EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » People from Dakhleh were more northern shifted than its modern inhabitants (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People from Dakhleh were more northern shifted than its modern inhabitants
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:
Reminds me of the Egyptian Egyptologist who met African American students who she perceived as obsessed with the matter of the skin color of ancient Egyptians. But when she mentioned it at a seminar she was reminded that the institution she worked for was financed and run by Americans. Still another example of Americans condescending "know it best" attitude towards other people.

The video was posted here on ES. Hopefully I find it again.

They are clearly obsessed and don't really care about the history of this country. It stems from their inferiority complex and identity crisis. They try to find something which they can be proud of instead of their atlantic slave trade history. They literally harass and claim almost every ethnicity from moroccans to native americans. I suppose this is what you get when you enslave, acculturate and marginalize a population ; at some point they have to make up their own identity and claim something impressive enough to be compared to what their european masters had.

What's even more shocking is that it also concerns smart individuals if not proper scholars further confirming how deep this complex is. Among all the blacks I've met on the internet only a few were not afrocentrist and understood how ridiculous and racist that ideology is and even when you bring up history with random black people IRL they start claiming my people are arabs or invaders and that their ancestors were kings in Spain...XD

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
Antalas, There are hundreds of pictures if not thousands on this very site of Aegyptian releifs, statues, figurines and paintings. Feel free to simply look through them or visit a museum. We've seen those cherry picked images you post a million times cuz they're used to make the same arguments over and over again... (I think at least every 6 months someone uses those same images) and it's been decades of the same shit.

I'm saying this as a warning, rereading through some of your old posts to see there's a pattern of bait and switch. You make a claim and when challenged you move the goal post and eventually arrive at a subjective argument, one where you can picture spam or post G25 results in the absence of representative data or whatever.

Just stick to post Bronze age Morocco. When you move away from that region your posts become entirely brain dead.

I thought you said you were "objective" and "neutral" nice to see you believe AEs were black.

As for museum, I visited the Louvres museum in Paris a few months ago and took some pictures (if needed I can post some) that's why many times I asked members here if they ever visited a museum because 99% of artifacts I've seen didn't look black so this further confirms how afrocentrist cherrypick and try to pass some atypical statue as representative. hahah I seriously wonder what goes in the mind of afrocentrists when they visit an egyptian museum must be something like "yeah...fake statue" "Yeah...probably foreigner" "well...blacks come in all shades and colors so it's ok" XD

The pictures I post are all from the old kingdom and they already looked like the "arabs mixed with hyksos" that you guys talk about ...why ? I also made multiple threads on the anthropometric datas yet you're unable to answer or contradict anything.

You guys are so desesperate that now you try to include upper egyptians and lower nubians as black because you know that a proper black egypt is at this point very unlikely. Let's imagine AEs were black like you wish, what will it change ? These are not your ancestors so what is it ? the only explanation is that you guys try to use them in order to feel better about yourself it's psychological and certainly not simple scientific curiosity. I'm ready to bet anything you know more about Egypt or NW Africa than your own ancestral region.

What are you even talking about... See how your post just completely creates a new narrative. You make it seem like we don't have damn near thousands of images to choose from to make this subjective argument about phenotype. I don't care about your input. It's not novel, it isn't ground breaking. It's the same old shit, which frankly has no real use in 2022. The thread is boring, your POV is boring, your talking points are outdated. That's the problem. I could say Aegyptians were Scandinavian and still find this shit of a thread useless... That is my personal issue.

If you have a problem with this report my actions to the site admin until then this shit gets the hammer... goodnight.

///MOD

Posts: 1782 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com