EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Let's have a genetics discussion, something deep (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Let's have a genetics discussion, something deep
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the newbies who are interested and would like to know , all is posted on ESR.

Cruciani proposed R-V88 was back migration from Asia . The later study suggested it was Chadic speakers through the Sahara . The 3rd study not cited by Lioness did a high resolution analysis of R-V88 throughout Africa and concluded it was centraL Africans migrating outwards to North Africa and NOT the reverse . Lioness knows this, after accusing me of doctoring the same study. Asking Tukuler to delete it. Agent Provocateur at his best .

He really enjoying toying with you guys . ..
Ha! Ha!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:

What does being an African American have to do with it?

I answered your question in the second sentence of the post your refer to. (Hint: the sentence start with "if").
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

The 3rd study not cited by Lioness did a high resolution analysis of R-V88 throughout Africa and concluded it was central Africans migrating outwards to North Africa and NOT the reverse .

^ disregard. He is saying I didn't cite a 3rd study, yet he doesn't cite a study, that is complete foolishness
Furthermore R-V88 haplogroup a young clade of R almost completely restricted to Africa is found in Cameroon and Chad not in the horn and the horn is what Bass' thread is about. So mentioning it is a red herring raised by zarahan, it's off topic

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To the newbies who are interested and would like to know , all is posted on ESR.

Cruciani proposed R-V88 was back migration from Asia . The later study suggested it was Chadic speakers through the Sahara . The 3rd study not cited by Lioness did a high resolution analysis of R-V88 throughout Africa and concluded it was centraL Africans migrating outwards to North Africa and NOT the reverse . Lioness knows this, after accusing me of doctoring the same study. Asking Tukuler to delete it. Agent Provocateur at his best .

He really enjoying toying with you guys . ..
Ha! Ha!

Hmm, so they asked Tukler to delete it so the info
would be buried? Very interesting. What's the cite
on that 3rd study?

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wha the ****? You niggers and crackers are out yr cotdamn minds.

I was here pushing African Studies through African Eyes before any of you even knew what an EgyptSearch was.

Niggas, puhleeze!

Easy enough to check me from Nov 2004 thru JUL 2015.

Bitch clique yes man motherfuckers can kiss me in my redblack ass.

And yeah you simple silly motherfucker you doctor charts and act like your bullshit is what the actual author published.

Your fucking doctored asswipes are still here all over ES like the piles of dogshit they are and I don't give 2 shits if anyone is doddier than you and can't see that.

To hell with all of you loony bin asylum inmates

I WILL DO WHAT THE **** I PLEASE (except I will not moderate in any way shape form or fashion effective July 4 2015).

Get yourselves a life for sanity's sake

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spare me the nonsense. XYZ suggested that "lioness" asked you
to delete info, not me. I asked for confirmation, of the so-called
"deletion"- along with the reference he is claiming.
And as for charts, you are full of BS. Nothing is
"passed off" in charts. Actually its quite the opposite.
99% of it is direct quotations- with specific, direct
backing citations and authors so any can follow
the data, on the multiple forums where they are
mirrored and coming in very handy in battles with the
enemies of African bio-history, as already documented
here several times. So your lying BS doesn't impress anyone.

But in any event, I see YET AGAIN you are crapping
out and pulling out of a moderator job, just as
you have done on Reloaded, and just as you did on
other forums. Why did you lobby for the Moderator
job here if you could not cut the mustard? You are
always whining about "the old days" and yet when
you yourself are put to the test to show what YOU
can do better, you yet again, true to your colors,
fold.

You say- quote:
"I will not moderate in any way shape form or
fashion effective July 4 2015)."

^^OK, let's take you at your word.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How has my topic about genetics fgone to crap? Lioness and Amun destroyed it. My topic wasn't about the Horn, I used the Horn as an excample though.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI. I do have a life. And a good one to at that…thus far. So…I take it you just gave up the keys to the house. Well there are a few people here who would like to moderate and will not throw tantrums. I reluctantly volunteer AMRTU. He seems genuinely interested in Africana. He may not be too objective but he isn’t throw emotional outburst. Plus he spends a lot of time here.

Give him, AMRTU, password. If you do not want to moderate. Keep in mind I voted for YOU as a moderator.

Sometimes we need a moderator and sometimes we do not. Example. I would like that fag thread Egmond Cod just created, edited. I don’t want to see fag horses. Really!!

Oh! Anasi is another option. He is doing a stellar job at ESR with growing membership...if he wants it.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@Z-Man. On charts . He is refering to me not you. Follow the conversation.

And to others. As Bass pointed out his OP was not about the Horners per se. It is about ADMIXTURE and it’s interpretation. Also follow the conversation.

Member # 15718

quote:
FYI. I do have a life. And a good one to at that…thus far. So…I take it you just gave up the keys to the house. Well there are a few people here who would like to moderate and will not throw tantrums. I reluctantly volunteer AMRTU. He seems genuinely interested in Africana. He may not be too objective but he isn’t throw emotional outburst. Plus he spends a lot of time here.

Give him, AMRTU, password. If you do not want to moderate. Keep in mind I voted for YOU as a moderator.

Sometimes we need a moderator and sometimes we do not. Example. I would like that fag thread Egmond Cod just created, edited. I don’t want to see fag horses. Really!!

Oh! Anasi is another option. He is doing a stellar job at ESR with growing membership...if he wants it.

I strongly defended him when the Facebook crowd
was attacking and mocking him. I would go with
Anansi or Patrol as first choices. Amu-Ra would not
be bad but his unjustified attacks against good, solid
veterans here makes me question how effective he would
be. And I say this not because of recent spats
but what I have seen, and others have complained about.
And the allegedly "false" Charlie bass above has over 2200 posts
logged- hardly a johnny come lately- again showing
this pattern of wild accusations coming from A-Ra
that makes him questionable to many people on ES.
Tropicals Redacted is also another possible choice.
lioness is also in the pool, but the trust factor weighs
heavily there as well. Is "he" or "she" a sympathetic
force in sustaining a more balanced African bio-history
or the "agent" many here are suspicious about that
would gut and hijack the forum once attaining power?
KING too deserves consideration. Someone not too heavy
handed or extreme would fit the bill. Course with
all the drama, I don't think people should be piling
too much workload on any replacement. There's already
too much drama as it is. Light moderation works
fine. The old days had light moderation for years
and that did not hinder the flow.

@Z-Man. On charts . He is refering to me not you. Follow the conversation.

Well I as mistaken then- he left his post right below
mine. But his point is on track anyhow.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
As I stated earlier. This topic is a non starter for someone who understands how this thing works. Thus my accusation of being “behind the times”. Some AIM is labeled “Eurasian” because of clear Eurasian ascription(I love this word) NOT because of European/Asian origin. To interpret ADMIXTURE that way one has to assume isolation for 10’s of 1000’s of years, WHICH never happened. The pattern is consistent with Isolation by Distance. Ie a continuum.

Furthermore the lineage/haplogroups do NOT support admixture instead supports Isolation by Distance

/Close thread.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Z Man. Brotha, First you need to ask who wants it.

Patrol is a good choice but does he/she wants it?

AMRTU volunteered awhile back plus it looks like he has the time. He may be a little nutty but I can live with that.

--------------------

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm still willing to be the moderator. But if I'm moderator there won't be many changes. I think this forum is fine as it is for the most part. Part garbage, part useful information where most people can express themselves (especially in the "Ancient Egypt" forum with "Egyptology" more science oriented). There's not enough people for heavy moderation. A few images should be shrunk. I see it as some kind of brainstorming of ideas about history and Ancient Egypt. While I don't participate much in that forum, for people, who wants alternative for this "type" of forum there's also ESR.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

You accused Bass of being "false" but I see over 2200 posts logged
by the allegedly "false" bass - some going back years.
It makes one wonder how reliable and trustworthy a person
is who keeps making such wild accusations. Why doesn't XYZ
take it, based on a "light moderation" model? That
is, aside from significantly disruptive activity, like giant
pics, or racist manifestos or such drivel, let things
proceed as if responsible adults can regulate themselves.
That way a moderator is not swamped with the petty drama.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
You accused Bass of being "false"

You disagree with me but you're simply being naive. Can't you even entertain the idea that he's an impostor?

Bass the impostor even gave us 2 different reasons about his new name. The last time, he said he lost the password, now in this thread he claims he was banned (banned?? by who? Why?).

If anything, you should be the moderator, if you're willing to take the role. At least, I would be ready to share the duty with you. Seeing we're about the only ones, with lioness, posting contents anymore on this forum.

Member # 15718

The allegedly "false" account has posts going back to 2008,
and the posts are consistent with what people know about
Bass previously. You simply are not credible.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So…he gave TWO reasons for having 2 accounts. Hmmmm!. I did not know that. But I believe it is the same Bass for both. Both writing style is the same so I believe it is the same person.

AMRTU is interested in being the moderator and spends enough time here. Since joining he has been a consistent. Lioness and King is Ok and of course you Z-man. But I am with Sage on this. Not in agreement with a non-Africana moderating an Africana forum.

I am NOT interested. Don’t have the time and patience. And my views are clear. YES! I am anti-gay. But I am not a racist but yes, I am pro-Africana. I am objective that is why I piss off some Afro-centrics. I don’t have a blind obsession.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Another $?

Ok. Since Lioness wont post the 3rd and most important study. I will. Agent Provocateur

=====

The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88. - González M1, Gomes V, López-Parra AM, Amorim

Human Y chromosomes belonging to the haplogroup R1b1-P25, although very common in Europe, are usually rare in Africa. However, recently published studies have reported high frequencies of this haplogroup in the central-western region of the African continent and PROPOSED that this represents a 'back-to-Africa' migration during prehistoric times. To obtain a deeper insight into the history of these lineages, we characterised the paternal genetic background of a population in Equatorial Guinea, a Central-West African country located near the region in which the highest frequencies of the R1b1 haplogroup in Africa have been found to date. In our sample, the large majority (78.6%) of the sequences belong to subclades in haplogroup E, which are the most frequent in Bantu groups. However, the frequency of the R1b1 haplogroup in our sample (17.0%) was higher than that previously observed for the majority of the African continent. Of these R1b1 samples, nine are defined by the V88 marker, which was recently discovered in Africa. As high microsatellite variance was found inside this haplogroup in Central-West Africa and a decrease in this variance was observed towards Northeast Africa, our findings DO NOT SUPPORT THE PREVIOUSLY HYPOTHESISED MOVEMENT OF CHADIC-SPEAKING PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH across the Sahara as the explanation for these R1b1 lineages in Central-West Africa. The present findings are also compatible with an origin of the V88-derived allele in the Central-West Africa, and its presence in North Africa may be better explained as the result of a migration FROM the south during the mid-Holocene.

======

Europeans are a sub-set of Africans. Depigmented Africans. Notice the author stated MID-HELOCENE!!!!!!!!
So …brothas. Leave these tyoe of questions for the newbies. I don’t expect it from the vets. ..Oh ! with Lioness…nothing surprises me.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

The 3rd study not cited by Lioness did a high resolution analysis of R-V88 throughout Africa and concluded it was central Africans migrating outwards to North Africa and NOT the reverse .

^

disregard. He is saying I didn't cite a 3rd study,

red herring raised by zarahan, it's off topic

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Lioness. Will you do the honors and post the yDNA R phylotree just so everyone understands the relevance. It is readily available on ESR. …with Doctored Charts(sic) and all to help newbies understand.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those who don’t understand what was just said there. Gonzalez and Amorim just debunked Cruiciani’s back-to Africa Hypothesis of R1b and the other Chadic speakers nonsense.

The human species is a continuum radiating FROM Africa. There were three MAJOR expansions. Paleolithic humans carrying mtDNA Macrogroup M. Which most primarily went East to Asia and a few to the North. The 2nd wave were within the Macro-group N/U/H. 3rd mtDNA H Neolithics. Which went primarily North towards Europe and the near East. Some may ask what about mtDNA X in the Americas. But keep in mind the difference in age between X1 and X2. Just as there is a vast difference in age for yDNA E1b1b and E1b1a. I don’t expect to find E1b1a in aDNA in Europe and the far East.

And I will go out on a limb and also speculate they will NOT find E1b1a in aDNA in West Africa prior to say 2000BC. The mutation had NOT occurred to have expanded enough

--------------------

Member # 15718

Nothing says Tukler couldn't do a once a month or even bimonthly cleanup.
He need not be here 24/7 running down every complaint.

Gonzalez and Amorim just debunked Cruiciani’s back-to Africa Hypothesis of R1b and the other Chadic speakers nonsense.

They did. Interesting that the flow is detected as
coming from within Africa, from the south.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yeah. That is more than interesting. I wish there were more capable posters on here to have a more in depth discussion as what Bass OP.

When you read enough and understand these studies a pattern is emerging.

It seems like SSA migrated more to the North West of the Sahara. Of course they penetrated North Africa.

But the absence of U6b in North Africa and the absence of U6a in the Canarie ancients tells a strange story.

Keep in mind West SSA also carry unique haplotypes of U6.

In addition most L1b is found in north west Iberia.

There could really be some interesting discussion for people who understood this stuff instead of the uusual admixture nonsense.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
The author is suggesting that U6b did NOT migrate from North Africa Berbers. However both have the same parental population.

Man. What secrets lie below the sands of the Sahara.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88

Miguel González 2012

-

Lower portion of figure 1 pertaining to the V88^^ clade of R

follow the parent of the branch

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yes! Follow the clade. As I said. We need more competent people posting instead of the picture spamm-fest.

You can't just chose just ONE study to make your point. In your minds-eye you need to understand the full picture.

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Any questions???

-

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So ......what do you gather from all these studies?

You are in over your head...

We need more competent posters to have a {DEEP discussion} instead of this superficial "who is mixed with whom".

THERE IS NO ADMIXTURE!!!!!

Modern Euroepans are a subset of Africans. It is just that simple.

Even the R1b pattern emerging is now confirming that.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

^ disregard. He is saying I didn't cite a 3rd study, yet he doesn't cite a study, that is complete foolishness
Furthermore R-V88 haplogroup a young clade of R almost completely restricted to Africa is found in Cameroon and Chad not in the horn and the horn is what Bass' thread is about. So mentioning it is a red herring raised by zarahan, it's off topic

O_o
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88

Miguel González 2012

-

Lower portion of figure 1 pertaining to the V88^^ clade of R

follow the parent of the branch

-

quote:
quote:
The deepest branching separates A1b from a monophyletic clade whose members (A1a, A2, A3, B, C, and R) all share seven mutually reinforcing derived mutations (five transitions and two transversions, all at non-CpG sites). To retain the information from the reference MSY tree13 as much as possible, we named this clade A1a-T (Figure 1). Within A1a-T, the transversion V221 separates A1a from a monophyletic clade (called A2-T) consisting of three branches: A2, A3, and BT, the latter being supported by ten mutations (Figure 1).

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929711001649
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Haplogroup R ,
full name: paragroup R-M207

on the upper left of the tree it's marked M 207
follow the dotted line down it's labeled R*
It's the parent of R1, R2 etc, everything else on the chart

R-M207 originates in Central Asia
originating 24,000 - 34,300 years ago (Karafet 2008)

So follow down the branches
M173,
M420
M343
V88 (aka R1b2*)

etc,

and look up date of origin for each

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lioness, I don't see teh point of you posting about R in central Africa when Europe is full of E clades with the parent E group originating in SSA itself.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
This is really funny. Ha! Ha! You are missing the key point. First, R-V88 radiates/variability is OUTWARDS from Central Africa. Meaning the older version of R-V88 is inner Africa. European sub-clade of R1b is much much much younger than R-V88. Here is something interesting ignoring the fact than the authors provided no proof than R1b1a2 originated in the Steppes. The only thing they did was provided data showing that , YES!, R1b1a2 is indeed post-Neolithic and very young. Other recent studies has shown that the “European’ version of R1b1a2 is older IN the Palestianians and Iranians. The North African version was NOT included in the test. Sources cited already. Comeon man. Let’s talk the big picture. What you got?

1.0 AN ACCURATE GENETIC CLOCK
David H Hamilton

Abstract
Our method for “Time to most recent common ancestor” TMRCA of genetic trees for the first time deals with natural selection by apriori mathematics and not as a random factor. Bioprocesses such as “kin selection” generate a few overrepresented “singular lineages” while almost all other lineages terminate. This non-uniform branching gives greatly exaggerated TMRCA with current methods. Thus we introduce an inhomogenous stochastic process which will detect singular lineages by asymmetries, whose “reduction” then gives true TMRCA. This gives a new phylogenetic method for computing mutation rates, with results similar to “pedigree” (meiosis) data. Despite these low rates, reduction implies younger TMRCA, with smaller errors. We establish accuracy by a comparison across a wide range of time, indeed this is only y-clock giving consistent results for 500-15,000 ybp. In particular we show that the dominant European Y-haplotypes R1a1a & R1b1a2, expand from c4000BC, not reaching Anatolia before c3800BC. This CONTRADICTS PREVIOUS CLOCKS DATING R1B1A2 TO EITHER THE NEOLITHIC NEAR EAST OR PALEO-EUROPE. However our dates match R1a1a & R1b1a2 found in Yamnaya cemetaries of c3300BC by Nielsen et al (2015), Pääbo et al(2015), together proving R1a1a & R1b1a2 originates in the Russian Steppes.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Notice what the Euronuts are trying to do now. They have given up on the AEian being white, AND! mtDNA H having an Iberian origin. Now, they are trying to put the male line originating in the Russian Steppes. (Mike will be happy with that). Euronuts are really fanatical like that. I guess the European male line and female have two DIFFERENT origins. Ha! Ha! Ha! . But there is a rude awakening around the corner.

The male line is also of African origin!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

It is very easy to confirm this. Just as what Kefi did. Do a comprehensive high resolution analysis of R1b1 on BOTH sides of the Medit Sea. And the Levant area.

The distribution pattern of R1b1a2 in Europe is consistent with what I am saying. There wasn’t enough time for R1b1a2 to reach Iberia from Asia without passing through the Sahara. Now with the upstream clade R-V88 being so old in central Africa. Undoubtedly R1bhas a Sahara origin.

Time will prove me correct…..again.!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

This is really funny. Ha! Ha! You are missing the key point. First, R-V88 radiates/variability is OUTWARDS from Central Africa. Meaning the older version of R-V88 is inner Africa.
European sub-clade of R1b is much much much younger than R-V88.

R1b is Eurasian so a subclade of it is irrelevant to the fact it is Eurasian

V88 is a subclade of R1b (aka M343) as we have seen in every chart posted in this thread

-

^^^ This is Haplgroup R

It begins on the upper left at M207

M207 is Eurasian not African

So any subclades of R found outside of Eurasia arer younger

The younger estimate for haplogroup the age of M207 is 19,000 years, in other words Haplogroup R

Subclade V88 found at highest frequencies in Cameroon and Chad and is very rare and at low frequencies outside of Africa

The R-V88 coalescence time was estimated at 5,600 9,200 year old

The highest levels of V88 found outside of Africa are 1-4% in the Levant, comparitively in some tribes of Cameroon and Chad upwards of 95%

V88 is believed to have been spread by cattle herding nomads

There is no need to complicate the topic

Haplogroup R originates outside of Africa and is represented by the M207 mutation.
It is at least twice as old as it's sub-clade R-V88

^^^ this last sentence = /close thread

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
xyyman I thought you said North Africa berbers founded Europe
But E3 is not very heavy in Europe while R most certianly is

You need to revise your theory
Paternally Europeans are primarily descendants of Cameroon/Chad peoples

-these "science" articles simply have the dates wrong
It's not back migration, it's front migration

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yeah! Yeah ! Got jokes . The only reason YDNA R is considered Asian is because the upstream clade of R-V88 has higher frequency in Asia and is vitally absent in Africa . As I said ....time will set the record straight . Q has been found in Italy!!! You do understand the significance ? ?!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The only reason YDNA R is considered Asian is because the upstream clade of R-V88 has higher frequency in Asia and is vitally absent in Africa .

That reason is so good you don't need another reason
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
No Agent Provocateur. Continue to confuse the issue. Muddy the water. R-V88 from central Africa, to the Berbers of the Sahara and North Africa on to Euroepe…..just as the genetic studies show.

Remember 15years ago? E1b1a/b(e3a/b) was of Asian origin.

Give it time........I got this.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
No Agent Provocateur. Continue to confuse the issue. Muddy the water. R-V88 from central Africa, to the Berbers of the Sahara and North Africa on to Euroepe…..just as the genetic studies show.

-

I think you are the Agent Provocateur. Your theories are all based on wrongness and trickery

Some tribes in Cameroon/Chad region have Hap R 95% +

As we can see above of all the berbers only the Siwa of Egypt have substancial frequencies of R (26.9%) although lower than several countries in Europe.
Furthermore the Siwa are on the East side, not near Gibralter which was your theory

Again, Europeans are albinoized Cameroonians and Chadians who crossed the strait of Gibralter

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
As TP posted above…..much more work is needed but the answer may be buried in the Sahara.

--

Second, the MSY tree is deeper than previously believed. The present figure of about 140 KY for the inferred most recent common ancestor (MRCA) of the MSY phylogeny is older than previous estimates (about 100 KY or below)33–35 and easier to reconcile with plausible scenarios of modern human origin.36 Clearly, calculation of the precise age of the tree largely depends on the accuracy of the assumed mutation rate. In any case, an antiquity of the root greater than that previously estimated is evident from the present tree structure. It is worth noting that A1b, long neglected in previous large-scale resequencing studies of the MSY, contributes to the older TMRCA and high nucleotide diversity values that we observe, highlighting the importance of targeted studies on rare haplogroups. Third, contrary to previous phylogeny-based conclusions, 15,16 the deepest clades of the revised MSYphylogeny are currently found in central and northwest Africa. MSY lineages from these regions coalesce at an older time (142 KY) than do those from east and south Africa (105 KY), opening new perspectives concerning early modern human evolution. A scenario of a Y chromosome ‘‘Adam’’ living in central-northwest Africa about 140 KY ago would provide a good fit to the present data. However, we also note that, because of the still largely incomplete geographic coverage of the African MSY diversity and unknown consequences of past population processes such as growth, extinction, and migration, any phylogeny-based inference on the geographical origin of human MSY diversity in Africa should be made with caution. Additional Y chromosome data and future discoveries in other disciplines are required in order to provide crucial information in support of the proposed scenario. Interestingly, there is an accumulation of a growing body of evidence that indicates that African regions that have been long neglected in studies on the origin of Homo sapiens may have been important early sites of modern human occupation, possibly connected to other areas of the continent by routes that are hidden today (see 37 and references therein). In conclusion, we present here a Y chromosome phylogenetic tree deeply revised in its root and earliest branches. Our data do not uphold previous models of Y chromosomal emergence15,16 and demand a reevaluation of some fundamental ideas concerning the early history of the human genetic diversity we find today.38–40 Our phylogeny shows a root in central-northwest Africa. Although this point requires further attention, we think that it offers a new prospect from which to view the initial development of our species in Africa.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
No Albino Berbers.

==

No! No! No! Agent Provocateur. R-V88 has frequency in NW African Berbers, Siwa and Bedouins in the Levant and of course Afro-Iranians.. Sources cited on ESR. Again consistent with radiation OUTWARDS may be from a Sahara sources. If the migration was from Mid-East or Asian sources there should be a drop off heading West which is NOT observed. In fact the opposite is observed while testing the age/variability, the central African source is older as the Berbers of Siwa, Morroco, Algeria and Levant(Bedouins), carrying younger versions of R V88. The Iberians carry R V88 but at lower frequency. Sardinians also carry R V88 albeit a paragroup(Francesulou(sp?) et al). No study has been carried out to compare Iberians R V88 with Sardinians or with Black Iranians or Berbers . Why are we talking about R V88. Because that is the only version of R1b that we can compare apples and apples. Do you know why Hammer et al speculated a mid-East (Iranian) origin of R1b. Because of the African-Iranians. Also posted on ESR.

There is no definite proof ….yet….but the picture emerging is an African origin or Medit Sea Isle origin of R1b1a2.

To be continued.

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:
As TP posted above…..much more work is needed but the answer may be buried in the Sahara.

--

Second, the MSY tree is deeper than previously believed. The present figure of about 140 KY for the inferred most recent common ancestor (MRCA) of the MSY phylogeny is older than previous estimates (about 100 KY or below)33–35 and easier to reconcile with plausible scenarios of modern human origin.36 Clearly, calculation of the precise age of the tree largely depends on the accuracy of the assumed mutation rate. In any case, an antiquity of the root greater than that previously estimated is evident from the present tree structure. It is worth noting that A1b, long neglected in previous large-scale resequencing studies of the MSY, contributes to the older TMRCA and high nucleotide diversity values that we observe, highlighting the importance of targeted studies on rare haplogroups. Third, contrary to previous phylogeny-based conclusions, 15,16 the deepest clades of the revised MSYphylogeny are currently found in central and northwest Africa. MSY lineages from these regions coalesce at an older time (142 KY) than do those from east and south Africa (105 KY), opening new perspectives concerning early modern human evolution. A scenario of a Y chromosome ‘‘Adam’’ living in central-northwest Africa about 140 KY ago would provide a good fit to the present data. However, we also note that, because of the still largely incomplete geographic coverage of the African MSY diversity and unknown consequences of past population processes such as growth, extinction, and migration, any phylogeny-based inference on the geographical origin of human MSY diversity in Africa should be made with caution. Additional Y chromosome data and future discoveries in other disciplines are required in order to provide crucial information in support of the proposed scenario. Interestingly, there is an accumulation of a growing body of evidence that indicates that African regions that have been long neglected in studies on the origin of Homo sapiens may have been important early sites of modern human occupation, possibly connected to other areas of the continent by routes that are hidden today (see 37 and references therein). In conclusion, we present here a Y chromosome phylogenetic tree deeply revised in its root and earliest branches. Our data do not uphold previous models of Y chromosomal emergence15,16 and demand a reevaluation of some fundamental ideas concerning the early history of the human genetic diversity we find today.38–40 Our phylogeny shows a root in central-northwest Africa. Although this point requires further attention, we think that it offers a new prospect from which to view the initial development of our species in Africa.

Dude- you gotta cite your sources more.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those who did not follow.

TP posted the link above. In other words see TP's post above.

What the Author is stating is that we may want to RETHINK the origin of AMH in East Africa. They are speculating a central source in Africa. Dienekes post a lot of Eurocentric dogma but we both agree on this. AMH may have a Saharan origin. Hublin also believes AMH origin in the Sahara.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This is really funny. Ha! Ha! You are missing the key point. First, R-V88 radiates/variability is OUTWARDS from Central Africa. Meaning the older version of R-V88 is inner Africa.
European sub-clade of R1b is much much much younger than R-V88.

R1b is Eurasian so a subclade of it is irrelevant to the fact it is Eurasian

V88 is a subclade of R1b (aka M343) as we have seen in every chart posted in this thread

-

^^^ This is Haplgroup R

It begins on the upper left at M207

M207 is Eurasian not African

So any subclades of R found outside of Eurasia arer younger

The younger estimate for haplogroup the age of M207 is 19,000 years, in other words Haplogroup R

Subclade V88 found at highest frequencies in Cameroon and Chad and is very rare and at low frequencies outside of Africa

The R-V88 coalescence time was estimated at 5,600 9,200 year old

The highest levels of V88 found outside of Africa are 1-4% in the Levant, comparitively in some tribes of Cameroon and Chad upwards of 95%

V88 is believed to have been spread by cattle herding nomads

There is no need to complicate the topic

Haplogroup R originates outside of Africa and is represented by the M207 mutation.
It is at least twice as old as it's sub-clade R-V88

^^^ this last sentence = /close thread

[Roll Eyes]

http://files.figshare.com/292764/Table_S1.xls

quote:

Table S1. Haplogroup Affiliation of the Seven Chromosomes that Were Re-sequenced

Haplogroup (by lineage): R1b1*(×R1b1a,b,c)

Haplogroup (by mutation): R-P25*(×M18,P297,M335)

Although the level of resolution of the MSY tree has been significantly increased in the last decade, its basal backbone has remained substantially unchanged. The first branching in the MSY tree has been reported to be the one that separates the African-specific clade A (called clade I in 10) from clade BT (clade II-X in 10), whereas the second branching determines the subdivision of BT in clades B, mostly African, and CT, which comprises the majority of African and all non-African chromosomes.13 and 14 This branching pattern, along with the geographical distribution of the major clades A, B, and CT, has been interpreted as supporting an African origin for anatomically modern humans,10 with Khoisan from south Africa and Ethiopians from east Africa sharing the deepest lineages of the phylogeny.15 and 16

The deepest branching separates A1b from a monophyletic clade whose members (A1a, A2, A3, B, C, and R) all share seven mutually reinforcing derived mutations (five transitions and two transversions, all at non-CpG sites).

-

These chromosomes belong to a clade (haplogroup BT) in which chromosomes C and R share a common ancestor (Figure 2).

--Fulvio Cruciani et al
A Revised Root for the Human Y Chromosomal Phylogenetic Tree: The Origin of Patrilineal Diversity in Africa (2011)
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929711001649

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Scozzari R, Massaia A, D’Atanasio E, Myres NM, Perego UA, et al. (2012) Molecular Dissection of the Basal Clades in the Human Y Chromosome Phylogenetic Tree. PLoS ONE 7(11): e49170. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0049170

-

-

quote:
An independent high resolution MSY phylogeny has been recently obtained from 2,870 Y-SNPs discovered (or re-discovered) in the course of a large whole-genome re-sequencing study, but the observed variable sites all belong to the recent “out of Africa” CT clade [15]. Recently, in a re-sequencing study of the Y chromosome, the root of the tree moved to a new position and several changes at the basal nodes of the phylogeny were introduced [16]. Interestingly, the estimated coalescence age and deep branching pattern of the revised MSY tree appear to be more similar to those of the mtDNA phylogeny [17], [18] than previously reported [1].

[...]

Three of the seven R-specific mutations (V45, V69 and V88) were previously mapped within haplogroup R [34], whereas the remaining four mutations have been here positioned at the root of haplogroups F (V186 and V205), K (V104) and P (V231) (Figure S1) through the analysis of 12 haplogroup F samples (samples 40–51, in Table S1).

[...]

All Y-clades that are not exclusively African belong to the macro-haplogroup CT, which is defined by mutations M168, M294 and P9.1 [14], [31] and is subdivided into two major clades, DE and CF [1], [14]. In a recent study [16], sequencing of two chromosomes belonging to haplogroups C and R, led to the identification of 25 new mutations, eleven of which were in the C-chromosome and seven in the R-chromosome. Here, the seven mutations which were found to be shared by chromosomes of haplogroups C and R [16]

[...]

Two A1b chromosomes from a previous work (one from Algeria and one from Cameroon) [16] were included in this study together with two newly identified A1b chromosomes, whose geographic origin can be traced back to west-central Africa (Ghana) on the basis of the microsatellite profile (data not shown).

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0049170

-

Structure of the macro-haplogroup CT. For details on mutations see legend to Figure 1. Dashed lines indicate putative branchings (no positive control available). The position of V248 (haplogroup C2) and V87 (haplogroup C3) compared to mutations that define internal branches was not determined. Note that mutations V45, V69 and V88 have been previously mapped (Cruciani et al. 2010; Eur J Hum Genet 18∶800–807).

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Bass or anyone can jump in anytime. Jump in to have a DEEP DISCUSSION. Continuing…..

Looking at the chart from the study TP just posted. Several things stand out.

1. The root of y-DNA is 142,000yo.
2. >99%/Most modern humans fall within the CT split. That includes Africans and non-Africans.
3. CT is put at ONLY 39,000yo!!!!!! That goes for humans within and outside Africa.

Now since ALL humans outside Africa especially Asians fall within CT doesn’t that mean the AMH human expansion started less than 40kya? See the scaling to the left. Agent Provocateur. Thoughts?

Deep thoughts anyone else ? Bass or Sage? Counter argument?

In fact – recent studies are showing modern humans outside Africa is not as old as we initially thought. Eg that recent 2015 study of adjusting the molecular clock. Remember E1b1a, the dreaded “Bantu” lineage carried by AEians is only about 6000yo. More astonishing is that the European male line, R1b1a2, is only about 3-4000 yo. They do not have a Paleolithic presence in Europe. That is why their DNA will NOT be found in ancient Europeans. In fact no Royals in Europe up to the Medieval Age carried the modern European male line.

--------------------

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'In fact no Royals in Europe up to the Medieval Age carried the modern European male line.'

So what happened ???

Wholesale replacement of the Royals during the middle ages ??

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
'In fact no Royals in Europe up to the Medieval Age carried the modern European male line.'

So what happened ???

Wholesale replacement of the Royals during the middle ages ??

It's a false statement, he found one case of it mentioned as a possibility in a recent news article on Richard III and then says it applies to everybody in history. Xyyman is a plethora of logic errors

Furthermore, royal lineage is only dependant on one side, maternal or paternal, although often includes both

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Lioness and his never ending hypotheticals....

----
Yes! There seem to be large scale replacement. That is where I somewhat agree with Egmond and Mike. Black or darker skinned peoples remained prominent in Europe maybe until the Medieval Age. Remember the aDNA of the Christian “evangelist” Luke was clearly linked to the Africanized Bedoiuns and NOT modern Europeans . Berbers were not included in the study. Hmmm!!!. Sources cited on ESR.

Continuing
Dr Winters and Mike may find this quote interesting. From the paper on the Canary Islanders see above. MtDNA hg-A was found in the Canaries!!! It seems to hold true then that somehow Africans crossed the Atlantic. I don’t believe it …but here is the data.

------
Thus we are 90% certain that the entry of Q1 into the Americas occurred before the Canadian Ice-Corridor was passable, c9500BC, see Mandryk, C.A.S. et al (2001). The Q1-M3 subgroup is found through most of the Americas, in fact is a majority of Amerindian Q1. Its later date is very interesting as it is about the time the Ice-Corridor opens. While it is probable that the subbranch L54 arrived with Q1 we are 90% certain that M3 did not arrive with the original migration. (We got 6000BC for the haplotype C3 which probably arrived with the later Na-Dene migration).
------

To those who don’t know A is strictly a Native American Haplogroup. What is it doing off the coast of Africa mixed in with other African L-lineage. YDNA Q a very old lineage is also found in Italy and the Americas.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com