EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why I Hate This Guy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why I Hate This Guy
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of those guys in Nigerian film business whose claim to fame is being yellow. How about having some talent eh?

-

Yellow dudes can be annoying in a certain way honestly [Big Grin]

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, U just hit Lionese hot button. Stay tuned for emotional response to emotional outburst.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The king of pisstakers is this guy though. This no-talent having mutt [Big Grin] has milked his yellowness to death in Nigeria.

-

Bush and Razz Nigerian women who have never left the country (except maybe to Dubai or something [Big Grin] ) are always falling head over heels for these turds. It's disgusting [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I am not familiar with the vernacular, what are Bush and Razz women?

BTW - Don't be a hater.
Euros prefer the darker, get one of those and make your own mulatto - then Nigerian women will say the same about you.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man I agree, yellow bone dudes are feminin and annoying. I mean some or cool but damn they act like they are gods gift to B.W. On the real that dude is NOT Yellowbone, Yellow compared to the ave. Nigerian maybe.
quote:
Originally posted by Soliloguy:
This is one of those guys in Nigerian film business whose claim to fame is being yellow. How about having some talent eh?

-

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silly thread, but what the hell.

Jari, is this yellow enough for you?

Ice T and wife Nicole Austin.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Damn man I agree, yellow bone dudes are feminin and annoying. I mean some or cool but damn they act like they are gods gift to B.W. On the real that dude is NOT Yellowbone, Yellow compared to the ave. Nigerian maybe.
quote:

-

Full-tan Yellow is the standard Yellow in Bilad Es Sudan. [Wink]

Not that I know much beyond my cocoon that is Niger [Big Grin]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
quote:

-

-

Light-skinned men were in in the 80s....but dem seh that Pres. Obama ah bring dem back in again  -

[Roll Eyes]

I never cared too much for light-skin man...I've seen plenty of handsome light-skin men of course, but they don't attract me and never really have....

from a woman's POV.

There's no shortage of light-skin people who gwan like dem nuff, just because dem light....mi have a likkle 19 yr old cousin who is light and try gwan nuff bout himSelf lately....I told him just the other day "my yute, yuh deh pon skunt noting atall special bout neidda you nor your light skin"

side note:

Soliloguy, I am sure you are quickly learning who to overlook around here....KMRT... [Roll Eyes]

yes, mi throw mi corn mi nuh call no fowl doah....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

more people for you to hate

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com