EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » This lady stole Egypt search's research !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This lady stole Egypt search's research !
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE-DTKcu7A&list=UU8x4WYMncpWeX7Jh8w5DOxA
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
This is not a slight at most of the posters but not many know much about AE or are interested other than what their phenotype was. There is a continuous obsession with proving that the ancient Egyptians were black and therefore black people had a civilization equivalent to or greater than Greece and Rome.
Nothing wrong with this topic but it would be refreshing if posters would research AE spirituality,government or language.

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason why 50% of Western Europeans and 70% of British men have the same DNA as black Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun is because the original Europeans and Britishs were black people. Half of the Europeans and Britishs are bleach out black people. Egypt was the most populous nation of the ancient preclassical world and large number of the Egyptian population migrated to Italy, Spain, the British Isle, West Africa, Iraq etc.

The 6 cent CE white central Asian/Russia invasion of the Eastern Roman Empire aka Western Europe transformed the brown (mulato) and black Western European majority to white after a thousand year of race mixing.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a method to my madness why I posted this. If this lady can start making videos than so can many of the posters here. Wouldn't you rather your time and effort not be in vain?
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the material gets out
there for the world to see and
learn I don't care who does it
where or what method they use
or if they're making money from
it or not..

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
 -

-

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay but still somebody from Egyptsearch should start doing youtube videos. Could anybody here tell me the tools needed to make a quality video about African history and post it on youtube. There are some but I would like to start making superior quality youtube videos.

If not me then maybe somebody else.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE-DTKcu7A&list=UU8x4WYMncpWeX7Jh8w5DOxA

It's funny how a King Tut fake r1 lineage makes the news as sharing ancestors with Europeans even British people. But Ramses III's real E1b1a links to Sub-Saharan Africans is ignored and doesn't make the news at all in the states...

It's very funny to watch the news reporter so happy to point out the (fake) shared ancestry of King Tut with Europeans and even British people.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
As long as the material gets out
there for the world to see and
learn I don't care who does it
where or what method they use
or if they're making money from
it or not..

So true. Some people have used photos from this site to illustrate their books.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each One Teach One
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com