EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Turks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Turks
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know the story of the Albinos by now; they are a Black people with defective genes, which inhabit their ability to make Melanin, which is what protects the Human body from Sunlight.

And of course, as a natural human reaction to a defect, Albinos have tried to make their defect a sign of Superiority. (Some normal pigmented people, with defective brains have even believed it).

There are many ethnicity's of Albinos, the larger groupings being Europeans and Turks. There are relatively few "Pure Albinos" left in modern times, as they have mostly cross-bred with "Normal" people (Blacks), and GAINED some level of melanination.

And they treat their Albino roots quite differently: Europeans REFUSE to acknowledge their Albino heritage, and claim that they EVOLVED as they are, even though there is AMPLE evidence that originally the were all: Blond or Red Haired, Blue eyed, and WHITE!

Herodotus - The Budini of Gelonus (east-central Ukraine), whom he describes as (they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair).

The Greek writer "Xenophanes" circa 500 B.C. is quoted as writing quote: "The Ethiops say that their gods are flat-nosed and black, While the Thracian's say that theirs have blue eyes and red hair".

Of course "Blue eyes and Red hair" are CLASSIC signs of Albinism. And Black people PRODUCE such Albinos DAILY!

-

But to their credit, when the European type posses sufficient Black admixture for it to be noticeable - they ACKNOWLEDGE their Black heritage.

A typical Quadroon (1/4)Black.

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But not so with the TURKS:

They are by far, the most Ambiguous, or perhaps I should say "Racially Schizophrenic" people on Earth.

They all want to claim Black heritage Culturally: Those in North Africa want to claim that they are Berbers. Those in Egypt want to claim that they are Egyptians. Those in Arabia want to claim that they are Arabs. Those in Persia want to claim that they are Persians. Those in Iraq want to claim that they are Mesopotamian's. Those in Lebanon and Syria want to claim that they are Phoenicians. Those in Israel want to claim that they are Hebrews.

ALL Black people and Black civilizations: But NONE of the Turks want to BE Black related!

On the Hawass thread, DhulAlQarnain considered it "SLANDER" to question Hawasses Black admixture (which I figure at 1/4). Of course such people deserve no respect, and I give them none.

But considering these peoples "Schizophrenic" reaction to their roots, I think the charitable thing to do, is to clear it up for them.

The Turks

Turks are Eurasians who may be any of various peoples whose members speak languages belonging to the Turkic subfamily of the Altaic family of languages. They are historically and linguistically connected with the T'u-chüeh, the name given by the Chinese to the nomadic people who in the 6th century A.D. founded an empire stretching from Mongolia and the northern frontier of China to the Black Sea. With some exceptions, notably in the European part of Turkey and in the Volga region, the Turkic peoples are confined to Asia. Their most important cultural link, aside from history and language, is that with Islam, for with the exception of the Sakha (Yakut) of eastern Siberia and the Chuvash of the Volga region of Russia, they are all Muslim.

The Turkic peoples may be divided into two main groups: the western and the eastern. The western group includes the Turkic peoples of southeastern Europe and those of southwestern Asia inhabiting Anatolia (Turkey) and northwestern Iran. The eastern group comprises the Turkic peoples of Central Asia, Kazakhstan, and the Uighur Autonomous Region of Xinjiang in China. Turkic peoples display a great variety of ethnic types.

Little is known about the origins of the Turkic peoples, and much of their history even up to the time of the Mongol conquests in the 10th–13th A.D. is shrouded in obscurity. Chinese documents of the 6th century A.D. refer to the empire of the T'u-chüeh as consisting of two parts, the northern and western Turks. This empire submitted to the nominal suzerainty of the Chinese T'ang dynasty in the 7th century, but the northern Turks regained their independence in 682 and retained it until 744 A.D. The Orhon inscriptions, the oldest known Turkic records (8th century A.D.), refer to this empire and particularly to the confederation of Turkic tribes known as the Oguz; to the Uighur, who lived along the Selenga River (in present-day Mongolia); and to the Kyrgyz, who lived along the Yenisey River (in north-central Russia).

Persia

When able to escape the domination of the T'ang dynasty, these northern Turkic groups fought each other for control of Mongolia from the 8th to the 11th century, when the Oguz migrated westward into Persia and Afghanistan. In Persia the family of Oguz tribes known as Seljuqs created an empire that by the late 11th century stretched from the Amu Darya south to the Persian Gulf and from the Indus River west to the Mediterranean Sea.

Turkey

In 1071 the Seljuq sultan Alp-Arslan defeated the Byzantine Empire at the Battle of Manzikert and thereby opened the way for several million Oguz tribesmen to settle in Anatolia. These Turks came to form the bulk of the population there, and one Oguz tribal chief, "Osman" founded the Ottoman dynasty (early 14th century), that would subsequently extend Turkish power throughout the eastern Mediterranean. The Oguz are the primary ancestors of the Turks of present-day Turkey.

Khazars

The Khazars were another ancient Turkic people who first appeared in Transcaucasia, {the transitional region between Europe and Asia, extending from the Greater Caucasus to the Turkish and Iranian borders, between the Black and Caspian seas.} in the 2nd century A.D, and subsequently settled in the lower Volga region. They emerged as a force in the 7th century and rose to great power. By the 8th century the Khazar empire extended from the northern shores of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea to the Urals and as far westward as Kiev. Also in the 8th Century, the Khazars converted to the Hebrew religion and made Judaism the State religion. “Itil” the Khazar capital in the Volga delta, was a great commercial center. The Khazar Empire fell, when Sviatoslav, duke of Kiev (945–72), son of Igor and of St. Olga, defeated its army in 965 A.D. The Khazars are the progenitors of European Jewry, the entomology of the term Jew or Jewish probably relates to these people. {Hebrews were not known as Jews}.

By the time the Turks reached Turkey, the Middle East, and North Africa. They had already gained "Some" pigmentation from the Blacks in Asia, and thus looked EXACTLY like their European Albino derived brethren.

Venetian Portrait of Ottoman Sultan Suleyman I
 -

Muhammad Ali of Egypt

-

Turkish Shah of Persia/Iran

-

When the Turks reached Anatolia (now Turkey), they cross-bred with the "Native" Anatolians - who looked like this:

-  -

Thereby producing people of varying degrees of pigmentation - like this:

-

My following posts will be almost exclusively pictures of Turks IN Turkey, with varying degrees of pigmentation, which is the marker of their level of Black admixture.

We have all seen many pictures of the Turks in the other countries mentioned, so I won't bother with them.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is described as a "Pastoral Turkoman" by National Geographic. But of course, her heritage would be from the "Original" Anatolians.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Lithograph Dancing Dervishes by Amadeo Preziosi and Lemercier - 1865
 -

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Mike what does this picture teach you about skin tone?
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Quadroon (1/4 Black) I'd say.

1) If the man above with his deep reddish tone might be 1/4 black, then the reddish toned Minoan males may also have been "quadroons" correct?

-

(but who uses this term today? or octoroon?)

2) You have asserted that the Khoisan people (many are lighter skinned than the above person), you have said they have lighter skin because they were forced to mix with albinos.
So if they are lighter skinned than the above man according to your logic are the Khosian people quadroons or octoroons ?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I'm dealing with Turks today Lioness, go lick your tail for a while.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
THEN OF COURSE, THERE ARE TURKS WITH VERY LITTLE "BLACK" ADMIXTURE!

-

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -
quote:

1) If the man above with his deep reddish tone might be 1/4 black, then the reddish toned Minoan males may also have been "quadroons" correct?

-

(but who uses this term today? or octoroon?)

2) You have asserted that the Khoisan people (many are lighter skinned than the above person), you have said they have lighter skin because they were forced to mix with albinos.
So if they are lighter skinned than the above man according to your logic are the Khosian people quadroons or octoroons ?

-
quadroon

-
octoroon

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turk Mutts of the Ancient world..

Persian Turk Mutts..

http://www.livius.org/a/1/iran/darius.JPG

-

Arabian Turk Mutts-A. Egypt Era..

-

Levantine and Arab Turk Mutts A. Egypt

-

Children of A. Egyptian Arab Turk Mutts-21st century A.D
 -

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn, you Albinos get stupid when you're desperate!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

_____________________________obvious TURKIC ANCESTRY
_____________  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minoan Civilization-The First Albino Empire(according to Mike111 Antropology)..

-
^^^^_________________^^^^^
Pure Black...........Turk Mutt Minoan..

-
^^^^
Pure Albino Minoan

As we can see the Albinos and Albino Mutts begin to out number the Original Melaneted blacks..

-
^^^^
Minoan Albinos and Albino Turk Mutts, notice there ane no Pure Black Minoans..

More

-

-

Finally as we can see the albino's take complete control of Knossos. As we can see an Albino Priestess leads a procession of Albino Turk Mutt Minoan men.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Minoan Albino's Take over Knossos..

quote:
As I detailed in a previous post; anyone who is not equatorial Black, is so because of Albino admixture.

That being said; there is an "ACCEPTABLE" level of admixture, and there is an "UNACCEPTABLE" level of admixture.

-  -
Equtorial African.....................____________________________________Minoans

-  -
Equtorial African_______________________________________Minoan

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The Albino Take over of Knossos..

Albino Minoan Prince(You can see some left over Pink Paint-Iron Lion Act-on his arm.)

-  -
Minoan Prince____________________________________________________________Equtorial African..

quote:
quote:
let it be known Mike you too are part albino

As I detailed in a previous post; anyone who is not equatorial Black, is so because of Albino admixture.

That being said; there is an "ACCEPTABLE" level of admixture, and there is an "UNACCEPTABLE" level of admixture.

-
2 Albinos and a Turk Mutt Minoan..(Damn the Minoans must have had an Albino Epidemic...What happned to all the Equtorial African Minoans??)..

-  -

Minoan Woman_________________________________________________Equtorial African Woman..

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Minoan, woman, symbolic color of turk
musuem of real his-story

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

________Seti (mulatto) with Turkish quadroon wife
 -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Minoan Turk Mutts..

-

-

Notice the difference in the Nose and Lips compared to Equtorial African below...

-

quote:
quote:
let it be known Mike you too are part albino

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

ACCEPTABLE AMOUNT OF ALBINO ADMIXTURE
 - nelanin level 7  - melanin level 7

____________________________________________________________________________________

UNACCEPTABLE AMOUNT OF ALBINO ADMIXTURE
 - melanin level 3  - melanin level 3

***WARNING***UNACCEPTABLE AMOUNT OF ALBINO ADMIXTURE***

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
BLACK PARENTS' TURKISH BABY
 -

realturkistory.com

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Black Woman Turkish Children...
 -

(The Boy Closest to the Mother is a Turk Mutt, the 3 white Children are Pure Turks..The Little Girl is an Equtorial African)

Mike's World of Turks.com

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More Turks or the Ancient World..

-

-

-

-

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
quote:
"Racially Schizophrenic" people on Earth.
Thank you [Roll Eyes]

quote:
ALL Black people and Black civilizations: But NONE of the Turks want to BE Black related!
My grand parents are from Caucasia, other grand parents are from Thracia. All are Turkish and have white skin, so why should I call myself as black?

Shazahrat as a Turk mike claims you are an Albino(But Dont worry) Mike111 also claims that you people invaded Arabia, Iran, Egypt, North Africa, Greece, India, Rome, China etc. and mixed with the "original" populations producing Turk Mutts. According to Mike111 your people are the most successful, populous people on Earth.

Its called Mike111 Anthropology, If a Said Population look like this..

Arab turks
 -

Yemeni Turk
[img]http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/16908
/yemenigirl.jpg[/img]

Iranian turk
 -

Tunisian/North African Turk
 -

Berber Turk
 -

Greek Turks
 -

and of course the Turk Turk..
 -

The Diverse race of Turks...according to the mind of Mike111 in Mike's world.com

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^^^getting all Turkered out

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -
^^^^^^^^
Turk names "Ashra Kwesi": Melanin lever 3

-

Turk Albino Named: Sara Suten Seti-Melanin level 3

-

Ivan Van Sertime-Turk albino..

-

Turk named Westly Muhammed

-

Turk named Lois Ferrakhan

-

Turk named Elijah Muhammed

Now Compare to the above Turk with More Equtorial African Genes and thus an acceptable albino..

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 - melanin level: albino

pure Turkish flavored ice cream

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
MULATTO/QUADROON, melanin level 2.5 - 5

WHITE, melanin level 0 - 2.5

BLACK, melanin level 5 - 9.7

charcoal melanin level 10

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Maddnis!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
WHAT! Have the two of you run out of nonsense to post???

quote:

Damn, you Albinos get stupid when you're desperate!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^Maddnis!

I have been influenced by melaninking's teachings
It's all about the melanin

even though we might like to hide from the results

where do you rank on the melanin scale?

how much albino are you tainted with percentage wise?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Blacks (according to Mike111 Protocols and the Iron Lion act of 1947).....

Dravidians, Equtorial Africans, Dark African Americans, Australian Aboriginals..

Quadroons(I.E Turk Mutts)

Berbers, Egyptians, Arabs, North Africans(Moroccans, Tunisians etc.), Iranians, Light Skinned African Americans, Chinese, Mexicans, Northern Indians, Peurto Ricans, Cubans, San Bushmen, Japanese, Greeks, Spanish.

Turks(Pure Albinos)

Albino Nigerians, Albino Indians, Northern Europeans, Turk Turks, etc.

The races of Men-Mike's world.com

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Maddnis!

Yep, Madnis(The Afrikan Way of saying madness not the Turk Albino form...-Madness->(The Turk version))
That Turks are so populous..

The Arab Turk Civilization..

-

-
^^^^
Da Original AFRI-KHAN Melanin King Arabs with their Sandals and some Rags..

-
^^
Albino Chinese Civilization...

-
^^^
Albino Australia

-
^^^Albino computer....

Hotep!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri

The turks have Jerusalem in bondage! Or have you stopped believing in Ethiopian Jewry??

When will Jerusalem be freed?

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Blacks according to Mike111 Antrhopology...(Darkest to lightest-Charcoal Melanin Level 10 to
Level 5

Lv10
http://postconflict.unep.ch/sudanreport/sudan_website/doccatcher/data/Photographs%20Figures%20and%20Captions%20by%20Chapter/Ch2/Chapter%20photos/2.1a_Dinka%20children%20DSC_0588.JP G

LV9.7

http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/congo_11_03/c01_16877389.jpg
LV5)

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/OF019773.jpg?size=67&uid=3e77cef7-7baf-4d1e-bf8b-2b2b1d2c8671&uniqID=49b3519c-6cb2-4b50-9476-e43cee97d4c9

LV9)

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Images_Indus/mix_9.jpg

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Images_Indus/mix_8.jpg

LV:8

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Images_Indus/Gondi_3.jpg

LV7

http://www.women-hairstyles.com/images/african-american-hair.jpg

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Images_Indus/gondi_2.jpg

LV6

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Images_Indus/mix_20.jpg

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Images_Indus/woman_2.jpg

LV5

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/OF019773.jpg?size=67&uid=3e77cef7-7baf-4d1e-bf8b-2b2b1d2c8671&uniqID=49b3519c-6cb2-4b50-9476-e43cee97d4c9

Quadroons

LV 4.9

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/NW012609.jpg?size=67&uid=cdca03b0-6e1b-4b71-9e5f-3a891d3a8a49&uniqID=9a61e2d4-d7fc-49f7-afd7-fb1b1b10b047

L.V 4

http://hiphopandpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/malcolm_x.jpg

LV3

http://www.kemetnu.com/scanA&M2.jpg

Albinos..

LV2

http://www.drkwaku.com/images/6-3-2009-11-32-03-PM-7741295.jpg

LV1

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/434181109_d163fdc954.jpg

The Races of Men according to the Protocols of MIKE111 and the Iron Lion Act of 1947,..........
Mike's world.com

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Jeri

U acting berserk... Ok, sorry bout Mike dissing your pink lil Turki dick.

LoL ... but that was funny!

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Behold!!!!, the Iron Lion Act in action...

Jeri

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^Maddnis!

I have been influenced by melaninking's teachings
It's all about the melanin

even though we might like to hide from the results

where do you rank on the melanin scale?

how much albino are you tainted with percentage wise?

Lioness

U r desperate for a good dicking, but aint getting none!

That is why you are so strung up most times..

Change that lazy Jew-boy couch potato
pink-dicked boy friend of yours for
some real chocolate-skin Niggaz!

You will see the difference!
Melanin darkens the sweet berries.. Try them [Big Grin]

You will be much calmer and quicker witted after...!

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

Jeri

LoL!!!

The bwoy has flipped [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - Can't you get anything right?
As I detailed in another thread, the first "REAL" Humans were equatorial people. Therefore the "Purest" and most "Perfect" Humans looked like this:

-

-

Modern Dravidian Albinos like this, are NOT "Pure" Albinos. This little boy obviously has "Some" pigmentation.

-

Even these "Classical" Albinos, (Red hair, Blue eyes, Pale skin) are NOT "Perfect" Albinos.

-

-

HERE IS A "PERFECT" ALBINO!

-

Where do you and Lioness fit in?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
From Mike111.com

The wealth, culture and technology, that is acquired from the conquered civilizations, will be absorbed by the Greeks to form, what is commonly called the "classical Greek culture". This culture will later be absorbed by the next great White European civilization, The Romans.

quote:
[QB]

I presume that now you have begun to understand that Rome had predominantly people you would call blacks today. I call them the Moors, just like the old writers did.

The Severan dynasty was not the only black Emperors in old Rome. There were many others.

The Upper class was the same too. You had to demonstrate that you were an old Patrician Roman to have access to certain things in Roman Empire. The Patricians were the same old Romans I am trying to explain to you. They were the black blood Romans.
/QB]

Iron Lion confused over the Melanin Theory??......Iron Lion is a Turk Mutt undercover..a Pink Dick white boy of Italian(Roman) Origin.....lying against the Protocols of Mike111...Claiming the Romans, who Mike111 the Learned Elder claims is white, to be black.

IronLion is a Pink dick Eye-talian..

-
^^^^
IronLion's Pink I-Talian ass

Ho-tep fam

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Jeri

LoL!!!

Shut cho Eye-Talian Pink Arse up, I busted you Batty Boi...

-
Take your Italian ass back to Rome, Pink Boi..

Ho-tep Fam..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Jeri

LoL!!!

Jari-Juda

Medication time... [Big Grin]

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] Jari - Can't you get anything right?
As I detailed in another thread, the first "REAL" Humans were equatorial people. Therefore the "Purest" and most "Perfect" Humans looked like this:

-

-

More Perfect Types..

-

Imperfect Albino Turks..

-

-

-

-

-

Ho-tep Fam...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
 -

Ho-tep Fam..

Point of correction Jari-Juda...

That bwoy there is a Gothic pink ass.

Not a Turki, not a Latini, nor a Celt;

Hez just another Vandal, Goth, or Slav..
I hope you comprehend!

They are Goths not old Italians!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
NAw Pink bwoi...

From Mike111.com...

The wealth, culture and technology, that is acquired from the conquered civilizations, will be absorbed by the Greeks to form, what is commonly called the "classical Greek culture". This culture will later be absorbed by the next great White European civilization, The Romans.

According to Mike111 protocols the Romans were whites..(and the Goths)...

WE Busted Cho I-talian ass

Go back to Italy Pink Bwoi..

-

Busted cho pink ass!!
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
 -

Ho-tep Fam..

Point of correction Jari-Juda...

That bwoy there is a Gothic pink ass.

Not a Turki, not a Latini, nor a Celt;

Hez just another Vandal, Goth, or Slav..
I hope you comprehend!

They are Goths not old Italians!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - You were wrong again:

The "Original" and "Perfect" Asian Human, would have looked something like this:

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Wrong Mike, Im the New HEad Honcho of the albino Turk theory..

My first duty of action is to appoint Lioness as the Second Head Honcho..You've been demoted due to collaboration with the Cracka A-Rab Turk I-Talian Iron Lion, and Collaboration with that Quadroon Clyde Winters and Collab with that Turk a-rab Melanin King...

My Next Duty is to present Da Original Asiatic Affrikhan!!!

Behold!! Da Original Asiatic Black Man..

-

Ho-tep

quote:
Jari - You were wrong again:

The "Original" and "Perfect" Asian Human, would have looked something like this:

-

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Partial Albino Mutt -
 -

Original and True African Albino(pink eyes and platinum blonde) -
 -

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
You da man Jari, you da man!

He, he.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:

Original and True African Albino(pink eyes and platinum blonde) -
 -

Yes, an obvious similarity.

-

Stop it NonProphet, you are starting to scare me.

-

Damn, now I'll be dreaming about scary White people all night.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
but seriously Mike you should be able to address this

-
quote:

__________________________________________________________________________________

-

1) If the men above with their dark reddish brown skin tone are 3/4 albino/ 1/4 black then the reddish toned Minoan males like the middle figure below may also have been
3/4 albino 1/4 black also and are majority albino or "white" correct?

-

2) You have said that the Khoisan people (many who are lighter skinned than the men above), you have said they have light skin because they were forced to mix with albinos.
So a Khosian like the man below who is substantially lighter then the men above the he must then be more albino than a quadroon, less than 1/4 black correct?
Is this not your logic applied?

-

don't tell me I've stumped you with these questions. If so we may have to close the thread and leave it at that, a loss for Mike111

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com