EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » I’m leaving this forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I’m leaving this forum
SMirk92
Banned
Member # 23178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SMirk92         Edit/Delete Post 
I have nothing more to contribute. I’ve came to the conclusion that this forum is just a Masonic front for both Eurocentrics and Afrocentrics to argue. Bye
Posts: 371 | From: Queens,NY | Registered: Feb 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SMirk92
Banned
Member # 23178

Rate Member

Posts: 371 | From: Queens,NY | Registered: Feb 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SMirk92
Banned
Member # 23178

Rate Member

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck in your future endeavors!

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baalberith
Ungodly and Satanic Entity
Member # 23079

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Baalberith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that was fast!
Posts: 331 | From: Hell | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SMirk92:
I have nothing more to contribute.

Trolling doesn't count as making a contribution SMirk.

quote:
I’ve came to the conclusion that this forum is just a Masonic front for both Eurocentrics and Afrocentrics to argue. Bye

-

As soon as it was revealed you were on that white supremacy bullshit, you announce you're leaving? Bye!

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what's in a name?
Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have nothing more to contribute. I’ve came to the conclusion that this forum is just a Masonic front for both Eurocentrics and Afrocentrics to argue. Bye

You haven't contributed to anything. Everything you've posted was discussed already many years ago on this forum.

Bye.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Baalberith:
Wow, that was fast!

Fast exposed.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Baalberith:
Wow, that was fast!

Fast exposed.
That right there is why I stopped focusing on the nature of racism and started focusing on power/justice which took me to reparations. Thus I nominated Yvette Carnell to lead a reparations movement almost a year before the #ADOS hashtag was created.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com