EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Maybe Africans are not defined only by PN2 Clade (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Maybe Africans are not defined only by PN2 Clade
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally do not believe that one person other than a pink assed stringy haired devil like yourself gives a flying fucck about any of this. The fact of the matter is that there is absolutely no sport, including swimming, where if the black man participated in large numbers over a period of time, that they would not dominate, The black man does not play hockey, the black man does not swim, we do not play tennis or golf, and we do not partcipate in gymnastics etc. If we did participate in those sports in large numbers blacks would dominate them all, and the reason is very siimple.. the black man is genetically superior to the cracker man... Period! now go fucck yourself devil!

We are superior intellectually, and physically. When they playing field if finally evened out the black man will dominate in all areas of life, because the black man is genetically superior and the master of the pink assed stringy haired devil that we have allowed to steal from us and then enslave us! Now fucck off again you degenerate monster. we dont want to hear about how because you enslaved us that makes you superior, because all that it means is that you are a superior thief and we thought you were human! we know what you are today however and you are treated by people like myse;lf accordingly, you low life low IQ monster~!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not impressed with the name calling,so stop it.It will not get anywhere.

I am not white,but i think you are.

Posts: 2606 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to switch gears for just a moment so that you clearly understand what the white man is! You have learned that the white man is the offspring of 48 chromosome apes (Neanderthal) and 42 chromosome monkeys (RH factor) These filthy pink assed devils are ape and monkey hyybrids and a sub species of Homo sapien. They are EVIL by nature and congenital liars. These sick degenerate liars are no more responsible for their behavior than a snake is responsible for its behavior when it bites you, because BOTH are hard wired to exhibit this behavior.

I bring this up so that you understand when I tell you that ALL of these beasts are the same and that they are ALL congenital liars and it goes right to the core of the society that we live in. These beasts think everyone is stupid and are such sociopaths, and souless monsters that they prey on our humanity understnding that noone could fathom their wickedness! I want you to view this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnBJsBw6yWg&playnext=1&list=PLA92E53362255CB46&feature=results_main

AND JUST IN CASE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT READ THIS BELOW

http://www2.indystar.com/library/factfiles/crime/law_enforcement/conduct/taylor_michael/mtaylor.html

THESE PEOPLE ARE WICKED, ANIMALS! DO NOT GET ANGRY JUST KNOW WHAT THESE DEGENERATES ARE! UNDERSTAND WHO AND WHAT THESE PINK ASSED DEVILS ARE PEOPLE!

This entire site is this pink assed monkeys playground and its why you can ONLY trust me

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I just want to momentarily interrupt this clown show and show you the "negritos" of South East Asia that the ignorant, pink assed monkey referred to above. These are the negritos that the devil proclaimed to be the most genetically distant human population from Africans at most loci studied thus far (except for MC1R, which codes for dark skin). These are the direct descendants of ALL Asians yall, and their DNA is strictly Asian However they do share something in common with Africans, and thats ZERO% Neanderthal admixture. Having said that lets observe this monkey some more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlRSsvB4iLE

You have to kinda wonder why the incompetant low IQ monkey would even bring up indigenous South East Asian "Negritos" because the only unmixed ones left on the planet are

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Is this monkey just incompetant and ignorant or does it know the implications of a people traveling the coast of Arabia and Persia until reaching India

You really have to wonder why this degenerate would even go there because these people still exist, WE HAVE THEIR DNA, they are a living people, so we dont have to look at pictures of modern populations that this monkey loves to apam and guess what they looked like.

I guess the filthy pink assed liar believes that it can explain away why these people possess ZERO% Neanderthal and ZERO% Denisovan DNA. You see these folks have been isolated and have remained unmixed for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of years and are an Asian people.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH YOU MONKEY? ARE YOU REALLY THIS INCOMPETANT? ARE YOU TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO EXPLAIN THESE PEOPLE?

I suspect its a bit of both for this reprobate

Hey yall, let me show you what it looks like when mongoloids invade black populations! These look like anything you would see in South America dont they? Thank god that people like the Jarawa and Sentinelese tribes were fierce enough to fight off these mongoloids and keep their blood pure! Otherwise you would have pink assed monkeys calling these people INDIGENOUS! LOL in fact many folks call these people indigenous. Just look at wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shompen_people

However DNA irrefutably proves that these people are NOT indigenous, in fact they are filled with Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA just like the fraudulant so called NA in the americas!

DNA IS KILLING THESE PATHETIC WHITE DEVILS! ITS KILLING THEM! YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT THESE FOLKS AND SEE THAT THEY ARE NOT INDIGENOUS, BUT THEIR DNA IRREFUTABLY PROVES THAT THEY ARE NOT. NOW A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT YALL!!! GO TRY AND FIND INFORMATION ON THE SHOMPEN... IT DOES EXIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLr22O6pl0

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
DNA is destroying these filthy devils! Let me show yall what the first Asians AND the first South Americans looked like yall!

1) The first Asians and South Americans. It should be noted that these people possess ZERO% Neanderthal and denisovan admixrure today just as they possessed ZERO% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA when they first entered Asia and the Americas!

2) The first Europeans and North Americans. It should be noted that these people possess ZERO% Neanderthal and denisovan admixrure today just as they possessed ZERO% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA when they first entered Asia and the Americas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c246fZ-7z1w

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE THESE FILTHY PINK ASSED CRACKER DEVILS LYING THEIR PINK ASSSES OFF!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Do not even listen to these devils when they try to humanize Denisovan and Neanderthal yall! Denisovan and Neanderthal were both 48 chromosome apes, more distant to Homo Sapien than a Gorilla or a Chimp. These apes addedd their genetic material to a small group of people in CENTRAL ASIA and CENTRAL ASIA ONLY! it did not happen in Europe and there is no evidence whatsoever that this happened in Europe, but there is a plethora of evidence that this happened in CENTRAL ASIA and that this is where the cracker and the mongoloid DEVOLVED!

And thats why you never hear of any ancient white or mongoloid civilzations and its also why you never hear of any Archaeological digs in central Asia

Mongolid= Denisova

Caucasoid = Neanderthal

Both the caucasoid and mongoloid are the offspring of 48 chromosome apes that did not leave central asia until after 1500 BCE. And we know what happened when both of these sub species left their caves in central Asia too!

I just want to momentarily interrupt this clown show and show you the "negritos" of South East Asia that the ignorant, pink assed monkey referred to above. These are the negritos that the devil proclaimed to be the most genetically distant human population from Africans at most loci studied thus far (except for MC1R, which codes for dark skin). These are the direct descendants of ALL Asians yall, and their DNA is strictly Asian However they do share something in common with Africans, and thats ZERO% Neanderthal admixture. Having said that lets observe this monkey some more!

You have to kinda wonder why the incompetant low IQ monkey would even bring up indigenous South East Asian "Negritos" because the only unmixed ones left on the planet are

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Is this monkey just incompetant and ignorant or does it know the implications of a people traveling the coast of Arabia and Persia until reaching India

You really have to wonder why this degenerate would even go there because these people still exist, WE HAVE THEIR DNA, they are a living people, so we dont have to look at pictures of modern populations that this monkey loves to apam and guess what they looked like.

I guess the filthy pink assed liar believes that it can explain away why these people possess ZERO% Neanderthal and ZERO% Denisovan DNA. You see these folks have been isolated and have remained unmixed for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of years and are an Asian people.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH YOU MONKEY? ARE YOU REALLY THIS INCOMPETANT? ARE YOU TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO EXPLAIN THESE PEOPLE?

Hey yall, let me show you what it looks like when mongoloids invade black populations! These look like anything you would see in South America dont they? Thank god that people like the Jarawa and Sentinelese tribes were fierce enough to fight off these mongoloids and keep their blood pure! Otherwise you would have pink assed monkeys calling these people INDIGENOUS! LOL in fact many folks call these people indigenous. Just look at wikipedia

However DNA irrefutably proves that these people are NOT indigenous, in fact they are filled with Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA just like the fraudulant so called NA in the americas!

DNA IS KILLING THESE PATHETIC WHITE DEVILS! ITS KILLING THEM! YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT THESE FOLKS AND SEE THAT THEY ARE NOT INDIGENOUS, BUT THEIR DNA IRREFUTABLY PROVES THAT THEY ARE NOT. NOW A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT YALL!!! GO TRY AND FIND INFORMATION ON THE SHOMPEN... IT DOES EXIST

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Folks, you have no idea how much pleasure I recieve in apanking this ignorant, pink assed monkeys filthy asss! But if you want a homework assignment, the mongolid and caucasoid genomes have been fully sequenced! Go try to find them people! While you do that I figured I would just lay some interesting reading for those of you that will understand! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2011/01/orangutan-genome.html

Do not even listen to these devils when they try to humanize Denisovan and Neanderthal yall! Denisovan and Neanderthal were both 48 chromosome apes, more distant to Homo Sapien than a Gorilla or a Chimp. These apes addedd their genetic material to a small group of people in CENTRAL ASIA and CENTRAL ASIA ONLY! it did not happen in Europe and there is no evidence whatsoever that this happened in Europe, but there is a plethora of evidence that this happened in CENTRAL ASIA and that this is where the cracker and the mongoloid DEVOLVED!

And thats why you never hear of any ancient white or mongoloid civilzations and its also why you never hear of any Archaeological digs in central Asia

Mongolid= Denisova

Caucasoid = Neanderthal

Both the caucasoid and mongoloid are the offspring of 48 chromosome apes that did not leave central asia until after 1500 BCE. And we know what happened when both of these sub species left their caves in central Asia too!

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:
Folks, you have no idea how much pleasure I recieve in apanking this ignorant, pink assed monkeys filthy asss! But if you want a homework assignment, the mongolid and caucasoid genomes have been fully sequenced! Go try to find them people! While you do that I figured I would just lay some interesting reading for those of you that will understand! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongolid= Denisova

Caucasoid = Neanderthal

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Non-sense - DNA is actually working against our people verse for them. They have separate Africa into North and Sub-Sahara. They have claimed North Africa as Caucasian or Eurasian ...

you seriously have to work on your theories.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Genetics like any science is not perfect as it involves human research and thus human error. As such, that science 'hurts' or 'helps' a people is dependent on the subjective nature of the scientific research. Just because there are biased Eurocentric even racist experts out there does not mean the science itself is flawed. By the way, genetics especially more and more recent analyses is DEBUNKING the whole division of Africans into Sub-Sahara and North. This is further supported by archaeology and geology that shows the Sahara did not always exist and there were periods of rain and fertility. As such, how can the populations be separate??

It's all about thinking for yourself and taking the time to look at the data yourself instead of trusting what some expert says!

Posts: 26515 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I reiterate, go fucck yourself you filthy pink assed devil! DNA is no longer working against the black man because of the Neanderthal genome project! hehehehe Either you possess Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA or you DO NOT possess Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA or you DO NOT possess. DNA demonstrates to us that ALL ancient people other than those that devolved in Central Asia possessed ZERO% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA, and those that remained untouched by the mongoloid and Aryan invasians STILL possess ZERO% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA. DNA is not hurting the black man whatsoever! It is proving what a congenital liar that the cracker is, and illustrating quite clearly that the cracker is an ape and monkey hybrid and sub species of homo sapien

Mongolid= Denisova

Caucasoid = Neanderthal

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^^ Genetics like any science is not perfect as it involves human research and thus human error. As such, that science 'hurts' or 'helps' a people is dependent on the subjective nature of the scientific research. Just because there are biased Eurocentric even racist experts out there does not mean the science itself is flawed. By the way, genetics especially more and more recent analyses is DEBUNKING the whole division of Africans into Sub-Sahara and North. This is further supported by archaeology and geology that shows the Sahara did not always exist and there were periods of rain and fertility. As such, how can the populations be separate??

It's all about thinking for yourself and taking the time to look at the data yourself instead of trusting what some expert says!

I can dig that!!!
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Look at the filthy monkey trying to discredit the science of DNA because it can no longer credibly manipulate the results LOL Why would anyone accept the scientific data from doctors when any moron can look at them and make their own determminations! hahahahaha Wouldnt you much rather listen to an imbecile online than a geneticist? LMBAO!!!!!

I reiterate, go fucck yourself you filthy pink assed devil! DNA is no longer working against the black man because of the Neanderthal genome project! hehehehe Either you possess Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA or you DO NOT possess Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA or you DO NOT possess. DNA demonstrates to us that ALL ancient people other than those that devolved in Central Asia possessed ZERO% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA, and those that remained untouched by the mongoloid and Aryan invasians STILL possess ZERO% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA. DNA is not hurting the black man whatsoever! It is proving what a congenital liar that the cracker is, and illustrating quite clearly that the cracker is an ape and monkey hybrid and sub species of homo sapien

Mongolid= Denisova

Caucasoid = Neanderthal

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
You just gotta love watching the filthy pink assed monkey trying to discredit the science of DNA simply because it can no longer credibly manipulate the results, as it has so cleverly done in the past LOL Of course Why sould anyone accept the scientific data from doctors, scientists, geneticists and experts when we have irrelevant morons can look at the results and make their own determminations! hahahahaha Wouldnt you much rather listen to an imbecile online than a geneticist? LMBAO!!!!!

Mongolid= Denisova

Caucasoid = Neanderthal

1) the Sentinelese
2) the jarawa tribe
3) Great Andamanese
4) the Onge tribe

Badumtish
Member # 20669

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Badumtish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have simply highlighted the flaws of ascribing socially constructed nomenclature to overlapping, continuous and non-concordant biological variation.

It is all a massive social construct that lacks any logical basis.

Posts: 495 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com