EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » You losers really fucked up that guy's website

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You losers really fucked up that guy's website
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that the owner of Egyptsearch is highly upset that a bunch of "race" obsessed losers ran away the non-race obsessed users of his other forums.

The guy was simply only trying to follow the great entrepreneurial way and you clowns ruined it for him.

As you guys can see all of the other posters who posted on the other forums have decided this place was where to many loons with their race obsessions posted. So they left.

Do you guys think the owner of this website will hire a "black american negro" if he opens another business? Of course he won't. You guys have only made it worse for your fellow "black american negroes" but you are too dumb to realize it.

Yes, there are also white loons who contributed to this site's demise. But whites don't have the reputation as "black american negroes" do of destroying everyplace they occupy.

Take a bow clowns, your race loonery has probably made yet another "non-black american negro" hate your ethnic group.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle I see you've come back to visit after pledging not to return, nit exactly a man of your word but that's ok you do have a place here (I will describe later)
You must have been busy going to other forums you hate and telling them off in your eccentric style.
I was wondering what you think of the Egyptsearch Reloaded site some of the better posters here have gone there?
Also are there any forums that you don't hate what are your recommendations?

thanks, lioness

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't give a damn. This place will be extinct soon. As a psychologist this was just a place to observe and take notes on mentally disturbed individuals such as yourself.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
I don't give a damn. This place will be extinct soon. As a psychologist this was just a place to observe and take notes on mentally disturbed individuals such as yourself.

so you just come around for scientific purposes, here I was thinking you were an abnormal troll but you were actually just doing research, my bad
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, do you. [Smile]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle104 is Djehuti, a Surinam person living in Amsterdam. I guess his limited popularity is waning further as he adresses us with 'negro.' He comes across as a mr. I know it all, which really disgusts people, and he is regurlarly beaten up. and he is stupid, and plagiates others research, as he lacks abstraction abilities. He is not a Phillipino living in the US, not a psychiatrist.

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=djehuti+amsterdam&um=1&hl=nl&biw=994&bih=639&tbm=isch&tbnid=qoT_yVsDE7cc-M:&imgrefurl=http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi%3Fubb%3Dget_top ic%3Bf%3D15%3Bt%3D000628&docid=sBoWhG-HF4XfnM&itg=1&imgurl=http://94.100.114.178/282250001-282300000/282251801-282251900/282251806_5_wsAT.jpeg&w=335&h=500&ei=ri85T-ukIYG8-QaBy6mQDA &zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=386&vpy=56&dur=2682&hovh=274&hovw=184&tx=91&ty=175&sig=111112119042530816823&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=78&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com