...
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Qadhafi warns France, "If I go down, France will be flooded with millions of Blacks!" (Page 1)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Qadhafi warns France, "If I go down, France will be flooded with millions of Blacks!"
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!!!! Why does the world hold so much contempt for the Negro?

Link to source coming soon...

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
link: http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-warns-france-if-i-go-down-you-will-be-flooded-with-millions-of-blacks-2011-3
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For one this is a mistranslation of Ghadafi's words. Ghadafi was talking about migrants and used Tunisian migrants as a prime example. Where does that connect to "blacks" and contempt in your psycopathic fantasies?

Secondly, in your twisted mind the comments might rank of contempt, but in objective reality we all know that Albinos have deep seated fear of Muurish people. What is that something?

Some say it is the fear of genetic extinction.

I have an additional theory.

Europe was Muurish territory since the times of the Ibero-Maurisians and the Capasians. From the time before Hannibal, to the fall of the Roman Empire, Europe was without doubt a Muurish land.

Europa is the name of a black muurish Empress.

Now, you migrating Albinos hold the land, and falsely call yourselves white, but you are neither nobles nor the owners of the land, just cagots. Before the Cagots there were the Muurs. After the cagots, there will be Muurs!

Now, Ghadafi the Italian-Berber mulato boi, threatens Europe, that if he goes down, Europe gonna go down too, cause the Muurs are coming back like a wave across Libya right into Europe.

Like a river returning to its old channel...

Posts: 7418 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^All of your blabbering does not take away the world's contempt for the Negro. BTW... I am Black.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Are you saying the Reuter's quote, "There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean," is inacurrate?


Source of quote: REUTERS

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is interesting to note, the media is reporting that Qadhafi has aided Southern Europe by stemming the flow of SUB-SAHARAN African migration.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
I am Black.

If you think merely making such an assertion gives you credibility then you are dumber than I thought. As far as your question, the world is huge and if it weren't for media many who have no direct contact with Blacks wouldn't have any experience with them to even justify any contempt (not that stereotyping over 1.5 Billion people is justifiable anyway). Those who ARE innate racists, think just like you so why would YOU, out of all people need to ask such a stupid question (a question based on a false premise to begin with)?
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^ BTW... I am Black.

No way.

You are pink, and that has been confirmed as truth.

Posts: 7418 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
North African immigrants to Europe suffer withering racism from their host nations. Recall the Egytian mother that was killed in a German court room by a nazi; and that her husband was shot by police who rushed to the scene who ASSUMED that he was a criminal. Confirming Truth in his campaign against blacks overlooks the most basic and available facts.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zioncity
Member
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont you "white" people know that as blacks we know how to identify each other? How we talk our mannerisms etc... No black person says some dumb **** like why does the world have so much contempt for the "negro" That word stopped being used by us in like the 70's Stop playin yourself.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
RFLOL!!!! Why does the world hold so much contempt for the Negro?

Link to source coming soon...

The world loves African Americans like Jay Z and Rhianna. It's a mixed bag of love and hate

But no country looks forward to millions of poor and uneducated refugees from far away places who do not speak English coming into their country of any complexion

stop the self hate or be man enough to answer the question yourself instead of asking other people to go along with your premise

Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loiness wrote:
quote:
But no country looks forward to millions of poor and uneducated refugees from far away places who do not speak English coming into their country of any complexion
So English is a prerequisite for entry into all countries?
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly, Quadaffi and those Leuko-berbers of his mindset think that the Europeans somehow welcome them with open arms. Most of the Immigrants are Arabs, uneducated, Muslim and jobless are railed against with the same venom as Africans further south by White Racists.
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
North African immigrants to Europe suffer withering racism from their host nations. Recall the Egytian mother that was killed in a German court room by a nazi; and that her husband was shot by police who rushed to the scene who ASSUMED that he was a criminal. Confirming Truth in his campaign against blacks overlooks the most basic and available facts.


Posts: 7970 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari wrote:
quote:
Exactly, Quadaffi and those Leuko-berbers of his mindset think that the Europeans somehow welcome them with open arms. Most of the Immigrants are Arabs, uneducated, Muslim and jobless are railed against with the same venom as Africans further south by White Racists.

Correct. We're agreeing too much lately. What did you do with the real Jari?
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you mean to say you are a contemptuous negro?  -
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^All of your blabbering does not take away the world's contempt for the Negro. BTW... I am Black.

Shhhh...no clues. Don't help him step up his game.
quote:
Originally posted by Zioncity:
Dont you "white" people know that as blacks we know how to identify each other? How we talk our mannerisms etc... No black person says some dumb **** like why does the world have so much contempt for the "negro" That word stopped being used by us in like the 70's Stop playin yourself.


Posts: 8010 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Explorer
Member
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Explorer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, Gaddafi's threat, assuming it wasn't misinterpreted, would have been seen as more of a credible threat by the French authorities, if he had said that France would be flooded with millions more Maghrebi immigrants.

French authorities have had more "trouble" with people from these areas than "sub-Saharan blacks"; these French authorities complain that the Maghrebi immigrants don't like to assimilate, that they bring the economic statistics of the standards of living down and disproportionately rely on government assistance programs, et al. and basically get the same treatment and scapegoating as the Mexicans do in the USA.

Posts: 7516 | From: L‘un et seulement terrain de Bennu-Ausar | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, this quote does not surprise me. I cannot substantiate this quote but I recall reading on Dick Gregory's site a semi racist quote about African Americans. The quote came from Qahdafi's Green Book. If anybody has this quote please post it.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Member
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for KING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar

I found the Green Book online. Hopefully you can find the Quote you are looking for:

http://www.mathaba.net/gci/theory/gb3.htm

Peace

Posts: 9190 | From: Peace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks King. I found the quote from the Green Book.


BLACK PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL IN THE WORLD
The latest age of slavery has been the enslavement of Blacks by White people. The memory of this age will persist in the thinking of Black people until they have vindicated themselves.
This tragic and historic event, the resulting bitter feeling, and the yearning or the vindication of a whole race, constitute a psychological motivation of Black people to vengeance and triumph that cannot be disregarded. In addition, the inevitable cycle of social history, which includes the Yellow people's domination of the world when it marched from Asia, and the White people's carrying out a wide-ranging colonialist movement covering all the continents of the world, is now giving way to the re-emergence of Black people.
Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot.

http://www.mathaba.net/gci/theory/gb3.htm

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
Loiness wrote:
quote:
But no country looks forward to millions of poor and uneducated refugees from far away places who do not speak English coming into their country of any complexion
So English is a prerequisite for entry into all countries?
I wrote that wrong. Didn't mean to be universal about English. I meant from the perspective of America and England. What I should have said was that people of whatever country are usually not happy about an influx of millions of refugees from far away who do not speak their language (whatever language that is)
Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member
Member # 14524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Thanks King. I found the quote from the Green Book.


BLACK PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL IN THE WORLD
The latest age of slavery has been the enslavement of Blacks by White people. The memory of this age will persist in the thinking of Black people until they have vindicated themselves.
This tragic and historic event, the resulting bitter feeling, and the yearning or the vindication of a whole race, constitute a psychological motivation of Black people to vengeance and triumph that cannot be disregarded. In addition, the inevitable cycle of social history, which includes the Yellow people's domination of the world when it marched from Asia, and the White people's carrying out a wide-ranging colonialist movement covering all the continents of the world, is now giving way to the re-emergence of Black people.
Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot.

http://www.mathaba.net/gci/theory/gb3.htm

Pretty funny actually.
Posts: 2081 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Qadhafi's assessment of Blacks is accurate. And his view is shared by pretty much the entire non-black world.


quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot.

http://www.mathaba.net/gci/theory/gb3.htm


Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Truth wrote:
quote:
Qadhafi's assessment of Blacks is accurate. And his view is shared by pretty much the entire non-black world.
I know you won't discuss the specifics of any of Qaddafi's claims because your retreat behind vague generalities is part of your strategy.

How would you justify the statement about blacks and work in light of the fact blacks who immigrated to Libya illegaly to find work make up a critical part of the Libyan work force?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/08/world/middleeast/08refugees.html?hp

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Qadhafi's assessment of Blacks is accurate. And his view is shared by pretty much the entire non-black world.


quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot.

http://www.mathaba.net/gci/theory/gb3.htm


^^^^I recommend everybody go to this link which has Muammar's whole manifesto, the Green Book

CT, what are you somebody that gets their "wisdom" from this screwball?

The quote is racist. Indians from India and in many so called "third world" nations have higher infant and child mortality rates and therefore have more kids. It is at the beginnings of many societies, having more children than just one or two. It only becomes a problem later if there is over population and stress on land and resources.


Bush birth control policies helped fuel Africa's baby boom


http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/12/13/80331/bush-birth-control-policies-helped.html#

Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple, in their own country, the Negro is incompetent, shiftless, un-industrious, and etcetera. Yet, when the Negro is left to his own device of unproductivity and suffers from it, he runs to those who do for self to be saved. Unlike the US, in Libya, the Negro is not priviledged with a social welfare system to encourage the lazy behavior he is accustomed to. Qadhafi understands this nature of the beast. When hungry, the beast is forced work. Minimal provisions by way of wage is given the Negro to force him to continually work.


quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:

How would you justify the statement about blacks and work in light of the fact blacks who immigrated to Libya illegaly to find work make up a critical part of the Libyan work force?

" target="_blank">http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/08/world/middleeast/08refugees.html?hp[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Truth wrote:
quote:
Simple, in their own country, the Negro is incompetent, shiftless, un-industrious, and etcetera. Yet, when the Negro is left to his own device of unproductivity and suffers from it, he runs to those who do for self to be saved. Unlike the US, in Libya, the Negro is not priviledged with a social welfare system to encourage the lazy behavior he is accustomed to. Qadhafi understands this nature of the beast. When hungry, the beast is forced work. Minimal provisions by way of wage is given the Negro to force him to continually work
Your incendiary rant questioning "the negro's" competence is comical in light of the fact that I've previously demonstrated your inability to grasp simple mathematics. http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003495;p=1#000025

But what do you make of the millions of people from North Africa who migrate to Europe? What do you make of the millions of European people, and non-European people of all so-called races who migrated to the US during the 20th centtury? What say you to the millions of Mexicans who seek work in the United States? Would you use the same language to describe their efforts at betterment?

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple, in their own country, the Negro is incompetent, shiftless, un-industrious, and etcetera. Yet, when the Negro is left to his own device of unproductivity and suffers from it, he runs to those who do for self to be saved.

This makes no sense what so ever. So Please explain to us where are the Industries and Jobs in Lybia for native Leuko-Lybians?? Why are Lueko-Lybians as well as the host of Algerian, Moroccans, Egyptians etc as far away as Yemen and Indian migrating to Europe to "Be Saved", why are Indians and other North African Arabs coming to America in DROVES to take advantage of the Health Industry??

When Africans were left to our own devices we controlled Trade routes and created higly organized states, but when Asiatic Arabs and Europeans came in and disrupted the trade routes smiling in our faces then everything changed for the worse.

Qadhafi understands this nature of the beast.

Does Quaddafi understand his own Lybian people, why are Millions of unemployed, illiterate Lybians and other North Africans flocking in droves to Europe Demanding rights and bitching about discrimination. Why are his own roach/rat like Arab-Lybian brothers breeding like farm animals in Europe?? Surely using his own methodology his own Arab-Lybian brothers are also of the "Beast's nature" as they behave in the same way that he claims African's further south behave in.

Last I checked the populations of Arabia, Indian, and North africa were not in decline and Islam forbids Birth cOntrol..

Unlike the US, in Libya, the Negro is not priviledged with a social welfare system to encourage the lazy behavior he is accustomed to.

Just like the Millions of Arab North Africans and Peninsula born arabs take advantage of Social Programs in Europe and European Political coreectness to live a life they would never live in their own homelands.

BTW, its funny to hear a Haitian born American Expat living in the Ghetto of New York try to down talk Black Americans...LOL.

When hungry, the beast is forced work. Minimal provisions by way of wage is given the Negro to force him to continually work.
^^^^
Mindless rubbish that does not in anyway adress Apoco's questions.

Posts: 7970 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari Wrote:
quote:
Why are his own roach/rat like Arab-Lybian brothers breeding like farm animals in Europe??
Jari this is just as reprehensible as anything Confirming Truth has posted.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
True, but it urks me how people like Gaddaffi who are in the eyes of a white racist, are just as inferior as blacks, keep finding any little attempt to spew racism against blacks as If they don't participate in the same behavior.

This kind of Mindset is not limited to Gaddaffi, Fawal and a whole host of North African Leuko-Berbers have this mindset.

Posts: 7970 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So CT it is an accurate assessment of you, your
father, your mother, your siblings, aunts, and uncles.
You and your whole family are contemptuous negros.

Are you all not contemptuous negroes, answer me.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Qadhafi's assessment of Blacks is accurate. And his view is shared by pretty much the entire non-black world.


Posts: 8010 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good self-description of the animals who are you and your family, right.

Answer me.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Simple, in their own country, the Negro is incompetent, shiftless, un-industrious, and etcetera. Yet, when the Negro is left to his own device of unproductivity and suffers from it, he runs to those who do for self to be saved. Unlike the US, in Libya, the Negro is not priviledged with a social welfare system to encourage the lazy behavior he is accustomed to. Qadhafi understands this nature of the beast. When hungry, the beast is forced work. Minimal provisions by way of wage is given the Negro to force him to continually work.




Posts: 8010 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Explorer
Member
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Explorer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this thread reinforces my point about nothing of value comes from confirming truth. One wonders why somebody spends so much time with people whom he/she hates so much. I would not spend a minute amongst folks I hated, if I were a racist like confirming truth. I'd spend it with people I'd like to be, which in confirming truth's case, would be the neurologically handicapped folks of stormfront. But confirming truth doesn't stay put at stormfront or some ku klux klan anonymous meeting place, because then, no black person would care or have to listen to what he has to say, much less care whether he exists.

--------------------
Your best defense is FACTS!

Posts: 7516 | From: L‘un et seulement terrain de Bennu-Ausar | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, and this is where "free speech" finds its
limit. Free speech must be bound by responsibility.

Free speech doesn't mean we must be subjected to
hate talk from any and every racist and religious
bigot who visits this forum and abuses its policy
of "free speech."

Harboring hatred equals free speech, huh. I don't think so.
To me, tolerating hate talk is the same as condoning it.

If a thread an indivdual finds offensive to his person
gets axed then surely threads/posts offending entire
races and religions deserve the self same treatment

Posts: 8010 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

I think this thread reinforces my point about nothing of value comes from confirming truth. One wonders why somebody spends so much time with people whom he/she hates so much. I would not spend a minute amongst folks I hated, if I were a racist like confirming truth. I'd spend it with people I'd like to be, which in confirming truth's case, would be the neurologically handicapped folks of stormfront. But confirming truth doesn't stay put at stormfront or some ku klux klan anonymous meeting place, because then, no black person would care or have to listen to what he has to say, much less care whether he exists.

^ LOL Indeed, I've noticed this strange paradox about Confirmed Untruth. If he has so much contempt and loathing for blacks, why does he hang around in a forum frequented by them. Just another psychotic troll. [Big Grin]
Posts: 23494 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen Gaddafi speak on many occasions; I have noted his life-style over the years, and I have seen many of his outdoor-sleeping entourage during one AU gathering.

The impression one gets from Gaddafi is that he is hardly an intellectual of any sorts. He was just a common soldier who staged a coup in a sparsely populated North African country and has lots of money to play with. He knows how whites think concerning blacks under normal circumstances--hence his playing to their deepest fears with his supposed statement about blacks flooding into Europe.

The blacks who are indigenous to Libya are Touaregs(Southern Libya), Tebu(Fezzan) and Hausa(Chad and Niger). But there are others among Libya's 140 ethnic peoples who have been living in Northern Libya for thousands of years. All these ethnic groups would have been Islamised and even partially Arabised over the centuries. In this regard they would be no different from other Libyans. The Hausas and the Touaregs are know traders and conditioned with the nomadic life-style. So I want to believe that Gaddafi's statement on blacks--assuming that he wrote the Green Book--himself would seem to be passages lifted from other sources--because the blacks in Libya would have had a culture and life-style minimally different from those of other Libyans.

Posts: 5145 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirmed lier did not say anything about those turn of the 20th century and earlier Irish folks and southern Euros who were deemed shiftless and lazy in their own countries making their way to the so called American dream,only in this instance the dream has shifted to Europe and the tired poor and hungry are Africans including North Africans, but there was once a time when much of the world flocked to African nations for education trade and jobs as in the case of some nations in West Africa , when crime was almost non extant and before criminals showed up on the East coast with not thing to trade because non wanted what they had,so they blow those cities to bits and pillaged.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not the issue, sir.
btw..., I am CT but using a different acct/computer.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
So CT it is an accurate assessment of you, your
father, your mother, your siblings, aunts, and uncles.
You and your whole family are contemptuous negros.

Are you all not contemptuous negroes, answer me.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Qadhafi's assessment of Blacks is accurate. And his view is shared by pretty much the entire non-black world.



Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
LOL, I figured you were Afronut..LOL

Why not answer the question, are you you mother and father who came to America for a better life lazy, incompetent, shiftless, un-industrious..as you claim??

Fess up son!!

Posts: 7970 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^To answer the question would be to play into a red herring.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
^To answer the question would be to play into a red herring.

are you successful?

and if so how did you do it?

Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not play into it, sweetheart ;-)


quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
^To answer the question would be to play into a red herring.

are you successful?

and if so how did you do it?


Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
I did not play into it, sweetheart ;-)


quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
^To answer the question would be to play into a red herring.

are you successful?

and if so how did you do it?


ok fine you don't want to get personal

what is your purpose in these threads? To make African descended people feel ashamed and hate themselves?
How can what you're doing be anything but harmful?

You think someone who is reading this type of thread who is from Africa is saying "wow, I better clean up my act the whole world hates us"

If African culture has some problems in it I do not think this shaming method is going to have positive results, it justs makes them angry in the wrong way.

I don't think the opposite approach works either, pretending we are Gods and created everything, like a variation on the self help movement which says a person is great when they haven't even proved it yet as an individual.

There has to be a more balanced way then having two extremes constantly battling each other.

Posts: 32089 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness, my posts are not therapeutic in nature nor should they be. The purpose of my posts is to submit truth to the forum, to tell it like it is, the unadulterated, raw deal. That is all. I am sorry if you cannot find in my posts comfort to soothe the debilitating, self-loathing personality of the Negro. Perhaps such a person should visit a psychiatrist.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zioncity
Member
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^All of your blabbering does not take away the world's contempt for the Negro. BTW... I am Black.

Shhhh...no clues. Don't help him step up his game.

quote:Originally posted by Zioncity:
Dont you "white" people know that as blacks we know how to identify each other? How we talk our mannerisms etc... No black person says some dumb **** like why does the world have so much contempt for the "negro" That word stopped being used by us in like the 70's Stop playin yourself.

I just find it hilarious that on this forum where blacks celebrate their glorious history that has been hidden for centuries he actually thinks his hick hillybilly post somehow hold water to that. Now we should all expect a white boy to try and undermine that, but in the midst of his obvious deep hatred for blacks he utters "I'm Black" which might explain why young rich white teenagers all over the world try to emulate the same people they have so much contempt for.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Bull
the debilitating, self-loathing personality of the Negro. Perhaps such a person should visit a psychiatrist.
 -
Man you should consider a career as a projectionist you are soo good at projecting .. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ But you are assuming that this guy Confirmed Nut is a "black man".

Though how many in here have ever heard of, let alone seen, a real life Uncle Ruckus??

 -

Posts: 23494 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but if you indeed are a Haitian black man then
in fact you are a subset of the issue and thus all
you attribute to "negroes" is attributal to you and
your nuclear family.

So in essence if you are indeed a Haitian black you
are calling yourself all the things you call the "negroes,"
stupid, lazy, rapist, etc. These are all negative
characteristics you use to describe yourself and
your very own family members, right.
quote:
Originally posted by Confirmed Gigantic Liar Exposed:
... in [our] own country [Haiti, me and my own nuclear family were] incompetent, shiftless, un-industrious ... When hungry, the beast [that I am] is forced work. Minimal provisions by way of wage is given [me and my family] to force [us] to continually work

If not then give up the facade of negro identity for
yourself or admit to being a "negro" who hates himself
his father, his mother, his sister(s), his brother(s),
his aunt(s) and uncle(s).

Can't have it both ways.

Confess.


quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
I am not the issue, sir.
btw..., I am CT but using a different acct/computer.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
So CT it is an accurate assessment of you, your
father, your mother, your siblings, aunts, and uncles.
You and your whole family are contemptuous negros.

Are you all not contemptuous negroes, answer me.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Qadhafi's assessment of Blacks is accurate. And his view is shared by pretty much the entire non-black world.




Posts: 8010 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirmed Gigantic Liar Exposed:
the lioness, my posts are not therapeutic in nature nor should they be. The purpose of my posts is to submit truth to the forum, to tell it like it is, the unadulterated, raw deal. That is all. I am sorry if you cannot find in my posts comfort to soothe the debilitating, self-loathing personality of [myself and my immediate family]. Perhaps [I] should visit a psychiatrist.


Posts: 8010 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you. Both sides tend to hurt blacks but I think Gigantic just does that to counter Afrocentrics like Mike.

I doubt a black man really feels blacks are Lazy etc. No doubt there are Lazy blacks who don't work and steal like the Jelly Roll Ashy tail Negros that broke into my house but not all blacks are like this and this behavior is present in all races, hell it could have been a Mexican that broke into my house because my hood is half Mexican.

To all the folks that question Afronut's blackness the dude was part of the Hebrews in N.Y, ive seen some of his posts on other forums...He's black trust me

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
I did not play into it, sweetheart ;-)


quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
^To answer the question would be to play into a red herring.

are you successful?

and if so how did you do it?


ok fine you don't want to get personal

what is your purpose in these threads? To make African descended people feel ashamed and hate themselves?
How can what you're doing be anything but harmful?

You think someone who is reading this type of thread who is from Africa is saying "wow, I better clean up my act the whole world hates us"

If African culture has some problems in it I do not think this shaming method is going to have positive results, it justs makes them angry in the wrong way.

I don't think the opposite approach works either, pretending we are Gods and created everything, like a variation on the self help movement which says a person is great when they haven't even proved it yet as an individual.

There has to be a more balanced way then having two extremes constantly battling each other.


Posts: 7970 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3