EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE ICEMAN INHERITANCE:AN EXPLANATION INTO OUR WORLD (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE ICEMAN INHERITANCE:AN EXPLANATION INTO OUR WORLD
kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is the West bombing Libya,Afghanistan and Iraq while barking at Iran?
Why is the homo tribe all over the West suddenly parading their behaviours publicly?
Why is there an alarming increase in neurotic disorders?
An extremely interesting book purports to offer answers explaining these are indicators of a late unevolved people stranded by the Late Ice Age in the Russian Caucusus.
According to the record they were very aggressive:

quote:

How aggressive are they? Trinkaus and Stewart subjected every Neanderthal bone then known to a forensic-style analysis and found over twice the number of violence-inflicted injuries as among any similar number of bones from other fossil humans.
http://www.michaelbradley.info/
These related people have remained an ingroup,a tribe by deliberately inbreeding developing an inbred paranoia,and an 'us versus them'worldview. At the same time they have managed to externalise their collective maladapations throughout the societies they control directly or indirectly.
quote:

The “Jewish” Ashkenazim had come from a region of known late-lingering Neanderthals, the Caucasus Mountains and the neighboring Russian steppes.

Some typically “Jewish” physical traits were very obviously vestigial Neanderthal ones – generally a short stature and a plump physique, many very short wide-hipped and big- breasted women, extremely hairy men and a tendency toward beetling brows and large beaky “hooked” noses in both genders. Many Ashkenazim have crinkly-curly head hair tending toward dark reddish brown or mahogany in color.

Among Ashkenazi “Jews” there is also a genetic tendency toward beaky faces, not only just noses, and big mouths (in more ways than one) that “wrap around” the lower face. Barbara Streisand and Julia Roberts provide two lovely and very well known examples of how attractive this genetic trait can be. But these are not “Semitic” physical traits. They are Neanderthal physical characteristics.

And maybe some Neanderthal emotional and behavioral traits persisted among the Ashkenazim along with the physical ones.

Their “chosen people” pretension is a typical Neanderthal in-group obsession that is actually a genetic racist predisposition against all other humans. It is a genetically determined “us against them” mentality. Their higher level of known Neanderthal aggression against outsiders is responsible for their disproportional social influence wherever they have settled in the West.
Unfortunately the Jew/Khazars aren't the only misbegotten offspring of the Caucusus:
quote:

Any good map will show that the strongholds of Arab-Islamic fundamentalism are still located in the Caucasus Mountains and in those mountain ranges that are contiguous with them. This includes Chechnya in the Caucasus itself, the Zagros Mountains of northern Iraq, the Elburz Range of Iran, the Hindu Kush of Afghanistan and the Pamirs of Pakistan. Indeed, both the Ashkenazi “Jews” and most Arab-Islamic fundamentalist fanatics originated from the very same Neanderthal- Caucasoid genetic stock.
Am waiting for my sister in SoKali to send me the whole book,while I do agree with the basic premise I do have one major question.
Did Caucasoids actually exist at this early stage?
What do ES forumers make of the these ideas?

Posts: 55 | From: nairobi | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote: Indeed, both the Ashkenazi “Jews” and most Arab-Islamic fundamentalist fanatics originated from the very same Neanderthal- Caucasoid genetic stock. (Actually that's Turkic stock, but the point holds true).
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this book; it's an interesting read...

For those that do not know, the author is a 'white' man...

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate Turned On Itself

The Norway version of Timothy McVeigh; The Norwegian Albino Bomber

-

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GMO kids, made in labs. There is a whole line of them activating. More fire, moor fire... itz gonna get so hot for Europeans that Hell itself would be a vacation spot compared to it.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Quote: Indeed, both the Ashkenazi “Jews” and most Arab-Islamic fundamentalist fanatics originated from the very same Neanderthal- Caucasoid genetic stock. (Actually that's Turkic stock, but the point holds true).

Yes,mike111,but were the original inhabitants of he Caucusus actually phenotypically Caucasoid as they are today? I know I've seen theories dating their appearance from roughly 10000 bc to as late as 4000 bc.
That's my main problem with Bradley. I agree with everything else,the paranoia,aggression,inbreeding and sexual confusion.
Even in Africa we see their Ice Age maladaptive bullshit. Fyi,the second DRC war in 98 was kicked off by one Madeline Albright 'okayed' Museveni's invasion-within 4 years at least 2.5 million were dead.
I could go on and say who planned the coup that brought Idi Amin to power or who REALLY blew up the Mossad R and R hotel in Mombasa 02 or who REALLY controls the Somali pirates but that is extraneous material for this thread.

Posts: 55 | From: nairobi | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu2:
he Caucusus

OK that's it, this is evidence that you're a god and me a mere mortal.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Hate Turned On Itself

-

This is only the beginning. I was very young in the 1960's but I remember the bombings by Europeans and Japanese during bad economic times.

I believe that as the economy get worst more Europeans will show their anger about their economic conditions and appearence of holes in the social service net by bombing and killing their own kind.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're outta here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHt9_gSLO64

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
I believe that as the economy get worst more Europeans will show their anger about their economic conditions and appearence of holes in the social service net by bombing and killing their own kind.
[/QB]

Unfortunately there will probably be alot of people that will die. As things get worse people will unite in a tribal fashion and there will be bloodshed all over Europe just as there has been in the past. Hopefully things will stabilize and improve before that happens.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:

Unfortunately there will probably be alot of people that will die. As things get worse people will unite in a tribal fashion and there will be bloodshed all over Europe just as there has been in the past. Hopefully things will stabilize and improve before that happens. [/QB]
I pray you are right.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why is the homo tribe all over the West suddenly parading their behaviours publicly?
An extremely interesting book purports to offer answers explaining these are indicators of a late unevolved people stranded by the Late Ice Age in the Russian Caucusus.

quote:

How aggressive are they? Trinkaus and Stewart subjected every Neanderthal bone then known to a forensic-style analysis and found over twice the number of violence-inflicted injuries as among any similar number of bones from other fossil humans.
These related people have remained an ingroup,a tribe by deliberately inbreeding developing an inbred paranoia,and an 'us versus them'worldview. At the same time they have managed to externalise their collective maladapations throughout the societies they control directly or indirectly.
quote:

The “Jewish” Ashkenazim had come from a region of known late-lingering Neanderthals, the Caucasus Mountains and the neighboring Russian steppes.

Some typically “Jewish” physical traits were very obviously vestigial Neanderthal ones – generally a short stature and a plump physique, many very short wide-hipped and big- breasted women, extremely hairy men and a tendency toward beetling brows and large beaky “hooked” noses in both genders. Many Ashkenazim have crinkly-curly head hair tending toward dark reddish brown or mahogany in color.

The book is very old and the author is obviously racist against Jews. The physical type he is talking about was originally designated 'Armenoid" by early physical anthropologists i.e. "raciologists" - not Jewish.

The "type" was a generic one in south Mediterranean of Europe and eastern Eurasia -including the Near East type before the indigenous Afro-Mediterraneans and other blacks of the region mixed with the latter in Levant and the fertile cresent.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hate Turned On Itself

-

Why racialize nuttiness and barbarity? He is just the diabolical side so prominent among the Christian right as we frankly see emerging quite rapidly in the U.S. today.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Hate Turned On Itself

-

Why racialize nuttiness and barbarity? He is just the diabolical side so prominent among the Christian right as we frankly see emerging quite rapidly in the U.S. today.
Need I show you exactly who finances and creates all of the propaganda for the Christian right, the KKK, as well as the NAACP?

Martin Luther King specifically moved his movement out of the NAACP due to the control and influence this particular group wielded.

As anyone can see, the Christian right, like the Republican party are just followers.

As we all should realize, most of the Anti-Zionist literature written detailing their misdeeds is written by other Ashkenazi Jews.
In fact, The Nation Of Islam's book, Secret Relationship Between Black and Jews, relies ~90% on Jewish testimony. The book would have been impossible to write without the tremendous contribution of these Jewish author. Funny when these Jews are labeled as Anti-Semites by the Zionists.
Likewise, most of the Anti-black propaganda such as the BELL CURVE and Willie Horton Ad (are written, financed and distributed by Ashkenazi Jews.

The American Nazi Party

Frank Collins, a modern Fuhrer, marched in Skokie, IL, which has the largest population of Holocaust survivors.
In 1980, Collins was discovered to be a Jew named Frank Cohen - he was convicted of hiring underage boys and violating them – sent to a country club prison by a Jewish Judge and released after three years.
1984 --- Frank Cohen gets out of prison and moves to Wisconsin. Now, Frank Collins goes by the name of Frank Joseph and publishes an internationally-known magazine, The Ancient
American.

With his newfound wealth he travels to South America where he happens to enjoy some young boys.

The New Nazi Party
Run by a monster called Wolfgang Hawke-- whose birth name is Andrew Brita Greenbaum.

This American Nazi was indicted for selling Penis enlargement pills on the internet.

The Jewish dominated Right Wing Think tanks (AEI, American Heritage, Heritage Foundation) are the leading opponents of United States, African, and international reparations for African slavery. Why? Simply because they would be the most damaged due to their controlling the majority of the corporations/organizations and institutions enabling the slave trade.

Not surprising, one of the most influentially negative sponsors of the most destructive policies affecting US and world Anti-social campaigns are the Jewish, Koch brothers, the Jewish led Federal Reserve/IMF/World Bank, AIPAC, ADL, and Israel.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing are you saying that the KKK, the Christian right, the Republican party, Mel Gibson, the Aryan Nations are all just followers of Jews?

teach, teach my brother

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

The book is very old and the author is obviously racist against Jews. The physical type he is talking about was originally designated 'Armenoid" by early physical anthropologists i.e. "raciologists" - not Jewish.

The "type" was a generic one in south Mediterranean of Europe and eastern Eurasia -including the Near East type before the indigenous Afro-Mediterraneans and other blacks of the region mixed with the latter in Levant and the fertile cresent.

Exactly, but don't say that to the Jew haters, who will swallow any dirt on Jews, that they're being fed, without critically examining the claims.

Notice the crowd that this thread attracts.
The only one missing in this Jew hating fest is Anguish. His absence most likely has something to do with the ambiguous thread title.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
MelaninKing are you saying that the KKK, the Christian right, the Republican party, Mel Gibson, the Aryan Nations are all just followers of Jews?

teach, teach my brother

L

I'm not saying anything. Everything I've posted come directly from the Jewish controlled press.

Who does Mel Gibson work for, and who MADE Mel Gibson an international star?
When and what caused Gibson going from an international star, to not being able to get another significant role?
Why has Gibson been labeled as Anti-Semite by people who aren't even semites, and how is it that intelligent people do not correct this misinformation?

In your sincerity, you neglected to place the NAACP, B.E.T., Motown, F.U.B.U., or the Southern Poverty Law Center in your questioned list. I wonder why?

L, you are a follower of Zionist Jews.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Exactly, but don't say that to the Jew haters, who will swallow any dirt on Jews, that they're being fed, without critically examining the claims.

Notice the crowd that this thread attracts.
The only one missing in this Jew hating fest is Anguish. His absence most likely has something to do with the ambiguous thread title.

What proof do you offer to prove your point that these allegations against Jews are false?
NONE!! Just the same ole, you a Anti-Semite reactionary response.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
The ADL/JDL funded Anti-Black reparations movement mouth piece, David Horowitz.

The most famous statement of the arguments against reparations comes from David Horowitz, who took out a series of advertisements in college newspapers in the spring of 2001. His advertisement, entitled, "Ten Reasons Why Reparations for Slavery are a Bad Idea and Racist, Too," established the basis for the arguments against reparations. Horowitz' ten points are:

1. There Is No Single Group Clearly Responsible For The Crime Of Slavery

2. There Is No One Group That Benefitted Exclusively From Its Fruits

3. Only A Tiny Minority Of White Americans Ever Owned Slaves, And Others Gave Their Lives To Free Them

4. America Today Is A Multi-Ethnic Nation and Most Americans Have No Connection (Direct Or Indirect) To Slavery

5. The Historical Precedents Used To Justify The Reparations Claim Do Not Apply, And The Claim Itself Is Based On Race Not Injury

6. The Reparations Argument Is Based On The Unfounded Claim That All African-American Descendants of Slaves Suffer From The Economic Consequences Of Slavery And Discrimination

7. The Reparations Claim Is One More Attempt To Turn African-Americans Into Victims. It Sends A Damaging Message To The African-American Community.

8. Reparations To African Americans Have Already Been Paid

9. What About The Debt Blacks Owe To America?

10. The Reparations Claim Is A Separatist Idea That Sets African-Americans Against The Nation That Gave Them Freedom.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Typical American Zionist Family History Exposed!!

Philadelphia Zionist Moshe Phillips was assuredly unaware of it when he attacked The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and Howard University itself, but he was faithfully following the racist legacy left to him by his Philadelphia family of Jewish slave owners. Phillips calls himself the president of the Philadelphia Chapter of Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI), a group of Jews that advocate the draining of American tax money to finance Israeli Jim Crow 6,000 miles away.

They are the number one advocates of building illegal Euro-Jewish settlements on Palestinian land despite the fact that not a single one of these Europeans (a.k.a. Ashkenazi Jews) has any genetic connection to the Jews of the Bible. This has been definitively proven by Jewish scholar Shlomo Sand in his bestseller The Invention of the Jewish People, but these unkosher imposters persist in their self-delusion—at the expense of both the Palestinian victims and the Black American taxpayers who finance it.

On April 24, Moshe Phillips became upset with New York Times columnist and fellow Jew Thomas L. Friedman for accepting an honorary degree from the premier Black institution of higher education. Howard students had—without Ashkenazi permission—invited The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan to speak there on last April 2, which he did to a rousing reception and stellar reviews. But Phillips has other issues with Friedman, whom he considers a Jewish “anti-Semite” for his criticism of Israel, going all the way back to the 1970s. In reality, Friedman's alleged anti-Israelism is the most positive thing on the Friedman résumé—he spent much of the last decade using his column at the New York Times to demand that America embark on that bloody debacle in Iraq and Afghanistan (now approaching the loss of 5,000 U.S. lives and 33,000 injured). Indeed, Howard's judgment is profoundly askew to even consider a textbook megalomaniac like Friedman for anything but the penitentiary. Here is Friedman on the Charlie Rose show in 2003 speaking of the weapons inspectors that were then seeking the infamous “weapons of mass destruction”:

“What they needed to see was American boys and girls going house to house, from Basra to Baghdad, um and basically saying, ‘Which part of this sentence don't you understand?' You don't think, you know, we care about our open society, you think this bubble fantasy, we're just gonna to let it grow? Well, Suck. On. This….We could have hit Saudi Arabia. It was part of that bubble. Could have hit Pakistan. We hit Iraq because we could. That's the real truth...”

By 2008, the crazed warmonger had learned nothing from that horrific failure and was unapologetically pressing Barack Obama to deal with Iran in a thuggish way. According to Friedman, the U.S. would need “Tony Soprano by your side, not Big Bird” and would require “a Dick Cheney standing over his [Iran's president's] right shoulder, quietly pounding a baseball bat into his palm.”

Who at Howard University proposed and then approved this sociopath for any honor and why? Nonetheless, Friedman's warmongering is actually the part of Friedman's twisted perspective that Moshe Phillips FULLY supports.

Most revealing, however, is the language Phillips uses when he pivots his piece to correct his errant “slaves” at Howard. He chides Friedman for not having “chastised” Howard for receiving the rebellious Farrakhan, who gave a speech that he determined “was overflowing with vicious invective against Jews and the Zionist movement.” And it is this racist arrogance that connects Phillips to the early pioneers of Philadelphia's Jewish community.

According to the 2-volume The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, books that Minister Farrakhan presented as gifts to all of the Black student leaders, Jewish founding families appear in city records as early as 1703, with such names as Simons, Franks, Levy, Etting, Gratz, and yes, Phillips—and all forced African human beings to be their slaves. Even the city's Ashkenazi rabbi owned Black slaves. Two Jewish historians quoted in Vol. 1 reviewed this despicable Jewish human rights record and concluded: “The Jews who could afford them had both servants and slaves. The Quakers were the only people who as a religious denomination opposed the institution of slavery.”

Phillips deploys the term “moral” four times in his scolding of Friedman for not reprimanding his Negroes, concluding that “There is nothing moral about accepting honors from an institution that helps haters spread their message.”

Those were the Zionist's actual words! But the Phillips family definition of “morality” has been highly suspect for more than two centuries. Jonas Phillips, a founder of Philadelphia's original synagogue Mikveh Israel, held a Black woman captive who escaped his Jewish clutches to seek her God-given freedom. Phillips placed a “runaway” advertisement in the city newspaper to track down his “Negro Woman Slave named Margaret” who “took nothing with her but the clothes she had on.” According to the ad, which offered a two dollar reward for her capture, Phillips was willing to forgive her for “absconding”—which means he would only beat her severely, and not to death. Then, to emphasize his clear and unambiguous belief in Black slavery, the first leader of the Jews of Philadelphia adds in a nota bene: “She at times said that she had friends who would buy her and make her free; if so, a very moderate price will be taken for her.” In other words, if her friends have “freed” her, he, the Philadelphia representative of the Chosen People, would pay them to return her to slavery, forever.

The same “moral” pillar of the Jewish faith, Jonas Phillips—relative of Moshe Phillips, who today attacks our Minister and Howard students—is found in another public notice selling “A young handy NEGRO MAN, about nineteen years of age,” along with fish hooks, silks, ginger, linens, and other dry goods.

And Jonas wasn't the only Phillips with this racist historical resume. John Phillips was seeking a captive he named “Sampson” whose face was “much pitted with smallpox,” and who, like every self-respecting Black man, “makes a practice of running away.”

Moshe Phillips probably did not get the 900-page memorandum that The Minister sent last June 25th to all of the American Jewish neo-slavemasters in which they have all been forced to confront the ugly origins of Jewish wealth in America—namely, Black slavery and Black sharecropping.

The evidence of the Phillips family legacy as exposed in The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews should have shut the Phillips' progeny up forever, but for Moshe the thought of free-thinking and–acting, fearless Howard University students is just as unacceptable to him as the freedom-seeking “Margaret” was to his great, great, great Ashkenazi grand-daddy.

And there is another aspect to Moshe Phillips' racist criticism that can't be ignored. Moshe “chastises” Howard in the name of that unrighteous state of Israel, which has murdered untold numbers of Arab men, women, and children for 50 years. They have also coerced billions of Black tax dollars out of the inner cities and given it to a nation that Desmond Tutu said practices apartheid against the Palestinians. Today, Black people helplessly watch their pre-selected “Black” president send $8.2 million a day to the state of Israel, while the 102 Historically Black Colleges and Universities in the United States must split less than one-tenth that amount, $650,000 a day! And what is even more galling is that there are 39 million Black American citizens in desperate need of better education while their tax money goes daily to aid only 5.7 million Ashkenazi Jews in a foreign country.

Black Student loans, early childhood education, community college programs, and Black college facilities, and scholarship and loan programs are all facing drastic cuts in already pathetically low funding, all while Israel is assured substantial annual raises for the next 20 years. Zionist leader Moshe Phillips insults the Black community but he also forces us to focus on the question of why Black higher education is suffering in America while the people who should be sending us REPARATIONS for their immeasurable role in our oppression are generously rewarded. To Phillips, all Howard University is is “an institution that helps haters spread their message.” Black Americans should now ask whether our investment in Moshe Phillips' Israel is worth ten times more than our investment in Black education?

(For more information on this topic visit http://www.noi.org/hrd.)

--------------------

kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks dana. You've clarified an issue I had questions about. Why do you say he is against Jews? He simply followed the pattern of their behaviour and gave a genetic explanation. IMHO he should be thanked.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing don't you think it's impressive how this small minority, Jews is able to keep the black man down?
They must be some really badass mofos, to hold us back like that. They gangsta

If we can just get these Jews out of the way these wonderful Christian white folk can be our little buddies and live happily ever after

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Hate Turned On Itself

-

This is only the beginning. I was very young in the 1960's but I remember the bombings by Europeans and Japanese during bad economic times.

I highly doubt the official version. Mass killings usually have parallels:
-the shooter/s have had extensive psychotherapy with mind altering drugs
-there are usually credible reports of multiple shooters
-its physically impossible for one man to have done singlehanded
Columbine,Berlin,Port Arthur and the lesser school shootings all share these elements.
The Norway killings may most likely have been a punishment like the Madrid train bombings when the new gov't withdrew from Afghanistan.
quote:

As the dominant political party they have a huge influence on foreign policy. The youth that were killed had just decided to boycott Israel:

"two days before the Utoya Island massacre, AUF’s (Labour Party's youth movement) leader Eskil Pedersen gave an interview to the Dagbladet, Norway's second largest tabloid newspaper, in which he unveiled what he thinks of Israel.

In the course of the interview, Pedersen stated that he “believes the time has come for more drastic measures against Israel, and (that he) wants the Foreign Minister to impose an economic boycott against the country.”
http://www.moneyteachers.org/Israel+Norway+Shooter.html

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
MelaninKing don't you think it's impressive how this small minority, Jews is able to keep the black man down?

If we can just get these Jews out of the way these wonderful Christian white folk can be our little buddies and live happily ever after

L,
We can always count on your shallowness to shine.

Why limit your complain to just "black men", when every culture in the world has written about the Jews?
Jews, being the extreme end point of albinism display the well known traits of physically abnormal brain wiring associated with classic albinism.
This has proven beyond doubt, both a blessing and a curse, due to this abnormal wiring seemingly affecting perception and sanity allowing someone such as an Einstein to operate full time in a walking dream state that also enables abstract thinking/problem solving. This is the upside.
The downside is, maniac depression, delusion, xenophobia, hostility, extreme genetic disease, and other symptoms of brain chemistry imbalance.
In a sane world, these traits could be utilized to benefit all mankind when used as a tool under specific supervision. However, this tool is never meant to lead, since it is basically, insane. Once the patients begin running the asylum, there are bound to be severe problems with managerial competence, responsibility, and accountability. I.E., Because they reside in a different reality, The insane cannot be held directly libel for their actions.The fault must then lie with the so-called sane, for acceptance of an alternative insane reality. [Cool]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] MelaninKing don't you think it's impressive how this small minority, Jews is able to keep the black man down?

L,

Why limit your complain to just "black men", when every culture in the world has written about the Jews?

-

while you were focused on Jews, ripping off KKK pamphlets for propaganda, look at what our other white friends was up to

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't Worry Be Happy!

-

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] MelaninKing don't you think it's impressive how this small minority, Jews is able to keep the black man down?

L,

-

while you were focused on Jews, ripping off KKK pamphlets for propaganda, look at what our other white friends was up to

Actually, Lena Kravitz, I posted this photo here a couple years ago.
Can you distinguish the Gentile from the Jew in that photo? They are both present.
Ask yourself, what is the source of white gentile FEAR of blacks and what do Jews gain by sustaining this Fear Of Blackness?

Strange indeed how KKK/Skinhead/Nazi sites are maintained by Jewish ISPs and administrator, and most of their propaganda is developed by Jewish authors. same as it is on the other extreme, The NAACP.

This is nothing new.
Who do you think conceived, financed, and distributed racist, Anti-black, Pro-slavery films such as;
Birth Of A Nation, Gone With The Wind (made for $1.8M/Reaped >$350M), The Old Negro Minstrel Shows (ancestor to Tyler Perry Buffoonery)?

What is the first thing the two Jews who started the NAACP did after recruiting blacks? They turned the list of names over to the US Army Military Intelligence. Like the Negro Doctors/Nurses who enabled the Tuskegee experiment, W.E.B.DuBois assisted in this effort.

The image that Gentiles have of blacks/Africans has been created and fine tuned by Jews via their control of finance and media. It also helps that White gentiles are not the sharpest blades in the draw.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Not that I am agreeing with your extreem hatred of the Jews, I will say you have some truth in your claim that the Jews have an active roll in "White-Suprimist" movmenets and anti-black racism. Many Jews took Anglo names and many jews were active in the KKK under Anglo identities.

Lioness is just upset because she wants to pity the Jew and look on Jews as innocents when in fact they are/were more racist towards blacks than Gentiles at least their racism is on par with White Gentiles..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Jari,

Don't confuse spreading of truth with hatred.

If I hated Jews, I'd be out killing them versus simply revealing their deceptive patterns. In fact, I'd say I'm abnormally patient and logical in attempting to understand their reasons for being as inhuman as they are.

As many people here have testified, no one hated Jews, as much as they dislike the consistent pattern of Anti-social and destructive behavior they have repeatedly displayed over the last 10 or so centuries.

The whole concept of INTEGRATION is promoted in America by Jews to dilute their severely damaged DNA. They do not wish to intermix with gentiles as much as they do blacks. Intermixing with gentile only assists them in remaining hidden amongst the crowd to avoid another genocidal onslaught by their Zionist cousins. By using economics (poverty), mind control (BET/RAP), and bribes, they may freely intermix with blacks to lessen the severity of their many genetic defects.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK I can agree with some of the stuff you say, like BET/RAP being a mind control and dumbing down agent against blacks, and also about Jews trying to blend in with White Gentiles to subvert them. I just don't buy the whole "Genetic Defect" and "Inhuman" aspects to your remark.

I agree that I don't hate the Jews. We do need to spread the truth. To many of our people going around calling these people "God's Chosen" and you got simple minded blacks like lioness spreading this idea that it was only Anglo whites who were subjugating blacks and non Europeans. The Truth is the Jew was right there from the begining Funding the Trade of our Forefathers making a buck off of our Holocaust.

The Jews have always hated Africa which is why they to this day ritually mock ancient Egypt in their festival known as Passover...LOOOL 2000+ years after Ahmose kicked them out of the Delta and after Tuthmosis III and later Shoshenq re-subjugated them they still cant get over it.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
No doubt that Ashkenazi Jews are a genetically diseased group. It's one reason why their numbers are so low, inflicted with reproductive ailments such as impotence, low sperm count, severely damaged DNA, ect.
Theirs is the world's highest and most deadly genetic diseases, infant mortality, lowest birth rate, along with gentile whites in having the world's highest incident rate of mental illness.

Don't take my word for it, but research it yourself. It doesn't take much time since I've informed you of what to search.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

L,

Can you distinguish the Gentile from the Jew in that photo? They are both present.
Ask yourself, what is the source of white gentile FEAR of blacks and what do Jews gain by sustaining this Fear Of Blackness?

Strange indeed how KKK/Skinhead/Nazi sites are maintained by Jewish ISPs and administrator, and most of their propaganda is developed by Jewish authors. same as it is on the other extreme, The NAACP.

This is nothing new.
Who do you think conceived, financed, and distributed racist, Anti-black, Pro-slavery films such as;
Birth Of A Nation, Gone With The Wind (made for $1.8M/Reaped >$350M), The Old Negro Minstrel Shows (ancestor to Tyler Perry Buffoonery)?

What is the first thing the two Jews who started the NAACP did after recruiting blacks? They turned the list of names over to the US Army Military Intelligence. Like the Negro Doctors/Nurses who enabled the Tuskegee experiment, W.E.B.DuBois assisted in this effort.

The image that Gentiles have of blacks/Africans has been created and fine tuned by Jews via their control of finance and media. It also helps that White gentiles are not the sharpest blades in the draw.

quote:

I see, Jews were everywhere in every culture. Look, there's one hiding behind that tree over there.

These wonderful people who "wrote" about the Jews
your buddies, are the same people that colonized and brutalized and murdered in Africa and hung our people from trees here in the U.S.

These are your friends. You latch on to the majority and their antisemitism because you think Jews are the source of the problem.
That's real easy because your buddy David Duke is already doing most of the work. You are sorry individual, jumping on this bandwagon acting like Jews, who are less than 2% of America are running everything.

These people, the Jews, have always been hated because they were similar to the majority yet they would not follow Christ. This goes right back to Rome and Caligula (one sick bastard)
They were tortured and killed, contining through the centuries, for example the Spanish inquisition where Jews and Muslims, Moriscos were ordered to convert or leave. These are the type of people who wrote things abut Jews, your pals who presumably had an affection for black people at the same time.
More pogroms for similar reasons thought European history including the Russians later.

Yet they still managed to survive. They also participated in the good and the bad of whatever the larger white majority was up to including racism and exploitation.

While some of them were exploiting black artists with rip-off recording contracts other white folks saw no value in black music at all. They would prefer we would just shut up and pick cotton. Anybody who don't like it gets strung up on a tree and bombed as in Tulsa, 1921.
You ever heard of Jews dragging black people from pick up trucks? But for some reason you never hear about Christians. I guess, due to the black church, we don't want to rock the boat, Christians cool, Jews bad.

You got the source of the problem for blacks, the Jew.
That's why Farrakhan can invite Tom Metzger to the NOI meeting. What could be a bigger sell out that that? That's like the ADL inviting Osama Bin Laden to dinner.
Tom Metzger:
"They speak out against the Jews and the oppressors in Washington.... They are the black counterpart to us."

The NAACP is not a perfect organization but they have done some good things. You think it's Jewish controlled?
But do you think people like Tom Metzger (Aryan Resistance) or David Duke (fmr KKK) would ever even conceive of such an organization? To me the the Jews are the lesser of evils because these other folks would rather see us sent back to Africa much less have an organization that is titled for the Advancement of Colored People.

The Jews have exploited are people just like other Europeans. But if they never existed I don't think what happened to our people would have been better. I think it would have been worse.
You are biased against the Jews because you are Muslim. So it's a common enemy thing.

One big difference between the Jews and Muslims is that the Muslims are much more missionary in trying to spread their religion and they make it very easy to convert. Most of these Jews you rant and rave about are pretty secular.
Some of them are not even really that Jewish.
There's a lot more Muslims that want to make a lot of religious rules and take away freedoms.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
MK I can agree with some of the stuff you say, like BET/RAP being a mind control and dumbing down agent against blacks,

Stop saying stupid things about RAP.

RAP is an art that involves techniques for uttered word-play and good-quality rap requires high skill. What you choose to talk about is your own business.

Next thing you people will be saying having a WEBSITE is bad because of PORN-WEBSITES. Stop the silliness. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

The Jews have always hated Africa which is why they to this day ritually mock ancient Egypt in their festival known as Passover...LOOOL 2000+ years after Ahmose kicked them out of the Delta and after Tuthmosis III and later Shoshenq re-subjugated them they still cant get over it.

This is news...
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Real Brother:
quote:
[qb] MK I can agree with some of the stuff you say, like BET/RAP being a mind control and dumbing down agent against blacks,

RAP is an art that involves techniques for uttered word-play and good-quality rap requires high skill. What you choose to talk about is your own business.

Notorious BIG was good at dumbing us down using skillful word-play and technique.

But I don't think it's mind control
-we want to be dumbed down, that's what it is

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

L,

This is nothing new.

quote:

I see, Jews were everywhere in every culture. Look, there's one hiding behind that tree over there.

These wonderful people who "wrote" about the Jews
your buddies, are the same people that colonized and brutalized and murdered in Africa and hung our people from trees here in the U.S.

These are your friends. You latch on to the majority and their antisemitism because you think Jews are the source of the problem.
That's real easy because your buddy David Duke is already doing most of the work. You are sorry individual, jumping on this bandwagon acting like Jews, who are less than 2% of America are running everything.

These people, the Jews, have always been hated because they were similar to the majority yet they would not follow Christ. This goes right back to Rome and Caligula (one sick bastard)
They were tortured and killed, contining through the centuries, for example the Spanish inquisition where Jews and Muslims, Moriscos were ordered to convert or leave. These are the type of people who wrote things abut Jews, your pals who presumably had an affection for black people at the same time.
More pogroms for similar reasons thought European history including the Russians later.

Yet they still managed to survive. They also participated in the good and the bad of whatever the larger white majority was up to including racism and exploitation.

While some of them were exploiting black artists with rip-off recording contracts other white folks saw no value in black music at all. They would prefer we would just shut up and pick cotton. Anybody who don't like it gets strung up on a tree and bombed as in Tulsa, 1921.
You ever heard of Jews dragging black people from pick up trucks? But for some reason you never hear about Christians. I guess, due to the black church, we don't want to rock the boat, Christians cool, Jews bad.

You got the source of the problem for blacks, the Jew.
That's why Farrakhan can invite Tom Metzger to the NOI meeting. What could be a bigger sell out that that? That's like the ADL inviting Osama Bin Laden to dinner.
Tom Metzger:
"They speak out against the Jews and the oppressors in Washington.... They are the black counterpart to us."

The NAACP is not a perfect organization but they have done some good things. You think it's Jewish controlled?
But do you think people like Tom Metzger (Aryan Resistance) or David Duke (fmr KKK) would ever even conceive of such an organization? To me the the Jews are the lesser of evils because these other folks would rather see us sent back to Africa much less have an organization that is titled for the Advancement of Colored People.

The Jews have exploited are people just like other Europeans. But if they never existed I don't think what happened to our people would have been better. I think it would have been worse.
You are biased against the Jews because you are Muslim. So it's a common enemy thing.

One big difference between the Jews and Muslims is that the Muslims are much more missionary in trying to spread their religion and they make it very easy to convert. Most of these Jews you rant and rave about are pretty secular.
Some of them are not even really that Jewish.
There's a lot more Muslims that want to make a lot of religious rules and take away freedoms.

Find out something about who Metzger's parents and grandparents were. LOL!!

Are you kids so stupid that you believe that rap is special or unique?
If intelligent old school blacks thought that rap had any merit, we would have done it way back then, when it was just nonsense reserved for AM station DJs. Back then, we had real talent making real music, and not simply stealing other peoples music and putting nursery rhymes over it, so no one was stupid enough to be entertained by that crap.

LMBAO @ the fact that shagging, big clothes, the bass line, and even the name itself, RAP are things created by us in the 60s.
My father always told me that I should be an improved version of himself. I am, but this current generation is far less than the last.

The Jewish music execs steered black youth into rap because;

1) They were tired of paying real musicians like EW&F $1M per concert when they could get an idiot with just a microphone for $30K.
Rap never stood a chance against real black music. This is why when you combine every dollar made by every rapper and add it up, it still is less than an artist like Michael Jackson.

Ya'll stupid kids must be so ignorant that you perhaps have not realized that rap is dead, and has been dead for at least 9-10 years.
Ya'll fools, children of the crack wars need to get your **** together and step the fuk up!

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Real Brother:
quote:
[qb] MK I can agree with some of the stuff you say, like BET/RAP being a mind control and dumbing down agent against blacks,

Notorious BIG was good at dumbing us down using skillful word-play and technique.
Indeed she was a...

-

kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
SIGHHHH! The unfortunate ES tendency strikes again. The original thread tends to get lost in verbal assaults,vituperation and hateration. I swear this place is like Junior High sometimes.
Back to the matter. Could it be this stranglehold of media/entertainment/social organisations is a direct feature of their Neanderthal aggression/paranoia?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
SIGHHHH! The unfortunate ES tendency strikes again. The original thread tends to get lost in verbal assaults,vituperation and hateration. I swear this place is like Junior High sometimes.
Back to the matter. Could it be this stranglehold of media/entertainment/social organisations is a direct feature of their Neanderthal aggression/paranoia?

You can notice this on the street on a daily basis, black people are quiet and peaceful while white people are loud and aggressive.
This comes from that Neanderthal component, white people having sex with these Neanderthals. (probably Chinese getting it in too)
These Neanderthals were the real super aggressive types banging their clubs on the ground.Yet the white man somehow was able to screw their women (go figure) -always scheming
The odd thing about this is that Clyde informs us that the Neanderthals were black and from Africa.
So it's a little ironic.
What I don't understand if these neanderthals were so aggressive why didn't they kill off all the humans? Did white people run them out of town too? How did they do it if these black Neanderthals were the tough guys on the block?

But wait a minute osirion said:

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Yes the internet is abuzz with the news that non-Africans are part Neanderthal. Something like 9% maternally.

Of the Non-Africans, do you know which group is the closest to Neaderthals?

The people of New Zealand.

-

makes sense, they're hard rocks out there

lioness productions favorite New Zealand Hip Hop/R&B artist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee9lwvacu5w

Che Fu - Lightwork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0avQZOZ_dw&feature=related

Che Fu - Mysterious Vibe

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

The most famous statement of the arguments against reparations comes from David Horowitz, who took out a series of advertisements in college newspapers in the spring of 2001. His advertisement, entitled, "Ten Reasons Why Reparations for Slavery are a Bad Idea and Racist, Too," established the basis for the arguments against reparations. Horowitz' ten points are:

3. Only A Tiny Minority Of White Americans Ever Owned Slaves, And Others Gave Their Lives To Free Them

4. America Today Is A Multi-Ethnic Nation and Most Americans Have No Connection (Direct Or Indirect) To Slavery

5. The Historical Precedents Used To Justify The Reparations Claim Do Not Apply, And The Claim Itself Is Based On Race Not Injury

6. The Reparations Argument Is Based On The Unfounded Claim That All African-American Descendants of Slaves Suffer From The Economic Consequences Of Slavery And Discrimination

7. The Reparations Claim Is One More Attempt To Turn African-Americans Into Victims. It Sends A Damaging Message To The African-American Community.

10. The Reparations Claim Is A Separatist Idea That Sets African-Americans Against The Nation That Gave Them Freedom.

Horowitz can't be that anti-black as I'm pretty sures his daughter is married to one.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hate Turned On Itself

-

Need I show you exactly who finances and creates all of the propaganda for the Christian right, the KKK, as well as the NAACP?

Martin Luther King specifically moved his movement out of the NAACP due to the control and influence this particular group wielded.

As anyone can see, the Christian right, like the Republican party are just followers.

As we all should realize, most of the Anti-Zionist literature written detailing their misdeeds is written by other Ashkenazi Jews.
In fact, The Nation Of Islam's book, Secret Relationship Between Black and Jews, relies ~90% on Jewish testimony. The book would have been impossible to write without the tremendous contribution of these Jewish author. Funny when these Jews are labeled as Anti-Semites by the Zionists.
Likewise, most of the Anti-black propaganda such as the BELL CURVE and Willie Horton Ad (are written, financed and distributed by Ashkenazi Jews.

The American Nazi Party

Frank Collins, a modern Fuhrer, marched in Skokie, IL, which has the largest population of Holocaust survivors.
In 1980, Collins was discovered to be a Jew named Frank Cohen - he was convicted of hiring underage boys and violating them – sent to a country club prison by a Jewish Judge and released after three years.
1984 --- Frank Cohen gets out of prison and moves to Wisconsin. Now, Frank Collins goes by the name of Frank Joseph and publishes an internationally-known magazine, The Ancient
American.

With his newfound wealth he travels to South America where he happens to enjoy some young boys.

The New Nazi Party
Run by a monster called Wolfgang Hawke-- whose birth name is Andrew Brita Greenbaum.

This American Nazi was indicted for selling Penis enlargement pills on the internet.

The Jewish dominated Right Wing Think tanks (AEI, American Heritage, Heritage Foundation) are the leading opponents of United States, African, and international reparations for African slavery. Why? Simply because they would be the most damaged due to their controlling the majority of the corporations/organizations and institutions enabling the slave trade.

Not surprising, one of the most influentially negative sponsors of the most destructive policies affecting US and world Anti-social campaigns are the Jewish, Koch brothers, the Jewish led Federal Reserve/IMF/World Bank, AIPAC, ADL, and Israel.

You are getting major facts wrong - as usually happens when one wishes to stereotype and demonize an entire people. The Koch brothers as far as i can see are greedy Christian conservatives i.e. diabolical Christians - whose ancestor founded the John Birch society FOR ONE.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Horowitz can't be that anti-black as I'm pretty sures his daughter is married to one.
Ah, that's the ticket. Are you equating wanting to have normal, healthy grandchildren with having to pay out huge sums of money towards compensation?
As if he could possibly force his daughter into who to marry. [Roll Eyes]

Interestingly, I've met many white girls who love the brothers who come from klan families.
No doubt many brothers here know what I'm saying.

The John Birch society is known for supporting such socially advanced concepts as; eugenics, racial separation, etc. Most of their members are militia/kkk/skinheads, or White Conservative Christian and very likely don't practice any of it. That's a fact.

The Koch brothers are hardly Christians. They are Ashkenazi Jews who switch religions as easy as they change their surnames! If that's a stereotype, then Jews agree with me based on the large number of articles they write/wrote detailing how they do their name changes.

Lastly, instead of attempting to find excuses for their bad behavior, you should realize that I have never used the word, Absolute, meaning 100%.
In fact, many of the quotes/Statistics used come directly from Anti-Zionist Jews who just happen to agree with many of the statements, having presented it themselves.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So....this is interesting...LOL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ What's interesting about the article is that they share the same brain chemistry imbalance as today's Jews, meaning, they were very likely strongly affected by OCA genetics, or lack of Melanin in early embryonic formation stage of life.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
MelaninKing the KKK the neoNazis and white nationalists have very antisemitic policies and concepts. Despite divide an conquer slick talk they want separation from Jews and blacks, although many prefer deportation or kill them all.
If one is able to find one or two Jewish kooks who changed their names and joined these organizations that now we are to assume these organizations are run by Jews?
So the ADL and KKK are both Jewish run yet have diametrically opposed philosophies?
The NAACP and KKK are in cahoots?
Will the paranoia ever end?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Liarness, You are worthless at everything you attempt, especially disinformation. You should be ashamed to be part Jew.
That the KKK and NAACP are working together is merely your simple minded attempt at disinformation.
Are Medical defense lawyers in cahoots with the AMA just because both organizations were created by Jews? See how silly you are.
On that note, are you aware that the American Medical Association was created by a Jew whose only qualification was being a graduate of Circus Clown school? No joke! This well financed con man's name was, Morris Fishbein, and his name is not easily found on the AMA website. Check out his character and how he killed Royal Rife's Cancer curing machine, which in clinical trials was shown to have cured hundreds of cancer patients. When Rife refused to sell it to him, Fishbein used his finances and influence to destroy him. Also, see how Fishbein and his Jewish Cohorts forced doctors to enter his org. by intimidation and bribes.
I usually don't rely on RENSE, but in this case the article is fairly accurate except for it saying that Fishbein "acquired" controlling stock in the AMA. In reality, he conceived and implemented the scheme, having control for it's very inception.
http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm

Interestingly, but not surprising, Jews gained their control of the motion picture industry using the same tactics, forcing the inventor of the motion picture projector to sell them the rights. He died poor, but was it due to him being a bad businessman, or simply unable to resist Jewish strong-arm tactics? History shows the latter being the case.

Who said Ashkenazi were Semites?
As Jews know very well, Gentile klan candidates are not the sharpest blades in the drawer.

I have a friend, who is Jewish, living in the deep south. His surname, like other southern Jews is changed to gentile.
Not realizing he was Jewish, He was invited to join the Texas Klan and actually did out of curiosity.
After attending a couple meeting he stopped attending, but not before he was invited to join;
-The Texas Militia
-The NRA
-The John Birch Society

Is that enough of a sample to form an overall opinion? No, but I have many such stories from my experiences all around the country, and as you are aware, I love to correlate data until I'm able to form a valid conclusion.

kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member

quote:

Btw,dana, please provide dates and a timeline if you can so I can properly contextualise this information.
You still haven't answered my original question-why do you say he is racist against Jews?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

I have a friend, who is Jewish, living in the deep south. His surname, like other southern Jews is changed to gentile.
Not realizing he was Jewish, He was invited to join the Texas Klan and actually did out of curiosity.
After attending a couple meeting he stopped attending, but not before he was invited to join;
-The Texas Militia
-The NRA
-The John Birch Society

Is that enough of a sample to form an overall opinion? No, but I have many such stories from my experiences all around the country, and as you are aware, I love to correlate data until I'm able to form a valid conclusion. [/QB]

what is the point you are trying to make here?

also this Jewish friend of yours, is he aware of the type of things you say about Jews, here on Egyptsearch?
The king of Melanin friends with a Jew? I'm shocked

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
The book is very old and the author is obviously racist against Jews . The physical type he is talking about was originally designated 'Armenoid" by early physical anthropologists i.e. "raciologists" - not Jewish.

quote:

Btw,dana, please provide dates and a timeline if you can so I can properly contextualise this information.
You still haven't answered my original question-why do you say he is racist against Jews?

Isn't it strange how Jews have cultured the false belief in supposedly educated peoples that they are somehow a separate "race" apart from other white albinos, and also that they actually had a past connection to Israel.
The Great Deceivers!

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-The Texas Militia
-The NRA
-The John Birch Society

Is that enough of a sample to form an overall opinion? No, but I have many such stories from my experiences all around the country, and as you are aware, I love to correlate data until I'm able to form a valid conclusion.

what is the point you are trying to make here?

also this Jewish friend of yours, is he aware of the type of things you say about Jews, here on Egyptsearch?
The king of Melanin friends with a Jew? I'm shocked [/QB]

LOL, you are only a young Jewess, so you won't know any better, but the term "friend" comes in several flavors. Perhaps, colleague is a better description, and YES, since I'm no coward or deceiver, I don't talk behind people's backs.
Like my "colleague and Northern New Amsterdam (NY), Jews who were born/reside in the South have changed Gentile surnames, and have the pattern of marrying blond, blue eyed white women. There are very few Zimmerman, Steinbergs, or Shapiros to be found in the south, where they become Barnes, Spools, or Vaughns.
Plus, as your parents know, the ADL maintains a list they distribute to it's members which is obtained and updated using mass surveillance such as email, internet, telephone, invasion.

Dana/Liarness,

Is higher education and health care FREE to the Israelis in Israel, and how is the funding accomplished to achieve this outstanding benefit?
 -

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

But what many of you fools overlook is that there are quite a bit of Sephardic Jews (read non Ashkenazi) in Europe, many in Spain and France, some in England and Holland and they don't look much different from other European Jews. In fact Benjamin Disraeli the once prime minister of Britain was a Sephardic Jew. So I guess your conspiracy theory should probably be expanded to include Sephardics as imposters as well, since they are also mostly European looking.

- ... [Wink]

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com