EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » According to Afrocentric 101, is there anything not of African origin? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: According to Afrocentric 101, is there anything not of African origin?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All jokes aside, is there anything that African Blacks can't claim? Are all cultures a sham save the African black ones?

In Afrocentrism 101 the answer to those two questions is NO and YES. Now, pause for a second and reflect on your method of reasoning (I'm speaking to you Afrocentrists (AC)). Every single ancient culture and civilization has been determined by you, Mr. AC, to be the creation of "Blacks." There is not a single ancient culture or civilization that ACs do not claim to be of Black origin. And any history taught to the contrary is fraudulent. Let me repeat that again... There is not a single culture or civilization that ACs do not claim to be of Black origin. And any history taught to the contrary is fraudulent. One must admit, those are bold claims by the ACs.

Here is where it gets tricky. Ask an AC to define "Black" and what you will get is a muddle definition. Of course, this is by design. Although the rank and file ACs may not be aware of this, since they are merely parroting what they were taught.

What is Black? When one hears the term "Black" they automatically associate it with the African Negro. This is especially true in the western world; the term "Black" has become synonymous with sub-saharan Negros. The creators of Afrocentrism knew this and exploited this understanding. They found that they could capitalize off this understanding by twisting and slanting this fact, to suit their racial-political goal.

Here is how they achieve their goal. It is a fact that the ancients were of color and many of these forrunners to modern civilization and cultures were people with significant or noticeable amount of melanin. Science tells us this. Ask an Afrocentrist to instead use the term "Dark" or "of color," because it [black] may cause confusion and they will adamently refuse. The rank and file won't because they were never taught to use them. However, the brains behind the movement refuse because they know that the term "Black" is their trojan horse and without it, they cannot lay any historical claim. It is how they are able to tie themselves into the historical and cultural vines of any people aside from theirs.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Afrocentric 101, is there anything not of African origin?

Yes your mental unstability.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: According to Afrocentric 101, is there anything not of African origin?

Answer;

NO you idiot, your own scientific people acknowledge that; yet idiots like you inundate us with your asinine arguments against that which your own people have proved.

Do you see why you are called idiots?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ya have it! As expected - all ancient civilizations & cultures belong to Blacks according to a rank and file Afronut who goes by the handle Mike111.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Topic: According to Afrocentric 101, is there anything not of African origin?

Answer;

NO you idiot

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
It's instability not "unstability." The latter does not exist in our english lexicon. But I do understand how you are given to making up your own stuff, similar to how you invent history. After all, it is the only thing an Afrocentrist can do.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Yes your mental unstability.

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

^^ This and bathing once per month.

Judging by how much you hang out here, I'd be shocked if you even know what that statue represents.

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Non Recovering Alcholic
quote:
It's instability not "unstability." The latter does not exist in our english lexicon. But I do understand how you are given to making up your own stuff, similar to how you invent history. After all, it is the only thing an Afrocentrist can do.
Thanx for di coerecktion you are right it's mental instability not un-stabilaity..and no we are not responsible for you being mentaly un-stable. And all my post I can back them up unlike you who stay spewing anti-black nonsense..i wish I could purge whatever African/Black genetic stuff from your body but science is not up to the task as yet but don't worry Like Jessie like to say KEEP HOPE ALIVE.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi - The spelling difficulties can easily be corrected by using Firefox - it has a built-in spell check.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Afroidiot - I was very specific in my answer. Honest White people are responsible for much of our knowledge. What do you say to them - Traitor?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Academics and scholars are very precise when using the language. If they ever use the term "black" they qualify it. Unlike Afrojerks who manipulate the language, especially that word [Black], for their own selfish political gains.

quote:
Afroidiot - I was very specific in my answer. Honest White people are responsible for much of our knowledge. What do you say to them - Traitor?

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Stop making excuses for him. This was not a simple mispelling or typo. Dude tried to make the adjective [unstable] into its noun form, which he rendered as - "unstability." Problem is, he didn't know the correct form of its noun. Just admit he invented the fvcking word. Enough with the damn excuses! Same old bullsh*t behavior from you Afronuts.

quote:
Brada-Anansi - The spelling difficulties can easily be corrected by using Firefox - it has a built-in spell check.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well non Recovering Alcoholic,like I said when I first sign up my spelling sucs and my typing even worst,and I do invent words especially when busting out a new rhyme..So Recovering off ma nutzz u still one un-stable self-loathing wanna join wy folks but-can't because of that tinge o African blood.. motherfornicator.
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well non Recovering Alcoholic,like I said when I first sign up my spelling sucs and my typing even worst,and I do invent words especially when busting out a new rhyme..So Recovering off ma nutzz u still one un-stable self-loathing wanna join wy folks but-can't because of that tinge o African blood.. motherfornicator.

That's all you idiotic scum can do. You either dodge the questions or criticize people's spelling or grammar. Criticizing someone's spelling instead of their arguments, means you lost the debate.

quote:
There ya have it! As expected - all ancient civilizations & cultures belong to Blacks according to a rank and file Afronut who goes by the handle Mike111.
Since we're correcting spelling and grammar errors like punks who can't fight or debate, ya is not a English word. Look at this dumb ass, retarded, animal. Reduced to correcting typos rather than debate. Stupid ****.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
ya  /yə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [yuh] Show IPA ,
Use YA in a Sentence
See web results for YA
See images of YA
–pronoun Pronunciation Spelling.
1. you: Give me a hand, will ya?
2. your: Where's ya brother?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/YA

Nice try you shmuck.

quote:
Originally posted by blacksupremacist123:
quote:

That's all you idiotic scum can do. You either dodge the questions or criticize people's spelling or grammar. Criticizing someone's spelling instead of their arguments, means you lost the debate.

quote:
Since we're correcting spelling and grammar errors like punks who can't fight or debate, ya is not a English word. Look at this dumb ass, retarded, animal. Reduced to correcting typos rather than debate. Stupid ****.

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afrocentrist:
ya  /yə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [yuh] Show IPA ,
Use YA in a Sentence
See web results for YA
See images of YA
–pronoun Pronunciation Spelling.
1. you: Give me a hand, will ya?
2. your: Where's ya brother?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/YA

Nice try you shmuck.

quote:
Originally posted by blacksupremacist123:
quote:

quote:

The debate is over idiot. Your redneck trailer trash gibberish lingo is not proper English. The fact that Egyptians had physical characteristics of Blacks and that Afro-Asiatic comes from the Sahara means that they were Black or had mostly African ancestry. No "evidence" that you post can change that.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has no merit. I think people are better off ignoring this thread. We've stated several times that the biological phene "black" is not equivalent to African. One is a political term, the other is biological.

BlackSupremacist, I'd suggest you do the same and ignore this thread. That initial post does not by any means influence our heightened debates regarding Ancient Egypt. It is beyond doubt that the population were indigenous, tropically adapted, "Black", Africans who are most closest (culturally, linguistically, and genetically) to so called sub-Saharan populations. That position hasn't been overturned and it's one backed by the mainstream academia.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Yea and you still haven't defined "Black" in the context you use it in and what is the source of your definition.

Is the term "White" used when speaking on Ancient Greece or Rome?

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
This thread has no merit. I think people are better off ignoring this thread. We've stated several times that the biological phene "black" is not equivalent to African. One is a political term, the other is biological.

BlackSupremacist, I'd suggest you do the same and ignore this thread. That initial post does not by any means influence our heightened debates regarding Ancient Egypt. It is beyond doubt that the population were indigenous, tropically adapted, "Black", Africans who are most closest (culturally, linguistically, and genetically) to so called sub-Saharan populations. That position hasn't been overturned and it's one backed by the mainstream academia.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yea and you still haven't defined "Black" in the context you use it in and what is the source of your definition.

Black refers to dark skin. Don't play lawyer with me. You could go research the validity of the term. This is downright childish and has no implications on anything regarding Egypt or the immediate European nations. I don't care much about Asian cultures, at the moment.

quote:
No. These populations have extensive East African and West Asian ancestry, and thus are hybrids. These groups don't necessarily have white skin either, but they're not "black" as well.

In addition, earlier humans present in the region had a tropically adapted body plain, and WERE black-skinned people. However, they were not modern African. These populations mingled with Black African immigrants, producing an African-esue product. That followed with mingling with the more cold adapted, white skinned, humans from the North. This relationship didn't just occur once, but was extensive, occurring during the Islamic ages and what not.

quote:

[/QUOTE]
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Summary:

Asian civilizations = Predominantly inhabited by dark skinned humans. However, not of African origin.

Ancient Greece = Significantly African. Inhabited and developed by humans who had recent Black African ancestry. That lineage is present amongst the modern population.

Ancient Egypt: Wholly African. Developed and established by tropically adapted people who had recent African ancestry. The population were genetically-speaking, of African form and did not have significant OOA-specific influences.

PS: This thread has no use and should be swiftly closed. Many have stated this before and no clarification for that reason is required. Where are the mods?

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
If Black encompasses dark skin, when does Black cease being black and white commences being white? What is the threshold?

While you ponder on that, let me throw this into the fray - have you ever heard of the "Fitzpatrick scale?" If not here it is.

Type I (scores 0-7) White; very fair; red or blond hair; blue eyes; freckles
Always burns, never tans

Type II (scores 8-16) White; fair; red or blond hair; blue, hazel or green eyes
Usually burns, tans with difficulty

Type III (scores 17-25) Cream white; fair with any eye or hair color; very common
Sometimes mild burn, gradually tans

Type IV (scores 25-30) Dark Brown; typical Mediterranean Caucasian skin
Rarely burns, tans with ease

Type V (scores over 30) Dark brown; Middle Eastern skin types
Very rarely burns, tans very easily

Type VI Black
Never burns, tans very easily

How do you sir resolve the discrepency between the scale and what you have postulated regarding the definition of "Black"?

Source: Fitzpatrick scale

quote:
quote:

Black refers to dark skin. Don't play lawyer with me. You could go research the validity of the term. This is downright childish and has no implications on anything regarding Egypt or the immediate European nations. I don't care much about Asian cultures, at the moment.

quote:
No. These populations have extensive East African and West Asian ancestry, and thus are hybrids. These groups don't necessarily have white skin either, but they're not "black" as well.

In addition, earlier humans present in the region had a tropically adapted body plain, and WERE black-skinned people. However, they were not modern African. These populations mingled with Black African immigrants, producing an African-esue product. That followed with mingling with the more cold adapted, white skinned, humans from the North. This relationship didn't just occur once, but was extensive, occurring during the Islamic ages and what not.

quote:

[/QUOTE]
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Always burns, never tans

HaHaHaHa

Afroidiot - Didn't anyone tell you that the Fitzpatrick scale is really from Albinism to Normalcy.

HaHaHaHa - Facts always trip you assholes up.

A common myth is that people with albinism have red eyes. In fact there are different types of albinism and the amount of pigment in the eyes varies. Although some individuals with albinism have reddish or violet eyes, most have blue eyes. Some have hazel or brown eyes. However, all forms of albinism are associated with vision problems.
Vision Problems

People with albinism always have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses) and many have low vision. The degree of vision impairment varies with the different types of albinism and many people with albinism are “legally blind,” but most use their vision for many tasks including reading and do not use Braille. Some people with albinism have sufficient vision to drive a car. Vision problems in albinism result from abnormal development of the retina and abnormal patterns of nerve connections between the eye and the brain. It is the presence of these eye problems that defines the diagnosis of albinism. Therefore the main test for albinism is simply an eye examination.
Skin Problems

While most people with albinism are fair in complexion, skin or hair color is not diagnostic of albinism. People with many types of albinism need to take precautions to avoid damage to the skin caused by the sun such as wearing sunscreen lotions, hats and sun-protective clothing.
Types of Albinism

While most people with albinism have very light skin and hair, not all do. Oculocutaneous (pronounced ock-you-low-kew-TAIN-ee-us) albinism (OCA) involves the eyes, hair and skin. Ocular albinism (OA), which is much less common, involves primarily the eyes, while skin and hair may appear similar or slightly lighter than that of other family members.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Are you born a moron or you just like pretending to be what you are? which is the case sir (LOL).

Listen fool, not all regions in the world are a tropic. If a black person were to go to deep north europe do you know what would happen?

quote:
Always burns, never tans

HaHaHaHa

Afroidiot - Didn't anyone tell you that the Fitzpatrick scale is really from Albinism to Normalcy.

HaHaHaHa - Facts always trip you assholes up.

A common myth is that people with albinism have red eyes. In fact there are different types of albinism and the amount of pigment in the eyes varies. Although some individuals with albinism have reddish or violet eyes, most have blue eyes. Some have hazel or brown eyes. However, all forms of albinism are associated with vision problems.
Vision Problems

People with albinism always have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses) and many have low vision. The degree of vision impairment varies with the different types of albinism and many people with albinism are “legally blind,” but most use their vision for many tasks including reading and do not use Braille. Some people with albinism have sufficient vision to drive a car. Vision problems in albinism result from abnormal development of the retina and abnormal patterns of nerve connections between the eye and the brain. It is the presence of these eye problems that defines the diagnosis of albinism. Therefore the main test for albinism is simply an eye examination.
Skin Problems

While most people with albinism are fair in complexion, skin or hair color is not diagnostic of albinism. People with many types of albinism need to take precautions to avoid damage to the skin caused by the sun such as wearing sunscreen lotions, hats and sun-protective clothing.
Types of Albinism

While most people with albinism have very light skin and hair, not all do. Oculocutaneous (pronounced ock-you-low-kew-TAIN-ee-us) albinism (OCA) involves the eyes, hair and skin. Ocular albinism (OA), which is much less common, involves primarily the eyes, while skin and hair may appear similar or slightly lighter than that of other family members.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] If Black encompasses dark skin, when does Black cease being black and white commences being white? What is the threshold?

While you ponder on that, let me throw this into the fray - have you ever heard of the "Fitzpatrick scale?" If not here it is.

Always burns, never tans

Type II (scores 8-16) White; fair; red or blond hair; blue, hazel or green eyes
Usually burns, tans with difficulty

Type III (scores 17-25) Cream white; fair with any eye or hair color; very common
Sometimes mild burn, gradually tans

Type IV (scores 25-30) Dark Brown; typical Mediterranean Caucasian skin
Rarely burns, tans with ease

Type V (scores over 30) Dark brown; Middle Eastern skin types
Very rarely burns, tans very easily

Type VI Black
Never burns, tans very easily

How do you sir resolve the discrepency between the scale and what you have postulated regarding the definition of "Black"?

Source: Fitzpatrick scale

Of course I heard about the scale. It isn't necessarily accurate. For one, "Caucasian" is scientific as the races in LotR.. However one thing we do know is that there are significant departures between Blacks and Whites in terms of body plain and melanin levels.

In other words, those Blacks present in Asia and what not, are as Black, actually, a lot darker than ordinary African-Americans. That group is brown, Jamaicans are much darker, while Haitians are slightly darker and those populations are often surpassed by much darker Indigenous Asians especially those in Australia.

I would not be arguing that those Asians weren't black if they had a high frequency cold adapted body plain and light skin as we see with the Italians. That mixed ethnic group does NOT represent the typical Black Asian population. I hope I'm not speaking over you, but we're dealing with very specific populations.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Where would you place the "Black Asians" on the scale, Bob_01?

quote:
Of course I heard about the scale. It isn't necessarily accurate. For one, "Caucasian" is scientific as the races in LotR.. However one thing we do know is that there are significant departures between Blacks and Whites in terms of body plain and melanin levels.

In other words, those Blacks present in Asia and what not, are as Black, actually, a lot darker than ordinary African-Americans. That group is brown, Jamaicans are much darker, while Haitians are slightly darker and those populations are often surpassed by much darker Indigenous Asians especially those in Australia.

I would not be arguing that those Asians weren't black if they had a high frequency cold adapted body plain and light skin as we see with the Italians. That mixed ethnic group does NOT represent the typical Black Asian population. I hope I'm not speaking over you, but we're dealing with very specific populations. [/QB]

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Where would you place the "Black Asians" on the scale, Bob_01?

The same scale as Black Asians. How would both differ? You're too obsessed with non-complexion traits. Remember this scale uses culture-based classifications. The hybrid Italians are clearly not in the same scale as the largely European-specific Northern Europeans.

Saying that, the Andamese and Australian Indigenous people are usually significantly darker than typical West Africans. You could even throw millions living in Southern Iran, India onto that category.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bob_01 Quote: I would not be arguing that those Asians weren't black if they had a high frequency cold adapted body plain and light skin as we see with the Italians. That mixed ethnic group does NOT represent the typical Black Asian population. I hope I'm not speaking over you, but we're dealing with very specific populations.

Bob_01 - As I made clear yesterday, there is no such thing as a "Cold adapted Human" that term refers to Neanderthals ONLY.

ALL modern Humans, Black and White, are tropically adapted.

We must strive to perpetuate TRUTH not FALSEHOODS.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Wait a sec. I asked you where on the scale would you place "Black Asians" and your response is:

"The same scale as Black Asians."

This is the quintessential example of what I mean when I say Afrocentrists will obfuscate when asked to define Black. They will give you a MUDDLE definition.

Thank you sir.

quote:
quote:

The same scale as Black Asians. How would both differ? You're too obsessed with non-complexion traits. Remember this scale uses culture-based classifications. The hybrid Italians are clearly not in the same scale as the largely European-specific Northern Europeans.

Saying that, the Andamese and Australian Indigenous people are usually significantly darker than typical West Africans. You could even throw millions living in Southern Iran, India onto that category.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Guys n Gals..Non Recovering Alcoholic really don't mind the term white being applied to anyone outside of Europe,he wishes the term Black should be put into disuse or restricted to the forest region of West Africa,amongst what he percived to be the most backwards of people,or they were somehow decendants of slaves don't believe me? check how many post he made restricting white people to Europe. That people ancient and modern choose to call themselves Blacks Like the Kemites,the Sag-giga(Sumerians) and moderns like AAs some Black Asians some Africans..Galls him to no end.He can't understand why would anyone in their right mind would want to do that..especially if they have heritage that goes back to any grand or near grand civilizations.
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Wait a sec. I asked you where on the scale would you place "Black Asians" and your response is:

"The same scale as Black Asians."

This is the quintessential example of what I mean when I say Afrocentrists will obfuscate when asked to define Black. They will give you a MUDDLE definition.

Thank you sir.

quote:
quote:

Moron, both groups are identical in terms of complications. This is the issue with Eurocentrists, they talk when they should be shutting their mouth. You will have a hard time not finding Black Asians who have a similar skin tone if not darker than Black African counterparts.

Scales used to define skin tone hardly carry a scientific consensus, but are culturally assessed and developed. There are probably more variances of skin tone amongst the darker range than lighter levels. Since that faulty scale used like five different classes for "Caucasians" (a fictional group), it's obviously extremely faulty. I don't see Eurocentrist losers such as disregarding that, even though Southern Europeans are clearly mongrel. Black Asians, on the other hand, are more genetically related to Asians than Africans, but maintain complexion that falls within the African range.

There are Black Asians who are much darker than any Black person I've seen in the Atlanta, Detroit, and New York metropolitan area. We're not just dealing with South Asians, but also Melanesians as well. In Black American culture, Wesley Snipes is dark, but he'd be white in many "Asiatic" quarters in the Arabian peninsula. For that reason, it'd be downright retarded to assign the darkest range to "Forest Negroes", who are some of the LIGHTEST Africans living in the continent.

Get a life, moron.

Mike:

quote:
Bob_01 Quote: I would not be arguing that those Asians weren't black if they had a high frequency cold adapted body plain and light skin as we see with the Italians. That mixed ethnic group does NOT represent the typical Black Asian population. I hope I'm not speaking over you, but we're dealing with very specific populations.
Italians are mixed. Black Asians represent a very different population. One that has a similar skin tone range as Asians.

Brada-Anansi: This alcohol is probably some Northern European mongrel, who doesn't even have an actual culture. Mood of American culture, food, etc are based on African, Indigenous, and Southern European cultures. I don't know what the **** these people even eat, nor do these mongrels even know where they came from.

Saying that, the Ancient Greeks and Romans (who Northern Europeans ride on)themselves branded these blonde hair pigs as barbarians. You know the: "bar ber bar ber bar" sound that comes out of these populations.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
It's interesting to note how hypocritical that Eurocentric alcohol is when crying about something so irrelevant. We could play the same game: how about North-East Asians? That group could even be as pale as the lightest "Caucasian", and features all the complexion ranges of that group as well.

To throw them onto a very faulty classification system would be troublesome. That is, because they'd overlap with "Caucasians" despite being "Mongoloid". I don't question how the science behind the scale, but those racial terms used (and not even based on science) are no more legitimate than Hobbit or the Iridonian race. People continue to use it even though it has no scientific-basis.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Hey idiot! I just about had it with your ad hominem and strawman tactics! Who the fvck is talking about the term "White?" You piece of scum, go take your strawman act to another thread. You have the IQ of a retard.

quote:
Guys n Gals..Non Recovering Alcoholic really don't mind the term white being applied to anyone outside of Europe,he wishes the term Black should be put into disuse or restricted to the forest region of West Africa,amongst what he percived to be the most backwards of people,or they were somehow decendants of slaves don't believe me? check how many post he made restricting white people to Europe. That people ancient and modern choose to call themselves Blacks Like the Kemites,the Sag-giga(Sumerians) and moderns like AAs some Black Asians some Africans..Galls him to no end.He can't understand why would anyone in their right mind would want to do that..especially if they have heritage that goes back to any grand or near grand civilizations.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Alcoholic
quote:
Hey idiot! I just about had it with your ad hominem and strawman tactics! Who the fvck is talking about the term "White?"
Apparently not you!! since all you do is talk about the term black. Queer eyes for the Black Guy.

And as low as my IQ is ? it is still 20 points above yours.

And as long as you are here disrespecting "Black" folks in-general I'll be on you like white on rice.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In other words, those Blacks present in Asia and what not, are as Black, actually, a lot darker than ordinary African-Americans. That group is brown, Jamaicans are much darker , while Haitians are slightly darker and those populations are often surpassed by much darker Indigenous Asians especially....
Greetings.
I am still reading through this thread, but I felt the need to stop and address what I have emphasized above because, respectfully, I am really scratching my head over that comment. [Confused] Where did you get that broad statement from? Jamaicans come in every complexion under the sun, Jamaicans are no more no less darker [or lighter] complexioned than any other Black people- and then, further, please recall that not all Jamaicans are Black People and that the original inhabitants of Jamaica were the Tainos... [Wink] [Smile] Also, Haitians are not specifically less darker nor lighter than other Black People....come in all shades no different....

I am not criticizing what you said in the least, so please do not misinterpret the context of my post [Smile] I am just honestly curious.

htp.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still perusing this thread; however,

quote:
...When one hears the term "Black" they automatically associate it with the African Negro. This is especially true in the western world; the term "Black" has become synonymous with sub-saharan Negros...
Respectfully, it is spelled "Negroes," lol, if you are a racist, at least be smart about it... [Big Grin] What I actually would like to ask you, if I may: would you please post a current world map that indicates exactly where Negroland is located on the globe? I'm really curious as to where it can be found. [Smile]

Thanks in advance.

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Queer eyes for the Black Guy.

[Big Grin] If I ever laugh, I dead.... [Big Grin] LMAO

htp

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say that Afro-Asiatic did not originate in the Sahara and africans do not have a monopoly on darkskin. It does not make any sense claiming that a darkskinned arabian is an african-american that is wrong just as claiming that amhara abyssinians are europeans.
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
AswaniAswad
quote:
It does not make any sense claiming that a darkskinned arabian is an african-american
Did someone say that darkskinned Arabians are African Americans? or that some dark skinned Africans decended from Africans?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This is the game these nut cases play. They claim all dark skin people are black. Then you call them on that and they will say they are not saying these people are Black Africans, but just "Black." So then you are like okay... so you mean, black as in dark skin. They are like yea. So now you will say - fine, then those people are not Africans, but belong to the various indigenous populations currently residing in those areas. All hell will break loose at this pt. You will hear stuff like - the people there today are a result of the Turks, etc... And that they are not the true people of those lands. And then they will reveal their hand. They will claim the people as Black Africans! They come from us because we are the original man who traversed land and sea to be the first settlers of those areas and those people bear the signature of the original African - Black skin.

But that's not it! They will go further to say, the original black man or African Negro, also carries the aquiline phoenotype as well as straight and curly hair and even Pale and light skin. So in the event these people you are identifying in history have those features, the African Negro can still claim them!

In essence, they have a back door, by way of their trojan horse (Black) to every history and culture. There is NO culture or history that does not belong to the African Negro.

You see the circular logic they play. All along they have been equating Black = African. But they won't admit to this. They know if they do, their trojan horse is exposed. So they play their little circular logic game with you. What is even more serious and telling concerning some of these people's mental health is that half of them do not realize they are going in circles with how they reason out their *science*

quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
I would have to say that Afro-Asiatic did not originate in the Sahara and africans do not have a monopoly on darkskin. It does not make any sense claiming that a darkskinned arabian is an african-american that is wrong just as claiming that amhara abyssinians are europeans.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
In other words, those Blacks present in Asia and what not, are as Black, actually, a lot darker than ordinary African-Americans. That group is brown, Jamaicans are much darker , while Haitians are slightly darker and those populations are often surpassed by much darker Indigenous Asians especially....
Greetings.
I am still reading through this thread, but I felt the need to stop and address what I have emphasized above because, respectfully, I am really scratching my head over that comment. [Confused] Where did you get that broad statement from? Jamaicans come in every complexion under the sun, Jamaicans are no more no less darker [or lighter] complexioned than any other Black people- and then, further, please recall that not all Jamaicans are Black People and that the original inhabitants of Jamaica were the Tainos... [Wink] [Smile] Also, Haitians are not specifically less darker nor lighter than other Black People....come in all shades no different....

I am not criticizing what you said in the least, so please do not misinterpret the context of my post [Smile] I am just honestly curious.

htp.

Jamaicans do. However they do appear darker than say, African-Americans and Dominicans. I would argue that those of Indian descent probably appear as dark, if not darker, than the Black American norm. South Asians who entered the Americas have mingled with Jamaicans and yet we don't see much of a difference between the groups complexion-wise.

As I was telling the thread starter, the "Black" phene covers a large variety of complexion. Seeing that African-Americans are not lighter than not just the Sudanese variety, but South Asian and Oceanic counterpart, whore the Australian-based communities tend to be remarkably mark. I'd probably argue: darker than the Dinkan population. Regardless, it suggests that the term "Black" cannot, ever, be restricted to just African-Americans.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They will go further to say, the original black man or African Negro, also carries the aquiline phoenotype as well as straight and curly hair and even Pale and light skin

You really are a f!cking ignoramus, you know that?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Recovering Afrocentric..most of what you say is true except you keep making various opinions by some the opinion of all...who is the THEY!!!.. and again you don't or pretend not to get it THERE IS NO NEGRO ..as that supposed phenotype can be found all across the globe from ancient to modern times...and yes the so-called aquiline phoenotype as well as straight and curly hair was in fact developed on the African Continent..and yes some Black Asians do carry very recent African genetic material.see the figures for Arabia,and non Black populations also see the figures for Greeks...Zaharan where you at bring up your charts and figures please.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Bob-01
quote:
Jamaicans do. However they do appear darker than say, African-Americans and Dominicans. I would argue that those of Indian descent probably appear as dark, if not darker, than the Black American norm. South Asians who entered the Americas have mingled with Jamaicans and yet we don't see much of a difference between the groups complexion-wise.
Bob-01 this is what on avarage..most Jamaicans look like
 -
Now family wise they go from very dark to very light and crosses all kinds of ethnic boundries there is no Jamaican look out side of attitude,fashion and accent..my American born cousins and nephews are in fact no different from their friends who are generations deep AAs.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Bob-01
quote:
Bob-01 this is what on avarage..most Jamaicans look like
 -
Now family wise they go from very dark to very light and crosses all kinds of ethnic boundries there is no Jamaican look out side of attitude,fashion and accent..my American born cousins and nephews are in fact no different from their friends who are generations deep AAs.

Makes sense. I'm just basing on what I've seen. That is, friends et al, that are of Jamaican descent. I fail to see a significant difference between that group and say, South Asians, with regards to complexion.

The so called "Negroes" that the crackpot uses if it were restricted to West Africans wouldn't be very dark. The darkest skin tones are found in East Africa. I've seen Black Africans and Jamaicans make remarks about that. The same goes a rather noticeable segment within Egypt, who features "Sudanese-level" complexion as well.

As for aquiline features, how the hell do indigenous Africans not feature such traits foolish barbarian? Narrow nose, cranio-facial type, are very common throughout Africa. I've even seen a dark skinned Black comedian based in Bronx, a few days back on BET Comedy, with a long and narrow nose.

Besides it's quite common through East Africa, who are indigenous Black Africans, and has nothing to do with Asia. South Asians often have broad noses as well, while the Australian form are probably the some of the widest noses I've ever seen in my life. Besides not all Northern Europeans have narrow noses either, but broader varieties exist as well.

Pale skin, on the other hand, is very rare in Africa. However the mutation that occurred in North Asia developed in Southern Africa as well. In other words, pale skinned Africans do exist despite being much smaller in numbers. Dark skin is likely at its peak (according to UV levels and personal observation) in East Africa, so it's ironic that we run around this "What is Black?" nonsense.

PS: Afrocentric-whatever needs to consider taking his life away. These posting habits of his are becoming extremely annoying.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
As I was telling the thread starter, the "Black" phene covers a large variety of complexion.

This is a classic example of what I mean. This person is trying to use the term "Black" as a general term to apply to anyone with the particular [negro] "phene." However, he ignores the fact the word has already been defined to nearly exclusively mean those with a specific "phene," with historical ties "to specific regions." This person IGNORES the latter portion of the definition.

Here is an official definition -

a. pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
b. African-American.

The above are the only ones who can be legitimately called "Black." If you are dealing with science and specificity, the only people who can qualify for the use of the term [Black] are the "Negroes" you find in Africa, Oceania, and Australia. THAT IS IT!!! How the fvck these clowns want to apply the term "Black" to dark people in China, India, Middle east, Greece, Italy, etc. is fvcking beyond me!

quote:
Regardless, it suggests that the term "Black" cannot, ever, be restricted to just African-Americans.
Bingo!! Herein lies the racio-political agenda; the Afrocentrist sole purpose is to claim EVERY SINGLE dark peoples and their history by using the term "Black." The game this fool is playing is akin to White stormfronters who [falsely] claim a people's history just on the fact that those ancient people were "Light" skin, i.e. EGYPT.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Afroidiot: Lets WALK through this.

There are numbered points below.
All you have to do, is pick a number and EXPLAIN IN DETAIL your disagreement with the point.

1) All Humans originated in Africa.

2) All Humans are anatomically the same.

3) The differences in humans is fundamentally in skin, hair, and eye COLOR.

The lesser differences such as variation in nose and lip width are FULLY shared between Mongols and Blacks; thus are NOT unique to either.

But NOT shared to a appreciable degree with Whites - This LACK of variation makes Whites unique in their lack of variation.

Variation in hair STRAIGHTNESS is NOT shared, that is the domain of Blacks ONLY. Whites and Mongols for all intents and purposes ALL have straight hair.

4) The Mongols wide variety in skin color and facial features, plus having straight hair, which is shared with many Blacks and ALL Whites, suggests that the Mongol is actually a hybrid race of (Straight-haired) Blacks and Whites. (This melding of races likely occurred DURING the OOA migration to East Asia).

5) The concept of race is then purely based on skin, hair, and eye COLOR; (the other attributes being shared across racial lines).

6) Logically then; there was originally only TWO races; The Black and the White.

7) Since ALL modern humans originated in Hot Sunny Africa. And skin color is a function of the protective polymer melanin, whose function is to keep excessive amounts of the Suns rays from penetrating the Human body.

Logically then; It can be safely assumed that the White people who originally inhabited Africa, were defective in their ability to produce this protective polymer melanin - the condition is known today as Albinism.

Question: Aside from the Mongols who are obviously a hybrid race: At what point did the Blacks who left Africa, STOP being Black Africans?

Question: At what point did the Whites who left Africa, STOP being White Africans/Albinos?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the particular [negro] "phene."

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get anymore stupid.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I go with number 1. Break it down for me sir.

quote:
Afroidiot: Lets WALK through this.

There are numbered points below.
All you have to do, is pick a number and EXPLAIN IN DETAIL your disagreement with the point.

2) All Humans are anatomically the same.

3) The differences in humans is fundamentally in skin, hair, and eye COLOR.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Humans are bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family. They are the only surviving members of the genus Homo. Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the arms for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species. Mitochondrial DNA and fossil evidence indicates that modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago. Humans are widespread in every continent except Antarctica, with a total population of 6.8 billion as of November 2009

Afroidiot - As a demonstration of your stupidity. you failed to follow the very simple instructions. i.e. quote:

You do understand the difference between YOUR disagreement,

And asking me to be your Daddy and TEACH you?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Break it down for me sir.

You deserve Mike as a teacher. Both of you are two idiots alike. LOL!
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Plague. White people did that all by themselves. Good thing we taught them sanitation!
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com