EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Afro-loons have purposed to Hi-jack "R1b"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Afro-loons have purposed to Hi-jack "R1b"
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no boundaries to their shame. With the looming reality that King Tut shares the R1b lineage, these AfroLunatics are preparing to pull out their usual trojan horse weapon of choice. These idiots are positioning themselves to lay Negro claim to the marker. These bastards have no damn shame!
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The issue of hg R and of a possible African origin has been raised here long before you registered. This is why you are a "newbie", and start acting like one, by asking questions before jumping to unfounded wild conclusions.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me a damn break! I am sure somewhere in the archive there is an outlandish Negro claim to everything under the sun. Think I'm lying? Take your resident "scholar" Clyde Winters as an example - this wackjob claims the original chinese were Black. Give me a fvcking break! The word "Chinese" implies the civilization China. This nutjob believes the people who built Chinese civilization were Black (LOL)! You see, these idiots(that includes you sucker) have an M.O. of claiming everything, and I mean everything. There is not a single history you fools do not steal - NOT ONE.

Tell you what, present a history you fools do not claim.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
The issue of hg R and of a possible African origin has been raised here long before you registered. This is why you are a "newbie", and start acting like one, by asking questions before jumping to unfounded wild conclusions.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Give me a damn break! I am sure somewhere in the archive there is an outlandish Negro claim to everything under the sun. Think I'm lying? Take your resident "scholar" Clyde Winters - this wackjob claims the original chinese were Black. Give me a fvcking break! The word "Chinese" implies the civilization China. This nutjob believes the people who built the civilization china were Black (LOL)! You see, these idiots(that includes you sucker) have an M.O. of claiming everything, and I mean everything. There is not a single history you fools do not steal - NOT ONE.

Tell you what, present a history you fools do not claim.

quote:

Here is something we Dont claim...Your Quiz

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

3) Are uniparental markers (Y and Mtdna) indicative of phenotype?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Sut up and get to it boy!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Give me a damn break! I am sure somewhere in the archive there is an outlandish Negro claim to everything under the sun. Think I'm lying?

Give you a break at being a liar and openly making a fool out of yourself; why?

You are scrambling here yourself to suggest that there is this rush to claim hg R1b, on the account of 1) uncorroborated DNA rumors started at one forum about Tut's possible paternal lineage, 2)that the issue of hg R has never up come here long before this.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

And call to earth; who is the one laying claim to a long gone ancient African peoples, if not resident Eurocentric and rabid racist loons out there. What is this whole drivel of hg R1b about to begin with, if not Eurocentrists to feel good about envisioning pale-skinned hippies in Kemetic loincloths and head gear?

There is nothing to claim here; just common sense -- the Nile Valley complexes are African.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no boundaries to their shame. With the factual reality that Greeks share the E3b lineage, these EuroLunatics are preparing to pull out their usual trojan horse weapon of choice. These idiots are positioning themselves to lay Caukaziod claim to the marker. These bastards have no damn shame!
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's obvious, he's never had a debate reinforcing his position, ever. Why not post some literature backing the idea that Hg R, and R1b is some European-specific haplogroup? That is, appeared PRIOR to the relative isolation of the now cold adapted European population.

We need a review, fool.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpR.html

quote:
R1b (M343) is believed to have arisen in southwest Asia and today its sublcades are bound in various distributions across Eurasia and Africa.

Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOLLLL, subclades in Africa?
I think its the other way around, subclades in Europe from R* markers in Africa

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:

quote:
R1b (M343) is believed to have arisen in southwest Asia and today its sublcades are bound in various distributions across Eurasia and Africa.

Can you prove that Southwest Asia was isolated from the rest of the African continent? You do realize that Southwest Asia includes the Arabian Peninsula which was a lot CLOSER to Africa in the past as it is shifting towards Asia. R1b1b2, likely was isolated from the parent R1b.

Here.

So now that we're familiar with that. Please do realize that, as I have stated, those who carried the Hg E and J uni-parental markers (i.e. Neolithic "West Asians") were identical to "sub-Saharan" Africans. That is akin to the "West Asian" Hg J gene flow that entered East Africa, and did not change the physical characteristics of the people.

That is, unless, PR Middle Eastern, you could prove that those populations had a "Caucasoid" form. It seems like you, like the alcoholic above, seem to assume that Southwest Asian origin means "Caucasoid". It doesn't, my friend. We need skeletal data to reinforce that view and overturn data by Angels, Brace, etc.

Get to work now!

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I know squat about dna studies but isen't R1b in high presence in Camaroon?

nature.com > Journal home > Table of Contents
Article Response
European Journal of Human Genetics (6 January 2010) | doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.231

Human Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88: a paternal genetic record of early mid Holocene trans-Saharan connections and the spread of Chadic languages

Fulvio Cruciani , Beniamino Trombetta , Daniele Sellitto , Andrea Massaia , Giovanni Destro-Bisol , Elizabeth Watson , Eliane Beraud Colomb , Jean-Michel Dugoujon , Pedro Moral & Rosaria Scozzari

AbstractAlthough human Y chromosomes belonging to haplogroup R1b are quite rare in Africa, being found mainly in Asia and Europe, a group of chromosomes within the paragroup R-P25|[ast]| are found concentrated in the central-western part of the African continent, where they can be detected at frequencies as high as 95|[percnt]|. Phylogenetic evidence and coalescence time estimates suggest that R-P25|[ast]| chromosomes (or their phylogenetic ancestor) may have been carried to Africa by an Asia-to-Africa back migration in prehistoric times. Here, we describe six new mutations that define the relationships among the African R-P25|[ast]| Y chromosomes and between these African chromosomes and earlier reported R-P25 Eurasian sub-lineages. The incorporation of these new mutations into a phylogeny of the R1b haplogroup led to the identification of a new clade (R1b1a or R-V88) encompassing all the African R-P25|[ast]| and about half of the few European|[sol]|west Asian R-P25|[ast]| chromosomes. A worldwide phylogeographic analysis of the R1b haplogroup provided strong support to the Asia-to-Africa back-migration hypothesis. The analysis of the distribution of the R-V88 haplogroup in >1800 males from 69 African populations revealed a striking genetic contiguity between the Chadic-speaking peoples from the central Sahel and several other Afroasiatic-speaking groups from North Africa. The R-V88 coalescence time was estimated at 9200–5600|[thinsp]|kya, in the early mid Holocene. We suggest that R-V88 is a paternal genetic record of the proposed mid-Holocene migration of proto-Chadic Afroasiatic speakers through the Central Sahara into the Lake Chad Basin, and geomorphological evidence is consistent with this view. European Journal of Human Genetics advance online publication, 6 January 2010; doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.231

-  -

Maybe Tut shared the same ancestors with this guy^and in fact looked no diifernt? even if there was back migration after-all Greeks looked liked their neighbours dispite carrying Benin hbs but like I said what do I know.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are some of you guys scrambling around this R1b issue as if you're lulled into his trap of accepting wild internet rumors from Euro novices as gospel? That he'd be R1b would be devoid of any historical or archaeological sense. That hg isn't frequently apparent in the Nile valley so the first thing that I'd do (and that's just me) is question the claim instead of trying to cover my bases against it by hastily assuming that he'd have gotten the lineage through an African line anyways. Not scholarly.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The two guys who technically invented the airplane belonged to haplogroup E1b1b. The Wright Brothers.

http://www.wright-dna.org/dna/OtherResults.html

-

Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
That is the M.O. of Afrocentrists - Dishonest, reactionary scholarship.

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
Why are some of you guys scrambling around this R1b issue as if you're lulled into his trap of accepting wild internet rumors from Euro novices as gospel? That he'd be R1b would be devoid of any historical or archaeological sense. That hg isn't frequently apparent in the Nile valley so the first thing that I'd do (and that's just me) is question the claim instead of trying to cover my bases against it by hastily assuming that he'd have gotten the lineage through an African line anyways. Not scholarly.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That is the M.O. of Afrocentrists - Dishonest, reactionary scholarship.

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:

LOL, First off you believe the rumor of R1b..LOL..
Get to the quiz Boy

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

3) Are uniparental markers (Y and Mtdna) indicative of phenotype?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Shut up and get to it boy!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm telling you guys, it's a 'lose-lose' situation (but only in the short run). If Tut's Y DNA came out E, the Eurofools will find a way to white-wash it by saying that E lineages are found in Southwest Asia and Europe also despite its African origins. IF by any chance Tut's Y lineage is R, the Eurofools are quick to consider that proof of his white european identity despite the fact that not only R1b but R1* underived lineages are present in West Africans and Bantus!! It's like a half-blind retarded child dictating to an astrophysicist what he thinks the universe is like. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26280 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

quote:
Y-DNA haplogroup R (M207) is believed to have arisen approximately 27,000 years ago in [b]Asia.]/b]
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:Can you prove that Southwest Asia was isolated from the rest of the African continent? You do realize that Southwest Asia includes the Arabian Peninsula which was a lot CLOSER to Africa in the past as it is shifting towards Asia. R1b1b2, likely was isolated from the parent R1b.

Here.

So now that we're familiar with that. Please do realize that, as I have stated, those who carried the Hg E and J uni-parental markers (i.e. Neolithic "West Asians") were identical to "sub-Saharan" Africans. That is akin to the "West Asian" Hg J gene flow that entered East Africa, and did not change the physical characteristics of the people.

That is, unless, PR Middle Eastern, you could prove that those populations had a "Caucasoid" form. It seems like you, like the alcoholic above, seem to assume that Southwest Asian origin means "Caucasoid". It doesn't, my friend. We need skeletal data to reinforce that view and overturn data by Angels, Brace, etc.

Get to work now!

Phenotype and genototype aren't same, haplogroups doesn't determine physical charactersitics, but all his genome.Like you can find an full Euroopean with African B1b1b and find a full African looking person with Asian/Euro Y-DNA R.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
Y-DNA haplogroup R (M207) is believed to have arisen approximately 27,000 years ago in [b]Asia.]/b]
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:Can you prove that Southwest Asia was isolated from the rest of the African continent? You do realize that Southwest Asia includes the Arabian Peninsula which was a lot CLOSER to Africa in the past as it is shifting towards Asia. R1b1b2, likely was isolated from the parent R1b.

Here.

Get to work now!

Phenotype and genototype aren't same, haplogroups doesn't determine physical charactersitics, but all his genome.Like you can find an full Euroopean with African B1b1b and find a full African looking person with Asian/Euro Y-DNA R.

Err. I am implying that. However you're using studies that use MODERN population. I suggest looking at skeletal samples of the more ancient population.

The reason, why we've countless referred to South West Asia, is that the fossil remains, of the Natufians or Anatolian remains, resembled Black

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Here.

Get to work now!

Err. I am implying that. However you're using studies that use MODERN population. I suggest looking at skeletal samples of the more ancient population.

The reason, why we have for countless referred to South West Asia, is because fossil remains, of the Natufians or Anatolian remains, resembled Black African peoples. That is despite extensive West Asian ancestry. Those pre-historic natives of the region, looked like, or were individual to Black African people.

It's like one from the African diaspora living with the West. Does he or her just transform stepping into Southwest Asia? That is, especially when the climate would not pressure the development of cold adapted traits. Remember those features you have didn't just come out of thin air.

The resemblance to Northern Europeans has everything to do with your ancestors sharing a common development in that region. These cold adapted peoples, existed during those pre-historic times as well (representing the ancestors of Europeans), who, by the way, represent an OFFSPRING of the Hg R NOT its parent.

You, on the other hand, are suggesting that Hg R coincided with the development of Europeans. Afronut, Bettyboo, and you need to PROVE that. I want evidence that the pre-historic West Asian people of Natufian and elsewhere resembled European peoples more than those from "sub-Saharan" Africa.

Hg R haplogroup, as far as we know, isn' a European-specific. I mean, what about the tens of millions near very Black Pakistanis off the Thar Desert? Are we dealing with "Caucasoids" Remember the idea is predicated on there being SEPARATE (i.e. more than one) developments of anatomically modern humans.

That means, dark skin developed twice. In addition, it would also be based on the idea that Africans are NOT primary peoples, but rather share a same mother source as Europeans. It would mean that African diversity dwindled so high that genetic variability of the two populations are virtually identical. You do understand that Africans have the greatest diversity in the world, and European traits, as pointed out in genetics and physical bio-anthropology, are only a CHILD of the African base that actually exists within the region today. Those studies on European origins involved MODERN Khoisans, who are anymore native than East Africans, for a damn reason!

The clade is present amongst Africans. That includes R1 underived. Point being, the indigenous people of the Middle East ARE black peoples. Is that a difficult concept to understand? I would like the thread starter above to stop being a prick, who uses her whiteness as a crutch. Yes, I'm talking to you, cow, and prove that R1b is a European-specific clade by identifying pre-historic fossils of SW Asia with European cold-adapted proportions. Just because R1b1b2 is European (questionable as well) doesn't make the entire damn clade so.

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
You, on the other hand, are suggesting that Hg R coincided with the development of Europeans. Afronut, Bettyboo, and you need to PROVE that. I want evidence that the pre-historic West Asian people of Natufian and elsewhere resembled European peoples more than those from "sub-Saharan" Africa.

I found something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#cite_note-Lancaster-17
quote:
According to an analysis of a sample of human remains from Natufian sites, the inhabitants of the region appeared to have some Sub-Saharan influences. Ricaut et al. associate these Sub-Saharan influences with the dispersal of haplogroup E1b1b lineages from Africa. The material culture of the Natufian also leaves open the possibility of some African influences.
They say they had E1b1b lineages and not R,why?
Also, more articles about the above

http://www.pnas.org/content/103/1/242.full

http://www.jogg.info/51/files/Lancaster.pdf

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I found something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#cite_note-Lancaster-17
quote:
According to an analysis of a sample of human remains from Natufian sites, the inhabitants of the region appeared to have some Sub-Saharan influences. Ricaut et al. associate these Sub-Saharan influences with the dispersal of haplogroup E1b1b lineages from Africa. The material culture of the Natufian also leaves open the possibility of some African influences.
They say they had E1b1b lineages and not R,why?
Also, more articles about the above

http://www.pnas.org/content/103/1/242.full

http://www.jogg.info/51/files/Lancaster.pdf

You should always look at the hypothesis being proposed. The article specifically deals with Hg E-M35. That is why J sources are not mentioned. It, however, would just be parsimonuous to assume that earlier SW populations looked akin to Africans, because prehistoric West Asiatic admixture amongst some East African populations didn't alter the physical characteristic of the population.

The onus would be for those who suggest that cold adapted traits indigenously developed within Southwest Asia. It would be a rather radical assertion, because climate doesn't drastically change across the Red Sea or the Sinai peninsula. That position, regarding Hg R1b, I think, seems to be a rather modest one. As I stated, it's origin lies outside of Africa and Europe (never mind N. Europe).

SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I'm telling you guys, it's a 'lose-lose' situation (but only in the short run). If Tut's Y DNA came out E, the Eurofools will find a way to white-wash it by saying that E lineages are found in Southwest Asia and Europe also despite its African origins. IF by any chance Tut's Y lineage is R, the Eurofools are quick to consider that proof of his white european identity despite the fact that not only R1b but R1* underived lineages are present in West Africans and Bantus!! It's like a half-blind retarded child dictating to an astrophysicist what he thinks the universe is like. [Embarrassed]

I depends on the clad of R1b, we know that R1b in Africa represents prehistoric migration to Africa don't we? Not every Berber that carries R1b is a remnant of the Vandals or t Romans right?

Even if Tut does come out as R1b, claiming him for say Western Europe or Europe in general is about as silly as claiming The Wright Brothers for East Africa.

Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirInfamous:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

I depends on the clad of R1b, we know that R1b in Africa represents prehistoric migration to Africa don't we? Not every Berber that carries R1b is a remnant of the Vandals or t Romans right?

Even if Tut does come out as R1b, claiming him for say Western Europe or Europe in general is about as silly as claiming The Wright Brothers for East Africa.

quote:
Even if Tut does come out as R1b, claiming him for say Western Europe or Europe in general is about as silly as claiming The Wright Brothers for East
LOL, that is too funny, Mind if i use it?
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
LOL, that is too funny, Mind if i use it?
LOL, no man I don't mind at all. You "afrocentrics" are beginning to grow on me to be honest. I learn 50 fold here than I do at a place full of idiots like stormfront. Only a few of you are actually "cranks" (MarcWashington etc).

But yeah, the Wright brothers belonged to E1b1b. A little surprising I guess since that lineage declines rapidly once one starts leaving South Eastern Europe, but there's no doubt about it.

SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Explorador
Member # 14778

And of course, as an additional consideration, i.e. in laying any ridiculous claims as described above, the glaring difference is that E1b1b actually originates in Eastern Africa, whereas hg R1b is not of European origin.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
And of course, as an additional consideration, i.e. in laying any ridiculous claims as described above, the glaring difference is that E1b1b actually originates in Eastern Africa, whereas hg R1b is not of European origin.

I thought Europe was this entity that kept on shifting its geographic reach. Anguish was European yesterday, those "Ayrabs" in southwest Asia is today, and, PR, who'll likely be sodomized by cops in NYC, is European tomorrow! This behavior is downright despicable.

Why can't this Deniekes or Evil Euro character enter this board and be soundly debunked? It seems like everyday, stooges from his realm, seems to enter here. That includes Argyle, Fawal, and other prostitutes on this board.

The irony here is that, I assumed, it is of southwest Asian origin. That has a lot to do with my core interests lying outside population genetics, so I never kept up. The R1b-V88 paper released last month exemplifies how information constantly progresses. However that doesn't mean that like some idiots here, where assumptions - especially involving, sheer anachronism) - are made without ANY material support.

There is no references, no pinch of logic, and the shame is that these Eurocentrists (Puerto Rico is an extremely racist land) cannot even show us, well me, specifically, Neolithic populations, with that region, that resembled Europeans. These users could ask, and we can easily explain why many simplify the evolutionary history, especially that of "Europeans". [Roll Eyes]

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
PR, who'll likely be sodomized by cops in NYC, is European tomorrow!

assumptions
quote:
(Puerto Rico is an extremely racist land)

another assumption
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
no man I don't mind at all. You "afrocentrics" are beginning to grow on me to be honest. I learn 50 fold here than I do at a place full of idiots like stormfront. Only a few of you are actually "cranks" (MarcWashington etc).LOL, I have to agree. The difference between us and stormfront is we try to be level headed in research. Glad out stuff is helping you.

But yeah, the Wright brothers belonged to E1b1b. A little surprising I guess since that lineage declines rapidly once one starts leaving South Eastern Europe, but there's no doubt about it. Oh the Irony. I find the whole "from the United States-SADLY" hysterical, I feel your pain!! [Big Grin]
LO

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
PR, who'll likely be sodomized by cops in NYC, is European tomorrow!

assumptions
quote:
(Puerto Rico is an extremely racist land)

another assumption

Yawn. There is plenty of literature pointing out that Puerto Rico and racism are best friends. Here'll I google it:

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Puerto+Rico+racism&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=Puerto+Rico+racism&fp=1860df8cf2ec5be1

Regardless, you've not proven jack ****. Instead you persist on using "Caucasoid", crapasoid bullshit. In addition, like Eurocentrists, you will continue to assume that Cro-Magnon and Neolithic Southwest Asians are being part of some mythical "Caucasoud" group.

That's far from the truth, and it's so hilarious you even considered academic conspiracism. That is short of out of madness, and is only considered when African affinities of Southwest Asians, and possible African origin of Hg R1b, is being considered.

Oh well.

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
Yawn. There is plenty of literature pointing out that Puerto Rico and racism are best friends. Here'll I google it:

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Puerto+Rico+racism&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=Puerto+Rico+racism&fp=1860df8cf2ec5be1

I live here on the island and despite we have racism it has gotten to the extreme that I had to hide in my home to escape from racist people trying to kill me,I can walk freely here and go whenever I want without worrying about people coming to me with a burning wood to try to fry me on a cross.

quote:
Regardless, you've not proven jack ****. Instead you persist on using "Caucasoid", crapasoid bullshit. In addition, like Eurocentrists, you will continue to assume that Cro-Magnon and Neolithic Southwest Asians are being part of some mythical "Caucasoud" group.

That's far from the truth, and it's so hilarious you even considered academic conspiracism. That is short of out of madness, and is only considered when African affinities of Southwest Asians, and possible African origin of Hg R1b, is being considered.

Oh well.

So you mean we humans don''t have diferent phenotype who make us disticnt from one another, variations that make us all diverse.?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com