EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What's Going on with Sammy Sosa??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's Going on with Sammy Sosa??
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/10345994/Sosa's-lighter-skin-tone-becomes-Internet-craze?GT1=39002

Sosa's lighter skin tone becomes Internet craze
by FOXSports.com

Sammy Sosa is once again the subject of Internet buzz, but this time it's not for home runs or steroids.

It's for skin care. Or something that might resemble skin care.

Sosa made waves last week when he showed up at the Latin Grammy Awards in Las Vegas with a noticably lighter skin tone than he had during his playing days.

So what's behind this new lighter skin tone?

"He's not trying to be Michael Jackson," said former Cubs employee Rebecca Polihronis, who talks frequently with Sosa, according to the Chicago Tribune.

"He is going through a rejuvenation process for his skin," Polihronis said. "Women have it all of the time. He was surprised he came out looking so white. I thought it was a body double. Part of (the photo appearance) is just the lighting.

"He is in the middle of doing a cleansing process to his skin. The picture is deceiving. He said, 'If you saw me in person, you would be surprised. When you see me in person, it is not going to seem like the picture.'

"People who saw him in person did not react the same way. He can't believe it is such a big deal."

-
Sosa from 2006, on the left, and Sosa last week, on the right.

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rich folks and the things they do with their money..Nicholas Cage is broke go ..figure after buying couple islands couple yachts,50 cars,couple o castles...homes etc. I am somewhat hopeful that if/when some of us make that kinda bank we could put it better use. sigh!!
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the f!ck does this have to do with ancient Egypt?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has everything to do with egypt. Oh btw... I already posted a thread on Sammy. Anyhow, this goes to the heart of the culture vulture of Afrocentrists.

--------------------
A recovering Afronut

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sosa is a sad joke.

He shows just what the mindset of some dominicans are at.

Some of them Hate the fact they are Africans so they bleach there skin. It's just pathetic.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps Sosa assumed nobody would notice the transformation?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afronutslayer
quote:
I already posted a thread on Sammy. Anyhow, this goes to the heart of the culture vulture of Afrocentrists.
WE know you did...but.. we did not reply to "YOUR" post because we don't like.. YOU!! ... [Embarrassed]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expect that! Afrocentrists are given to the crow mentality that keeps attacking the strawman. I expect nothing more from the afronutters than this.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Afronutslayer
quote:
I already posted a thread on Sammy. Anyhow, this goes to the heart of the culture vulture of Afrocentrists.
WE know you did...but.. we did not reply to "YOUR" post because we don't like.. YOU!! ... [Embarrassed]

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
King
quote:
He shows just what the mindset of some dominicans are at
King be mindful of painting with too wide a brush I notice you said "some" but the sad fact is it happeneds all over the world just posted a thread on a racist Ponds CM in India about skin-lightners,where a formers Ms World she being from India got passed up for some pinky-but ordinary looking white girl from Europe. see it on youtube can't post it from my end..don't know why.
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Only Dominicans? Uh... you better add the Afronuts to that list. He is no different from the Assfro Negroes on this site. Just as Sammy Sosa desperately wants to be white, those on this board desperately want to be AE. What's the difference? Both suffer the same psychosis.

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Sosa is a sad joke.

He shows just what the mindset of some dominicans are at.

Some of them Hate the fact they are Africans so they bleach there skin. It's just pathetic.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Afronuttin
quote:
Just as Sammy Sosa desperately wants to be white, those on this board desperately want to be AE.
That's the kind of mindless rants I am talking about, Kemet was African pure and simple..black if you will. no root difference from ancient Somilia, Axum, Punt Mali,Ghana,Nok,Mauritania, etc in population make up and in terms of culture.
what the hell has that got to do with Sammy's boredom with his face?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, let us marinate in the sauces of another debauchery of black self-dislike.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hypocritical Piece of ****.

What kind of a moron/idiot came up with the idea of making better pan-Africans by lynching/abusing the would-be pan-Africans?

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since it turns out Neely Fuller was right....

I guess the Game now is to PRETEND to be pan-Africans while being absolute monsters, working hand in hand with the racist whites that run the system??

Why didn't somebody tell me this years ago so I would have given up instead of wasting my BLOODY TIME!!!

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:

If a black man who EVER tries to support his people keeps getting knocked on the head by those very SAME forked-tongue people,

does that mean he is suffering from "self dislike"?

Or is he just unlucky??

You're a smart guy you should be able to answer this question.

Oh, no you probably can't. There's that Boule dick in your mouth so you can't say nuttin'

Power to the People! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bogledbutt:

Nothing, of course! But Brada made a thread recently about a skin bleaching advertisement in India which is nothing new, and since this section of the forum likes to discuss off-subject issues like 'race' and color, I figure why not? You didn't complain in Brada's thread, but of course you have to yank my d*ck. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

Perhaps Sosa assumed nobody would notice the transformation?

LMAO Yeah like nobody would notice a man's skin color change almost over night if not several weeks. At least Michael Jackson had years not that I'm saying he bleached his skin, but the vitiligo argument makes more sense with MJ than with Sosa's claims of skin "rejuvenation"! LOL
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My comment was strictly one of folks loving to stew in the sauces of the idea of any black people having issues with their physical appearance -- in other words reveling in black despair. Did not mean to come off as ... "these negroes here .. mo' sad niggas". So to answer your question i'd call it unlucky.

quote:

And now for more coat tail hangers reaching for my junk
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ the poor kid is so lonely he starts talking to himself. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It must suck cowballs to be you.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Whatbox is on fire!!!

-

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you guys don't have no spit.

quote:
^It must suck cowballs to be you.

It does NOW, not BEFORE. [Embarrassed]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by Bogledbutt:

Nothing, of course! But Brada made a thread recently about a skin bleaching advertisement in India which is nothing new, and since this section of the forum likes to discuss off-subject issues like 'race' and color, I figure why not? You didn't complain in Brada's thread, but of course you have to yank my d*ck. [Wink]

Better the devil you know [Roll Eyes]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Heru, I know it's not exactly your fault the oversodomized wap Bogled invaded this forum with his friends, but could you at least do the favor of whipping his sorryass for us?? Maybe invite some Jewish friends along to help? LOL

Seriously, the batty-b*tchboy is annoying.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^ you're good I'll give you that. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Afrika/n is a continent , not a race - you idiot! Do you know John Kerry's wife is Afrikan? S. Afrikan to be exact.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Afronuttin
quote:
Just as Sammy Sosa desperately wants to be white, those on this board desperately want to be AE.
That's the kind of mindless rants I am talking about, Kemet was African pure and simple..black if you will. no root difference from ancient Somilia, Axum, Punt Mali,Ghana,Nok,Mauritania, etc in population make up and in terms of culture.
what the hell has that got to do with Sammy's boredom with his face?

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Stop daydreaming. We've successfully debunked your points consistently. The Ancient Egyptians were tropically adapted black Africans. You need to move aside, we, the superior men, have won that debate consistently.

Results from off-topic debates doesn't enhance your position in those threads. I suggest moving back, Bettyboo, in the M threads, and what not, and get owned again. [Smile]

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pull your finger out of your arse.
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:
[QB] Afrika/n is a continent , not a race - you idiot! Do you know John Kerry's wife is Afrikan? S. Afrikan to be exact.

Someone needs to get you a straight jacket.

-

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY. . . . STUPID!!. . . .you do realize he insulted you?

from DJ:
. . . . .but could you at least do the favor of whipping his sorryass for US?. . . . .

quote:
Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru:
^^ you're good I'll give you that. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ And you're DOUBLE-STUPID for being the last to make that realisation [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is why he has that double grin. [Roll Eyes]

Better wipe that stupid grin off his face and realized he is being mocked. Stupid prick!!

BTW. Who are you. . .his boyfriend?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have just won the dumb bunch of the year award. you're going off and gnashing your gums about things that should be secret to my non-friends. And I thought I was the loud mouth [Roll Eyes]

Please don't presume to be able to identify my true friends because you can't.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
J-Horus, your light skinned wife must be boring. You seem to be in here alot these days.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
As I suspected. . .your boyfriend!!
quote:
Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru:
. . .presume to be able to identify my true friends because you can't.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
He was just talking sh1t. . .having Alicia Keyes look-a-like for a girlfriend. As I said guys like him use to eat AFTER me . . back in the day. Left overs YH?
quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
J-Horus, your light skinned wife must be boring. You seem to be in here alot these days.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com