EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Scruffypair (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Scruffypair
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is this character exactly? Many of their claims seem to mirror Mathilda's work, and some people have even said they're one in the same.

I also find it pretty bizzare how this person lets Akobadageth and all sorts of other anti-black cretins post on their videos and comment sections.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Mathilda is scruffypair o nuts, and Akobadageth used to post here as well.

I've literally destroyed both of them on many different youtube videos a long while back.....

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know scruffy is Mathilda, though?

I do remember Scruffy mentioning having a blog.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horet:
How do you know scruffy is Mathilda, though?

I do remember Scruffy mentioning having a blog.

As mentioned I've had many debates with these individuals, and during these debates it was mentioned. Mathilda is scruffypair.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
But do you have any genuine proof?
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^Like I said kid Mathilda is scruffypair, now from youtube......

quote:
Mathildas Anthropology
Personally Im a housewife, and I have the quietest personal life in history. I have two freakishly intelligent children, the youngest is getting old enough to go to nursery and give me some free time now, and a well behaved husband who works at a major museum Ive been with him twenty years, and Ive never met a nicer human.

Hmm so AKO PAulpillock whole case rest on the deluded opinions of a regular housewife

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaha

scruffypair (3 months ago) 0 Reply

Actually a house wifewho is now an anthropolgy student. I should really update that page- its about 2 1/2 years old.

Kids are all at school now as well.

BTW, I lot of the stuff you see from me is quoted verbatim from publishing PHD's who just totally disagree with all your crap explicitly in print. The 'Y DNA showing populaton continuity' came from a black anthropologist..

I I forgot- none of you will discuss that since you have absolutely no line of crap to explain it

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only that but of you look at the scruffy pair videos they say "M.A.B. Production" M.A.B. = "Mathilda's Anthropology Blog." She doesn't advertise the fact, but didn't lie when I asked her about it. And its actually NO problem that she has a blog and and videos with different names. The problem is HER content and HER interpretation of the scientific content she presents.

Form what I see from HER and random wikipedia edits (That sound like hers) are "Lies through Omission" That is, they give you the info but NOT ALL the info which leads to an idea that is contrary to the hard data. Also i see a lot what can be described as "Giving the conclusion but not showing the HARD DATA" - Again only to lead a reader to an ideal that is contrary to hard data.

Good example:
quote:
A study using the Y-chromosome of modern Egyptian males found similar results, namely that African haplogroups are predominant in the South but the predominant haplogroups in the North are characteristic of other North African populations.
taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_Egypt

This quote taken "as is" would lead the assumption that the "predominant North African" haplogroups are NOT "African." Especially considering they use the word "BUT" when separating South from North. But that is simply NOT the case. The majority of North African clades are in PN2 derived. E-M35 and E-M81 are as African as you can get. So they are trying to separate 1 groups of African Y-Chomosoms FROM ANOTHER GROUP OF AFRICAN Y CHROMOSOMES.

Tactics such as this are ALL OVER THE WEB.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely correct!
Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scruffypair hasn't denied that she is Mathilda when people commenting on her videos have said she is one and the same person. She uses the same drunken pirate phrases and sounds the same as she does on her Mathilda site.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pay attention at how these lunes respond - you ask them for proof and what do they offer? They offer speculation, yet they would have you to believe it's factual proof. This is their M.O. They apply this sort of shady methodology to AE history. That is why their scholarship will never amount to anything more than PSEUDO-HISTORY.

quote:

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:
Pay attention at how these lunes respond - you ask them for proof and what do they offer? They offer speculation, yet they would have you to believe it's factual proof. This is their M.O. They apply this sort of shady methodology to AE history. That is why their scholarship will never amount to anything more than PSEUDO-HISTORY.

quote:

I gave him genuine proof straight from the horses (scruffypair/Mathilda) mouth you dimwitted dunce.....
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, specualtion is their game. They cut and paste, subject pictures to photo shop and throw together the most incoherent theories out there.
It is all tied to black politics. Most of these people could care less about AE and would be gone in a flash if they believed there was nothing to spin. Basically it is all afrocentric crap. They quote the same four scholars over and over again and misrepresent even that.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
well, specualtion is their game. They cut and paste, subject pictures to photo shop and throw together the most incoherent theories out there.
It is all tied to black politics. Most of these people could care less about AE and would be gone in a flash if they believed there was nothing to spin. Basically it is all afrocentric crap. They quote the same four scholars over and over again and misrepresent even that.

It's really no wonder why you always agree with the individuals who come on here posting mountains of bigoted racial rhetoric instead of discussing actual scientific data to refute or debate....

Birds of a feather flock together hey Pat....?

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Most of these people could care less about AE and would be gone in a flash if they believed there was nothing to spin. Basically it is all afrocentric crap. They quote the same four scholars over and over again and misrepresent even that.

What's there to spin about the following, how is Kathryn A Bard and Steven Blake Shubert Afrocentrists, why do you call their book Afrocentric crap? Do tell what's not to understand about the following, please respond with actual substance Pat.....

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas." (Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

http://books.google.com/books?id=XNdgScxtirYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Encyclopedia+of+the+Archaeology+of+Ancient+Egypt&client=firefox-a

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not agree with a racist Mindover. You never post anything viable for anyone to respond to. It is all political ideology and frankly there is not a person on stormfront more racist than most of you. In fact you are consumed with the idea of race. No historian I have ever met thinks like you. There is no historical method in anything you guys do, not a drop.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What are you fvcking dumb?

She SAID she is the same person!

Her blog page HERE : "I’ve stuck most of my ‘Faces of ancient Egypt’ on a vid, which has the better preserved painted statues on it" Leads to the video by "Scruffypair"

Or what abou this one? "Having a few minutes spare today, so I thought I’d try to fit the skull under the skin."

Again it leads to HER OWN VIDEO. It has a tag at the end M.A.B. Production. M.A.B. = Mathilda’s Anthropology Blog. She has NOT denied it.

getthefuckoutofhere - go off and fix yourself some shitburgers.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

It's always fun to show you to be the foolish bigot you are Pat/Hammer yes indeed it is.....

quote:
I would not agree with a racist Mindover.

You do all the time, and in actuality you let your bigoted inner self come forth every once in a while as well so save the lies for someone else.

quote:
You never post anything viable for anyone to respond to.

[Roll Eyes]

So you find the book "Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York Routledge, 1999)" not viable? Why is that?

quote:
It is all political ideology and frankly there is not a person on stormfront more racist than most of you.

I know a few bigots here (you're one of them) but that's irrelevant to what I asked you, especially since I didn't apply any bigotry or politics, if so, where?

quote:
In fact you are consumed with the idea of race.

Where in my reply to you did I mention race?

I'll tell you one thing definitively, whenever you reply to someone it always has "race" in it...and so I'd say you're consumed with race which is your scapegoat from actually addressing anything...you mention "race".

quote:
No historian I have ever met thinks like you.

Yea, and you claim yourself to be a historian, go figure....like I said birds of a feather flock together hey Pat? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
There is no historical method in anything you guys do, not a drop.

You must be talking about yourself again Pat as you always seem to do, because this is the historical method applied perhaps you should step into the new age and try learning something new instead of the obviously outdated nonsense you throw around here, I know you're old but you can always learn something new...Pat the new age train is leaving get on board or stay in la la land!!

What is genetic anthropology?

Genetic anthropology is an emerging discipline that combines DNA and physical evidence to reveal the history of ancient human migration. It seeks to answer the questions, "Where did we come from, and how did we get here?"

DNA studies indicate that all modern humans share a common female ancestor who lived in Africa about 140,000 years ago, and all men share a common male ancestor who lived in Africa about 60,000 years ago. These were not the only humans who lived in these eras, and the human genome still contains many genetic traits of their contemporaries. Humanity's most recent common ancestors are identifiable because their lineages have survived by chance in the special pieces of DNA that are passed down the gender lines nearly unaltered from one generation to the next. These ancestors are part of a growing body of fossil and DNA evidence indicating that modern humans arose in sub-Saharan Africa and began migrating, starting about 65,000 years ago, to populate first southern Asia, China, Java, and later Europe. Each of us living today has DNA that contains the story of our ancient ancestors' journeys.

How do genes tell the story of our ancient ancestors' migrations?

When DNA is passed from one generation to the next, most of it is mixed by the processes that make each person unique from his or her parents. Some special pieces of DNA, however, remain virtually unaltered as they pass from parent to child. One of these pieces is carried by the Y chromosome, which is passed only from father to son. Another piece, mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), is passed (with few exceptions) only from mother to child. Since the DNA in the Y chromosome does not mix with other DNA, it is like a genetic surname that allows men to trace their paternal lineages. Similarly, mtDNA allows both men and women to trace their maternal lineages.

Both the Y chromosome DNA and mtDNA are subject to occasional harmless mutations that become inheritable genetic markers. After several generations, a particular genetic marker is carried by almost all male and female inhabitants of the region in which it arose. When people leave that region, they carry the marker with them. By studying the genes of many different indigenous populations, scientists can trace when and where a particular marker arose. Each marker contained in a person’s DNA represents a location and migration pattern of that person’s ancient ancestors.

For example, roughly 70% of English men, 95% of Spanish men, and 95% of Irish men have a distinctive Y-chromosome mutation known as M173. The distribution of people with this mutation, in conjunction with other DNA analyses, indicates that the men's ancestors moved north out of Spain into England and Ireland at the end of the last ice age.

http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/humanmigration.shtml#2

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So your methodology is - because it points to the video, the two must be one?

quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
quote:

Her blog page HERE : "I’ve stuck most of my ‘Faces of ancient Egypt’ on a vid, which has the better preserved painted statues on it" Leads to the video by "Scruffypair"

Or what abou this one? "Having a few minutes spare today, so I thought I’d try to fit the skull under the skin."

Again it leads to HER OWN VIDEO. It has a tag at the end M.A.B. Production. M.A.B. = Mathilda’s Anthropology Blog. She has NOT denied it.

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:

So your methodology is if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and says it's a duck, it's really a cow? [Big Grin]
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
*Yarns*...*Shrugs*

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:

So your methodology is if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and says it's a duck, it's really a cow? [Big Grin]

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
quote:

Did you eat those shitburgers too?
Shouldn't you be looking for 2 letters in the English alphabet u swear are not there?

MATHILDA said SHE created a VIDEO. She puts a LINK to the video that SHE created on HER OWN BLOG. That video was created by a USER NAME "SCRUFFY PAIR."
When "SCRUFFYPAIR" was asked 'are you Mathilda' she said YES. Are you that DUMB to see the same info on her BLOG is THE SAME AS IN HER VIDEOS!

Can i sell you a clue for 500 dollar, better yet 500 euro?

Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another Asiatic in denial that Egypt was a black Civilization.

Black people are not claiming Asia, China, Europe, America. The only thing is Egypt, and we have listed creditable detail thats pretty much undeniable.

But for them to say that oldest civilization that influenced our culture today comes from black people scares them, because they like the racist Darwinist idea that black people are inferior.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Ah Yes! A newcomer. Sit tight and enjoy the show. You will soon see how the Afrojigaboos also claim those cultures.

quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:
Black people are not claiming Asia, China, Europe, America.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah Yes! A newcomer. Sit tight and enjoy the show. You will soon see how the Afrojigaboos also claim those cultures.

quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:
Black people are not claiming Asia, China, Europe, America.

Yes, you are right Slayer, he must be new. Not to worry, us Afronuts, who you have yet to Slay, will soon indoctrinate him into our world of "Enlightenment". All he has to do is read.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:

Birds of a feather flock together hey Pat....?

As well as defend each other! I find it interesting that whenever we deconstruct (tear up) the nonsense spewed by one racist--in this case Mathilda--that other racist losers like Pat and fakeafronut-slayed show up to attack back.

Either these guys are all friends, or seeing us bash one of their kind (racist losers) reminds themselves of being bashed. Oh well! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can tell if it is scruffy by the fact that she will only let Eurocentrics post
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Yes, thanks for the clarifications. I was abit uncertain at first due to how their grammar and spelling were considerably poorer, along with not listing MAB as their site, but so much else pointed to it. (another comment identical to her's- the scruffypair account said "all genetic evidence" says east africans are mixed.)

She genuinely confuses me. On her blog, she'll cry about white supremacists abusing the aryan label, and even has things like entries on the history of the nok culture. You virtually never see WN's give admission to even the existence of states like that.

And then, she lets the animal Akobadageth post 100% unrestrained on her YT channe.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Not confusing at all if you are familiar with white racist liberals. They pretend not to be racist by admitting a few facts here and there about black history and advanced culture but when you point out the heavy stuff like Egypt, that's when they're like "No! That's too much for negroes" LOL

quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:

You can tell if it is scruffy by the fact that she will only let Eurocentrics post

Yes, I notice her penchant for keeping any opposition against her silent while allowing only her ilk to speak! Definitely a luxury Egyptsearch doesn't have, but why should we when everything we present crushes the opposition?! That's the reason why after countless invitations for her to debate us here, she never accepts! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys got mad skills!! go make your own counter videos and call that byatchh out.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more I give thought the I think it should be done,Ok think about this two or more of you guys who are very sharpe with genetics and bio-anthropology and the like coorperate in putting together a Video or two if the info is too much for one picking out her false-hood one by one,show them where they lie and tell half truths...I recommend the film student new guy to put the info together to make more glossy..call the guys from Egypt Search official response.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Mathilda like Dienekes Pontikos-- another racist loon who's into anthropology (owner of the 'Racial Reality' website)-- are nothing but distortion junkies who get off by disseminating and distributing inaccurate or faulty info! They KNOW that what they're putting out is wrong, but they don't care. Their ultimate cause is to mislead as many people as they can for they truly believe in the political weapon that the more people believe in a lie the more 'true' it is!

Mathilda in particular is just literally a desperate housewife who found an interest in anthropology but has found a way to pervert the teaching of that science to her own loony way.

LOL @ how Yonis roasted the hell out of her-- that she needs to stop worrying about black peoples and their cultures and worry more about having babies to improve the birthrate of her native Scottish people! LMAO [Big Grin]

Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Does anybody know of Mathilda's academic background? There's nothing wrong with a non-anthropologist blogging and writing on anthropology, but, well, she doesn't strike me as an actual anthropologist. At all.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ There's nothing wrong with it as long as that person knows what he/she is writing about and is presenting accurate info. However, the latter is definitely not the case with Mathilda. As I said, she purposely puts out false or distorted info which means she deseminates propaganda for her own purposes/agenda!
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you on this one!

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ There's nothing wrong with it as long as that person knows what he/she is writing about and is presenting accurate info. However, the latter is definitely not the case with Mathilda. As I said, she purposely puts out false or distorted info which means she deseminates propaganda for her own purposes/agenda!

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by NeferKemet:
I totally agree with you on this one!

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

And I will second that motion. Any lay person can write about or even scrutinize scientific data, no harm in that. But it is best to state your idea, then quote the data in the publication that reinforces your idea. She does not do that. I have wasted time watching all her videos and she has very little quotes IF ANY that actual come from the suject matter she is making videos about.

Most of us in this forum as you will see: Make a statement, and the post a quote along with the link the the scientific document..........as done by MindoverMatter718 in this very thread.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Make a statement and then cut and paste is the MO on this board. Almost never are conflicting views given and the articles usually come from the same four or five scholars. Often the poster then simep;y speculates about what they think the article might mean and how it supports their black ideology.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer Palin for POTUS,..I highly recommend her for 2012..your clarity is about the same as hers!!...What should we do about the economy?...cut taxes. Isreali expansion into Palestinian lands...go ahead they need the space. Fu!kEM.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
she could not be weaker than the guy we have in there now. The Magic Negro.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Go Rush Limbaugh talking point!!! yeaah...not that Magic Negro does not deserve critizim he has not gone far enough IMO.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
That is because you are a loon Brada. You want to steal money from those who produce and give it to those who do not. Easy to understand why you like the Magic Negro. By the way his approval numbers are inching down into Bush territory.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
GTFOH no such thing..his numbers may have slipped some what but that's because he is bending over backwards to please the losers of the last election in the name of unity..and forgetting who elected him in the first place. anywhere from 77 to 65 % if you can trust the poles agree that a public option is what is needed...but you wouldn't know it from general media...and most definately from Fox-News which is where u get all your talking points.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
I do not have talking points, I believe in Jeffersonian democracy. Obama is below 50% for the first time. He has lost the independents and the dems are going to get creamed in the election next year.he way he was elected with 52% of the vote, not 65.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Oh.. pleeze..they might just do that if they don't follow through..on what he promise on the campaign but it's certainly not like u guys have any brillant ideas!!

And you do have talking point s where do you think you get the phrase majick Negro from..

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
sure we do. Cut taxes and let people keep the money they EARN. Cut the size of government and give small business the money they need to expand and hire more people. That is a good start.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Palin all the way...good luck and Jah help us if that ding bat wins the position of Potus 2012 weirder things has happend.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
Make a statement and then cut and paste is the MO on this board. Almost never are conflicting views given and the articles usually come from the same four or five scholars. Often the poster then simep;y speculates about what they think the article might mean and how it supports their black ideology.

I call bullshiit. You contribute nothing to the forums. Put up or shut up.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Indeed, Hammered is just as bad a liar as Mathilda! Whenever we present or cite sources here, we always make sure to cite the entire context (unlike Mathilda), which always supports our claims. Thus there is no way or no need for us to distort or spin anything. And of course we cite more than just four or five scholars. In fact we cite dozens! The 'professor' knows this but is in denial. But it's funny that he who almost never cites sources would try to scrutinize us! [Embarrassed]
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
If anybody wanted a more clear cut example of Mathilda's biases, check this:

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/neanderthals-%e2%80%98had-sex%e2%80%99-with-modern-man/

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/lets-celebrate-human-genetic-diversity-we/

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2009/11/01/biological-influences-on-criminal-behavior/

The last post is blatant- her taking a hereditarian approach to IQ. She seems to be a sort of hereditarian/racialist type.

Just *what* are here credentials in anthropological science? She seems like a pure layman.

Once again, she seems to let Akobadageth run wholly unchecked on her channel, even communicating with him via PM. Let's him throw around "nigger" too.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ That's the thing-- she IS a layperson! She herself even admits that anthropology is hobby that she has gotten into and she is by no means an expert or authority on the subject. It's hilarious that she not only holds to the belief of 'race' but perpetuates it in the net when the science of anthropology has debunked the very notion that humankind can be divided into races, let alone hereditary 'racial' IQ'! LOL
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
This is the biggest bunch of baloney I have ever heard. First, we have posters here who are obsessed with race, who talk about nothing BUT race. They then turn right around and tell us race does not exist. The spin kings here use what serves them best at any given time.
They then totally misunderstand what anthropology is trying to say about race. On the level where they work race is not helpful but every single one knows and understands the difference between Aretha franklin and Peyton Manning. Come on Djehuti, you can do better than this.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com