EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » this sign in stuff for each post is getting really annoying

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this sign in stuff for each post is getting really annoying
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this sign in stuff for each post is getting really annoying
but the worst part is you have to re-do it a few times before it even works

Posts: 43133 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You're having that problem?--redoing it several times??

And I thought just signing in every post is annoying enough.

Posts: 26516 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF you use google you will have to keep signing in.

Firefox you don't have to.

I have not use opera to sign in but give that a try as well.

Posts: 2612 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Firefox, and signing in hasn’t been an issue for me at all either.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7228 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you use Opera you don't have to keep signing in as well.
Firefox is better and you could see the time and date of your post and others and other things you don't have to do if you use firefox.

Posts: 2612 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have both Opera and Firefox.
Opera is what I usually use and has the problem.
I got Opera a long time ago because it had free VPN

> but I'm using Firefox now and no problems with signing in, thanks

I also use Bing and it has a free AI part similar to CharGPT

wiki

Opera (Browser)

Opera, developed in Norway, became a subsidiary of an investment group led by a Chinese consortium.[21] In 2018, Opera Software went public on the NASDAQ stock exchange. By the end of 2022, the consortium sold all of its shares, and Opera in turn committed to repurchase all of its American Depository Shares to reestablish its corporate autonomy

Dec 11, 2023
The Diplomat

A Chinese-owned News App Is Taking Africa by Storm

Opera News app is one of the most popular personalized news aggregators in African countries. Yet so far it has largely escaped attention.

https://thediplomat.com/2023/12/a-chinese-owned-news-app-is-taking-africa-by-storm/

Posts: 43133 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com