Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Posting Images (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: Posting Images
Cats In The Craddle
Member # 12627

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cats In The Craddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Big Grin]

you copy and paste this: (the adress) http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FH9CZM.01-AR373XMRX7VJ1._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

not this:
http://www.amazon.com/513-Kimberly-Ellie-Red-Patent-Size/dp/B000FH61N8/sr=1-266/qid=1170830379/ref=sr_1_266/002-6518852-0960868?ie=UTF8&s=apparel

Posts: 315 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cats In The Craddle
Member # 12627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cats In The Craddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To copy and paste the adress right click the picture you want to post, and click "paste." Without leaving any space, type [img] before and [/img] after the address that you just pasted there. So you will have [img] address [/img] (with no spaces).
Posts: 315 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i18.tinypic.com/2nk83fq.jpg

how you do that one on mY forum i can paste and video as you access the thread it comes up straight away but this is the only site where most is so ancient you cant even change the colur of your page or any thing WHY ...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOTTCH WILL DO THAT TONIGHT HAVENT GOT TIME NOW THANKS CATS .....HEY LOVE THE SHOES ..SLENDER LEG TOO [Eek!] [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picture of a nice Cherry Pie would have been better [Smile]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to make it so cute. Then well you saw. LOL That irritated me.

So you mean when I want to make it snazzy, I have to post whatever on the eating forum?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
 -
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't I do this? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love this pic.
OMG to look like that.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
 -
heheheheheheeh im coming to get you ...... [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
hehehe

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Chimpsy..........you bore? LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
oops d (boreD)

[Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
Chimpsy..........you bore? LOL

[Eek!]
off now cannot access yahoo again catch ya tomorro ciao sweets miss yah loads and TAKE IT EASY yah sis chimpsy...

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps you asked for pictures of weddings at the Ministry in Cairo. Well I happened to be there one day when MISS SHARM was marrying one of her many Egyptian paramours. This is the lovely bride on her wedding day! Isn't she a beaute?

-

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
lol lol lol lol hehee your funny .....
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
 -

heheheheheheeh

Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is that some work and some dont? anyone any ideas?

can you tell us how to do it step by step please? posting images I mean
Thank you
N

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is how I do it.

I left click on the image I want to copy.
Go down to properties, and click.
Copy the url for the pic.
Open up a new browser and paste the Image URL so that the image appears by itself on a webpage.
Copy that webpage address.
Use the Full Reply Form here.
Click on IMAGE (it's located at bottom of the reply box)
Paste in the URL and it will appear on your post.

You can also use the Short reply box, by copying the url onto your post.
You must then type [img] directly before the imgage URL and [/img] directly after the URL.

example.....[img] www.xxxxxxxxxxx.not [/img]

Hope that helped you.
Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

I have a feeling that the picture posting option is going to be removed soon... [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the fairy and moon picture
this would make a lovely tattoo

its lovely smuckers

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

my favorite place in pakistan, Kaghan Valley. Most of it was destroyed in that earthquake a while back [Frown]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this could become to get a little problematic [Smile]

mark wahlberg- one of the finest men in hollywood.

-
 -

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

theres nothing more i want than...

-

one day, inshallah [Smile]

-

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

hahaha
these are so funny! I will add some:

-

-

-

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
 -

There's always a lot of Bush bashing during the carnival.
[Big Grin]
For those who don't read German -- the sign on Ahmadinejad says "Achsel des Bösen" which is a pun on "Achse des Bösen" (axis of evil) and, in translation, means "armpit of evil".

Btw, sheikh costumes were quite popular this year, lol!

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

-
seabreeze
Member # 10289

-
Hibbah
Member # 12156

lol, "here they be dragons"
seabreeze
Member # 10289

yea I liked how Mexico was TEQUILA! lol [Big Grin]
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAURA MERCI BEAUCOUP

THESE R 4 U [Wink]

-

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LIFEisSHORT
Member # 12931

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIFEisSHORT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO YOU TAREK307

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

IF I SAW THESE PICS BEFORE, I WOULDNT BOTHER MYSELF TO ANSWER YOU

--------------------
its not long before you go

Posts: 137 | From: uk | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Eek!] was this the guy bragging that he hates the MB but still prays 5 times a day??
well,maybe they're both his wives?? [Big Grin]

LIFEisSHORT
Member # 12931

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIFEisSHORT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Eek!] was this the guy bragging that he hates the MB but still prays 5 times a day??

lol and he share them with his friend [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
( viva la friendship [Big Grin] )

Posts: 137 | From: uk | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

HEY!

Cool it, you're going to having those chocolates melting and coating Tarek and his lovelies! [Big Grin]

Passes around the chocolates, compliments of Necromancer.

Enjoy [Smile]

TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LIFEisSHORT:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

lol and he share them with his friend [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
( viva la friendship [Big Grin] )

I also have pictures with your sister if you'd like!! you fucking Dirtbag, what exactly do those pictures mean that you posted of me???

maybe your not used to being able to be around women friends because your REtarded thinking makes you think its wrong! Go blow yourself up in palestine you Douche Bag

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

WOAH. yeah- well you do know, that "praying" 5 times a day doesnt erase the fact that you're drinking alcohol or clinging to a girl dressed like a stripper. what respect for islam.

tarek, good job for responding to someone calling you out by insulting their family and them. dont be such a sore loser- you're called out for being a liar and a hypocrite.

good move LifeisShort.

and are those Godiva chocolates? [Roll Eyes]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette grow up and take a good look at yourself before you start to comment on my life.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Chimps you asked for pictures of weddings at the Ministry in Cairo. Well I happened to be there one day when MISS SHARM was marrying one of her many Egyptian paramours. This is the lovely bride on her wedding day! Isn't she a beaute?

Well, I would just like to inform you Josette I have never been to Cairo, never been to the Minsitry of Jstice in Cairo and never married an Egyptian, so sorry to tell you Josette that picture is not of me, more likely to be you.
Please tell me when I have had many Egyptian paramours. Yes, I have many Egyptian friends.
Is that what you find hard to understand Josette that I can be friends with a guy and I don't have to be having sex with them

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Ditto Hibbah!!

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
 -
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hahahahahahahah ,
hahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahlol lol

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
 -
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Reminds me of that possum, but with a twist.

-

Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Michael Jackson donned Islamic robes in Bahrain last year to hide from the public glare

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  20  21  22   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com