EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How much is egyptsearch.com worth?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How much is egyptsearch.com worth?
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/egyptsearch.com
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you try to replicate these findings with similar sites? Almost makes me want to stop posting here. I'll seriously consider leaving ES.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://appraisemywebsite.com/www.egyptsearch.com

http://digsitevalue.org/s/egyptsearch.com

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's 3,891 visitors per day! Is that possible? Wow. LOL
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Did you try to replicate these findings with similar sites? Almost makes me want to stop posting here. I'll seriously consider leaving ES.

why?
I don't understand where you are coming from in the comment

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
India 57%

quote:

Most of users come to this website from India. This website is ranked #26872 in India. It has 5 247 visitors per day, and has 15 741 pageviews per day.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fag is playing games.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
India 57%

quote:

Most of users come to this website from India. This website is ranked #26872 in India. It has 5 247 visitors per day, and has 15 741 pageviews per day.

Lioness is from india
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

why?
I don't understand where you are coming from in the comment

Why? That first link Asante posted says he makes $29,160 a year. Do you think I'm going to contribute to giving some prick a monthly paycheck? You feel comfortable knowing that he's earning a living off of the content that we put on this site everyday, while he's deleting our threads, sending spambots to our threads, tolerating racism, closing all forums other than the Ancient Egypt and Egyptology forums. All the while he's laughing his way to the bank. If I'm going to devote my time to discuss anthropology, I might as well create a blog then. At least then I know my previous posts and threads won't ''mysteriously'' dissapear.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Well you can make a site...

I made this one.
http://black-earth.webs.com/

I actually posted a lot of things from here on my site. To 'preserve' the info.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^I already have multiple sites, and I can easily attach a forum to one of them. Like I said, I will think about whether I want to keep posting here. Thanks for shating that site btw. Do you have a strategy as to how you're going to attract members?
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^I already have multiple sites, and I can easily attach a forum to one of them. Like I said, I will think about whether I want to keep posting here. Thanks for shating that site btw. Do you have a strategy as to how you're going to attract members?

I was doing fine at first and then after that I failed miserably. [Big Grin]

I just use that site to store different source. I do not have a strategy right now. But just letting you know, the site I created is VERY easy to create.

And can you please link me to some of your sites. I would join.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps the people on this website could learn from the creator of this website. He finds a way to compile information and dispense it to non-white people and still make a profit.

This guy's model is effective.

http://supremedesignonline.com/2012/7-ways-to-connect-prehistoric-dots/

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^Hey its the Moderator. [Smile]
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Yeah, but not one of 'them'. Ausar is one of the good guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
quote:

I just use that site to store different source. I do not have a strategy right now. But just letting you know, the site I created is VERY easy to create.

The thing is this. From having several sites myself, and seeing how some of the projects here on ES have fared, you have to have a strategy. If you're content with just using your site as a means to store information, that won't be necessary, but if you're looking for some type of outcome, a strategy is needed. Your goal to use it to store information could be a strategy in and of itself. You're (creating a habit of) adding content to it, which is one of the basics to blogging. The thing that is setting you and websites in general back is that people often don't want to become a part of something that isn't already booming. This creates a chicken/egg problem for many starting webmasters, because how are you supposed to populate your site with members if not having a lot of members, repells those members?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is stuff about ancient Kemet or Africa is not appealing to most people except Afrocentrics or academics. You have to package the material which makes it appealing to the masses of non-white people who may or may not have enough money to participate and distribute the information. This is why I like the model presented on that website because he has a way to dispense the information and make it appealing to the audience you are reaching.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Perhaps the people on this website could learn from the creator of this website. He finds a way to compile information and dispense it to non-white people and still make a profit.

This guy's model is effective.

http://supremedesignonline.com/2012/7-ways-to-connect-prehistoric-dots/

Having access to the back end and all, can you confirm the statistics in the links posted by Asante?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Confirm the statistics for egyptsearch? I have no special privilege to the website of Egyptsearch. I am simply a moderator. I have no personal connection to whomever runs this website.
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
^Yeah, but not one of 'them'. Ausar is one of the good guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
quote:

The thing is this. From having several sites myself, and seeing how some of the projects here on ES have fared, you have to have a strategy. If you're content with just using your site as a means to store information, that won't be necessary, but if you're looking for some type of outcome, a strategy is needed. Your goal to use it to store information could be a strategy in and of itself. You're (creating a habit of) adding content to it, which is one of the basics to blogging. The thing that is setting you and websites in general back is that people often don't want to become a part of something that isn't already booming. This creates a chicken/egg problem for many starting webmasters, because how are you supposed to populate your site with members if not having a lot of members, repells those members?
Thanks for the advice man. Much is appreciated.
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Confirm the statistics for egyptsearch? I have no special privilege to the website of Egyptsearch. I am simply a moderator. I have no personal connection to whomever runs this website.

Not trying to tell you what to do. But can you please delete some of the spam threads made by spammers. I'm pretty sure the posters on this site would appreciate it. Just asking.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EGSF,Mike and Lioness and other are popular in India. EGSF can do advertising targeting the Indian market.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd definitely love to join any forum Swenet creates. Just throwing my two cents in there.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7078 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I thought he was from Turkey or Aberjadian(sp?) someplace.
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
India 57%

quote:

Lioness is from india

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im telling yall we need to make something happen. Swenet come back at me with any ideas..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/realhistoryww.com
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ How on earth do they calculate websites' financial worth like that anyway?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7078 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah but what if Swenet pockets the money?
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
^ How on earth do they calculate websites' financial worth like that anyway?

quote:
Now, you will ask "How did you calculate these values?". It is normal, everyone asks this question to us [Smile]
Don't worry, it is scientific.. we checked all the criteria below to come up with these figures [Wink]

lolol
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
grain of salt

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EGSF CEO I have an idea. I will turned EGSF into a corporation and list it in Wall Street, NASDAQ, Chicago exchange, Toronto bourse, Hong Kong stock exchange etc. We will raise probably $500 million. We will pay ourselve $20 million each in salaries and bonuses. After two years we will file for bankrupcy. The USA governement will bailout the pension fund that lost money on our stocks. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Truthcentric and Jari, I see possibilities but I have no ideas as of yet. Maybe we should create a thread here on ES or create a private thread on facebook and put ideas in it whenever we think of something?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Truthcentric and Jari, I see possibilities but I have no ideas as of yet. Maybe we should create a thread here on ES or create a private thread on facebook and put ideas in it whenever we think of something?

A private Facebook thread would work for me.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com