EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » REEXAMINING THE KAABA OF ISLAM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: REEXAMINING THE KAABA OF ISLAM
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asar Imhotep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Phamily

I hope all is well. I just completed another preliminary article reexamining the word Kaaba associated with the sacred shrine of Islam. I had recently been asked some questions in regards to claims that the Kaaba's name derived from the combining of the ancient Egyptian concepts of the kA and bA. I decided to tackle the question as best as I could and here are my preliminary findings. I appreciate the read and I look forward to your feedback and critiques. The download link is below.

(COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER)

http://www.asarimhotep.com/documentdownloads/REEXAMINING_THE_KAABA_OF_ISLAM.pdf

Ancestrally,

Asar Imhotep
http://www.asarimhotep.com

-

Posts: 853 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to symbologist Jordan Maxwell the black cube is the symbol of the God Saturn .According to John J Jackson book Christianity before Christ the black Rock was the symbol of the Godess Cybele .There was a black rock in Ancient Rome for her.
The word kaba meaning personality and soul and MeKa are Egyptian .West Asia is next to Egypt a 10,000 years minimum civilization .The Hebrew,Arabs and Aramaic language are connected language that come from mudar aka medu neter the Egyptian language .Part of the Arabs culture is Egyptian white clothe,walking around rock/temple etc .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although Egyptian and Arabic are both languages of the Afrisian family or as I like to call, the Afro-Erythrean family, the meanings are very different.

Kaaba is an Arabic word not Egyptian. Although the word is said to come from 'ka`bah' which in turn comes from the Arabic root ka`b meaning cube, the double alliterated form ka'aba has the meaning of to be swollen or full from the Semitic root kab which is often applied to a woman's cleavage. This latter meaning may have to do with the fact that the entire shrine itself was conceived like a female body. In fact one corner of the Kaaba is fashioned in the image of a vulva which holds the sacred rock!!

-

And before anyone accuse me of 'Islamophobia' it is a FACT that the entire shrine was pagan before Muhammad conquered Mecca and made it the shrine of Allah. Even Hadith say Muhammad wanted to do away with it, but the pagan tradition was too strong so he merely incorporated it into Islam.

It has nothing to do with the ka and ba of Egyptian belief but is rooted in ancient Semitic worship.

Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asar Imhotep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings. Thank you all for reading the document and for your commentary. @Djehuty, as noted in the article, as noted on pg 12, from the cited sources, the primary meaning given to the name k'ab, from where kaaba derives, is "square house." I argue that the notion of "square" (cube) is a secondary or tertiary association as, but it's primary meaning derives from "place, house, location, site, area."

When examining the databases trying to trace "square" and "cube," one gets no results. Unless one is willing to argue that the Arabs came up with the concept of a cube, one would have to argue that there is a Semitic word for these terms with the k-b root. This is not the case.

Only when I went with the "house" aspect of "squared house/building" did any results turn up. And that's when I found the equivalents in Egyptian: Hbt and kp.

The feminine association did not have any bearing on the name. The word kaaba also was associated with the Black-Stone as well. The idea is that the a kaaba "shrine" is a "house" for spirit, and it doesn't matter the item or shape. As long as it is believed a spirit dwells in it, it can be considered a "kaaba."

The spellings differ depending on dialect, time-period and author of source. I look for the consonant root: k-b.

Posts: 853 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In ancient times in the Middle East it was customary for major cities to have a main shrine that contained the idols or icons of multiple deities.

-
(left)

-

The above are Babylonian depictions of holy sanctuaries or shrines that house the divine icons. The same was true of the Kaaba in Mecca.

Though the Arabs added a twist to the shrine. There is evidence dotted around the landscape in the Arabia desert of sacred vulvas likely symbolizing a goddess carved into the rocks. Apparently the Kaaba in Mecca was both a shrine to house the idols as well as one large idol representing a goddess herself.

Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Although Egyptian and Arabic are both languages of the Afrisian family or as I like to call, the Afro-Erythrean family, the meanings are very different.

Kaaba is an Arabic word not Egyptian. Although the word is said to come from 'ka`bah' which in turn comes from the Arabic root ka`b meaning cube, the double alliterated form ka'aba has the meaning of to be swollen or full from the Semitic root kab which is often applied to a woman's cleavage. This latter meaning may have to do with the fact that the entire shrine itself was conceived like a female body. In fact one corner of the Kaaba is fashioned in the image of a vulva which holds the sacred rock!!

-

And before anyone accuse me of 'Islamophobia' it is a FACT that the entire shrine was pagan before Muhammad conquered Mecca and made it the shrine of Allah. Even Hadith say Muhammad wanted to do away with it, but the pagan tradition was too strong so he merely incorporated it into Islam.

It has nothing to do with the ka and ba of Egyptian belief but is rooted in ancient Semitic worship.

There is no sa7i7 hadith on the face of the planet earth that suggest prophet Muhammad (s3w) wanted to do away with the k3ba. Before pagans put statues in the building it was a place of worship, specifically for the two people buried there.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asar Imhotep:
Greetings. Thank you all for reading the document and for your commentary. @Djehuty, as noted in the article, as noted on pg 12, from the cited sources, the primary meaning given to the name k'ab, from where kaaba derives, is "square house." I argue that the notion of "square" (cube) is a secondary or tertiary association as, but it's primary meaning derives from "place, house, location, site, area."

When examining the databases trying to trace "square" and "cube," one gets no results. Unless one is willing to argue that the Arabs came up with the concept of a cube, one would have to argue that there is a Semitic word for these terms with the k-b root. This is not the case.

Only when I went with the "house" aspect of "squared house/building" did any results turn up. And that's when I found the equivalents in Egyptian: Hbt and kp.

The feminine association did not have any bearing on the name. The word kaaba also was associated with the Black-Stone as well. The idea is that the a kaaba "shrine" is a "house" for spirit, and it doesn't matter the item or shape. As long as it is believed a spirit dwells in it, it can be considered a "kaaba."

The spellings differ depending on dialect, time-period and author of source. I look for the consonant root: k-b.

you are right in that the word k3ba means cube. As for the black stone, its' name is al 7ajar al aswad (the black stone)
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For whatever reason pre-Islamic pagan North-Arabians worshiped block type "Gods"

http://www.petrapottery.com/nabateans.html

-
Block "God" near the Lion Monument in Petra

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sero:
For whatever reason pre-Islamic pagan North-Arabians worshiped block type "Gods"

-

Nabateans = Africans [Wink]
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also believe the Nabatean were African because the name of their country in West Asia is similar to the medieval Christian Nubian country of Nobatae .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:

There is no sa7i7 hadith on the face of the planet earth that suggest prophet Muhammad (s3w) wanted to do away with the k3ba. Before pagans put statues in the building it was a place of worship, specifically for the two people buried there.

I don't know if it's a hadith, sunna, or what but there is some text or biography out there that states this.
quote:

-

You are correct. There are several examples of block like structures that represent deities. The Kaaba very well may be the most prominent one.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Djehuti

Sunnat just means the way in which the prophet lived. There is no collection of anything a Muslim would derive religious observances from called "sunnat". We learn about the Sunnat from ahadith.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FROM ASAR'S ARTICEL- QUOTE:
There have been attempts to connect the kaaba to
the ancient Egyptian spiritual concepts of the kA
and the bA.

Can you provide more info on these connections and
break down the Egyptian concepts of kA and bA?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
I gave the definitions in the article on page 4 of what the kA and bA mean. The argument is against the notion that the Muslim shrine (kaaba) derives its name from a process of combining the Egyptian terms, kA and bA. My argument is that there is no connection and that people trying to make a connection is doing so as a result of folk-etymology.
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Roman emperor of mixed Syrian descent Elagabalus worshiped a black meteorite as the deity Elagabalus which combines Aramaic and Arabic words for "God and Mountain".

Wiki Elagabalus (deity)

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor Muslims, they worship a giant vulva. Talking about dick heads!
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Yes we all know how much a vulva repulses YOU, but irony is well noted. Many Islamic countries express misogynistic attitudes including Saudi Arabia yet lo and behold the Kaaba itself is a remnant of worship of the female divine. See here.
quote:

The Roman emperor of mixed Syrian descent Elagabalus worshiped a black meteorite as the deity Elagabalus which combines Aramaic and Arabic words for "God and Mountain".

Wiki Elagabalus (deity)

Indeed. There were various Semitic gods symbolized by rocks sometimes in the shape of cubes. One Arabian deity was Dhushara. Even the Bible has references to rocks as seats of divinities like Bethel etc.
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Remember, before the Kaaba was the orientation of prayer, Muhammad had them facing a mountain in Jerusalem.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Yes we all know how much a vulva repulses YOU, but irony is well noted. Many Islamic countries express misogynistic attitudes including Saudi Arabia yet lo and behold the Kaaba itself is a remnant of worship of the female divine. See here.
quote:

Wiki Elagabalus (deity)

Indeed. There were various Semitic gods symbolized by rocks sometimes in the shape of cubes. One Arabian deity was Dhushara. Even the Bible has references to rocks as seats of divinities like Bethel etc.
nope to all of the above, in relation to the ka3ba.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Asar Imhotep:
Remember, before the Kaaba was the orientation of prayer, Muhammad had them facing a mountain in Jerusalem.

nope, wasn't to a mountain, was to haram al shareef. What is now called in English dome of the rock.
Ib-Ra-Hima
Member # 20671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ib-Ra-Hima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give thanks Bro. Asar for your work on this topic. I am glad to see this discussion finally be taken on in our community, particularly the deconstruction of the architecture, symbolism, ritual, etymology etc. within the Islamic belief system. There is, as you've indicated, major symbolism embodied in the Ka'aba and I agree that not only in this structure but in the many other "holy sites" of Islam there are clear indicators as to the origin of many of the rituals that have been later sycretized (read corrupted) into present day Mohamaddan Islam. As to the philology of the word Ka'aba, there seems to be strong support for your deductions from the actual traditions that preserve the Medu Myeet. The concept of "Kheb" can be related to "center", "locale", "point" as far as I understand it. It was explained to me that the term "Kheb.Tah" therefore would mean, "Earth Center", and that in ancient times this was a designation Kemet would use in relation to the structure we call the Ka'aba today. This doesn't mean it was the only "center" or "point" that was considered energetically/spiritually significant. Interestingly, in Islamic lore, this location is considered "The Center of the Earth" and "The Gateway to Heaven", and Muslims pray in that direction as "Qiblah".

However, as for the Ka'aba/Cube correlation, I think there may be some esoteric correspondence between this "box shaped" shrine that is a physical replica of Allah's throne and sits beneath said throne; initially built by Adam. In the Qur'an the cube shaped dimensions of Allah's throne is inferred as follows: "...and the angels shall stand upon its borders, and upon that day ~eight~ shall carry above them the Throne of thy Lord." S. 69:17. Here we see the number of angels upon the borders of the throne as ~eight~, which can symbolize the eight vertices of a CUBE. So considering the context of usage and the religious lore or tradition that the Ka'aba was built as a replica of Allah's throne, we may infer the meaning of its given name as also related to the religiously encoded metaphysical origin for the use of the word "Ka'aba" in relation to a "cube". In essence, I'm just suggesting that there may be some contextual determinatives as to the correct meaning of the word "Al-Ka'aba" as "The Cube" and at the same time meaning "glorified" etc. in another context.

I do think that the significance of the shape is very specific and a crucial consideration, not just an arbitrary choice of structural dimensions chosen to house "The Black Stone". Another possibility could be a syncritization of ancient cults that maintained key elements of their systems that converged at this Holy site in "Pre-Islamic" times to honor all the Deities of the land and her people. A good question then might be what is the significance of this location and is it possible that the specific Cube or Block shape has some association with a Deity, just as you found that there is an apparent relationship with Elegbara and the stone motif.

Along those lines, I'm willing to venture that there was some falling out between these cults, even prior to Islam, that may have gotten absorbed into Mohammadan Islam. For example, the Tekhenu; there are at least two sites that I know of that are part of the pilgrimage rituals that feature pillars built in the shape of Tekhenu/Obelisks (Mesal'la in Arabic). However they are called something different in Islamic nomenclature; namely: Al-Jamarah in the case of "Rami Al-Jamarah" (The Stoning of the Devil). You'll have to go back to earlier images to see the shape of these pillars which symbolized the "Devil" before they changed them into walls that look like vulvas from above starting in 2004. Yet on Mount Arafat there is a giant white Tekhen that is considered totally sacred... go figure. Not to mention that the minarets on the Masaajid/Muslim Prayer Buildings are also reminiscent of this architectural motif ubiquitous in and around Kemetic temple complexes in the form of Tekhenu the Holy of Holies of which sometimes housed a CUBE block...
I could go on but I just wanted to humbly add some food for thought and to further the discussion.

Ib-Ra-Hima

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
According to the German Islamic university teacher Mohammed Svand Kalisch the Islamic religion was a creation of the Greek Orthodox church .
According to the Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera the Islamic religion was the creation of the Papal state aka Vatican .
Who is telling the true ? .

--------------------
mena

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
According to the German Islamic university teacher Mohammed Svand Kalisch the Islamic religion was a creation of the Greek Orthodox church .
According to the Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera the Islamic religion was the creation of the Papal state aka Vatican .
Who is telling the true ?

Islam is merely an upgraded version of the Jewish Torah written in Arabic. It's key document the Quar'an(recitation)is supposedly the word of Allah(God) transmitted over to Muhammad. Muhammad was illiterate so the actual writing of the Quar'an--based on sayings, folkloric beliefs, myths, etc.--too place later.

Those who wrote it[not one man but a set of scribes and translaters] were merely upgrading the Torah with a few local items added in. The same Jewish folk myths about heaven and hell, the Devil and angels, and the same folk names are there--Gibril(Gabriel), Joseph(Yusuf), Moses(Musa), Issa(Yeshua and Jesus). The New Testament names of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are avoided because Islam--following the Jews--does not recognise Yeshua as Yaweh(God). Christians do. For Christians Yeshua, a revolutionary anti-colonial against the Romans--was the Messiah. For the traditional conservative Jews[who accomodated themselves to Rome] Yeshua was boat rocker who was spoiling a good thing for the money lenders and business. Eventually he was arrested--after some undercover work and a follower Judas paid off--then executed.

Islam could not accept Yeshua as the Messiah because that would leave no room for Muhammad as the cultist who united some Arabs under the upgraded version of the Torah.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin is making good sense.
The Jewish Bible is the thesis, the Christian bible is the anti-thesis, and the Koran is the syn-thesis.

-

-

Famous Kaçıkci Elmas from Turkey

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
[QB] Lamin is making good sense.
The Jewish Bible is the thesis, the Christian bible is the anti-thesis, and the Koran is the syn-thesis.

that's not what he's saying.
He's saying the jewsih bible is the foundation of all these religions and that Jesus represents not an antithesis, instead adds a revolutionary to the Jewish Bible to conteract Roman domination.
The Jewish bible was already an antithesis to the Romans who were pagan at the time.
Lamin says Jesus is added to challenge Roman domination by adding a revolutionary figure to what was already an antithesis.
But this did not work for the Arabs. They needed to take the bible and add to it a revolutionary from their own region, Muhammad.
Jesus was by far not the only claimant to the mantle of Messiah. As a matter of fact, quite a few reformers, revolutionaries and self-professed prophets, now forgotten had stepped forward and taken that religious/political role for themselves.

However the Christian bible also adds emphasis to the concepts of sin and forgiveness and Jesus is presented as a peaceful revolutionary.
And without a war a peaceful revolution occured, the Romans turned to Chrsitianity themselves,
but soon hijacking it into their same old authoritarian system under a new name.
The next revolution was Protestantism
And now it's atheism

Posts: 42932 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness,

You are funny. Your last statement--signed,sealed,and delivered.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB] Lamin is making good sense.

that's not what he's saying.
He's saying the jewsih bible is the foundation of all these religions and that Jesus represents not an antithesis, instead adds a revolutionary to the Jewish Bible to conteract Roman domination.
The Jewish bible was already an antithesis to the Romans who were pagan at the time.
Lamin says Jesus is added to challenge Roman domination by adding a revolutionary figure to what was already an antithesis.
But this did not work for the Arabs. They needed to take the bible and add to it a revolutionary from their own region, Muhammad.
Jesus was by far not the only claimant to the mantle of Messiah. As a matter of fact, quite a few reformers, revolutionaries and self-professed prophets, now forgotten had stepped forward and taken that religious/political role for themselves.

However the Christian bible also adds emphasis to the concepts of sin and forgiveness and Jesus is presented as a peaceful revolutionary.
And without a war a peaceful revolution occured, the Romans turned to Chrsitianity themselves,
but soon hijacking it into their same old authoritarian system under a new name.
The next revolution was Protestantism
And now it's atheism

Thank you, I hate to go into the teachings of any religion and it’s no use comparing them, as it's all an irrational jumble. But what I liked about this piece of lamin, is he Muslim?, is how he described the process of writing the Koran. I also imagined Mohamed as a person capable of forming a team. And they used scientific works we do not know about. Although I’m not impressed when Muslims hold forth on all the science in the Koran, which does not impress me. I have likened Torah, Bible and Koran and Islam as a person building a house, his friend looking on, building also a house omitting the mistakes the first might have made, and then a third person, viewing both houses and building a third one which is the best. Mohamed has corrected some things that lead to abuses and misuses in other religions. Like not allowing images, except that giant vulva so beloved by the Arabs. Not having three gods. No praying to Maria, that’s why they have the giant vulva. In real life I prefer Muslims to Christians. And most Muslims are so easy going; I really hate the fuss Europe is making over them. If Muslims stick to the teachings of Koran, they are pleasant, but usually they belief in all this spirits, magic crap I cannot stand. And I do not like some of their views on women. But this we also find with Christians. Yet they had their female presidents (Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh), and Holland did not. So who is more severe on women? I travelled in a few Muslim countries so I know what they are like: just normal, traditional, emotional people. They never made plans to gas their Jews (or Gays) en masse as the Europeans did. Something I’m constantly reminded off by listening to the Dutch everyday, and hoping I will make it to Suriname in time before the next holocaust.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
From basic hydrogen and helium the universe has evolved humans whose brains put them at the pinnacle of the evolution of matter.

The human brain is a remarkable organ and it is incumbent on every human to exercise and develop that organ to its fullest extent.

The function of the brain is to think. So humans should always be thinking in the optimal way possible--critical thinking in a framework of strict empiricism and hard-nosed logic.

The problem with most people is that they are too lazy to think. They easily accept what they are taught or told and just use that as a basis for their actions. Some are also afraid to think critically and accept provisionally where their thinking leads them.

A child of 6 years hopefully will not think the same way at the age of 15 years. So it is with human knowledge. Science, religion, myths, fables, etc. should all be subjected to critical analysis. So apply rigourous analysis to all religion--Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Arisha, Santeria, Shintoism, etc.

Are they logically coherent and logically sound? Are their practices humane and life-promoting, etc.?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank you, I hate to go into the teachings of any religion and it’s no use comparing them, as it's all an irrational jumble. But what I liked about this piece of lamin, is he Muslim?, is how he described the process of writing the Koran. I also imagined Mohamed as a person capable of forming a team. And they used scientific works we do not know about. Although I’m not impressed when Muslims hold forth on all the science in the Koran, which does not impress me. I have likened Torah, Bible and Koran and Islam as a person building a house, his friend looking on, building also a house omitting the mistakes the first might have made, and then a third person, viewing both houses and building a third one which is the best. Mohamed has corrected some things that lead to abuses and misuses in other religions. Like not allowing images, except that giant vulva so beloved by the Arabs. Not having three gods. No praying to Maria, that’s why they have the giant vulva. In real life I prefer Muslims to Christians. And most Muslims are so easy going; I really hate the fuss Europe is making over them. If Muslims stick to the teachings of Koran, they are pleasant, but usually they belief in all this spirits, magic crap I cannot stand. And I do not like some of their views on women. But this we also find with Christians. Yet they had their female presidents (Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh), and Holland did not. So who is more severe on women? I travelled in a few Muslim countries so I know what they are like: just normal, traditional, emotional people. They never made plans to gas their Jews (or Gays) en masse as the Europeans did. Something I’m constantly reminded off by listening to the Dutch everyday, and hoping I will make it to Suriname in time before the next holocaust.

LOL I would expect as much from a naive European leftist. You say Muslims in Islamic countries never committed genocide the way white Europeans have. So what are we to make of the Armenian genocide by the Turks? Better yet speaking of the Holocaust, what are we to make of the Farhud during WWII when the Islamic Grand Mufti of Jerusalem made an alliance with Adolph Hitler to kill all the Jews? What about the many incidences of massacres of Jews in the Middle East from the Syria all the way to Gaza and the Mufti's plans to invite Jews to Jerusalem to their deaths? Not to mention Islamic aid to Hitler and the popularity of the name 'Adolf' and 'Hitler' among Muslim youth at that time. [Embarrassed]

What I find more hilarious is that you yourself are a homosexual. You realize that homosexuals are to be killed as sanctioned by Shariah either by public execution or simple mob murder. How convenient that you live your life in Holland and not in an actual Islamic country, "honey". [Wink]

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Accepting religion base on faith and belief is foolish and dangerous.If you do you are going to end up participating in somebody crusade, jihad, war, suicide bombing mission,inquisition,genocide,slave boat and slave plantation .
Anaysing religious institution with a critical mind is very important .You will realise that the modern religion were not invented by a messiah or savior they are the continuation of the ancient world religion they like to denigrate .Without Ancient Egypt and Ancient India there wouldnt have been any of today religion.
When criticaly analysing modern religions you discover they are the creation of man not God because you can find human weaknesses in religion holy books.You can find intolerance,sexisme,prejudice,immorality,war,slavery,racisme,jealousy etc.
I like to apply the universal religious widom of treat other the way you want to be treated to religion and see how many of them apply that wisdom .The modern religions fought each other in wars.The Gnostic Christian and Pagan were genocides by the world Roman church .Million of Africans were enslave for centuries and the native American were genocide by the Roman Catholic Church .The Muslim are famous for their intolerance by doing jihad and enslaving non Muslim.The Muslim are also very sexist .Buddhism seems to be the less intolerant.
I think the ancient world religins were better.They were very tolerant,they had many gods or spirits,they respected the princple of of opposite of God and Goddesses as found in nature .There were no war of religion because there were different Gods or spirits to feet different people character .As the ancient world religion live Egypt it adapt to the different culture of the world .It doesnt genocide the people like the modern religions to force them to convert.Astrology was the basis of the ancient world religions .Modern religions are a degradation of the ancient world religions .I dont understand how something bad can replace something good .
Im not an atheist.Im a Kemetist, spiritualist and astrologist .If I had money and power I will finance the resurection of Ancient Egypt religion and Gnostism .I will create an organisation of native African religion(Orisha,Vodoo etc) to defend themselve against Western and West Asian religion .I will promote the law of Maat/Mate, Ubuntu .

--------------------
mena

sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
quote:
Who is telling the true ?

The oldest one is the Christian version of the story about "Sergius the Monk" or Bahira. Just googel "Sergius the Monk".

Buddhists are no better than any Human that prefers to believe in something at any cost.
Just googel the Rohingya people.

The Rohingya are a Muslim people who live in the Arakan region in western Myanmar (Burma). As of 2012, 800,000 Rohingya live in Myanmar. According to the UN, they are one of the most persecuted minorities in the world.[9] Many Rohingya have fled to ghettos and refugee camps in neighboring Bangladesh, and to areas along the Thai-Myanmar border.

Human+Religion=Fail
Human+Flying Spaghetti Monster(Atheism)=Fail

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Mena and Sero, I totally agree with you guys. Blind faith without reason or logic is always a grave danger but so is cold logic with no feeling or empathy that atheist/secularist communist and socialist regimes have committed.

To Mena, you are treading on thin ice with Muslims when you give such speculations as to the origins of Islam. We all know Islam as an official religion is the youngest of the so-called Abrahamic or monotheistic faiths. Islam claims it was the same faith as the ancient Hebrews and Israelites only Muhammad revived it's true form where it has been corrupted among Jews and Christians. One thing certain is that some stories in the Quran are Gnostic stories which gives you some clues as to Islamic origins. There are some who even question whether Muhammad even existed as an actual person or was based on legends of several Arab tribes.

To Sero, you are correct about Buddhism being no different or no better than other religions. A lot of people don't know it but Tibetan Buddhism was just as bad as the Roman Catholic Church during its formative years and sometimes worse than the Church today. For example Buddhism rose to power in Tibet at the expense of the indigenous Bon religion with which it had to incorporate many elements to be accepted by the common people the same way the Roman Church incorporated many elements of native paganism which it couldn't stamp out completely. Many Bon shamans had to accept Buddhist authority and supremacy if they wanted to keep practicing or in some cases live. In fact according to legend, the founder of Tibetan Buddhism Padmasambhava had as his second consort the Tibetan Empress Yeshe Tsogyal who was herself a Bon shaman. This legend no doubt express the marrying of the two faiths with the Buddhist male becoming dominant as was shown in the many legends of Padmasambhava subduing the many female demons (goddesses) who ruled Tibet prior to his arrival. Even the Lamaist sect of Tibetan Buddhism now dominant today became so through centuries of propaganda and eliminating competing sects. Many Lamas and Buddhist holy men thrived on wealth with support of the nobles and royals at the expense of the peasants whose poor stations became more rigid and serf-like as the Buddhists consolidated their power. Many of these monks and lamas were not as 'celibate' as they were suppose to be, acquiring women for their sexual pleasure and YES even young men and boys. Sexual abuse of boys who enter the temples are about as common as those in the Catholic church, only that you NEVER hear about it.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Djehuti I didnt know about Tibetan Buddhist oppression, economic exploitation, sexual perversion and child abuse .Sero I saw in AlJazeera news the Burmese Buddhist attacking the
Rohinga muslim community.Also in Akam state India the native hinduist/buddhist attacked the Muslim migrant.There is no perfect religion.Power corrupt and human will alway abuse their position .It is the members job to keep an eye on the clergy and not be binded by blind faith .
In the history of religion the most violent, oppresive and enslaving/exploitative religion were 1) The Roman Catholic Church 2)The protestant church 3)Islam 4)Judaisme(the banker).I dont know who is fifth .
Not all ancient and local religion were perfect.Human sacrifice was practice in the slave trade period in West Africa .Human sacrifice was practice by the Olmec,Aztec,Maya and Inca of Mesoamerica .The Phoenician and Carthaginian also practice H S. Human sacrifice is as bad as crusade and jihad .
Lamin I agree the Koran was a reworked of the Torah .Jesus/Iesu/Issa was the reworked of Heru by the gnosis for the age of piscis .
Let me clarrified the Sven Kalisch story .The University of Munich Islamic teacher Prof Muhammad Sven Kalisch stated after his research that the Prophet Muhammad never existed.The name Muhammad was a title not the name of a person(MTsar state that David,Solomon,Hebrew were title for stellar/solar Priest).Two centuries after the creation of Islam the Islamic documents mention Allah not Muhammad .A coin find in Palestine dating from the begining of Islam show the name of Muhammad in one side and a man holding a cross in the other side.The arabs didnt conquer the near east the Byzantine/Greek Orthodox Church hand over power to its arab allies in the region.
Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera retold the story told by Cardinal Brea that the Catholic Church recruited Muhammad and created Islam.The goal of the Catholic was to use the Arabs to conquer Jerusalem from the Byzantine Christian for the Vatican .
Sero I goog El and yahu oo Bahira aka Sergius the Monk .I think this story is a symbolic or coded story of how the Byzantine/Greek Church or Nestorian Church created or influence the creation of Islam .
Those are speculation.They are not proof yet but were there is smoke there is fire .Im looking for a document I printed years ago from the internet saying the story of Muhammad and Jesus existed in Nigeria before it appear in the middle east .

--------------------
mena

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com