EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now it's gonna be the Sand Niggers against the Africans.

Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help.

RAS LANOUF, Libya – Moammar Gadhafi tightened his grip Saturday on the coastal road linking his territory to the rebel-controlled east, pushing forward the front line in Libya's grueling internal conflict and showing off control of devastated towns just seized from the opposition.

The Arab League asked the U.N. Security Council to impose a no-fly zone over Libya to protect the rebels, increasing pressure on the U.S. and other Western powers to take action that most have expressed deep reservations about.

The 22-nation league said after an emergency meeting in Cairo that it was asking the United Nations "to carry out its responsibility."

Anticipating little international action, the rebels said they were trying to buy arms they would need if the now-fly zone was not imposed.

"If the international community chooses to play the role of bystander, watching all the Libyan people being killed and cities destroyed, then we will have to defend ourselves," Adbel-Hafidh Ghoga, a spokesman for the rebels' national council, told reporters in the eastern city of Benghazi.

The Libyan government took reporters by plane and bus to the town of Bin Jawwad, the scene of brutal battles six days ago between insurgents and Gadhafi loyalists using artillery, rockets and helicopter gunships.

The Arab League was established in 1945. It has 22 members: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell are they not helping their Arab brothers why get the west involved?? Are we not the great Satan go pray to Allah and fight your own battles.

Wasting Money and Time on a Bunch of savage Arabs..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111 09 October, 2010 12:50 PM :

On October 1, 1911, Italy invaded Libya and controlled it until 1943. During the Italian colonial period, about 50% (YES 50%!!) of the Libyan Berber population died in the struggle for independence, mainly in prison camps.
Why no genocide trials, why no cries of crimes against humanity - Oh ya, they were Black people.
Plus killing all of those Black people, made room for all of those Amaizing, or whatever those mixed-race mutts call themselves. It also gave a great opening for the phony Turks-calling-themselves-Arabs like Gaddafi to take over. Now it's the Libyan "Arab" Republic.

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You bring up a point that I was wondering about. Gaddafi is obviously not a Libyan either, yet he seems to have been accepted as the front man for the native Libyans.

This goes back to when he deposed Idris. As is apparent now, the Berbers were his base of support - NOT the Mulattoes. Why that is I don't know.

The complications in Libya are many, when Gaddafi first called on his Air Force (made up mostly of Whites and Mulattoes) to bomb the rebels, they purposely missed their targets, now they are hitting their targets.

Does that mean that the White and Mulatto pilots have been purged, or have they had a change of mind?

Why has the the Turkish Arab league come out so forcefully against Gaddafi? They obviously feel that he posses a great threat to Turkish hegemony in all areas of North Africa and the middle east - why? Has Gaddafi made a secret deal with the Africans?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Good one, Expose them. Mike is a fraud lets see him squirm out of yet another contradiction...lol.
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111 09 October, 2010 12:50 PM :

On October 1, 1911, Italy invaded Libya and controlled it until 1943. During the Italian colonial period, about 50% (YES 50%!!) of the Libyan Berber population died in the struggle for independence, mainly in prison camps.
Why no genocide trials, why no cries of crimes against humanity - Oh ya, they were Black people.
Plus killing all of those Black people, made room for all of those Amaizing, or whatever those mixed-race mutts call themselves. It also gave a great opening for the phony Turks-calling-themselves-Arabs like Gaddafi to take over. Now it's the Libyan "Arab" Republic.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - why are you so stupid?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

Why the hell are they not helping their Arab brothers why get the west involved?

The Arab League is trying put pressure on Gaddafi to concede political authority, by marginalizing him. They are attempting to do this, as the French have done, by not recognizing his leadership.

The attitude of the Arab League is interesting to me, considering that Libya was not the first location to see uprisings against despotic Arab leaders, nor is it alone in this regard. It has spread to the Arabian plate. I don't see any calls for the denunciation of recognition of Arab leaders of those other locations. Some might say, oh well, Gaddafi is killing his own people. Well, so are the others. The Arab League membership includes Arab governments who are also experiencing popular uprising or the risk of one in the very near future. So, one would think that they would have some kind of an empathy for Gaddafi, given that they might be next in line, to be ousted. I guess other politics trumps this shared fate; some of it, might have to do with pleasing 'western' imperialist states.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

Why the hell are they not helping their Arab brothers why get the west involved?

The Arab League is trying put pressure on Gaddafi to concede political authority, by marginalizing him. They are attempting to do this, as the French have done, by not recognizing his leadership.

"any talks with that body [opposition] would be on a humanitarian basis....We are giving them [opposition] legitimacy but we're not giving them political recognition,"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/03/12/libya.civil.war/index.html?hpt=T2

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Co-sign! These Aye-rabs are a funny bunch! They want to call us the Great Satan. But when shyt hits the fan, they come running to the West for help.

quote:
Why the hell are they not helping their Arab brothers why get the west involved?? Are we not the great Satan go pray to Allah and fight your own battles.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They dont want western intervention in Libya dummy, they are just playing politics.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now it's gonna be the Sand Niggers against the Africans.

Mike, why are you using your White Master's Jargon?

Are these people less human and do not deserve to be accepted, or have you forgotten that those same people helped many Black Africans in their struggles for independence from colonial powers?

Posts: 422 | From: Leave No Stone Unturned! | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Mau: "Black African" is another of your White Master's Jargon, foooool!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
For real man. then These Aye-rabs will try to push their barbaric culture over here while they flee their own nations to escape the very barbaric(Islamic) culture they seek to promote on non Muslims.

quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
Co-sign! These Aye-rabs are a funny bunch! They want to call us the Great Satan. But when shyt hits the fan, they come running to the West for help.

quote:

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For real man. then These Aye-rabs will try to push their barbaric culture over here while they flee their own nations to escape the very barbaric(Islamic) culture they seek to promote on non Muslims.

quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:

quote:

Gays!
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Dude its so Hypocritical. Why is the Arab Leaugue not doing the same to Bahrain, Yemen, etc. What is the difference between Yemeni crackdowns and Lybian ones other than the Media attention and oil reserves.
quote:
quote:

The attitude of the Arab League is interesting to me, considering that Libya was not the first location to see uprisings against despotic Arab leaders, nor is it alone in this regard. It has spread to the Arabian plate. I don't see any calls for the denunciation of recognition of Arab leaders of those other locations. Some might say, oh well, Gaddafi is killing his own people. Well, so are the others. The Arab League membership includes Arab governments who are also experiencing popular uprising or the risk of one in the very near future. So, one would think that they would have some kind of an empathy for Gaddafi, given that they might be next in line, to be ousted. I guess other politics trumps this shared fate; some of it, might have to do with pleasing 'western' imperialist states.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mau:

Are these people less human and do not deserve to be accepted, or have you forgotten that those same people helped many Black Africans in their struggles for independence from colonial powers?

Mau - I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. Are there any examples of how they helped?
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

quote:

"any talks with that body [opposition] would be on a humanitarian basis....We are giving them [opposition] legitimacy but we're not giving them political recognition,"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/03/12/libya.civil.war/index.html?hpt=T2

[Roll Eyes]

Reality check:

Arab League

A Libyan delegation dispatched by Gaddafi arrived in Cairo on Friday, aiming to attend an Arab League meeting on the Libya crisis, officials in Cairo airport and the Libyan embassy said.

The Arab League has suspended the Tripoli government in protest at its handling of the uprising against Gaddafi and it was not clear if the Libyans would be admitted to the meeting scheduled for Saturday at the body's Cairo headquarters.

The officials said the delegation was headed by Umran Abu-Kra'a, who they identified as the minister of electricity.

It also included Salma Rashid, appointed by Gaddafi to replace the Libyan Arab League representative who was one of the many Libyan diplomats around the world to abandon the Tripoli government in protest at its handling of the uprising.

Gulf Arab states -- all members of the Arab League -- said on Thursday Gaddafi's government was no longer legitimate.

The Gulf Cooperation Council called on the Arab League to take measures to stop the bloodshed in Libya, including the imposition of a no-fly zone to protect civilians.
- Courtesy of Alarabiya.Net

And...

"Reporting from Cairo The Arab League decided Saturday to support a no-fly zone in Libya, paving the way for Western countries to decide whether to move forward with the plan.

The league's secretary-general, Amr Moussa, was quoted in the German weekly Der Spiegel as advocating a no-fly zone in advance of the meeting, though he conceded it wasn't clear who would impose it and how.

"I am talking about a humanitarian action," Moussa said. "It is about standing by the Libyan people with a no-fly zone in their fight for freedom against an increasingly inhumane regime."

The Arab League does not have the ability to impose the no-fly zone itself, but the decision is seen as an essential first step before the European Union, the United Nations and the United States move forward with official considerations of the proposal.
- Courtesy of LA Times.

You can roll your eyes all the way to the back of your head until the cows come home, but facts stand on their own.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Mau:

Same can be asked of you. Why do you use your White Master's jargons to spew anti-black claptrap in here day in and day out?
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL you jackass how does that contradict what I posted? They said the UN should impose it, not NATO, which shows how serious they are about a no fly zone. [Roll Eyes] Choking on she-male Dawidowicz's d*** again?
Explorador
Member # 14778

Slave-minded fuckhead, you rolled your fucking goggle compound eyes as though I had written something false. And it contradicts the motive for your cherry picking that piece and posting it in response to my post, which was conveying the message that the Arab league is trying to pressure Gaddafi to relinquish political authority, by not recognizing his leadership. You took issue with the notion of their "no longer recognizing" Gaddafi's political leadership. If they are saying it is "no longer legitimate" and refused to allow his delegates attend Arab League meeting, what is that in effect, if not an attempt to alienate him by not recognizing his political leadership, you dumbfuck?

Ps: Nimrod, it says right there in the article, if your lazy ass ever bothered to read, that the Arab League has no authority to enforce a no-fly zone. It can only legally be done through the UN.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Which is why them calling for it doesn't mean shyt as it has no chance of being passed and they know it. Your cut and paste was a waste of time. Go find your dead six million Jews and come back. lol

How the f*** you know I "took issue" with? You dont even know how your holocaust sources, Jewboy. LOL!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Darn. A rock can probably emit more brain waves than you ever can, and by a long shot. The Arab League officially supporting a no-fly zone may not mean anything to you, but is sure as hell means something to the US and Europeans, who see it as a stepping stone to getting some "legal" pretext for enforcing a no-fly zone. If that "legal" pretext doesn't fall through, due to resistant members like China and Russia, then they would at least be able to, as per their perspective, use the propaganda that their going it alone without the UN sanction, is something that is approved beyond "western" interest. So the argument goes, the Arab states and the "international community" too are in support of it (no-fly zone). Use your head for once, and drop that baby pacifier that you keep in your mouth 24X7.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
They cannot argue that their "go it alone without the UN sanction" is something that is approved beyond "western" interest Jewboy since, "Be assured the Arab countries will not accept the intervention of the NATO coalition."

If your lazy ass ever bothered to read, the Arab League. [Roll Eyes]

Explorador
Member # 14778

fuckhead, we are discussing a "no-fly zone". Repeat after me, billygoat: "no-fly zone". Now, repeat it by yourself several times, if you can, without guidance. LOL

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Dawidowicz, what do you think a NATO "no fly zone" would be? Simply telling him not to fly? LOL! Go Jewboy! Find your gassed Jew! Its been three years!
Explorador
Member # 14778

Professor dufus, I did bother to read, which is why I understand this:

"The Arab League decided Saturday to support a no-fly zone in Libya, paving the way for Western countries to decide whether to move forward with the plan."

Drop the pipe now, if you know what's good for you.

--------------------

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ which in no way supports your dumb argument (as dumb as your secondary holocaust sources) that they could say "their go it alone without the UN sanction is something that is approved beyond western interest" since, "Be assured the Arab countries will not accept the intervention of the NATO coalition." [Roll Eyes]
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-UzAemtIx0
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
anguishofbeing>STUPID!

You are obviously one of them there Sand Niggers, ain't you. Who else would write something this stupid, in view of the statements below. "Be assured the Arab countries will not accept the intervention of the NATO coalition."

The league's secretary-general, Amr Moussa, was quoted in the German weekly Der Spiegel as advocating a no-fly zone in advance of the meeting, though he conceded it wasn't clear who would impose it and how.

The Arab League does not have the ability to impose the no-fly zone itself, but the decision is seen as an essential first step before the European Union, the United Nations and the United States move forward with official considerations of the proposal. - Courtesy of LA Times.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

^ which in no way supports your dumb argument (as dumb as your secondary holocaust sources) that they could say "their go it alone without the UN sanction is something that is approved beyond western interest" since, "Be assured the Arab countries will not accept the intervention of the NATO coalition." [Roll Eyes]

You are the kind of retard that is so messed up in the head, that people have to even chew your food for you, before you can learn to chew yourself and swallow. If I must do just that intellectually, then here it is...

But British Foreign Secretary William Hague said a no-fly zone did not necessarily require UN approval, telling the BBC "there have been occasions in the past when such a no-fly zone has had clear, legal, international justification even without a Security Council resolution."

"UN support looks unlikely after Russia, one of France and Britain's partners in the Security Council, hinted it would veto any resolution.

Even so, British UN envoy Mark Lyall Grant said new Security Council action against Libya, including a no-fly zone, is possible."

Which also goes back to the point I made earlier about the US and Britain going it alone, as a means to circumvent any Security Council vetoes.

Full article: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/8934296/eco/newsmlmmd.065c95c9ec87c66849736794b4625215.01.xml

Right from the horse's mouth. Now, if you disagree, take it up with the Europeans and American political talking heads who entertain the idea.

In other words: UN authorization would be an ideal cover for enforcing a no-fly zone, but not necessary.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
What is your point Mikey? I mean seriously? You add nothing to Jewboy's beatdown. The League doesn't want a no fly zone, how stupid can you be not to see that? They want the UN to impose it, which has the same chance of passing as a no fly zone over Israel.

quote:
But British Foreign Secretary William Hague said a no-fly zone did not necessarily require UN approval, telling the BBC "there have been occasions in the past when such a no-fly zone has had clear, legal, international justification even without a Security Council resolution."

...blah blah blah irrelevant...

In other words: UN authorization would be an [i]ideal
cover for enforcing a no-fly zone, but not necessary.

Why the hell is Jewboy quoting the British Foreign Secretary? He is head of the Arab league now? LOL
Explorador
Member # 14778

Hey the dunce kid, you have no quote whatsoever from the Arab League saying that they "want" the UN to impose it. They said it point blank, they support a no-fly zone, which is really all that was asked of them, aside from alienating Gaddafi. You are trying to disingenuously confuse the article's assessment that a UN authorization would be required with anything the Arab League itself stated. Drop the charade.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Hey the dunce kid, you have no quote whatsoever from the Arab League saying that they "want" the UN to impose it. You trying to disingenuously to confuse the article's assessment that a UN authorization would be required with anything the Arab League itself stated. Drop the charade.

"The Arab League voted Saturday to back a no-fly zone in Libya and is asking that the U.N. Security Council impose the measure" [Roll Eyes]

Go look for your mythic six million Jews.

Explorador
Member # 14778

klutz, that piece you are citing says nothing about the Arab League "wanting" the UN to enforce it. Point blank, they simply couldn't enforce it, even if they wanted to. Hence, "asking" [repeat after me, dummy: Not wanting] that the UN impose the measure.

Did you make it past kindergarten?

--------------------

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL @ Jewboy going for semantics now! Go back under your rock defeated donkey. Remember the six million. [Big Grin]
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Why the hell is Jewboy quoting the British Foreign Secretary? He is head of the Arab league now? LOL

Your head must be hard enough to cut diamond, and we all know how hard diamond is. LOL.

I'm quoting "western" figures, because they would be the one's to go ahead with any enforcement of a no-fly zone without UN sanction. This is what you were arguing with me about, the ability of the US-Europeans to enforce a no-fly zone, without UN sanction but with Arab League blessing. You were trying to make the case that the US and Europeans were not capable of enforcing without UN sanction. Are you suffering from Alzheimer's; how old are you? Sometimes you strike me as being not mature enough to know your ABCs and other times, perhaps too old to remember something that just happened 1 second ago. LOL

We're dealing with more than semantics. There is a big difference between "wanting" and "asking". Stop keeping your lazy ass out of school, trolling discussion boards. Take reading, or yet, English 101.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
This is what you were arguing with me about, the ability of the US-Europeans to enforce a no-fly zone, without UN sanction but with Arab League blessing.

How the hell could they argue that they are doing it with "Arab League blessing" when they made it clear they dont want a NATO intervention? Or is this another case of "wanting" and "asking"? LOLOL!!!
Explorador
Member # 14778

rookie at politics, if this is something that the Arab League itself has said, then either you are taking what was said out of context, OR you don't understand the politics of double talk. I'm hedging towards the former. They know full well that the no-fly zone, which they've officially supported, will likely be enforce either by NATO or US and allies. This is one of those occasions you strike me as a kid, not familiar with world's working yet.

--------------------

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Jewboy, what they know in their hearts is the same as you "knowing" six million Jew died, it means "shyt"! I'm saying your stupid ass reasoning that the West can argue that they are imposing a no fly zone with Arab League blessing is ridiculous since the League made it clear they dont want a NATO intervention. Jewboy lose again. [Razz]
Explorador
Member # 14778

You are as dumb as a bucket load of turd. You are trying to "win" an argument by first lying your ganja-smoking ass off. Second, you want to use the lie to say that the Arab League is just lending support to a policy that they don't actually support. Well, even if we took your lies at face value, which would require a neat trick, then it follows that you are saying the Arab League members are idiots. The official support, and alienating Gaddafi, is all that is asked of them, and they've delivered in both departments. So, even if they were "lying" about supporting the no-fly zone, as your dumbass says, it's too late. If the US and Europeans want to enforce the no-fly zone, they can turn to the Arab Leagues as one of the institutions in full support of their actions, and go ahead with the plan at that point. The Arab League will not take back the fact that they indeed officially approved a no-fly zone. Go and stand in the dunce corner, you jackass.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Again, your BS tirade aside, your logic of the west using the argument that they are imposing a no fly zone with the "blessing of the Arab League" is as stupid as you arguing three years ago that Jews were gassed during WW2.

quote:
If the US and Europeans want to enforce the no-fly zone,they can turn to the Arab Leagues as one of the institutions in full support of their actions,
"Be assured the Arab countries will not accept the intervention of the NATO coalition." [Roll Eyes]
Explorador
Member # 14778

What do you know about what's stupid, when you are too stupid to read the articles stating the very things I tried to batter into you impenetrable skull. Let's give you an artificial robot brain, and then repeat after this:

"The Arab League decided Saturday to support a no-fly zone in Libya, paving the way for Western countries to decide whether to move forward with the plan."

--------------------

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:

A no fly zone it wants the UN to impose. [Roll Eyes] Give up Jew boy.
Explorador
Member # 14778

LOL, reduced to recycling trashed up lies. You are now banking on "winning" an argument by way of exhausting your opponents to death with knuckleheaded recycled lies. [Big Grin]

dumb akobobo, your smokescreen lies are immaterial to this; this is all that counts:

"The Arab League decided Saturday to support a no-fly zone in Libya..."

This is all the US and its European allies need. This support, to make the case for enforcing just that: no-fly zone, with NATO or US and certain allies. Even if we take your white lies worth more than used toilet paper, which for the sake of sanity, we shouldn't, it's now out of Arab League hands if and when the US-Europeans decide to use their official support to enforce the no-fly zone. They've already provided their seal of approval. My dog's feces is clearly more intelligent than you are, akobobo. LOL

--------------------

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
No lies Jewboy, and you know it. Just like you know the holocaust was a myth. You're just a sore loser. You are a Jew after all. [Roll Eyes]
Explorador
Member # 14778

I know only this: I just corrected your bonehead about exchanging "want" with "asking", and exposed the other lie about not wanting "NATO intervention". The rest is your imagination playing games with your skull.

And what's with this "holocaust myth". It has been three years since that intellectual ass-whooping you were administered. This ass whooping is proving to be a lifetime scare on you. LOL

You now even see me as your Jewish masta. Can someone say PTSS has taken strong hold. LOL

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rebels and their financial backers ought to just hire 200-300 Blackwater trained mercenaries to go into the capitol. They would probably have that town cleaned up within 48 hours.

-

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid Libyans they are actually fighting for israel and america against there own people proxy war.

Qadaffi is stupid for letting the americans into his country after 30 years of isolation.

Stupid Libyans if they only knew that they had it pretty good compared to all of africa

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Libyan government is certain of victory and will "bury" rebels fighting against Muammar Gaddafi's four-decade long rule, state television said on Sunday. Skip related content
In a message on the screen, the government also reiterated its line that the insurgents were linked to al Qaeda and foreign security services.

"The General People's Committee (government) greets the Libyan people. We are certain of our victory, whatever the price," the message read.

"Those acts of division will be buried together with those who committed them, who are linked to foreign security services and the terrorist organisation al Qaeda," it said.

Gaddafi lost control over large swathes of the oil exporting country last month in a revolt against his rule that took some of its inspiration from uprisings in neighbouring Tunisia and Egypt.

But in the past week, the momentum has shifted back towards Gaddafi as his forces launched a crushing counter-offensive against the rebels both in the west and the east of the country.

(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Writing by Silvia Aloisi; Editing by Matthew Jones)

--------------------
Lionz

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com