EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » My nemesis proved that West Africa has ancient Egyptian lineages.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My nemesis proved that West Africa has ancient Egyptian lineages.
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that Chadian lineages entered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTVWLk70KM&t=3210s

He charted them in Y-full

Some back story on my feud with dude.

Still I got to pop collar. He pipe bombed Garfield, Queef X and Ngozi before they got out the car. The West Afromaniacs lost the debate before its had.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Forty2Tribes:
And that Chadian lineages entered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTVWLk70KM&t=3210s

He charted them in Y-full

Some back story on my feud with dude.

Still I got to pop collar. He pipe bombed Garfield, Queef X and Ngozi before they got out the car. The West Afromaniacs lost the debate before its had.

El Maestro can you look into this
go to
2:02:50 in above video

He thinks by going into Y-Full and looking at SNPs he can determine he can determine that the R DNA was Chadian R-V88 based on
that Yehia Gad's 18th Dynasty article data

I haven't cross checked but he seems to be drawing conclusions based on matching SNP from the below 18th study 2020 (if not the old 2010 JAMA?)
to Y-Full

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/353306320_Maternal_and_paternal_lineages_in_King_Tutankhamun%27s_family

Maternal and paternal lineages in King Tutankhamun’s family.
February 2020
In book: Guardian of Ancient Egypt: Essays in Honor of Zahi HawassPublisher: Czech Institute of Egyptology
Project: Ancient Egyptian Genetics Project

Authors:

Yehia Z Gad, Somaia Ismail, Dina Fathalla, Rabab Khairat, Suzan Fares, Ahmed Zakaria Gad, Rama Saad, Amal Moustafa, Eslam ElShahat,
Naglaa H. Abu Mandil, Mohamed Fateen, Hisham Elleithy, Sally Wasef, Albert R Zink, Zahi Hawass, Carsten M Pusch

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't fully understand.
It was known that V88 in Egypt was linked to central African V88. The video didn't show anything new. He was just reviewing the central African clade. We didn't get resolution yet into the R1b Mummy's specific assignment.

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ditto LOL Also, hg R is actually Eurasian in origin and the earliest source known comes from the Early Bronze Age Dead Sea area of Bab edh-Dhra.

Abstract A high-resolution, Y-chromosome analysis using 46 binary markers has been carried out in two Jordan populations, one from the metropolitan area of Amman and the other from the Dead Sea, an area geographically isolated. Comparisons with neighboring populations showed that whereas the sample from Amman did not significantly differ from their Levantine neighbors, the Dead Sea sample clearly behaved as a genetic outlier in the region. Its high R1*-M173 frequency (40%) has until now only been found in northern Cameroonian samples. This contrasts with the comparatively low presence of J representatives (9%), which is the modal clade in Middle Eastern populations, including Amman. The Dead Sea sample also showed a high presence of E3b3a-M34 lineages (31%), which is only comparable to that found in Ethiopians. Although ancient and recent ties with sub-Saharan and eastern Africans cannot be discarded, it seems that isolation, strong drift, and/or founder effects are responsible for the anomalous Y-chromosome pool of this population. These results demonstrate that, at a fine scale, the smooth, continental clines detected for several Y-chromosome markers are often disrupted by genetically divergent populations.

Although I recall Cruciani suggested another alternative route for the entry of R1-M173 into Africa, such as directly from the Maghreb.

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
It was known that V88 in Egypt was linked to central African V88. The video didn't show anything new. He was just reviewing the central African clade. We didn't get resolution yet into the R1b Mummy's specific assignment.

He also went over E clades in West Africa that are downstream from Egyptian. That was most of the video.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:

The video is purporting to prove that the R1b Yehia Gad of the Hawass Team reported for the 18th dynasty royals in 2020
was also in particular R-V88

the origins of R-V88 is a second separate issue although part of the topic but is an observation assuming the first premise is correct that 18th several 18th dynasty males were of haplogroup R-V88 based on SNP matches gleaned form Y-Full

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It shouldn't be hard to prove since there are Nilo Saharans, Cushites and Fulani in west africa who are related to east african populations

And it is well known that the Balanta came from the Sudan

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com