EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » JA Rogers: Nature knows no colourline (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: JA Rogers: Nature knows no colourline
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done by an amateur (pages are out of order)
now availale free online for all to download.
http://www.macquirelatory.com/Nature_Knows_No_Colorline.pdf

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also available

100 amazing facts about the Negro with complete proof
site:http://nubiannolege.com rogers complete proof

Five Negro Presidents
http://www.lojsociety.org/J_A_Rogers_The_Five_Black_Presidents.pdf

Sex and Race, Volume I: Negro-Caucasian Mixing in All Ages and All Lands: The Old World..
https://archive.org/stream/sexAndRacevol.1/SexAndRaceVol.1#page/n95/mode/2up

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An idiot.

Rogers sources are silly personal attacks and lies against presidents, by their detractors:

"In his campaign for the Presidency he [Ahraham Lincoln] was often referred to a Negro by his opponents."

During the 18th-19th centuries it was an easy method to discredit someone by inventing a lie they had a black ancestor.

Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fear fear
read 'em yourself
trust no one else

For 'Dead' I recommend
Rogers' The Kuklux spirit
also available from http://nubiannolege.com

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a funny board

Most the **** here is Rogers derived

yet no homage to the man who gave you your direction

only a person acknowledged as white bothers to reply

the rest are like Skippy
a nigga who only learned about rogers in college
what???

how could a nigga that old never know
rogers from his parents iffen they read
the negro press? or the secondary school
library? or the black cultural centers?

or ???

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All y'all need read Rogers

Nature knows no color-line

or

Sex and Race (3 vols)

at the very least

and how yr kidz learnin black culture history?
u betta buy them

Your History

and read it along widdem
as they color cotdamn the pages.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nature Knows No Color Line, Sex and Race 3 volumes, America debt to Africa are great history and sociology books by J A Rogers. I own all those books. J A Rogers books are well illustrated, they contain a lot of pictures. Great link Tukuler I am going to download the free PDF format of JA Rogers books.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JA Rogers was a pioneer in minterpreting generic heraldic symbols, mascots of subjugated Christian converted 'moor' Africans
as kings of Europe

However he did enlighten on some other issues

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
This a funny board

Most the **** here is Rogers derived

yes Mike's realhistory websiste is heavily indebted to J.A. Rogers yet there is no mention of his name on the site
-stolen legacy

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness and Dead, who are the people paying you to come to onto this forum and start attacking any posts which speak of Afrocentrism? Lioness your rep in this field is well known so I am not going to address your here.

Let's deal with your case, Dead.

You attacked Clyde Winters in this thread, calling him a fraud, http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009487, and after I told you not to call someone a fraud unless you had enough knowledge in the field involved, you went silent until a guy called Quetzalcoatl who had more knowledge in that area, came to attack Clyde Winters, and it was only after quite a number of exchanges on that line you became brave enough to make new comments.

You are also in this thread, http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005655;p=11#000510, and after I pointed out your follies, I haven't gotten a reply from you.

What is this bug of yours which lead you to consistently wage ill-founded attacks on other people's views and statements?

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Habsburg:
Lioness and Dead, who are the people paying you to come to onto this forum and start attacking any posts which speak of Afrocentrism?

I'm paid by Barack Obama
He supports truthcentric

Hapsburg you cant be afrocentric and black eurocentric at the same time

They start to contradict each other

Calling oneself "Hapsburg" can never by afrocentric, Diop would slap you
It's accurately called Black Eurocentism
It's not centered in Africa or African diaspora countries
It focused on Europe
Therfore it is a form of Eurocentrism
It just happens to be the black version

Guess what, you will never hear Mike, who with his website realhistory is the most influential Black Eurocentic in the world today, he will never call himself "Afrocentric"

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is ANCIENT EGYPT forum
where anything goes but try keeping
my thread focused on

JOEL AUGUSTUS ROGERS

without whom the popular cognizance
of Black History would still be
relegated to 19 and early 20th
century okie doke bullshit.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

JA Rogers was a pioneer in minterpreting[sic] generic heraldic symbols, mascots of subjugated Christian converted 'moor' Africans
as kings of Europe

Silence evades identifying a fool.
Opening up the mouth confirms it.

You're totally unfamiliar with the man's
works and are shitting disinformation
acting as if you speak with authority.

-

I challenge you. Present just one
example in Nature Knows no Color-
line
of what you say Rogers is
guilty of, just one totally in
context demonstration will do.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

JA Rogers was a pioneer in minterpreting[sic] generic heraldic symbols, mascots of subjugated Christian converted 'moor' Africans
as kings of Europe

line

The Coats of Arms are real, featuring black people and appear in his book. I had seen someone using this portion of the book to suggest they were kings in Europe.
However I looked at this portion of the book and J.A. Rogers does not say that.

I have read some parts of his work in the past but I don't know his work that well.

I take back my above statement about J.A. Rogers

my apologies,

Official Lioness Retraction, 2014

lioness

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Apology accepted (and I understand how
you came to err: mistaking ROGERS for
advocates of Black Europe here on ES AE).

You and everyone else
please please please please
download and read
NATURE KNOWS NO COLOR-LINE.

Even in 2015 this is a must read work
as are all three volumes of SEX AND RACE
and you must buy YOUR HISTORY for every
child on your Kwanzaa Hanukkah Christmas
list. I mean it, no lie!

Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

line

Cleopatra is a good example.

quote:
One of the first to circulate the [black]Cleopatra myth was Joel A. Rogers, followed by many others who, with a complete disregard for the clear evidence provided by the coinage, have stated that the Ptolemaic queen was black.
Rogers 'evidence' for Cleopatra being black is a line from Shakespeare, describing her as "tawny".

quote:
There is no evidence that Shakespeare, who
lived more than sixteen hundred years after Cleopatra, had reliable evidence that Cleopatra was black. Nor can it be demonstrated
that Shakespeare intended to suggest by his use of "tawny" that he regarded Cleopatra as a
"black". Shakespeare would have used "Ethiope," which he used in other plays.

- Snowden, 1997
Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Dead

If you can't post actually text from
NATURE KNOWS NO COLORLINE then
shut your mouth go away to another
thread come here again some other day.

Don't give me canned replies from
people who aren't on here. Prove
you can read and analyze on your
own.

Everybody makes mistakes but let a
black man make them and whoa-boy
everything he ever done is no good.

Did you read that little bio I posted?
See the respect the U.S. Supreme Court
gave him, or the Parisians, or those USA
science orgs?

Even the Brooklyn Museum 2014 has a
 -
black Cleo and I still say she was
probably 99.9% Macedonian imperialist
colonizer lineage though her heritage
was Egyptian (maybe the first Ptolemy
to really consider Egypt and Egyptians
as other than conquered subjects).

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just read a few early chapters.

This guy is a real Altruist. He showed that India, Egypt And Ethiopians as well as the greeks did not view each other based on colour of skin really.

The good:
The greeks at the time were not about race based ignorance, I think it was a guy named peyvry that stated in rogers book nature knows no colurline, that there are many greek sculptures of Black people and greeks looked down on slaves so why would there be so many statues of Black People.

That Rogers said that Lisbon back in the day was much like New York in mixture of people.

That the scandanavians are probably the only white people that could careless for Blond hair and blue eyes many preferred Darker euros, and that they welcomed Black people to there country in peace because of always seeing the same color of themselves, He also stated that its like how Jamaica was in that they welcomed white people to there country in peace because of not seeing many of them.

To me at least Scandanavians were much like Europes Ethiopians seeked peace, Traveled, the Vikings went to the Amercias and you never heard of the vikings massacering Native Americans.

That Africans served all throughout Europe, That there were Africans in Russia, Rome was multicultural.

That Muslims put a stop to the deep seated color based hate in India that divided Indians from one another.

That the Indians were linked with Ethiopia through a Abyssinian King.

Indians Buddhas statues were Black.

That Persians were If I remember correctly had an Black element and was multi cultural(Forget really),

Also that Majority of europeans worshiped the Black Mary and Jesus. And France had probably the highest number of Black Mary and Jesus's Probably a reason why they created that Egyptian anime La Reine Soleil with All Black Egypt and Kush

-

-

-

-

-

^^The French created this, Just look at it man. They did not even try to sugar coat it(Except the eyes of certain Egyptians, but Hey, HEYYYYYYY!!! bahahah [Big Grin] )

What I think is that Humans Deep down Like diversity, Though many won't admit it, they want to be around all types of people(Shout out Toronto) I believe God put us on earth to interact, learn from one another, Come to Him in worship, Fear and repentance. Love Him Get to Know him through the Hebrews, and then Jesus Christ the Saviour. It was the Christians who taught about One Blood like Rogers said that all humanity is brothers and sisters and united under the 1st man and woman,

The bad:

That the caste system in india was just about colour and the god indra hated black people as the aryans explained in there veda scripts(I feel they co opted it from the dravidians).

That it seemed that mulattoes Hated Black people worse then white people did.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm King do you know what the Vikings called the Native Americans? They called them Skraelings which wasn't exactly a term of endearment & is today considered offensive by the Canadian First Nations.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:

That Muslims put a stop to the deep seated color based hate in India that divided Indians from one another.

Do you have a source for this or quote form the book?

I haven't looked into it

wiki says:

" Individuals in India have a tendency to see whiter skin as more beautiful. This can be traced to the invasion of Muslim emperors who were mostly light skinned. They referred to two classes of people, the white-skinned Muslims and the black-skinned Indian."

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Ummm King do you know what the Vikings called the Native Americans? They called them Skraelings which wasn't exactly a term of endearment & is today considered offensive by the Canadian First Nations.

So now all this info on The Vikings is coming out so whites admit they were there before colombus?

Whatever they called the native Americans Doxie. Were there known fighting among them. I mean is there mounds of Vikings or Native American bones with wounds where the Vikings entered the Americas? Maybe, I don't know

It must be great to think that All europeans were violent and murders alike huh Doxie? Thats what you call defending your people.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dead:
quote:

line

quote:
One of the first to circulate the [black]Cleopatra myth was Joel A. Rogers, followed by many others who, with a complete disregard for the clear evidence provided by the coinage, have stated that the Ptolemaic queen was black.
Rogers 'evidence' for Cleopatra being black is a line from Shakespeare, describing her as "tawny".

quote:
lived more than sixteen hundred years after Cleopatra, had reliable evidence that Cleopatra was black. Nor can it be demonstrated
that Shakespeare intended to suggest by his use of "tawny" that he regarded Cleopatra as a

- Snowden, 1997

Who do we have here, is it Dead again?

Chew on this (from a more respectable authoritative source):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/also_in_the_news/7945333.stm

I know simple HTML links are not popular here, but perhaps someone with better html skills might copy it and paste it here.

You should know by now that being outside continental Africa doesn't make people automatically white.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Just found these Peoples pics from a region in france called Auvergne. JA Rogers peeked my interest in looking for them.

I went to google found NONE But a few models, so I tried another search engine.

1 thing I will write, call me crazy but there is absolotuley NO PICS OF THE PEOPLE FROM THis REGION OF FRANCE ON THE NET. In the Internet, Camera, PEOPLE RECORDING THEMSELVES CALLING IT SELFIES(I CALL IT SELFISH) I CAN'T FIND PICS ON THESE FRENCH PEOPLE THAT JA ROGER SAYS HAS TRACEABLE AFRICAN ANCESTRY

Then I came across 2 of their models that blew me away. Now its not just there Beauty...But that They looked like they were from LIGHT SKIN PEOPLE HARLEM. They Could Pass for Nuyoricans(NYC Puerto Rican) VERY EASILY no mistaken this.

So Compare these Women from Auvergne France a isolated region in France with only 1.36million people to Nuyoricans. and tell me I'm wrong Now MAYBE they are mixed, but something tells me otherwise:

-
Charlène Fernandès Miss Auvergne 2011

-
Celia Goninet Miss Auvergne 2011

-
Jessica Fialon Auvergne 2011

-
Adeline Da Silva Costa Miss Auvergne 2011

-
Barbara Lebied Julien Miss Auvergne 2011

^Now she Miss Barbara. is the most noticeable African among the ladies. So I can't say for sure that the other women don't have recent African Ancestry.

I just find it Odd that an entire region of over a million people have no pics in age of everyone on Cameras. Either they SHUN Technology, hate cameras, or something Fishay is going on.

Maybe I am just reading into things, France Made this movie about Egypt after all:

-

^Maybe It explains the "blue eyes" of some of the cartoon Characters?

Mike111, what you think?

=== Ardo edit: =======
original imgs restored
======================

[ 16. April 2015, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
These are some of the many faces of Nuyoricans:

-
Eva Garcia

-
Esteves, Sandra María

-
Lyn Di Iorio

-
Vanessa Benítez

-
Tasya van Ree

-
Felicia Rodriguez

-
Susie Castillo

Compare these Ladies with the Auvergne Models in France.

[ 16. April 2015, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The reason why I never read any of the old Black researchers is for just this reason. Judging from all of your comments, when he (Rogers) reached the points where he had to draw conclusions - he simply made it up.

Judging by alTakruri's comment, he and alTakruri both didn't know or didn't want to know, that Blacks were the original inhabitants of Europe.

It should also be remembered that Rogers was a Mulatto: and though sympathetic to Blacks, he had no interest in investigating the true relationship of Blacks and Whites.

Then there is the matter of Skin Color in India;
Just last week we were discussing Marco Polo's account of how Indians loved Black skin. Then Along comes this Mulatto, who say's they hated Black skin until the Muslims taught them better. Who you gonna believe, Marco Polo, or what appears to be a race conflicted Mulatto?

Note to alTakruri: when dealing with complicated matters, it's best to have well rounded knowledge and experience.

BTW - Those Muslims Rogers mentioned were relatives of Tamurlaine "Timur the Lame" in Persia - he was the greatest slaughterer of the original Blacks of Elam/Persia/Iran.

-

In India they were known as the Mugals, since when were they altruistic?

-

Note-2 to alTakruri:

If you want to do good, encourage people to investigate and THINK, rather than just to read somebody's book - assuming you have no financial interest in such sales.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually King yes there was some fighting between the Vikings & Native Americans but not very much, mostly trading went on between them.

BTW, KING Here is a little message from the indigenous White French youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4e7n7g1xAM

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My frame of mind, frame of reference, life experiences, attitudes etc. all weigh on how I can be taken.

[ 16. April 2015, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Quote: Our Heritage is our land, our blood, our identity.

Quote: The Lambda emblem painted on proud Spartan shields is our symbol.

Quote: We are blah, blah, blah, and explosion of anti-White racism.

Quote: We are broken families and young French soldiers dying in Afghanistan.

Quote: We are Génération Identitaire.

Wiki:

The Bloc Identitaire is a regionalist nativist French and Europeanist activist movement. It was founded in 2003 by some former members of Unité Radicale and several other nationalist sympathizers, including Fabrice Robert, former Unité Radicale member, former elected representative of the National Front (FN) and also former member of the National Republican Movement (MNR), and Guillaume Luyt, former member of the monarchist Action française, former Unité Radicale member, former director of the youth organization of the FN (FNJ). Luyt claims inspiration by Guillaume Faye's works in the Nouvelle Droite movement.

The Bloc Identitaire aims to be a "rally for young French and Europeans who are proud of their roots and of their heritage". It opposes "imperialism, whether it be American or Islamic".

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Quote: The Lambda emblem painted on proud Spartan shields is our symbol.

He,he,he,he:

Doxie dear, now I see why your type embrace and enjoy ignorance so much.

Sorry dear, here comes REALITY!

Herodotus in his book "The Persian Wars" circa 440 B.C. Book 4 - MELPOMENE [4.143]-[4.159]: Identifies the Spartans, not as Whites, but as a combination of Phoenicians and Minyae (Minyans): who along with the Pelasgians were the original Black inhabitants of Greece. See Herodotus text in link.

-

The Hoplite

A hoplite was a citizen-soldier of the Ancient Greek city-states. Hoplites were primarily armed as spear-men and fought in a phalanx formation. The word "hoplite" derives from "hoplon" the type of the shield used by the soldiers, although, as a word, "hopla" could also denote weapons held or even full armament. In later texts, the term hoplite is used to denote any armored infantry, regardless of armament or ethnicity.

A hoplite was primarily a free citizen who was usually individually responsible for procuring his armor and weapon. They were expected to take part in any military campaign when they were called for duty. The Lacedaemonian citizens (Spartans) were renowned for their life-long combat training and almost mythical military prowess, while their greatest adversaries, the Athenians, were exempted from service after the 60th year of their lives.

-

Doxie - Does he look White????

Better yet:

alTakruri - Does he look White???

He,he,he,he.

Here is a nice page on the issue - at least partly.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Common/Coins_and_Pottery.htm

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike when the heck are you going to learn. Your biased Anti-White, Whitey hating, Black racist, Black supremacist site is NOT a reliable source. White youth such as the ones in that video have a right to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors were, they have a right to be proud as White youth, they have a right to knowledge of self, they have a right to self determination, they have a right to their homeland. Yes Mike that does look like a White person, a tan skinned White person. Sorry Mike but the Spartans were in fact White. Go find your own dang history IN AFRICA and leave ours alone.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike when the heck are you going to learn. Your biased Anti-White, Whitey hating, Black racist, Black supremacist site is NOT a reliable source. White youth such as the ones in that video have a right to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors were, they have a right to be proud as White youth, they have a right to knowledge of self, they have a right to self determination, they have a right to their homeland. Yes Mike that does look like a White person, a tan skinned White person. Sorry Mike but the Spartans were in fact White. Go find your own dang history IN AFRICA and leave ours alone.

How about the Nappy hair on the coins?

He,he,he,he,he:

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike you are an idiot. White people can have curly hair not Afro type no but curly yes and that is what I see CURLY NOT NAPPY there's a difference. Jews have naturally curly hair and they are not Black, not White either. As I a White youth such as the ones in that video have a right to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors were, they have a right to be proud as White youth, they have a right to knowledge of self, they have a right to self determination, they have a right to their homeland.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jews are white albinos, just like you.
Why do you want to deny your true heritage and your genetic kinship with Jews?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer,

NO Jews are NOT White. They may be Albinos (more than likely not) but we Whites are NOT. Tell me Narmer, how exactly am I denying my heritage (this should be good hehehe)?? We do NOT have a genetic kinship with Jews, Jews do not even group with us & they hate us & want to see us exterminated just as bad if not worse than you do.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike you are an idiot. White people can have curly hair not Afro type no but curly yes and that is what I see CURLY NOT NAPPY there's a difference.

Lioness - Doxie is obviously hallucinating, could you please post your picture of Kenny G. and Richard Simmons and help us settle this please?

-

alTakruri - You should take part too, do YOU have any pictures of Curly headed Europeans?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Mike you are an idiot. White people can have curly hair not Afro type no but curly yes and that is what I see CURLY NOT NAPPY there's a difference.

Lioness - Doxie is obviously hallucinating, could you please post your picture of Kenny G. and Richard Simmons and help us settle this please?

-

alTakruri - You should take part too, do YOU have any pictures of Curly headed Europeans?

Geez - looks like I will have to do this all by my lonesome.

KENNY G.

-

Nah - no way.

LET'S try this Guy!

-

How about it Doxie, is THIS a match?

How about you alTakruri, what do YOU say?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike, what the heck do two Jews like Kenny G. & Richard Simmons have to do with this discussion, they're not White Kenny G's hair is however a match ROTFLMBO. That does not negate what I said. White youth such as the ones in that video have a right to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors were, they have a right to be proud as White youth, they have a right to knowledge of self, they have a right to self determination, they have a right to their homeland, they have a right to be safe to walk down the street and not be attacked for being White in their own land & not to have the land of their ancestors flooded with a bunch of Blacks & other non-Whites who proceed to demand concessions be made specifically for them, who insist they be put in positions of power, who demand that laws be made to criminalize these White youths objecting to it, who scream racist racist racist to silence them when they object, who then attack them, kill them, who publicly try to incite genocide against them, and who use hate speech against them & who try to take over the land of these youths ancestors & try to take what rightfully belongs to them. The White youth are awakening & they are angry, angry at what their parents & grandparents have done to them, angry at the position that they put them in with their libtard, anti-White, multi-CULT-ural, DIE-versity is our strength bull crap.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
HOLY SH!T:

(Running around Crazily).

IT'S A WIG!!!!

IT'S A WIG!!!!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Doxie and Lioness, are you as devastated by this revelation as I am???

Wow, Kenny G is just another Albino fronting Blackish for street cred.

Who would have thought?

Why, I'll bet even alTakruri is surprised.

How about it alTakruri, are you surprised?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike ever heard of OMG, cutting your hair or having your head shaved LOL ROTFLMBO. Anyhow again what does a Jew have to do with Whites??.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike, Kenny G's hair is however a match.

quote:
Mike ever heard of OMG, cutting your hair or having your head shaved LOL ROTFLMBO.
Anyhow again what does a Jew have to do with Whites??.

Oh Doxie, poor Doxie, you really have to work on your consistency. Either a Jew is a good stand-in for a "REAL" European Albino or he's not!

alTakruri - This is YOUR thread, come-on take a stand. In the past you have been referred to as the "Great Jew", surely you are not Cowed by this Hillbilly Albino.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike I said his HAIR is similar not that he is similar geez louise boy. Anyhow it still does not negate what I said. White youth such as the ones in that video have a right to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors were, they have a right to be proud as White youth, they have a right to knowledge of self, they have a right to self determination, they have a right to their homeland, they have a right to be safe to walk down the street and not be attacked for being White in their own land & not to have the land of their ancestors flooded with a bunch of Blacks & other non-Whites who proceed to demand concessions be made specifically for them, who insist they be put in positions of power, who demand that laws be made to criminalize these White youths objecting to it, who scream racist racist racist to silence them when they object, who then attack them, kill them, who publicly try to incite genocide against them, and who use hate speech against them & who try to take over the land of these youths ancestors & try to take what rightfully belongs to them.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike I said his HAIR is similar not that he is similar geez louise boy. Anyhow it still does not negate what I said. White youth such as the ones in that video have a right to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors were, they have a right to be proud as White youth, they have a right to knowledge of self, they have a right to self determination, they have a right to their homeland, they have a right to be safe to walk down the street and not be attacked for being White in their own land & not to have the land of their ancestors flooded with a bunch of Blacks & other non-Whites who proceed to demand concessions be made specifically for them, who insist they be put in positions of power, who demand that laws be made to criminalize these White youths objecting to it, who scream racist racist racist to silence them when they object, who then attack them, kill them, who publicly try to incite genocide against them, and who use hate speech against them & who try to take over the land of these youths ancestors & try to take what rightfully belongs to them.

The problem is that THEY, and YOU, are claiming STOLEN land as your own. Likewise they, like you, is claiming a stolen history.

YOU are Central Asian Nomads, by definition, you claim no particular land. THESE are your TRUE lands:

-

-

-

-

Doxie - be sure to tell the Albino children at the link that I look forward to seeing them back in their TRUE homeland. I wonder if they will invite alTakruri to join them.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike you stupid Whitey hating Black racist, Black supremacist moron. European history IS our history, Europe IS our land NOT stolen. Central Asia is NOT our land & never will be, we are NOT Central Asian. Mike give it up Whitey hater, we Whites are NOT Albinos & we are NOT Central Asians and you have NEVER posted any evidence that we are even when I asked you to do so several times. Invite alTakruri to join them where Mike? We are NOT going anywhere, Europe IS our true homeland. The only thing I'd tell those White youth is, "Good job young Whites, do what your libtard parents & traitor government refuse to do, fight for your ancestors' land, your history, make your ancestors proud,Stay proud & stay White, remember blood and honor young ones".
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
The only thing I'd tell those White youth is, "Good job young Whites, do what your libtard parents & traitor government refuse to do, fight for your ancestors' land, your history, make your ancestors proud,Stay proud & stay White, remember blood and honor young ones".

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Doxie and Mike you guys are Crazay.

Your promoting a war over WHAT??? People trying to live. You guys divide the ethncities.

One says shes a christian and divides and calls for her "people" to fight for europe??

The Other can't stomach Africa, dreams of living in europe and wants Blacks to reclaim that place.

Guys stop it now!! Nothing good comes from that kind of talk and leads no where.

You both need to realize that some of what you say is wrong.

DOXIE, Aint no one "taking over europe" why you on here speaking these retardted comments when you know this??? Europe is what it is. a place. People live all around the earth. Europeans need to stop proving the aware right.

They call you people xenophobic, rapists, skin supremacist,Gulity consious, Stiff necked,murders hardened heart, feel like your better then everyone else as if you poo rubies etc. Now why not see what they say and PROVE THEM WRONG???

Why do whites always want people to rally around there color and fearmonger and silence the aware whites? It won't work no more. People are hip to that system trick.

Mike you antagonize doxie when shes a woman and you goad her like a spoiled brat throwing and teasing his crush. You must love doxie man? There is no excuse to tease her about central asia. She does not want to read it. Treat her like you would your girlfriend man. Respect women and then talk civil with her.

Women are emotional people, what rise do you get out of doxie getting upset. It aint cool.

Try to understand what both are saying and stop inciting fighting.

Peace on.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Restored missing images re-supplied by CotK.
This is a service I will provide to anybody.

Thread starter asked for no posts unrelated
to the subject header. They will be removed.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Life and Legacy of Joel Augustus Rogers: Chronicler of a Glorious African Past

May 9, 2014 | Posted by Runoko Rashidi

-
Critical Assessments of Joel Augustus Rogers

Although Joel Augustus Rogers was largely self-trained, some of the most distinguished scholars of the 20th century have acknowledged our debt to him. Dr. William E.B. DuBois (1868-1963), perhaps the greatest scholar in American history, wrote that, “No man living has revealed so many important facts about the Negro race as has Rogers.”

The eminent anthropologist and sociologist John Gibbs St. Clair Drake wrote: “No discussion of comparative race relations would be complete without consideration of the work of the highly motivated, self-trained historian Joel A. Rogers. Endowed with unusual talent, Rogers rose to become one of the best-informed individuals in the world on Black history, writing and publishing his own books without any kind of organizational or foundation support.”

In April 1987, in a personal interview with James Brunson and me, author-historian professor John G. Jackson (1907-1993) said: “Rogers came from Jamaica in the West Indies. He settled in Chicago. He eventually took a job as a Pullman porter so he could visit different cities and libraries and do research. I got an interesting story about that. The story was that in a lot of large cities a lot of libraries were for whites only. Black people weren’t permitted to go into them. So Rogers had to pay the Pullman conductor to go to the libraries and take out books from them. The conductor said, ‘Rogers, I believe you’re a damn fool. But if you want to throw away your money that way, I’m willing to cooperate.’

“Rogers was a field anthropologist. He traveled to 60 different nations and did a lot of research and observing. He had been told when he was a child in Sunday School that God had cursed the Black man and made him inferior. Rogers wanted to prove that the Black man was not inferior.”

After a short illness, Joel Augustus Rogers died in New York City in March 1966, at the beginning of the Black Studies movement.

His widow, Helga M. Rogers, said, “He suffered a stroke while visiting friends and continuing to do research in Washington.” His labors, however, were not in vain. His impact was enormous, his legacy colossal, his place in history secure.

Joel Augustus Rogers was a man without peer in gathering up and binding the missing pages of African history. Indeed, Rogers, in the words of Dr. John Henrik Clarke, “looked at the history of people of African origin, and showed how their history is an inseparable part of the history of mankind.”

PART 1

“Ethiopians, that is, Negroes, gave the world the first idea of right and wrong and thus laid the basis of religion and all true culture and civilization.”
–Joel Augustus Rogers

The Man and His Work

Joel Augustus Rogers (1883-1966) was a world traveler, a prolific writer, an accomplished lecturer, and the first Black war correspondent. Rogers became an anthropologist, historian, journalist and publisher. He was a scholar unparalleled in assembling information about African people, and probably did more to popularize African history than any single writer of the 20th century.

He was born in Negril, Jamaica, on September 6, 1883, the son of a small town school teacher (his father). In 1906, he moved to the United States, settling for a while in Chicago but spending most of his life in Harlem, New York. In 1917 he became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

Rogers had known Marcus Garvey from their youth in Jamaica. In 1923, he covered the Marcus Garvey trial, and although he was never a member of the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League, of which Garvey was founder and president-general, Rogers wrote regularly for the UNIA’s weekly newspaper, Negro World, and lectured to local UNIA chapters.

A prodigious and meticulous detective, Rogers did exhaustive, primary research into the global history of African people. In 1925, he went to Europe for investigations in the libraries and museums there. In 1927, he returned to Europe for research lasting three years, and journeyed to North Africa during the same period. Between 1930 and 1933, Rogers continued his explorations in Europe, while in 1930, 1935 and 1936 he pursued his research in Egypt and Sudan.

The year 1930 was indeed a high water mark in Rogers’ career, for it was in that year that he went to Ethiopia as a correspondent for the New York Amsterdam News to attend the coronation of Haile Selassie I, who presented him with the Coronation Medal. It was also in 1930 that Rogers spoke at the International Congress of Anthropology held in Paris and opened by the president of France.

Rogers’ organizational affiliations included the Paris Society of Anthropology, the American Geographical Society, the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Academy of Political Science.

For 50 years of his life, Rogers investigated and reported the accomplishments of ancient and contemporary African people and their place in history, contributing to such publications as The Crisis, American Mercury, the Messenger, the Negro World and Survey Graphic. To the Pittsburgh Courier, Rogers contributed an illustrated feature entitled, “Your History.”

When publishing houses refused to publish his works, Rogers was undeterred and published them himself. All told, J.A. Rogers wrote and published at least sixteen books and pamphlets. These publications became classic works that were circulated primarily in African communities. His texts covered the entire spectrum of the global African community, from ancient and modern Africa, to Asia, Australia, the South Pacific, Europe and the Western Hemisphere.

Among Rogers’ most acclaimed and prominent works are:
* “From Superman to Man,”
* “One-Hundred Amazing Facts About the Negro,”
* The Real Facts About Ethiopia,
* Sex and Race,”
* “Nature Knows No Color-Line,”
and
* “World’s Great Men of Color.”

PART 2

Rogers’ first publication, “From Superman to Man,” was published in 1917 and focused on “the stupidity of racism.” The book was so well received that is was recommended for reading in the original constitution and by-laws of Garvey’s Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League.

Dr. Hubert Henry Harrison (1883-1927), himself a brilliant scholar and one of the greatest orators of the 20th century, referred to “From Superman to Man” as “a genuine treasure,” and insisted “that it is the greatest book ever written in English on the Negro by a Negro.”

“One Hundred Amazing Facts About the Negro With Complete Proof: A Short Cut to the World History of the Negro”
went through many printings and at least 18 editions. A singularly provocative quote in One Hundred Amazing Facts About the Negro is by the English scholar and traveler Samuel Purchas (ca. 1575-1626).

According to Rogers, Purchas claimed that “of all (the kings of Ethiopia), Ganges was most famous, who with his Ethiopian army passed into Asia and conquered all as far as the River Ganges, to which he left that name.” This was a particularly interesting statement for me personally, and helped catapult me on my own research concerning the African presence in Asia.

In the same book Rogers mentioned that “Beethoven, the world’s greatest musician, was without a doubt a dark mulatto. He was called `The Black Spaniard.'”

In 1935, dissatisfied with the reporting of news by the white press concerning the Italian invasion and occupation of Ethiopia, Rogers served as war correspondent in Ethiopia for the Pittsburgh Courier newspaper. After returning to the United States in 1936, he published a highly popular illustrated pamphlet entitled “The Real Facts About Ethiopia.” In “The Real Facts About Ethiopia,” Rogers wrote that the Ethiopian woman “goes with her husband to war, and often becomes his avenger, should he fall. Usually, she is fiercer in battle than the man. Europeans sometimes kill themselves, rather than fall into the hands of the African woman.”

“Sex and Race” was published in three volumes from 1941 to 1944. The first volume focuses on antiquity and is arguably the most fundamental of the three.

As to ancient Asia, for example, Rogers devoted several pages of “Sex and Race” to the Black presence in early Japan. In the process, he cites the studies of a number of accomplished scholars and anthropologists, raising the question, “Were the first Japanese Negroes?”

Other chapters are devoted to
* “The Negro in Ancient Greece,”
* “Negroes in Ancient Rome and Carthage”
and
* “Were the Jews Originally Negroes?”

The appendices of Sex and Race are equally fascinating, focusing on
* “Black Gods and Messiahs”
and the
* “History of the Black Madonnas.”

In volume 2 of “Sex and Race,” Rogers examines “racism and race-mixing in the New World,” while volume 3 seeks to define the concept of race itself. Like most of his works, all three volumes of Sex and Race are lavishly illustrated.

*Runoko Rashidi is an historian and anthropologist based in Los Angeles, California and Paris, France. He is the author of major works on the Global African Community. Runoko coordinates international African heritage tours and lectures extensively. For more information write to Runoko@yahoo.com or go to www.travelwithrunoko.com

Join us in our effort to change our world with Empowering Narratives. Share this empowering narrative on your social network of choice and ask others to do the same.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually King yes there was some fighting between the Vikings & Native Americans but not very much, mostly trading went on between them.

It's amusing, every time you post is has to deal with some fascist group. "Yet you are to proclaim others as racist"? LOL SMH
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dead:
quote:

line

quote:

quote:

- Snowden, 1997

There are many Cleopatra's.

Cleopatra I

Cleopatra II

Cleopatra III

Cleopatra IV

Cleopatra VII

Cleopatra Selene

quote:
From the Greek name Κλεοπατρα (Kleopatra) which meant "glory of the father", derived from κλεος (kleos) "glory" combined with πατρος (patros) "of the father". This was the name of queens of Egypt from the Ptolemaic royal family, including Cleopatra VII, the mistress of both Julius Caesar and Mark Antony. After being defeated by Augustus she committed suicide by allowing herself to be bitten by an asp. Shakespeare's tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra' (1606) is based on her.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com