EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Oshun: "When did Early Europeans stop displaying African body plans?" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oshun: "When did Early Europeans stop displaying African body plans?"
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oshun asked zarahan this in another thread. I thought it merited it's own thread:

"When did Early Europeans stop displaying African body plans?"

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] which thread
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005881;p=17

I ask this because, the OOA exodus cannot in my mind automatically give a concrete divergence between populations as obviously it would take time for them to change into who they are today. People didn't just migrate to the Levant or Europe and instantly had body plans common to those areas today. The question was towards Europeans and west Asian ("Middle Eastern") populations. When did they stop showing African body plans?

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read...

quote:
Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins.
T W Holliday

Body proportions covary with climate, apparently as the result of climatic selection. Ontogenic research and migrant studies have demonstrated that body proportions are largely genetically controlled and are under low selective rates; thus studies of body form can provide evidence for evolutionarily short-term dispersals and/or gene flow. Following these observations, competing models of modern human origins yield different predictions concerning body proportion shifts in Late Pleistocene Europe. Replacement predicts that the earliest modern Europeans will possess "tropical" body proportions (assuming Africa is the center of origin), while Regional Continuity permits only minor shifts in body shape, due to climatic change and/or improved cultural buffering. This study tests these predictions via analyses of osteometric data reflective of trunk height and breadth, limb proportions and relative body mass for samples of Early Upper Paleolithic (EUP), Late Upper Paleolithic (LUP) and Mesolithic (MES) humans and 13 recent African and European populations. Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. These results refute the hypothesis of local continuity in Europe, and are consistent with an interpretation of elevated gene flow (and population dispersal?) from Africa, followed by subsequent climatic adaptation to colder conditions. These data do not, however, preclude the possibility of some (albeit small) contribution of genes from Neandertals to succeeding populations, as is postulated in Bräuer's "Afro-European Sapiens" model.

Considering how much the Lioness has been exposed to this information, one would think she would have answered this..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^this is vague about when people's body plans became cold adapted
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is it Vague??..

quote:
a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans.
It was a gradual process and by the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans were what we know them as today. Do you want the Year, Month and Second they became Cold Adapted??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I doubt Lioness even believes in Climate Adaption, obviously he upholds races aka Caucasians and Negriods..which is why He goes out of his way to question Climate adaption..So stop fronting lioness like you uphold Climate Adaption over race.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
ok fine:

The Mesolithic (Greek: mesos "middle", lithos "stone") is an archaeological concept used to refer to specific groups of archaeological cultures defined as falling between the Paleolithic and the Neolithic. The term developed as a catch-all to refer to material that did not fit into the other categories of prehistory and after the development of radiocarbon dating the arbitrary nature of its definition has become apparent.
The term is used to refer to different time spans in different parts of Eurasia. It was first used to refer to post-Holocene but pre-agricultural material in northwest Europe about 10,000 to 5000 BC but is also applied to material from the Levant (about 20,000 to 9500 BC); in Japan the Jōmon period (about 14,000 to 400 BC) is sometimes called Mesolithic and it is also applied to some cultures from the Indian sub-continent.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
What matter does it make to you?? I mean really, you don't believe in Climate adaption except when it comes to scoring points against Mike111 to defend white people against his Albino thoery. Stop trying to front, using Oshun as a scapegoat to question climate adaption. Oshun is relatively new to this so his ignorance on the matter is understandable but you have been on here for 3 yrs trying to debunk Climate adaption because of what it means to your bogus "True Negro" ideology.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
What matter does it make to you?? I mean really, you don't believe in Climate adaption except when it comes to scoring points against Mike111 to defend white people against his Albino thoery. Stop trying to front, using Oshun as a scapegoat to question climate adaption. Oshun is relatively new to this so his ignorance on the matter is understandable but you have been on here for 3 yrs trying to debunk Climate adaption because of what it means to your bogus "True Negro" ideology.

jari you have it all wrong. I have done nothing to here to question climate adaptation and have always believed in the concept. I made this into a new thread beacause of all the topics that have done to death I have not noticed this one focused on "when" before. A lot of times when I post things I have no idea where it will wind up.
I have always though it is interesting the idea of Africans leaving Africa and the amount of time it takes for them to change into "non-Africans" biologically (if is a proper perspective at all) and the different environments involved.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not vague; you just don't know what mentioned time periods refer to. Highly remarkable, given the fact that you've been here for over two years. After two years and extensive coverage on (change in) European Palaeolithic limb proportions, you still think it merits its yet another thread?

"Stagnant" is the word that comes to mind.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Its not vague; you just don't know what mentioned time periods refer to. Highly remarkable, given the fact that you've been here for over two years. After two years and extensive coverage on (change in) European Palaeolithic limb proportions, you still think it merits its yet another thread?

If you weren't BSing you would have a simple answer with a date range to Oshun's question when did Europeans (omit the word "early if you like) stop displaying tropical body plans.
so stop dancing and playing cheerleader for jari with your useless remarks

thank you,

lioness

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys if you don't wanna go over it here can you just PM me? This to me is important because people keep mentioning migrations into Africa as some signifier of gene pool admixture which may not consider that early Asians and Europeans still had African body plans.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

If you weren't BSing you would have a simple answer with a date range to Oshun's question when did Europeans (omit the word "early if you like) stop displaying tropical body plans.
so stop dancing and playing cheerleader for jari with your useless remarks

thank you,

lioness

What is vague is to respond with a pseudo wikipage vs a peer reviewed source, by a well respected and prominent anthropologist. Calling his explanation vague tells much about you intellectual capacity.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
guys if you don't wanna go over it here can you just PM me? This to me is important because people keep mentioning migrations into Africa as some signifier of gene pool admixture which may not consider that early Asians and Europeans still had African body plans.

Hmmmm, right.

http://ice2.uab.cat/argo/Argo_actualitzacio/argo_butlleti/ccee/geologia/arxius/1Ambrose%201998.pdf

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

Hmmmm, right.

http://ice2.uab.cat/argo/Argo_actualitzacio/argo_butlleti/ccee/geologia/arxius/1Ambrose%201998.pdf

Troll Patty, you need to first make a simple statement answering the question before you post the link.

Ambrose in his volcanic winter theory says about 70,000 years ago

see how easy that was?

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
A recent hypothosis on skin color we all know:

AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGISTS MEETING
European Skin Turned Pale Only Recently, Gene Suggests
Gibbons
Science 20 April 2007: 364.
DOI:10.1126/science.316.5823.364a

At the American Association of Physical Anthropologists meeting, held here from 28 to 31 March, a new report on the evolution of a gene for skin color suggested that Europeans acquired pale skin quite recently, perhaps only 6000 to 12,000 years ago

so if Africans had cold adapted in limb ratio 70 ka and become "non-Africans" according to this other theory they would have remained dark skinned but with cold adapted limbs for 58-64,000 years before turning light skinned

(were they cold adapted "blacks" for 60,000 years? )

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

Hmmmm, right.

Troll Patty, you need to first make a simple statement answering the question before you post the link.

Ambrose in his volcanic winter theory says about 70,000 years ago

see how easy that was?

-

-

Dumb white boy, the study is too difficult for you to comprehend and interpret. Go back to quoting pseudo wiki sources.

The title says:

Late Pleistocene human population bottlenecks, volcanic winter, and differentiation of modern humans

The Volcanic Winter/Weak Garden of Eden model proposed in this paper. Population subdivision due to dispersal within African and to other continents during the early Late Pleistocene is followed by bottlenecks caused by volcanic winter, resulting from the eruption of Toba, 71 ka. The bottleneck may have lasted either 1000 years, during the hyper-cold stadial period between Dansgaard- Oeschlger events 19 and 20, or 10 ka, during oxygen isotope stage 4. Population bottlenecks and releases are both synchronous. More individuals survived in Africa because tropical refugia were largest there, resulting in greater genetic diversity in Africa.

Effective modern human population size through the late Quaternary. (A) The ‘‘past history of human numbers’’ redrawn from Figure 1 in Haigh & Maynard Smith (1972). The spread of food production is mainly responsible for population increase during the Holocene. (B) Revision of Haigh & Maynard Smith’s estimates of effective population size through time, based on genetic, climatic, and archaeological evidence discussed in this paper. Population size may have tracked climate change and primary productivity. Population size was lowest during volcanic winter, but may have remained relatively low throughout oxygen isotope stage 4. Improved technology and social organization may have permitted increased population size after 50 ka and buffered the effects of severe climate on population size.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ Troll Patty, jackass, you still can't read and digest the information you post

quote:

"IF TOBA CAUSED THE BOTTLENECKS THEN MODERN HUMAN RACES MAY HAVE DIFFERENTIATED ABRUPTLY ONLY 70,000 YEARS AGO"

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
A recent hypothosis on skin color we all know:

AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGISTS MEETING
European Skin Turned Pale Only Recently, Gene Suggests
Gibbons
Science 20 April 2007: 364.
DOI:10.1126/science.316.5823.364a

At the American Association of Physical Anthropologists meeting, held here from 28 to 31 March, a new report on the evolution of a gene for skin color suggested that Europeans acquired pale skin quite recently, perhaps only 6000 to 12,000 years ago

so if Africans had cold adapted in limb ratio 70 ka and become "non-Africans" according to this other theory they would have remained dark skinned but with cold adapted limbs for 58-64,000 years before turning light skinned

(were they cold adapted "blacks" for 60,000 years? )

Nowhere is such stamens made you dumb arse.

Instead:

The failure of early modern humans to survive in the Levant during the early last glacial implies they were not yet physiologically and/or behaviorally well-adapted to cold climates and Palearctic environments, or at least not as well-adapted as neanderthals.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^^^^ Troll Patty, jackass, you still can't read and digest the information you post

quote:

"IF TOBA CAUSED THE BOTTLENECKS THEN MODERN HUMAN RACES MAY HAVE DIFFERENTIATED ABRUPTLY ONLY 70,000 YEARS AGO"

The failure of early modern humans to survive in the Levant during the early last glacial implies they were not yet physiologically and/or behaviorally well-adapted to cold climates and Palearctic environments, or at least not as well-adapted as neanderthals.

The Multiple Dispersals model (Figure 3) proposes that a population bottleneck occurred during oxygen isotope stage 6, when cold, dry climates caused isolation and differentiation of populations within Africa.

If bottlenecks were caused by the cold, arid climate of isotope stage 4 then their duration was approximately 10 ka and release could have been as late as 60 ka.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

Troll Patty no nedd for you to lie the above statement is the last sentece on the PDF you linked here:

-

If pale skin is 6-12,000 years old it means people had become cold adapted "non Africans" for about 60 ka before turning light skinned.

unfortunately you do not have the ability to add 2 + 2 and notice what the two studies together mean

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Troll Patty no nedd for you to lie the above statement is the last sentece on the PDF you linked here:

-

If pale skin is 6-12,000 years old it means people had become cold adapted "non Africans" for about 60 ka before turning light skinned.

unfortunately you do not have the ability to add 2 + 2 and notice what the two studies together mean

This is getting hilarious, the study has 29 pages.lol

About 6-12,000 years ago a sudden climatic change occurred, dumb turd. Causing a genetic mutation! lol

Anyway,

The cause, timing and location of bottleneck releases

If population release was due to the natural increase (logistic population growth) of disease-resistant populations following epidemics, then growth could have been relatively rapid, a function of the intrinsic rate of increase of disease-resistant popula-tions, and the duration of the bottleneck relatively brief. Its date could have been at any time, but would presumably have been relatively soon after the bottleneck. Release could have occurred wherever disease-resistant individuals survived.

If release was due to natural increase in founder population size after dispersing across land bridges or narrow straits (Lahr, 1996; Lahr & Foley, 1994) then release dates would vary from 70–50 ka for the early Australasian dispersal, to 45 ka for the second Levantine dispersal. In the epidemic and dispersal scenarios the dura-tion of the bottleneck would have been brief.

If bottlenecks were caused by the cold, arid climate of isotope stage 4 then their duration was approximately 10 ka and release could have been as late as 60 ka.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

The Multiple Dispersals model (Figure 3) proposes that a population bottleneck occurred during oxygen isotope stage 6, when cold, dry climates caused isolation and differentiation of populations within Africa.

Global climate change could have reduced populations during the early last ice age, oxygen isotope stage 4

... As noted above, the replacement of modern humans by neander- thals in the Levant, suggests African modern humans were rather poorly-adapted to cold climates.

lol

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Troll Patty you only understand half of what you read. I can see this because you can't make statements on your own showing you grasp what is being said by others. You only have the ability to quote endlessly. If you ever had to write your own paper you would be lost
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Pronunciation: /ˈplīstəˌsēn/
adjective
Geology
of, relating to, or denoting the first epoch of the Quaternary period, between the Pliocene and Holocene epochs.
(as noun the Pleistocene) the Pleistocene epoch or the system of deposits laid down during it.

The Pleistocene epoch lasted from 1,640,000 to about 10,000 years ago.

It was marked by great fluctuations in temperature that caused the ice ages, with glacial periods followed by warmer interglacial periods. Several extinct forms of human, forerunners of modern humans, appeared during this epoch

Origin:
mid 19th century: from Greek pleistos 'most' + kainos 'new'

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/Pleistocene?region=us

quote:
Troll Patty you only understand half of what you read. I can see this because you can't make statements on your own showing you grasp what is being said by others. You only have the ability to quote endlessly. If you ever had to write your own paper you would be lost

White boy, about 6-12000 years ago a sudden mutation occurred for pale skin. Due to climate change.

Global climate change could have reduced populations during the early last ice age, oxygen isotope stage 4

... As noted above, the replacement of modern humans by neander- thals in the Levant, suggests African modern humans were rather poorly-adapted to cold climates.

reduction

Pronunciation: /rɪˈdʌkʃ(ə)n/
noun
[mass noun]
1 the action or fact of making something smaller or less in amount, degree, or size:
talks on arms reduction

Origin:
late Middle English (denoting the action of bringing back): from Old French, or from Latin reductio(n-), from reducere 'bring back, restore' (see reduce). The sense development was broadly similar to that of reduce; sense 1 dates from the late 17th century

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/reduction

lol and it wasn't me who started quoting, remember? lol

Now buzz off.

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark skin is a recent mutation. The aboriginal Capoids of Africa are sallow or light brown.

Capoid -

-

Negroid -

-

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^showing people suffering in katrina, off topic, to make us look like victims is very low you sick miserable bastard (two posts back)
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

this Nigerian man is more related to the Khosian man above, phenotypically and genetically than to anybody outside Africa

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Says James Owen for National Geographic News
December 20, 2005

Europeans inherit their looks from Stone Age hunters, new research suggests.

Scientists studied ancient skeletons from Scandinavia to North Africa and Greece, comparing ancient and modern facial features.

Their analysis suggests modern Europeans are closely related and descended from prehistoric indigenous peoples.

Later Neolithic settlers—notably immigrants who introduced farming from the Near East some 7,500 years ago—contributed little to how Europeans look today, the researchers add.

The scientists described their findings in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Online Early Edition.

The study suggests that the arrival of farming did not signal a broad wave of colonization as some scientists had thought. Rather, native hunter-gatherers absorbed the farming way of life and those who brought it.

The findings are based on 24 face measurements of modern-day Europeans compared with those of their prehistoric predecessors.

The team focused on facial dimensions which are "neutral" and don't change as human populations adapt over time to different environments and lifestyles.

Because these features are passed down generation to generation, they are good markers of human ancestry, according to lead study author Loring Brace.

The University of Michigan anthropologist says the craniofacial remains of late Stone Age Europeans reflect those of earlier inhabitants who lived 35,000 to 10,000 years ago.

"They're really fairly close," he said.

Ancient peoples had heavier brow ridges than modern Europeans. "The faces were also broader and the jaws were heavier," Brace added.

Skeletal remains from Greece and elsewhere are thought to represent Neolithic settlers who introduced farming from modern-day Syria, Jordan, and Israel. Brace said these remains have facial measurements that don't match those of most present-day Europeans.

The anthropologist added that despite some similarities with modern Mediterranean populations, "the farther north and west you get, the less they resemble the people living there now."

"Modern Europeans don't look like the incoming Neolithic [farmers]," he said.

"It's pretty clear that there's a much larger component of the indigenous foraging peoples across Europe, and they existed in far greater numbers than the archaeological record had led us to believe."

The study suggests that Neolithic remains, which have been taken as evidence of large-scale colonization, are misleading.

Brace says pots associated with Neolithic farmers tended to disintegrate into countless shards, creating the impression of a larger presence than was actually the case.

Early farmers also buried their dead together, unlike the native inhabitants, leaving groups of bodies for archaeologists to later uncover along with other artifacts.

Hunter-gatherers

The researchers say the fact that incoming settlers didn't pass on telltale facial characteristics to later Europeans suggests that they were absorbed by the indigenous hunter-gatherers.

"They absorbed them genetically—and their way of life," Brace said. "Molecular biology is telling us the same story."

Recent DNA analysis of the skeletons of prehistoric farmers found buried in Germany, Austria, and Hungary appears to show that they contributed little to the European gene pool.

A quarter of those analyzed remains share a DNA signature that is now extremely rare worldwide and which has left virtually no trace on living Europeans.

Those findings, described last month in the journal Science, suggest that "the contribution of early farmers could be close to zero," according to Peter Forster, archaeology research fellow at Cambridge University, England.

Other experts now broadly agree that the spread of farming across Europe represents more of a cultural legacy than a genetic one.

"Personally, I think it's a question that can be answered only on a regional basis," said Marek Zvelebil, professor of archaeology at the University of Sheffield, England.

"In some areas, particularly parts of the East Mediterranean and central Europe, you do have small groups of people migrating from the Near East," he said.

"But in most other parts of Europe, particularly western and northern Europe, you have local hunter-gathering people adopting farming."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/12/1220_051220_stoneage_faces_2.html

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you didn't like the results of the study you posted previously (not noticing the details until I pointed it out to you) now you switch to a magazine article, I see your tricks, stop dancing.

I have never seen you make a remark in your own words without some article attached to it thinking that makes you look smart.
Look at how alTakruri or Explorer post, they understand how to be concise.
Even people that like you don't read 85% of your posts

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For European, we must use the same tools as when determining the origins of AEians. Simple logic.

Linguistics, archeology, anthropology, Osteology etc . . . .and GENETICS.

All these tools confirmed that AEian were always Africans.

Right now the jury is still out on the origins of modern Europeans. There is NO!!! definitive evidence that extant Euroepans are descendended from Paleolithic Europeans. Infact many recent, circa 2010, genetic studies conclude modern Europeans are NOT the original inhabitants of Europe. see Malstrom, Burbanjanti(?) etc. At least on the female side.

These studies confirmed that the dominant Mt-DNA of Paleolithic Europeans are HG-O(African) and HG-U(ambigous). Modern Europeans are primarily HG-H. See Malstrom etc.

Linguistically Indo-European has origins in Asia.

Craniometric studies - confirm that "Aryans" are new to Europe. The basicaly replaced the older EurAfricans.

Osteologically - Extant Europeans cluser closer to deep cold areas similarly to far East Asians.

I am still on the fence - but the evidence is pointing to an Asian orgin for Europeans . . or they are a mixture of Africans(in old Europe) and Asians. Wait.. .didn't I read that someplace before. LOL!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This statement is a dead give away that you are NOT Black. This is statement a white person would make. and you wonder why we don't beleive you are black.

quote:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
This statement is a dead give away that you are NOT Black. This is statement a white person would make. and you wonder why we don't beleive you are black.

quote:

Your comment makes no sense. When Troll Patty posts he doesn't give concise answers, he makes large three in a row posts all the time always with excess information attached to them. It does not make for efficient dialog in a forum. Even people who agree with him don't read all that stuff much of the time.
And for some weird reason me pointing this out makes me not black (as if that has any relevance whatsoever to this topic anyway)
who but you would point to this particular 85% comment having to do with being "black"? what all black people are supposed to read every Troll Patty info spam? Troll Patty posts some good info sometimes but because of his excess he came in 2nd place for Egyptsearch 2011 Spammer of the Year award.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:

In the last couple of hours I have been looking at some of the older posts by this person who is for has for years consistently been rejecting AE as indigenous to Africa by ancient Africans from the Sahel and Sahara. And I am now even more convinced that this is a white person. After reading some of the posts from the past years. I have seen the rhetoric and anti-African campaign.

He exposed himself, when he posted a picture of his sideburn, that picture was untraceable! And self uploaded? lol

Also the lack of knowledge on African hair textures was one of the major exposures. We all know how obsessed AA women are with hair.

Thanks Jari, for noticing.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Yup, this is what it comes down to. The lack of knowledge on how to interpret scientific data and terminology. Hence the wiki-wacky citation response. [Frown] [Big Grin] [Embarrassed] [Wink]

And it blames us for this lack.lol

Now all it has left is child psychology.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
How is it Vague??..

quote:
a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans.
It was a gradual process and by the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans were what we know them as today. Do you want the Year, Month and Second they became Cold Adapted??
Yes yes yes...and it has been shown with many valid sources, over the years gone by. And it has been explained from personal views too.

Obviously this person has become frustrated lately with all this evidence being posted.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
this Nigerian man is more related to the Khosian man above
Capoids are more genetically related to Caucasoids, than Negroids. Secondly they look nothing like Negroids.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the idiot cassiterides:

Many Neanderthal dental features are only found in modern Europeans - Bailey, S.E. ''A closer look at Neanderthal postcanine dental morphology: The mandibular dentation''. The Anatomical Record (New Anat.). 269. 2002.

Regardless if you believe in multiregionlism or out of africa, Neanderthals passed some of their traits to modern Europeans.

[Roll Eyes]

Caucasian

1807, from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in Ger.) by Ger. anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because their supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term. Lit. meaning "resident or native of the Caucasus" is from 1843.

The mountain range name is from Gk. kaukhasis, said by Pliny ("Natural History," book six, chap. XVII) to be from a Scythian word similar to kroy-khasis, lit. "(the mountain) ice-shining, white with snow." But possibly from a Pelasgian root *kau- meaning "mountain."

-

-

-

-

-

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
See what I mean. You don't even get it. LOL!

quote:
quote:

quote:

Your comment makes no sense. When Troll Patty posts he doesn't give concise answers, he makes large three in a row posts all the time always with excess information attached to them. It does not make for efficient dialog in a forum. Even people who agree with him don't read all that stuff much of the time.
And for some weird reason me pointing this out makes me not black (as if that has any relevance whatsoever to this topic anyway)
who but you would point to this particular 85% comment having to do with being "black"? what all black people are supposed to read every Troll Patty info spam? Troll Patty posts some good info sometimes but because of his excess he came in 2nd place for Egyptsearch 2011 Spammer of the Year award.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Simpleton.

Caucasoid was coined to describe the morphology or cranial type of the White race. Blumenbach popularised the term 'Varietas Caucasia', and based the classification of the Caucasoid race on skull features, which he claimed were optimized by the white peoples in Caucasia.

The term does not mean Caucasoids came from Caucasia. Are you so dumb you think also all Mongoloid = Mongolian also? [Roll Eyes]

The white peoples of Caucasia, Blumenbach coined the term from because their skulls are the perfect example of the Caucasoid/White race.

A girl from the Caucasus -

-

- Perfect bone type and face.

Caucasoids are the most attractive in bone structure and looks.

Negroids in contrast are not attractive, but are prognathic with bestial features.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

quote:

Many Neanderthal dental features are only found in modern Europeans - Bailey, S.E. ''A closer look at Neanderthal postcanine dental morphology: The mandibular dentation''. The Anatomical Record (New Anat.). 269. 2002.

Regardless if you believe in multiregionlism or out of africa, Neanderthals passed some of their traits to modern Europeans.

[Roll Eyes]

Caucasian

1807, from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in Ger.) by Ger. anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because their supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term. Lit. meaning "resident or native of the Caucasus" is from 1843.

The mountain range name is from Gk. kaukhasis, said by Pliny ("Natural History," book six, chap. XVII) to be from a Scythian word similar to kroy-khasis, lit. "(the mountain) ice-shining, white with snow." But possibly from a Pelasgian root *kau- meaning "mountain."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Y-DNA haplogroup A

quote:
represents the oldest branching of the human Y chromosome tree, thought to have begun about 60,000 years ago. Like Y-DNA haplogroup B, the A lineage is seen only in Africa and is scattered widely, but thinly across the continent. These haplogroups have higher frequencies among hunter-gather groups in Ethiopia and Sudan, and are also seen among click language-speaking populations. Their patchy, widespread distribution may mean that these haplogroups are remnants of ancient lineages that once had a much wider range but have been largely displaced by more recent population events.

The most commonly seen sub-groups of haplogroup A are A2 (A-M6), A3b1 (A-M51), and A3b2 (A-M13). Sub-groups A2 and A3b1 are seen in South Africa, with A3b1 seen exclusively among the Khoisan. The range of A3b2 is restricted to Eastern Africa and at lower frequencies among Cameroonians. About 1.1% of African-Americans belong to the sub-group A3b2.

Y-DNA haplogroup B,

quote:
like Y-DNA haplogroup A, is seen only in Africa and is scattered widely, but thinly across the continent. B is thought to have arisen approximately 50,000 years ago. These haplogroups have higher frequencies among hunter-gather groups in Ethiopia and Sudan, and are also seen among click language-speaking populations. The patchy, widespread distribution of these haplogroups may mean that they are remnants of ancient lineages that once had a much wider range but have been largely displaced by more recent population events.

Some geographic structuring is seen between the sub-groups B2a (B-M150) and B2b (B-M112). Sub-group B2b is seen among Central African Pygmies and South African Khoisan. Sub-group B2a is seen among Cameroonians, East Africans, and among South African Bantu speakers. B2a1a (B-M109) is the most commonly seen sub-group of B2a. About 2.3% of African-Americans belong to haplogroup B - with 1.5% of them belonging to the sub-group B2a1a.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
[43] In Dalrymple's translation of Quirós's 'Eighth Memorial' of 1610 (1770-1, I:164), specifically cited by Blumenbach (1795:321), 'the people of these countries are many; their colours white, negroes [loros, "dark brown"], mulattoes, Indians, and mixed of one and the other.

The hair of some is black [negros], long, and lank, the others curled and woolly, and of others very red and fine'. Cf. Quirós 1973:38-9.

[Roll Eyes]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Herodotus, there are two sets of Ethiopians. East and West (Libya).

They differed in nothing from the other Ethiopians, save in their language, and the character of their hair.

For the Eastern Ethiopians have straight hair, while they of Libya are more woolly-haired than any other people in the world.

[Embarrassed]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ The eastern ethiopians are caucasoid, they are straight haired.

Negroids don't have straight hair. You have hideous afros or'nappy' hair which basically looks like pubes on the head... out of self-hatred though blacks crave long straight hair. Its why black woman artificially staighten their afros.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Caucasian

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
[43] In Dalrymple's translation of Quirós's 'Eighth Memorial' of 1610 (1770-1, I:164), specifically cited by Blumenbach (1795:321), 'the people of these countries are many; their colours white, negroes [loros, "dark brown"], mulattoes, Indians, and mixed of one and the other.

The hair of some is black [negros], long, and lank, the others curled and woolly, and of others very red and fine'. Cf. Quirós 1973:38-9.

-

-

-

-

-

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com