EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Verdict is in; DNA analysis is back; King Tut was European.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Verdict is in; DNA analysis is back; King Tut was European.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GAME OVER.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
GAME OVER.

People who **** themselves, then shake the turd out their pant leg.....

Leaving the beach today, I decide to stop at Target. Im waiting in line to purchase my stuff, when the guy in front of me, puts his item down on the counter and starts shaking his pants leg. I dont think anything of it...until he just leaves his stuff, gets out of line and walks away...and the girl behind me goes "OMG" I turn to see whats up. Her: Did you just see that? Me: What? Her; Shes points at the ground...and goes "that man just dropped that out of his pant leg"

Sure enough, it was a big ol nasty turd.

I dont know if I should be disgusted, or impressed that he was able to push that out while standing.

I hope Target, isn't becoming the new Walmart.
Last edited by Keyser Soze; 05-06-10 at 10:49 PM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4on7LKIZ34

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turd, what the fvck does your wildest sexual fantasy have to do with my thread?! COuld you not have created a fettish thread instead of invading my thread?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Non-Truth:

GAME OVER.

Strange with such new of great significance I haven't heard of it in any of the major networks not even Discovery or Discovery News. By the way the conclusions made in the article seem to be based on nothing more than hearsay if not incomplete evidence from the SCA. These very conclusions were discussed (debunked) before here and here among several threads. By the way, you are aware that the oldest upstream markers of R1 and even R* are found in Africa, specifically West and Central Africa! That should give you a hint to something.

I notice the article left out the fact that Tut had sickle cell.

GAME OVER indeed! [Wink]

Posts: 26318 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CROSS-POSTED FROM THREAD W/T SAME NAME ON ANCIENT EGYPT FORUM.

This is nothing new. We've dealt with this supposed
inadvertant leak here months ago only to conclude that
the screens shots were no more than the calibrating or
sample STRs that came with the company's kit as per
the word of a genetics field/industry insider who's run
many such tests. See the last post on page 2 of the
recently resurrected DSC & Hawass(2010) Ancestry ... thread.

Even worse than the imbecile who posted this garbage
is the mentality of the regulars here who already forgot
all our responses given when the "news" first broke. You
guys are just "Following your leader where ever he may go"
or "Round and round the mulberry bush the monkey chase
the weasel"
but it's not all in fun nor does the weasel pop.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
I saw many of the Eurocentrists on this board make the bold claim. Now they got evidence to back it up. The fight is over for the Afroloons. Sorry buds, YOU LOSE.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
This is nothing new. We've dealt with this supposed
inadvertant leak here months ago only to conclude that
the screens shots were no more than the calibrating
or sample STRs that came with the company's kit as per
the word of a genetics field/industry insider who's run
many such tests.

I can just imagine the cracker now going..."huh?" lol

-
quote:
Even worse than the imbecile who posted this garbage
is the entality of the regulars here who already forgot
all our responses given when the "news" first broke. You
guys are just "Following your leader where ever he may go"
or "Round and round the mulberry bush the monkey chase
the weasel" but it's not all in fun nor does the weasel pop.

Mary does love entertaining trolls.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she does.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I see you and your boyfriend can't help but invoke the name of your Jewish mistress. Unfortunately she cannot save you from your stupidity nor your degeneracy you banged up British booty partners. [Wink]
Posts: 26318 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com