EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Agora : has anyone seen this film?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Agora : has anyone seen this film?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have, and I wonder how Egyptians based in the west feel about the movie?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Surinamese, visited Egypt, like Egyptians and kowshory a lot. Om Kalthoum.

But I wonder if the skincolour of the principals is correct, historically.

They made it into a anti-muslim propaganda by showing those early christian as akin to muslims as the west views them today: violent, fanatical terrorists.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edmond,

I remember some of your earlier posts in which you claimed you were white, dutch nationality by birth. Now your Surinamese?

Why don't you do some research if the Pagans in the film were ethnically Greek (white) to see if they are supposed to be white.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have already posted this last yr. it was a good movie and i also wondered y the people were white in egypt.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
edmond,

I remember some of your earlier posts in which you claimed you were white, dutch nationality by birth. Now your Surinamese?

Why don't you do some research if the Pagans in the film were ethnically Greek (white) to see if they are supposed to be white.

Well hello!

When you ever come to Holland you will be shocked to see how many Turks, Moroccans, Surinamese, Indians, Egyptians and so are in Europe. Even visiting internet site's like this.

However, I feel I'm talking to some ignorant trash so I will not be reacting to you ever again.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i have already posted this last yr. it was a good movie and i also wondered y the people were white in egypt.

Bless you Tina Kamal!

One is watching some wild life documentary about Africa and see only whites running the show. Only when something has to be lifted you see a few blacks, anonimous and nothing in their own ff. country.

I do not where you are situated, but me, I'm disgusted by how Arabs and moslims are spoken of here.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com