EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Pat Robertson says Haiti paying for 'pact to the devil' (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pat Robertson says Haiti paying for 'pact to the devil'
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you allow a White man, to teach you about the Black mans religions, you have to expect things like this.

Muslim and Buddhist brothers, take note.

Pat Robertson says Haiti paying for 'pact to the devil'
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Robertson says native Haitians made deal with the devil for freedom from France
* Robertson is evangelical Christian who has made similar comparisons
* He once suggested God was punishing Americans with Hurricane Katrina

-

(CNN) -- Pat Robertson, the evangelical Christian who once suggested God was punishing Americans with Hurricane Katrina, says a "pact to the devil" brought on the devastating earthquake in Haiti.

Officials fear more than 100,000 people have died as a result of Tuesday's 7.0-magnitude earthquake in Haiti.

Robertson, the host of the "700 Club," blamed the tragedy on something that "happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it."

The Haitians "were under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon III and whatever," Robertson said on his broadcast Wednesday. "And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the French.' True story. And so, the devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' "

Native Haitians defeated French colonists in 1804 and declared independence.

"You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after the other." Robertson has previously linked natural disasters and terrorist attacks to legalized abortion in the United States. Soon after Hurricane Katrina ravaged the Gulf Coast, killing more than 1,800 and wreaking unprecedented devastation on New Orleans, Louisiana, Robertson weighed in with his own theory.

"We have killed over 40 million unborn babies in America," Robertson said on his September 12, 2005, broadcast of "700 Club."

"I was reading, yesterday, a book that was very interesting about what God has to say in the Old Testament about those who shed innocent blood. And he [the author] used the term that those who do this, 'the land will vomit you out.' ... But have we found we are unable somehow to defend ourselves against some of the attacks that are coming against us, either by terrorists or now by natural disaster? Could they be connected in some way?"

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What he is saying is fairly accurate. He is referring to the Boukmon pact.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boukmon wasn't devil worshipping he was praying to his own god,and yes Pat says the same thing about 911, I hope he dies a slow and very painfull death,the fundamentalist retard!!.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 14 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Boukmon wasn't devil worshipping he was praying to his own god,and yes Pat says the same thing about 911, I hope he dies a slow and very painfull death,the fundamentalist retard!!.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ye gads. Geesh. Give me a break.

And what are we to think of the dozens of storms, hurricanes, and forest fires that whallop America each year?

Like Haiti, isn't California on the brink of economic disaster and isn't it regularly hit with monster forest fire after forest fire? And didn't it get the rumblings of a 6.5 earthquake off its coast just a week ago - a reminder of things to come to the mainland?

And didn't the US suffer from the worst snow storm crippling the northwest through northeast at last years end?

Before the coming autumn, the US will be hit with at least half-a-dozen killer hurricanes no likely.

According to P. R., this would have to be God's judgment, too.

Pat Robeson is a brain-dead zombie who needs to get a life.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo for real dude, shut your hole. You do not know **** about Haitian history.

quote:

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Ye gads. Geesh. Give me a break.

And what are we to think of the dozens of storms, hurricanes, and forest fires that whallop America each year?

Like Haiti, isn't California on the brink of economic disaster and isn't it regularly hit with monster forest fire after forest fire? And didn't it get the rumblings of a 6.5 earthquake off its coast just a week ago - a reminder of things to come to the mainland?

And didn't the US suffer from the worst snow storm crippling the northwest through northeast at last years end?

Before the coming autumn, the US will be hit with at least half-a-dozen killer hurricanes no likely.

According to P. R., this would have to be God's judgment, too.

Pat Robeson is a brain-dead zombie who needs to get a life.

Don't forget some of the Founding Fathers were Satanists too(Freemasons)
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada Anansi wrote:
quote:
Second. Perhaps a necklace may be appropriate for Robertson.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys,

Let us not waist our time with this devil worshipper, but our brothers and sisters who desperately need your help.

The best way to send aid and money is by donating via people who you can trust and know.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
Brada Anansi wrote:
quote:
Second. Perhaps a necklace may be appropriate for Robertson.
This
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Here is the Boukmon pact/curse he placed on all descendants of Haiti.

We swear to destroy the whites
and all they possess.
Let us die rather than fail
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

Pat Robertson was some what correct in what he claimed, although it can be argued whether the loa that Boukmon made the pact w/was a devil or God. I venture to say a devil. Contracts with a death sentence as a punitive clause are usually, if not wholly, ascribed to the Devil.

As a Haitian, this tragedy has given me pause. We Haitians really need to re-assess our belief.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

Pat Robertson was some what correct in what he claimed, although it can be argued whether the loa that Boukmon made the pact w/was a devil or God. I venture to say a devil. Contracts with a death sentence as a punitive clause are usually, if not wholly, ascribed to the Devil.

As a Haitian, this tragedy has given me pause. We Haitians really need to re-assess our belief.

Thanks RA. I like your information..
It was a sad even that happin in Haiti
made me puzzled and made me sad...
but now I know better...thanks for the info.
So Haitians are suffering
cause they dissed the Maroon program...

Boukman invoke OGUN, the West African
God of War, Iron and Technology.
He is the husband to Osun
the goddess of love, beauty and riches.
They are real...I call on them everyday.

That law is like the Mosaic law
found in the books of Deteuronomy
Exodus and Judges.
"kill the heathens, run the pinks
kick the bald heads pinkies
outta town.."

So Haitians like you, now know
where you are coming from...
and where you gonna get to
You got caught in Babylonian pursuits
and forgot the imperative of liberation
and worshipped false American gods
fornicated with white men and women
taught they were having fun
whereas they had forgotten the raison d'etre

They had forgotten the program
"kill the pinks"
"free your brethren..."
otherwise die!!!

Seen..the Boukman curse is real
the Loas have arisen in Haiti
they have arisen!!!
Watch what goin happin
in the western hemisphere
this year....this year

Remember the words
of Ironlion, the son of Ogun
the West African God of Iron!

Thanks.

By the way Brada Anansi or RA this is for you: Boukman was the Jamaican Maroon, was he not?

IronLion

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Yes, he was a Jamaican Maroon.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

Thanks RA. I like your style..

They got caught in Babylonian pursuits

"kill the pinks"
"free your brethren..."
otherwise die!!!

Thanks.

By the way Brada Anansi or RA this is for you: Boukman was the Jamaican Maroon, was he not?

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
It is like this - You go into contact with someone who promises to free you. In return you must kill all white people. However, there is a caveat in that contract (which boukmon took upon himself to insert): if you do not fulfill your end of the bargain, you will be accursed. Were not Haitians freed? (YES) Did Haitians fulfill that clause? (NO)

Based on voodoune, the contract is STILL IN AFFECT AND ENFORCEABLE.

Something to ponder on.

quote:

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Peep this...

The loas of Haiti are impotent, that is, impotent on a global scale. They cannot project any power beyond their local confines. My ancestors had no chance. They were doomed to fail at fulfilling the contract. Boukmon duped them into an agreement that they could NEVER carry out.

The White Man or the Western Man is dealing w/ a magick that is so potent and powerful that it is able to extend and project globally. Any person who denies this has their head in the sand. Just look around you, look at the world and you can clearly see what race of people dominates.

I believe my ancestors should have NEVER resisted the power of the French. Call me Uncle Tom if you like, but had the Haitians submitted to the greater force, I think Haiti would be in a better place than it is today.

Do you see the D.R.? Don't you find it strange and odd the fact that they have a shared history with Haiti, yet these calamities inflicted on Haiti seem to just miss D.R.?

quote:
quote:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

Thanks RA. I like your information..
It was a sad even that happin in Haiti
made me puzzled and made me sad...
but now I know better...thanks for the info.

Boukman invoke OGUN, the West African
God of War, Iron and Technology.
He is the husband to Osun
the goddess of love, beauty and riches.
They are real...I call on them everyday.

That law is like the Mosaic law
found in the books of Deteuronomy
Exodus and Judges.
"kill the heathens, run the pinks
kick the bald heads pinkies
outta town.."

So Haitians like you, now know
where you are coming from...
and where you gonna get to
You got caught in Babylonian pursuits

"kill the pinks"
"free your brethren..."
otherwise die!!!

they have arisen!!!
Watch what goin happin
this year....this year

Remember the words

Thanks.

IronLion

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Lion some say he was Jamaican such is the connectivty between the folks in the isles of the caribbean and extended to the mainland north and south.

Recovering Alcoholic,yee has got to be amongst the biggest of uncle toms I have came across, if you are indeed black and Haitian, here you have hundreds of thousands if the figure is right of your supposed countrymen dying or dead and all you can do is defend a racist phony..who loves not his neighbours..who perfers to have the French and others sing onward Christian soldiers while they make mass murder and rape of your supposed countrymen,never mind that the French and others probably took holy sacraments and asked god for victory before going into battle to reenslave the freedom fighters. Saying that if you do have family there I hope they are OK.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
they have arisen!!!

Yes they have and they are hungry. They were promised 'white meat,' which the Haitians did not give them as promised . So, these same loas are now settling for 'dark meat.' Loas must eat (as you well know) and require that humans feed them.

quote:

Watch what goin happin
this year....this year

It ain't going to happen. The West has a nearly impenetrable defense (infrastructure) against the loas. It is called "TECHNOLOGY." Remember that. That is what seperates tribal forces from civilized forces.

quote:

Remember the words

I am archiving this. In a yrs time I will resurrect this thread. Hopefully you will still be a member of the board.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can pour money into Hati until the end of time and nothing will change. It is not a functioning society and literally has no future.
You have to feel sorry for the innocent, simple people but there is no solution to their problems.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Listen asshole!!!!! I wasn't defending his insensitivity. You dumb turd. I was defending his version of Haitian (voodoo) history. It was fairly accurate. Pat Robertson is at fault for not having compassion and not acknowledging the humanity of a people, even if their religion is diabolical. But he is on the money from an historical perspective.

quote:
Yes Lion some say he was Jamaican such is the connectivty between the folks in the isles of the caribbean and extended to the mainland north and south.

Recovering Alcoholic,yee has got to be amongst the biggest of uncle toms I have came across, if you are indeed black and Haitian, here you have hundreds of thousands if the figure is right of your supposed countrymen dying or dead and all you can do is defend a racist phony..who loves not his neighbours..who perfers to have the French and others sing onward Christian soldiers while they make mass murder and rape of your supposed countrymen,never mind that the French and others probably took holy sacraments and asked god for victory before going into battle to reenslave the freedom fighters. Saying that if you do have family there I hope they are OK.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Isn't it time that you Negros, all over the world, get past that superstitious sh1t?

This latest "NATURAL" disaster in Haiti was compounded because Haitians notoriously prefer fighting each other, rather than working together to build their country - same, same, in Africa.

If you all used religion to facilitate that type of behavior (unifying), then I could understand continuing it's use. But it seems that all you Negros want it for, is for protection from the natural things that you don't understand, and are afraid of.

Maybe you would be better off taking up science, and trying to learn about the things that frighten you.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Honestly, in my heart of hearts, I feel my people should completely abandon that part of the island and move to Africa or Venuzuela (if they would have us) or any place that would receive us.

Ayiti (Haiti) has literally become HELL.

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
You can pour money into Hati until the end of time and nothing will change. It is not a functioning society and literally has no future.
You have to feel sorry for the innocent, simple people but there is no solution to their problems.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look this is what I know Loas are not Devils the Devil is part of the Christian religion,the Loas are
African non Abrhamic deities if they made a pact then it is with deites of their own world view, not Christian. so they cannot be devils in the Christian sense.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Recovering Afro-holic - Not meaning to sound unsympathetic, but Haiti sits on a decent piece of land.

It was "MADE" a hell by the people living ON it.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Who if fvcking superstitious? Not I!

Voodoo or Tribal culture breeds ignorance, hence you have Haitians stacked up on top of each other; Port-au-Prince is the most densely populated capital in the western hemisphere. Hence you have backwards engineering designed buildings. Hence you have people deforesting their land, which was their first line of defense against the destructive elements. All those things are a result of the voodoo/tribal mindset. Had Haitians acquiesce to French rule, they would have received western indoctrination and education, i.e. TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Isn't it time that you Negros, all over the world, get past that superstitious sh1t?

This latest "NATURAL" disaster in Haiti was compounded because Haitians notoriously prefer fighting each other, rather than working together to build their country - same, same, in Africa.

If you all used religion to facilitate that type of behavior (unifying), then I could understand continuing it's use. But it seems that all you Negros want it for, is for protection from the natural things that you don't understand, and are afraid off.

Maybe you would be better off taking up science, and trying to learn about the things that frighten you.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Exactly! And these people had the "voodoo" tribal mindset. Get my drift?

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Recovering Afro-holic - Not meaning to sound unsympathetic, but Haiti sits on a decent piece of land.

It was "MADE" a hell by the people living ON it.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Ever been to a RA RA? Ever been to a voodoo ritual? Shut your hole boy when you don't know sh*t about Haiti.

quote:
Look this is what I know Loas are not Devils the Devil is part of the Christian religion,the Loas are
African non Abrhamic deities if they made a pact then it is with deites of their own world view, not Christian. so they cannot be devils in the Christian sense.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please elucidate. I see nowhere no mention of any
loa or orisha. I only see a rallying cry similar to one
USA patriot minus any invocation of deity.
quote:
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

http://libertyonline.hypermall.com/henry-liberty.html

There must be more you're not telling us.

quote:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
One of the problems I have with Mike and I guess with you Recovering is that you really do not study African societies that is not part of the Mediterranean in depth,The Civilizations that these folks hails from back in Africa were stable,productive and long lasting,they are no more superstitious than say your average Bible thumper.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not a Haitian. You are a dirty little whore.
quote:
Yo for real dude, shut your hole. You do not know **** about Haitian history.

quote:

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Although Catholic I have seen this scene in Jamaica more than once in the country side as a kid. pocomania
Recovering
quote:
Ever been to a RA RA? Ever been to a voodoo ritual? Shut your hole boy when you don't know sh*t about Haiti.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

Haiti DOES seem like Somalia west, doesn't it. Tribalism and superstition, has no place in the modern world, but these people (and many others in similar circumstance) don't seem to get it.

Those that do give up the old superstitious religions, do so only to embrace Christianity or Islam, while that is an improvement, it's not much of an improvement.

When will these people learn that it is in their hands only. Success and failure depends on what they do, and that thing that we call "LUCK."

Of course, there are those that will say that luck is a Gods prerogative, and maybe it is. But experience tells us that luck is unaffected by what we do or wish, it is what it is.

Too often, the superstitious miss the point that if their God can deliver them from their troubles, then their God must have ALLOWED their troubles in the first place.

Of course, some will say, yes we know that. We must have SINNED, and now we have to do weird things to make up for our sins, so that once again we can be in our Gods favor.

On and on.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Here is the rest of the prayer (Kreyol/Creole):

Bon Dje ki fè la tè. Ki fè soley ki klere nou enro. Bon Dje ki soulve lanmè. Ki fè gronde loray. Bon Dje nou ki gen zorey pou tande. Ou ki kache nan niaj. Kap gade nou kote ou ye la. Ou we tout sa blan fè nou sibi. Dje blan yo mande krim. Bon Dje ki nan nou an vle byen fè. Bon Dje nou an ki si bon, ki si jis, li ordone vanjans. Se li kap kondui branou pou nou ranpote la viktwa. Se li kap ba nou asistans. Nou tout fet pou nou jete potre dje Blan yo ki swaf dlo lan zye. Koute vwa la libète kap chante lan kè nou.

If you know anything about the history of Haitian worship during slavery, the people masqueraded their loas with christian saints and personages. The god or loa invoked (in the prayer) is Ogoun, since he is the god in charge of military campaigns.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
USA patriot minus any invocation of deity. There must be more you're not telling us.

quote:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

[/QB]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mike how old was the Nok culture? how long did it survived? what did it produce? how many spin-off Civilizations did it produced how long did they survived?,are they still surviving? did aspects of that culture cross the Atlantic and boost and enriched modern Euro-American culture north/south Anglo and Latin?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Here is the translation (translated by Recovering Afroholic) of the above prayer:

"Good Lord who created the land, who created the sun that gives us clarity around. Good Lord who holds the ocean in his hand. Who created the loud thunder. Good Lord who has ears to hear us, or who hides in the snow. Who is watching us from where you are. You see all that the whites do, making us suffer. The white God makes him commit evil. Good Lord that is in us bades us do good. If he can steer our arms to achieve the victory. If he can give us assistance. We all need to rid the portrayal/image of the white god, "those who are dry of water in the eyes." hear the voice of liberty that is singing in our hearts."

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What has not been addressed is the role of the United States in destabilizing Haiti from its inception as an independent nation. From occupation to support for Papa Doc and the ton ton macoute.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Recovering Alcoholic
quote:
If you know anything about the history of Haitian worship during slavery, the people masqueraded their loas with christian saints and personages. The god or loa invoked (in the prayer) is Ogoun, since he is the god in charge of military campaigns.
OK so in what way is Ogoun equated with the Devil?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike how old was the Nok culture? how long did it survived? what did it produce? how many spin-off Civilizations did it produced how long did they survived?,are they still surviving? did aspects of that culture cross the Atlantic and boost and enriched modern Euro-American culture north/south Anglo and Latin?

My statement above was:
Quote: "Haiti DOES seem like Somalia west, doesn't it. Tribalism and superstition, has no place in the modern world, but these people (and many others in similar circumstance) don't seem to get it."

BTW - Buddhism was not included in my list above, because as has been explained to me; Buddhists believe that Heaven and Hell are right here on Earth. What we do, determines which we get. The Haitians, Somali, and many others could benefit from that TYPE of belief system.

I say TYPE belief system, because as we know, many Buddhists have fallen into the trap of allowing Priests (Yogi) to control their belief system and minds, thus making many of them mindless sheep, just like the Christians, Muslims etc. etc.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
As I said earlier, "Contracts with a death sentence as a punitive clause are usually, if not wholly, ascribed to the Devil."

Also, I retrieved this quote from Wiki: "As such Ogun is mighty, powerful, triumphal, yet also exhibits the rage and destructiveness of the warrior whose strength and violence can turn against the community he serves."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogoun

quote:
Recovering Alcoholic
quote:
OK so in what way is Ogoun equated with the Devil?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Here is the translation (translated by Recovering Afroholic) of the above prayer:

"Good Lord who created the land, who created the sun that gives us clarity around. Good Lord who holds the ocean in his hand. Who created the loud thunder. Good Lord who has ears to hear us, or who hides in the snow. Who is watching us from where you are. You see all that the whites do, making us suffer. The white God makes him commit evil. Good Lord that is in us bades us do good. If he can steer our arms to achieve the victory. If he can give us assistance. We all need to rid the portrayal/image of the white god, "those who are dry of water in the eyes." hear the voice of liberty that is singing in our hearts."

Recovering Afro-holic - You are such a Black hating idiot. What is different in this prayer than in any other religions prayers.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As I said earlier, "Contracts with a death sentence as a punitive clause are usually, if not wholly, ascribed to the Devil."

You dirty whore nothing in the passage mentions "the devil". Thats a Christian construct.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Mike111, where did I say it was hateful. I was providing the prayer aspect of the spirit contract. That is all.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This is the full quote Yuck-mouth:

"Pat Robertson was some what correct in what he claimed, although it can be argued whether the loa that Boukmon made the pact w/was a devil or God. I venture to say a devil. Contracts with a death sentence as a punitive clause are usually, if not wholly, ascribed to the Devil.
"

Now go fvck yourself without vaseline.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

You dirty whore nothing in the passage mentions "the devil". Thats a Christian construct.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hey man look,when as Christians going into battle you have the priest blessing the troops and praying for victory on the battle field,what actually is being asked for is that God guide your hand to kill the other whom ever they maybe,sometimes other Christians. I don't see the big difference,

look at your translation for example;
quote:
The above is almost..Christian in it's composition except that they view the god of the Whites ie Christians as evil,and given the brutal treatment under slavery one can understand why. btw this is the kind of contribution you should be producing..thanks.

quote:

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I am not disputing what you are saying here. I only provided the prayer just FYI. That is all. As for the devil contract and the curse, it is found in his binding oath:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow (Parkinson, 1978).

And here it is in the original African dialect (?)

Eh! Eh! Bomba! Heu! Heu!
Canga, bafio té!
Canga, mouné de lé!
Canga, do ki la!
Canga, do ki la!
Canga, li

quote:
Hey man look,when as Christians going into battle you have the priest blessing the troops and praying for victory on the battle field,what actually is being asked for is that God guide your hand to kill the other whom ever they maybe,sometimes other Christians. I don't see the big difference,

look at your translation for example;
quote:
The above is almost..Christian in it's composition except that they view the god of the Whites ie Christians as evil,and given the brutal treatment under slavery one can understand why. btw this is the kind of contribution you should be producing..thanks.

quote:

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
it can be argued whether the loa that Boukmon made the pact w/was a devil or God.
LOL Only "argument" on this is between you and your pimp Pat Robertson, you dirty whore. The devil is a Christian construct.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
The devil predates xtianity shmuck.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
it can be argued whether the loa that Boukmon made the pact w/was a devil or God.
LOL Only "argument" on this is between you and your pimp Pat Robertson, you dirty whore. The devil is a Christian construct.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Malevolent beings and esp. the dualism in Zoroastrianism predates and informs the construct of the Christian Devil. But it is still a Christian preserve. So you are still a dirty little whore. [Razz]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the exact quote though I do not know
Krio at all I can pass it onto one of my old friends
who do.

But doesn't the Xian's devil correspond to the
orisha Eshu (sp)? And isn't Eshu invoked no
matter what the request?

I balk at equating practice of African spirituality
automatically as devil worship. That seems the
height of Eurocentricity to me.

quote:
Here is the rest of the prayer (Kreyol/Creole):

Bon Dje ki fè la tè. Ki fè soley ki klere nou enro. Bon Dje ki soulve lanmè. Ki fè gronde loray. Bon Dje nou ki gen zorey pou tande. Ou ki kache nan niaj. Kap gade nou kote ou ye la. Ou we tout sa blan fè nou sibi. Dje blan yo mande krim. Bon Dje ki nan nou an vle byen fè. Bon Dje nou an ki si bon, ki si jis, li ordone vanjans. Se li kap kondui branou pou nou ranpote la viktwa. Se li kap ba nou asistans. Nou tout fet pou nou jete potre dje Blan yo ki swaf dlo lan zye. Koute vwa la libète kap chante lan kè nou.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
USA patriot minus any invocation of deity. There must be more you're not telling us.

quote:

and all they possess.
to keep this vow
(Parkinson, 1978).

[/QB]

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Yoruba, Kumina, Vodun, Kalabistism, Egyptian mysteries etc are all "ambiguous" systems of worship, they merge good with evil, OT monism does the same with with an angry, violent god Yahweh. Zoroastrian and Christian dualism where there is a clear distinction between god and the devil locked in combat is absent.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I always thought the hurricanes were one of the
global influences of the Orisha and their Loa
transplants. Don't hurricanes arise from weather
breeding conditions in bight West Africa build up
strength in crossing the Atlantic only to fully
manifest in the Caribbean/West Indies?

The earthquake being local would be in command of
Taino or Arawak deities and not susceptible to a
vengeful or debt collecting Orisha/Loa.

Also isn't Boukman a Ghede now? There must have been
some contact between he and a hougan in explanation
of the Pact and all it entails and there's always some
crafty method to dishonor or invalidate a pact.

quote:
The loas of Haiti are impotent, that is, impotent on a global scale. They cannot project any power beyond their local confines.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com