EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » K.3364 Tablet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: K.3364 Tablet
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.3364

- This tablet describes a ''dark race'' but others a ''light race''.

I've added the 4 main interpretations, some may find this interesting to debate.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. I do believe that the earlier inhabitants of Southern Mesopotamia were Dravidan or Veddoid looking.

--------------------
In the vast pasture of life you're bound to step in some truth.

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why Wiki is untrustworthy it has lying dickweeds like you editing sh!t if you don't have fore knowledge of a subject do not quote from Wiki.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can he read Cuniform??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave it to white racists to speculate over such a finding. No doubt they will put more of their racial spins on it, as if it hasn't been a victim of enough racial spin. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:

Interesting. I do believe that the earlier inhabitants of Southern Mesopotamia were Dravidan or Veddoid looking.

So you believe the aboriginal people of Mesopotamia were black but not the aboriginal people of North Africa? LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[b]So you believe the aboriginal people of Mesopotamia were black but not the aboriginal people of North Africa?{/b]

Yep, dark skinned just like the Elamites and folks in South Asia. There was a movement of light skinned folk that reached Mesopotmaia and changed the phenotype. These migrated into North Africa earlier. And folks from Europe came in during the Ice Age.

--------------------
In the vast pasture of life you're bound to step in some truth.

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

which one?

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com