EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Rev Manning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rev Manning
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Don't talk about Egypt, Eygpt is not part of Africa."
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Que??^
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys need to do a serious review at the way you look at the world. Manning points out that before Euros even showed up Africa had nothing.
"The worst thing they could have done with a great nation like South Africa was turn it over to Nelson Mandela."
"Africans never built a single ship that was sea worthy."

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like African Americans have their own Dinesh Dsouza. Many parts of Africa may have lagged behind but there were also organized systems of commerce and goverment in many parts of Western,Central and eastern Africa. Read any books by Basil Davidson or Richard Hull will easily diminish the claim that Africans had nothing.

Swahili merchants manufactured their own ocean going vessels known as mtepes. The rulers of Mali had acess to dhows.

His claims are a little extreme and historicaly inaccurate even by the standards of mainstream academia.

Either way in our modern world it matters little if you came from an industralized civlization for the Japanese have clearly demonstrated that a person does not need a prerequisite of a great civlization to thrive. The problem is that Africans have no acess nor control their own industry so they have to be dependent upon others.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
You guys need to do a serious review at the way you look at the world. Manning points out that before Euros even showed up Africa had nothing.
"The worst thing they could have done with a great nation like South Africa was turn it over to Nelson Mandela."

Come, come Hammerhead - Surely you must know that provocations like that will no longer work. We have all gone through it too many times before.

But I have a question:

What have you Albinos done with the other "Natural Looking" Egyptian busts like this one? We the people, want them back; you scurrilous Albino barbarians.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev Manning is just as dirt ignorant about African history as you are, hammered. Remember how I challenged and silenced you in your crackpot analysis of African history in your "Greek are crucible of civ.' thread, and now here you are. You are in company with Manning; the saying that 'birds of a feather flock together' is onto something after all.

And oh yeah, somebody needs to give manning a basic geographic lesson.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After all Hammers delusional attempts to accuse ES posters who debunk him of being Afroloons, he ends up co-signing and revering an African American who is observably chemically imbalanced.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

Where are your references Hammered or should I say welder because ur method of trollin' has fallen down to would be expected of some type of mechanic's. Do better next time.

But first of all this man is not even an academic let alone someone who knows anything about history. If this is the Reverend Manning from Harlem I can guarantee you that I've talked to him personally and he probably believes in creationism anyway! Somewhat like your mentor Palin. [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer,

Rev. Manning is crazy. I used to comment on his videos. After he made that comment I sparked a debate about the Ancient Egyptians and in reply he retracted his statement saying that Egypt didn't represent the majority of Africa he was talking about, that modern Egyptians were transplants not the people who built that great civilization and told us not to take him up on global anthropology because we'd find ourselves in a hornet's nest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RrRd9XbzEk

The man is delusional.

This is the same Rev. Manning who told the world God spoke to him in a dream and said Obama would not be President. He acts like Obama is the anti-Christ and has accused him of being a CIA operative who trafficked heroin from Afghanistan into the American inner cities during the 1980s.

I know you did not just quote this lunatic for any serious discussion....

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Rev. Manning is a Race Hustler plain and simple h thrives on his contraversal anti-black rhetoric for self promotion. He knows no one would care or watch him if he actually preahed the word, so he insults blacks, spews venom on the President and puts whites on a pedalstool for self promotion, He is full of pride and God is going to humble him in due time.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev. Manning ignores the various urban states that existed in non-Islamic parts of Western and Central Africa. He also incorrectly attributes the foundation of Timbuktu to migratory Arabs. The people of Mali brought Timbuktu to its glorly not migratory Arabs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com