EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I was fired

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I was fired
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Albinos!
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your misfortune. Are you implying that racism had something to do with it?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Sorry for your misfortune. Are you implying that racism had something to do with it?

Yes!
I can not go into details
but I believe that yes there was!
I'm looking for another job.

Whites rule in brazil!
They are the top in all

A blonde woman with green eyes fired me.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps she found the posts where you're promoting white sex trafficking.

LMAO. On a serious note, losing your job is no joke, I have you'll recuperate fast.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck in finding a new position.
Think positive, many people have found that getting fired turned out to be a stroke of good luck.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry you got fired Malidibusul.To avoid racism at the work place it is better to work at home.Mali you are good in computer look for a work at home internet job.You can also work on your phone at home doing customer service work.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

Perhaps she found the posts where you're promoting white sex trafficking.

LMAO. On a serious note, losing your job is no joke, I have you'll recuperate fast.

LMAO [Big Grin]

Or maybe your boss knew you [malibudusul] don't like white people and consider them 'albinos'. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mali did you got fired because you are black or the fact you are a Perv!!!,just asking, the two are not the same.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Or maybe your boss knew you [malibudusul] don't like white people and consider them 'albinos'.

That is why everyone should join me in my efforts to train Whites (both those from central Asia and East Asia)to accept and embrace their Albinohood. Facing the truth is the only way to get past the truth. Blacks like malibudusul are in the uncomfortable and dangerous position of being the only ones who will tell the emperor that he has "No Cloths". Or in this case, that his lack of color means EXACTLY what it is logically SUPPOSE to mean - he IS or is DERIVED from an Albino!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's what you get in cracker jacks
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I will receive
money by being fired.
I'm glad I'm staying
a month without work and I get money for it.
until next month
'll be with a new job!

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great you getting paid, more time for you to do research on black civilization in the internet and post on EGSF.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Or maybe your boss knew you [malibudusul] don't like white people and consider them 'albinos'.

That is why everyone should join me in my efforts to train Whites (both those from central Asia and East Asia)to accept and embrace their Albinohood. Facing the truth is the only way to get past the truth. Blacks like malibudusul are in the uncomfortable and dangerous position of being the only ones who will tell the emperor that he has "No Cloths". Or in this case, that his lack of color means EXACTLY what it is logically SUPPOSE to mean - he IS or is DERIVED from an Albino!
Hard to do Mike you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, Black racist, commie POS cunt, considering Whites are NOT Albinos nor do we come from ANY part of Asia.
Another thing, LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE & STOP TRYING TO BRAINWASH THEM WITH YOUR ANTI-WHITE LIES & HATRED!!!!!

Mali seems like a case of Mali refused to do his job so Mali got fired and now Mali wants to holler "Racism Racism" pulling out that ole race card, using some of his "Black Privilege" as Blacks do when working for a White person & they get fired.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear, I am a dick, YOU are the cunt.
Likewise, you have the racist elements backwards.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

Mali seems like a case of Mali refused to do his job so Mali got fired and now Mali wants to holler "Racism Racism" pulling out that ole race card, using some of his "Black Privilege" as Blacks do when working for a White person & they get fired.

You are jumping to conclusions. The reasons for malibudisul's firing are secret. You don't know the reaosn.
He was doing his job yet said something on the job I can't get into right now

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^It may be that he refused to satisfy the Blondes carnal cravings, and in anger she fired him. Black men always have to be careful of that happening.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^It may be that he refused to satisfy the Blondes carnal cravings, and in anger she fired him. Black men always have to be careful of that happening.

yes but we know malibudisul's tendancies and he would have jumped on that like brown on rice
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Doxie

Just remembered...I saw Deliverance the other night and thought of you.

I didn't realise that White Americans use the term 'cracker' in a familiar sense. The character played by Burt Reynolds uses it to reference the guy he kills with the cross bow:

'a mountain man, a cracker...'

Is it still like that in the Appalachians?I'm intrigued. We don't have anything like that in Britain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE

It's kinda quaint.It looks so...wonderfully rustic.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Well Ya, mali doesn't need to be asked twice, I was just saying that it "could" happen.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
that's what you get in cracker jacks

Well - at least everyone knows your age now. [Cool] Old enough to remember that 1970s AMERICAN commercial. JUST LIKE ME. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
quote:

Hard to do Mike you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, Black racist, commie POS cunt, considering Whites are NOT Albinos nor do we come from ANY part of Asia.
Another thing, LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE & STOP TRYING TO BRAINWASH THEM WITH YOUR ANTI-WHITE LIES & HATRED!!!!!

Doxie -I wish you would stop trying to pretend you are not trying to get attention from shall I say some of these men of color here on egyptsearch.

I'm not blaming you but, when I wanted to get the attention of a boy as an elementary school girl I would do the same thing your doing -just run up when their not looking and punch them in the back.

But your tactic isn't working I see. Didn't for me either. lol! [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
Hi Doxie

I didn't realise that White Americans use the term 'cracker' in a familiar sense. The character played by Burt Reynolds uses it to reference the guy he kills with the cross bow:

Is it still like that in the Appalachians?I'm intrigued. We don't have anything like that in Britain.

EUROPEAN - of course yankees used the term cracker and red-neck for Appalachians and southern whites, as well as some upper crust uppity southerners did.

Cracker is a caste thing you Brits are not connected to. It had originally little to do with color. Was just about "poh _ss whites" then, just another man workin for the master - but cracking that whip. [Wink]

BTW - that movie was decades ago about another time period.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana you are dead wrong. I do NOT like Black men and need no attention from them, I like my own White brothers thank you very much. I will however stand up for my people against Black racist, white people haters such as yourself. I will NOT allow Mike & the rest of your ilk to steal European history, or to degrade, belittle, demean & dehumanize my people, using racist epithets against us like you do & let it go unchallenged. Funny you should say that though because generally when I like a guy, I'm too shy to say a dang thing to him, I usually let him make the first move in order to save myself the possibility of embarrassing myself if he doesn't like me, now however if I DON'T like a person then I'm gonna make dang sure they know it.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
Hi Doxie

EUROPEAN - of course yankees used the term cracker and red-neck for Appalachians and southern whites, as well as some upper crust uppity southerners did.

Cracker is a caste thing you Brits are not connected to. It had originally little to do with color. Was just about "poh _ss whites" then, just another man workin for the master - but cracking that whip. [Wink]

BTW - that movie was decades ago about another time period.

-

^^Indeed, Dana and Badmuntish, as conservative scholars show, the "cracker
culture" of the white south, derives from the violent,
English/Scottish borderland zones, an origin that
is reflected in the relatively high levels of violence
and substance abuse and social pathology among whites
from this culture- notably the south.

According to conservative scholar Thomas Sowell, in his 2005 Black Rednecks and White Liberals, what many see as pathologies of contemporary black culture actually derive from a dysfunctional historical white-southern “cracker” culture.

QUOTE:
"What the [white] rednecks or crackers brought with them across the ocean was a whole constellation of attitudes, values, and behavior patterns that might have made sense in the world in which they had lived for centuries, but which would prove to be counterproductive in the world to which they were going — and counterproductive to the blacks who would live in their midst for centuries before emerging into freedom and migrating to the great urban centers of the United States, taking with them similar values.

The cultural values and social patterns prevalent among Southern whites included an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship, reckless searches for excitement, a lively music and dance, and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery. This oratorical style carried over into the political oratory of the region in both the Jim Crow era and the civil rights era, and has continued on into our own times among black politicians, preachers, and activists. Touchy pride, vanity, and boastful self-dramatization were also part of this redneck culture among people from regions of Britain where the civilization was the least developed."[25]

Several scholars support Sowell’s observations. Grady McWhiney’s Cracker Culture (1988) is a thorough historical study of the values and behavioral patterns of white Southerners, and is backed by many other scholarly studies which have turned up very similar patterns even when they differed in some ways as to the causes. Scholar Hackett Fischer’s Albions Seed,(1989) for example, eschews the Celtic theory advanced by McWhiney, but shows many of the same cultural patterns for the whites, both in Britain and the American South.[26]

---------------------------

Homicide and a Regional Culture of Violence. by Raymond D Gastil .
American Sociological Review (1971)
Volume: 36, Issue: 3, Publisher: American Sociological Association, Pages: 412-427

QUOTE:
"The homicide rate in the United States has been very high relative to the rest of
the modernized world for as far back as evidence is available. It has long been
known that in the United States there is a wide variation in the rates of different races
and between North and South. Both qualitative historical evidence and multiple
regressions indicate that the degree of "Southerness" in the culture of the population
of the states accounts for more of the variation in homicide rates than do other factors
such as income, education, percent urban, or age. It is suggested that high homicide
rates in the United States today are related primarily to the persistence of Southern
cultural traditions developed before the Civil War and subsequently spreading over
much of the country."

Indeed, other scholars have long noted the high levels
of violence for those of southern white background,
including white women. QUOTE:

-
Casey Anthony
Extensive research data shows that white southern
culture has been very violent historically in the
United States with patterns of deadly violence
accepted by and practiced by the culture going
back well before the Civil War, and even before
settlement in the United States. It was from this violent milleu,
that Black America sprang.

QUOTE:

"None of the explanatory factors discussed in Levitt (2004) and Levitt and Miles (2006) -higher number
of police, rising prison population, legalized abortion and receding crack epidemics- seems to apply more
obviously to the Northern part of the country rather than the South. Yet, the Southern homicide specificity
is essentially a white offender phenomenon: over the period 1980-2007 white offender rates in the Deep
South have been 2.8 what they have been in Northern states. Black offender rates are ‘only’ 1.4 times
higher, a difference that is no longer significant since the end of the 1980s. Besides, the analysis by Levitt
(2004) and Levitt and Miles (2006) is focused on explaining the sharp decline of homicide rates in the
1990s, a decline which, again, was much sharper for black offender rates than for white offender rates:
black offender rates declined 1.32 times more than white offender rates (source of data: UCR).

More quotes:
"According to the culture of honor hypothesis, the high prevalence of homicides in the US South
originates from the settlement of the region by herders from the fringes of Britain. This paper
confirms that Scot or Scots-Irish settlements are associated with higher homicide today, but only
in the South. The effect is strongest among whites and more pronounced where herding was
more prevalent and institutional quality weaker. Results indicate that other white settlers adopted
the Scots-Irish culture."

"The average murder rate per 100,000 people between 2000 and 2007 in the Deep South of the
United States was 8.55, nearly twice as high as in the rest of the country.1 The respective roles of
economic and cultural factors in explaining such a high prevalence of homicide-related violence
in the South are still the object of much debate. It has been acknowledged that the South’s high
murder rate cannot be explained by traditional socio-economic or institutional determinants of
crime (Cohen and Nisbett 1994, 1996). The inelasticity of homicide rates to income levels has
been interpreted as a limitation of cost-benefit analysis of criminal behavior2 (Levitt and Miles
2006). More recent economic analyses of crime appear similarly unsuitable to explain the
determinants of white offender homicide rates.3 Some authors have suggested instead that the
high Southern homicide rate is a product of cultural values condoning the use of lethal violence."

--GrosJEan, P. 2011. NBER paper. Univ of San Fran.
"A History of Violence: The “Culture of Honor” as
a Determinant of Homicide in the US South."

----------------------------

-

Some research data suggests that the southern
culture of homicide and violence applies to white
females as well as males.

The white culture of violence appears to
extend to white females as well according to some
authors. The degree of white southern culture in
a place may explain more about its prevalence of
murder and violence than some other socioeconomic
factors such as income, age etc, said scholars hold.

QUOTE:

[i]"Prior research has documented a higher rate of violent crime within the
South relative to other U.S. regions. Some scholars argue that higher rates
of violence in the South are due to the lasting effect of the unique culture
of the Scots-Irish immigrants that came into the U.S. in the mid-1700's.
Though there is a large body of literature examining the link between
culture and violence in the South, an implicit assumption of this line of
study is that the cultural effect occurs largely within the white male
population in rural Southern areas.
No study, to our knowledge, has extended this thesis to females. We
address this omission in prior analyses by empirically testing the Southern
Culture of Violence thesis using female arrest rates. Drawing on county
level ancestry data from the 2000 Census and UCR Supplementary
Homicide Report data, we estimate a series of negative binomial
regression models. A conclusion and discussion of the results follow.

Over the past two decades scholars have devoted a great deal of effort to
understanding the role of culture in rates of homicide in the Southern
region of the U.S. (Ellison 1991; Huff-Corzine, Corzine, and Moore 1986;
Lofton and Hill 1974; Messner 1983a). Historically, the South has always
exhibited higher rates of violence since the late 1700’s (Gastil 1971;
Hackney 1969). When seeking to explain this enduring regional
difference, many scholars attribute high rates of violence to the lingering
effects of a unique culture that the Scots-Irish immigrants brought with
them when they migrated to the Southern United States (McWhiney 1988;
Sowell 2005; Webb 2005).

Scholars arguing for the Southern culture of violence believe that the high
violence rates in the South are due to a culture of violence that is
maintaining itself in the South through the socialization process (Gastil
1971; Hackney 1969; Wolfgang and Ferracuti 1967). Researchers have
garnered substantial evidence that the degree of ‘Southernness’ in the
culture is a more powerful predictor of rates of homicide and violence than
socioeconomic factors, such as educations, age, or economic status (Gastil
1971).

What we do know from prior studies is that the strongest predictor of
female homicide rates is region indicating that Southern female homicide
rates are substantially higher than those in the non-South (DeWees and
Parker 2003)."

ENDQUOTE:

-- Berthelot, E and Blanchard T, and Brown T. (2008) SCOTS-IRISH
WOMEN AND THE SOUTHERN CULTURE OF VIOLENCE:'..
SOUTHERN RURAL SOCIOLOGY, 23(2), 2008, pp. 157-170

----------------------------------------------

Bottom line Badmuntish- beneath the rustic cuteness
is a vicious strain of violence- as "Deliverance"
shows. As noted above, some mainstream scholars show
that there has been a long pattern of violence among
SOME American whites, including women. This is traced
back to patterns that existed before in Britain. The
data below only refers to southern whites, but similar
patterns are seen in some northern whites like the
Irish.
Note- some, not all.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com