EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Wow! Is DNATribes dead? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wow! Is DNATribes dead?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Is DNATribes dead?

Lucas Martin has moved on to the land of his ancestors.

Posted on their website.

Dear DNA Tribes customers,

Due to the sudden death of Lucas Martin, the company founder and president, we are experiencing temporary delays in the processing of your recent orders. We will contact you no later than October 26, 2014 with your results. You have allowed our small business to grow into the company that we are today, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards, DNA Tribes Staff
October 10, 2014

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it wasn't for DNATribes we would be still arguing whether Tut was R1b-M269 and idiotic "debate" like that.

They showed us how simple it is to calculate geographic origin and relationship with published STRs. Now anyone can do it.

They made it known to a wide audience that Rameses 111 and Man E was south Saharans.

They had there growing pains but ....job well done

Even when the rumor-mill was in full swing about Tut being R1b I never beleived. Check all of my previous post on the subject. It was impossible for Tut to be R1b-M269.

I expected him to be E1b1b, Eb1ba, J1 or even hg-A in that order. NEVER R1b-M269. You do know why? Right?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
sigh!
@ Lioness - I know that Beyoku posted that dataset. It is not substantiated and maybe some made up BS. "I can make shyt up and post also". That is my point. There is not proof this is real, so I don't take it seriously, thus don't even recognize it. Thus my comment.

ONLY the STR was released for Tut and his family, all were South Saharans. ALL!!!!!!

@ Dr. Winters - IIRC, from the paper you cited, I discussed some time ago, but R1b found in Guinea is upstream (R-V88) NOT the downstream clade R-M269. But I will look into it further. The few R-M269 found in Guinea was possibly due to "recent" admixture. IIRC the samples were obtained from African living "in" Europe.

Although I agree R1b "may" also be African. Why? Geography! geography! geography! Just as mtDNA-H, R-V88 is found at highest frequency at the 3 exit points from Africa to Europe. Iberia, Siwa, Bediouns/Levant and Sardinia. It is also found in Afro-Persians at high frequency. Infact both R1b and R1a is found in the Afro-Persians.

It is clear that R1b entered Europe entered Europe(recently), THOUSANDS of years after mtDNA-H and they are NOT mates. Irregardless to what we observe today.

===

Beyoku was probably sold a "bill of goods" with that nonsense he posted on the old kingdom.

I don't argue hypotheticals.

Many studies have confirmed that Bantus controlled the Nile Valley. Per Henn the Luhya are ancestral to Berbers while the Maasai are ancestral to Egyptians. Point, both groups are African, but since pre-history there seem to be a devide between Bantus and Amazigh. The "Bantus" groups always controlled the Nile. "Libya"/Amazigh and point West seem to be always beefing with AEians.

AEians always looked to the "south" for "rebirth" ie strength.

For the record -----------

Quote:
The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome
haplogroup R-V88 - Miguel Gonza´lez1

As high microsatellite variance was found inside this haplogroup in Central-West Africa and a decrease in this variance was observed towards Northeast Africa, our findings do NOT support the previously hypothesised movement of Chadic-speaking people from the North across the Sahara as the explanation for these R1b1 lineages in Central-West Africa. The present findings are also compatible with an origin of the V88-derived allele in the Central-West Africa, and its presence in North Africa may be better explained as the result of a migration *****FROM *******the SOUTH during the *****mid-Holocene****.

==

Where am I going with this? I spend so much time researching Africanist views, sometime I over-look things. DNATribes showed “Native American/East Asian AIM “ in Central Africa. It is possible that N1c is also African and that AMH left Africa much much later than commonly believed. Am I wrong? Anyone? IIRC DNATribes proposed Denisovan(Asian) ancestry in Central Africa.

Man, I will miss DNATribes.!!!

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What part of the following don’t you understand. I did dumb it down. I bolded the relevant sections with caps and all. You do realize that Gonzalez just debunked Cruciani “back-migration nonsense. Do you?

------
For the record -----------

Quote:
The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome
haplogroup R-V88 - Miguel Gonzalez1

As high microsatellite variance was found inside this haplogroup in Central-West Africa and a decrease in this variance was observed towards Northeast Africa, our findings do NOT support the previously hypothesised movement of Chadic-speaking people from the North across the Sahara as the explanation for these R1b1 lineages in Central-West Africa. The present findings are also compatible with an origin of the V88-derived allele in the Central-West Africa, and its presence in North Africa may be better explained as the result of a migration *****FROM *******the SOUTH during the *****mid-Holocene****.+

---

Further, I see two of the older branches on M9 existing in Africa, R-V88 and N1c. But more data is needed before I go out on a limb.

---

Agreed. Evidently there were several “migrations” OOA. Based upon Lazaridis dataset. Apparently there were 3 major ones. Why? I asked the question earlier but no one answered. Lazaridis made it a point that WHG did NOT carry ANE markers. IIRC he stated that Mid-East Population did NOT carry ANE either. Meaning? Tic! Toc!

But back on topic.

I hope DNATribes continue with the same quality of work in the future. With a change in leadership who knows if the company will survive or what new direction it would take.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
By Beyoku

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by xyyman:

2. I don’t include Beyoku’s dataset , on the Old Kingdom. in any discussion because it is not verified.
.[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth be told I dont even include that dataset for exactly that reason. It cannot be verified.
When it does though, or other data that corroborate with some of those lineages...particularly the E2a/E2b ones (which IMO are the most interesting) I will be spamming it\\\

==

Spamming....fair enough. But let's wait until that happens.
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:

quote:

2. I don’t include Beyoku’s dataset , on the Old Kingdom. in any discussion because it is not verified.
.[/b]

Truth be told I dont even include that dataset for exactly that reason. It cannot be verified.
When it does though, or other data that corroborate with some of those lineages...particularly the E2a/E2b ones (which IMO are the most interesting) I will be spamming it.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
by Ardo----

xyyman

Keep up the ethnic bigotry
and this thread will be a
forgotten piece of history.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
This is getting old but, here is more proof that Europeans are primarily a subset of recent Africans. Even Paabo is getting in on the action of African origin of Basal Eurasian.. The fag!! Oops! As they pointed out here also. Onge, Papuan, Andaman-like people occupied and dominated Eurasia from Iberia to the far East. Neolithic Africans then replaced the older inhabitants in Europe. Note La Brana did not carry EEF genetic material.

Interestingly, the racist fag Paabo, supposedly sequenced the entire genome but failed to report on phenotype.. Tsk! Tsk! I wonder why?

-------

Genome sequence of a 45,000-year-old modern human from western Siberia -
Qiaomei Fu1,2 Paabo - 24OCT2014

Results

3. The Ust-Ishim individual shares significantly fewer alleles with present-day Europeans than with any other non-Africans we analyzed (Z-scores of 2.1 to 7.7, Table S11.1 and Table S11.2). We observe a similar result when we compare other present-day Europeans and Near Easterners to other Eurasians (not shown); thus, this is a general feature of present-day European populations. These results are consistent with present-day West Eurasians having inherited some of their ancestry from an ancient branch of Eurasian genetic variation that diverged prior to the separation of Ust-Ishim from other non- Africans.

This is unlikely to be an artifact of the low levels of GENE FLOW BETWEEN YORUBA AND WEST EURASIANS THAT HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN DOCUMENTED 7, as when we recomputed the statistic with human-chimpanzee common ancestor (CA) or only chimpanzee as the outgroup instead of the Yoruba, we obtain similar results (Table S11.2).
The finding of ***Basal Eurasian*** ancestry in West Eurasians is consistent with the report of Lazaridis et al 8 where the finding of Basal Eurasian ancestry in present-day West Eurasians was hypothesized to reflect ancient Near Eastern populations having a component of their ancestry from a group that was not part of the early dispersal of modern humans to Europe and northern and eastern Asia. The results with Ust-Ishim are consistent with this idea and suggest that Ust-Ishim may not have carried any Basal Eurasian ancestry.

.The D-statistics involving Ust-Ishim and present-day non-Africans are consistent with Ust-Ishim being an outgroup to all eastern non-Africans (Onge, Han, Karitiana) and to ancient west Eurasian (La Braña) and north Eurasian (MA1) hunter-gatherers. Specifically, we find that none of these samples shares significantly more alleles with Ust-Ishim than any other (all Z-scores in Table S11.1 and Table S11.2 have values of greater 2). This finding is consistent with Ust-Ishim having separated from other Eurasians around the time of the ancient divergence of West and North Eurasian hunter-gatherers (represented by La Braña and MA1), and east Eurasians (represented by Onge, Karitiana and Han).

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
How do I know blacks inhabited Europe. He is how.

-

As I said. Light skin is NOT a European originated gene. You are right Dr Winters. There were waves upon waves of Africans. Africans do cast a wide net.

---------------

Genome flux and stasis in a five millennium transect of European prehistory
Cristina Gamba1, Ron Pinhasi1,2,3,12,* - Oct2014

The Great Hungarian Plain was a crossroads of cultural transformations that have shaped
European prehistory. Here we analyse a 5,000-year transect of human genomes, sampled
from petrous bones giving consistently excellent endogenous DNA yields, from 13 Hungarian
Neolithic, Copper, Bronze and Iron Age burials including two to high (B22_) and seven to
B1_ coverage, to investigate the impact of these on Europe’s genetic landscape. These
data suggest genomic shifts with the advent of the Neolithic, Bronze and Iron Ages, with
interleaved periods of genome stability. The earliest Neolithic context genome shows a
European hunter-gatherer genetic signature and a restricted ancestral population size,
suggesting direct contact between cultures after the arrival of the first farmers into Europe.
The latest, Iron Age, sample reveals an eastern genomic influence concordant with introduced
Steppe burial rites. We observe transition towards lighter pigmentation and surprisingly, no
Neolithic presence of lactase persistence.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1788/phenotype-neolithic-hungarian-farmers-4000bc#ixzz3H1NK7LW1

quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
xyyman, I don't dispute your opinion that

"black skinned people dominated Eurasia as far as Iberia to New Guinea",

but how do you know what color skin they had?

Again, I'm not disputing, just wondering. For me, its just an assumption, plausible but uncertain.

I have black skin, but it is "dominated" by "white" skin which is actually light-tan (beach life), it was actually whiter when I lived in Malaya due to chloroquine bleaching (anti-malarial meds). (apologies if off-track)

----

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You talk about others being racist Xyyboy, you who hates Whites & is a Black racist Black supremacist have got some nerve calling anyone else racist. You who wants to rob Whites of our history, our heritage, our ancestors, our identities, our homeland, our pride, our knowledge of self. Why don't you answer my questions Xyyboy, come on you chicken crap.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]

I don't you calling me racist. I am not. I have white relatives.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Latest from DNATribes….it is dead! [Frown]

---------
To provide a fuller context for your personal DNA match results, these archived digest articles discuss topics related to world genetic structure and relationships. Due to the death in September of 2014 of Lucas Martin, the company co-founder and main author of digest articles, we are currently NOT publishing new articles. The articles can be cited freely (with due reference to DNA Tribes); no permission is needed to be sought.

A New Genetic Map of Interconnected World Regions: To read a detailed overview of DNA
Tribes autosomal STR analysis, click here. (Updated July 1, 2013)

DNA Tribes Digest: Each issue of DNA Tribes Digest explores an aspect of world genetic
relationships.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So Dr Winters was right. We have lost an independent voice on genetic analysis. That powerful database and tools DNATribes gave us is gone. He(Lucas Martin) showed us the Amarna’s were SSA along with Rameses III and Man E.

They were brave enough to illustrate that EEF/Basal Eurasian were essentially an African sub-set.

They concluded that ancestral Bantus occupied Yemen/South Arabia BEFORE the new wave of EEF/Basal Eurasian

Good work Lucas/DNATribes!!!!!!!! He was trying to make things right

BTW- they would NOT accept my membership on the Family Tree DNA forum…….

May be I should have used a different name. (sad face).

Sage is banning me from Egyptology, I have no outlet now….(sad face) [Big Grin]

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW Xyyboy, White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist. Lucas Martin did not go to the land of his ancestors, his ancestors wouldn't have him as he turned on them & betrayed them by being anti-White, they are more than likely ashamed of him. The man is in hell where he belongs.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Where is the post by Lion? I thought this section was not censored. Sage, did you delete it? But I understand why. Kids and all.

Just surprised since this site is not regulated.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
If the pictures posted by Lion was not removed by Sage then the site is being monitored by the owners regardless to what we may think(Sage).

quote:
Where is the post by Lion? I thought this section was not censored. Sage, did you delete it? But I understand why. Kids and all.

Just surprised since this site is not regulated.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone unwilling to respect
EGYPTOLOGY's simple rule is
not worth reading as I attempt
to make that forum palatable
to serious readers and posters.

As for ANCIENT EGYPT I do not
moderate this forum except for
possible "illegal" stuff.

Personally I respect IronLion.

I do suggest immediately saving
any thread you like or simply
want to archive for its pictures.

Ausar made the same warning
years ago because there are
site owner type people who
no respect for us members
and will **** up with our
contributions axing them
without a second thought
or any kind of notice or
advance warning.

~ Ardo ~
aka Tukuler
aka al~Takruri

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reported the post. because of the picture.

I thought they get sent to the Mods so the post can be deleted.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who did you report it to?

I hope you're ready to get
censored when someone
objects to your missionizing.

I for one really object
to your sense of morality.

I don't know what the pic
was. What was it? If you
clicked the REPORT POST
icon I have to wonder
why I never received
it.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

censored when someone

I for one really object

was. What was it? If you
clicked the REPORT POST
icon I have to wonder
why I never received
it.

Takruri the picture was of 2 nude children.

I don't know why the reported post did not get sent to you.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@Sage. As usually "the forest for the trees". SMH. Though I agreed with removal of the pictures the point is, there was quick response from the " owners" or someone else. Man! You are thick sometimes . The owners removed the pictures within an hour or so.

They respond when they need or want to. Kdolo?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To be clear the pics were NOT of a sexually nature. Lion was making his albino point. All in context, people! They may have been worried of legal action.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:

KING - Your stupidity and Hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. That you could find a picture of two toddlers frolicking in a water spray sexual, makes me see you in an entirely different light. I hope your neighbors with children see this also. That you could find someone to agree with you, is also very troubling.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

censored when someone

I for one really object

was. What was it? If you
clicked the REPORT POST
icon I have to wonder
why I never received
it.

King

I pity you! [Embarrassed]

Your mind is soooo dirty.... dirty... ugggh!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I understood the context. It was NOT sexual. At a glance ....the owners did not want to get in trouble.,..I would have removed it also.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So King communicates with the Owners... hmmm

Yet, Ausar can't reach them over the last 4 years.

This site is becoming more scary...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Ironlion, thats not true.

I reported the post that is all.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

KING - Your stupidity and Hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. That you could find a picture of two toddlers frolicking in a water spray sexual, makes me see you in an entirely different light. I hope your neighbors with children see this also. That you could find someone to agree with you, is also very troubling.
Mike where did I say it's sexual? It's still children nude that should not have there pictures on the web. When the pictures of children nude are on the internet, they are on there for however long there is an internet. Thats not right!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The picture is a comparison of albino African and Brown skin African which recalls the colour divide between Europe and Africa of today.

You come nude into this world, you will leave nude. There is nothing evil in nudeness...

Even Jesus your King was stripped nude and chastized by Pontius Pilate. Old story now...

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
No! No! The site IS monitored and the owners responds to what or who they think is important. Sage is slow but he will catch on. That thing with Ausar was just infighting amongst white people.

Carry on!
So......no more great work from DNATribes? They will be missed.

quote:

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
The picture is a comparison of albino African and Brown skin African which recalls the colour divide between Europe and Africa of today.

You come nude into this world, you will leave nude. There is nothing evil in nudeness...

Ironlion, Thats not the point man, The point is that Children should not be nude on the web where there picture is on display for how ever long there is an internet.

Thats not protecting the children.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I understood the context. It was NOT sexual. At a glance ....the owners did not want to get in trouble.,..I would have removed it also.

Another Sicko - Pray tell, get in trouble with WHOM?

I accept none of your bullsh1t, a nude baby or toddler is as common and benign as water - especially in hot climates. You sickos saw the picture as sexual, you fool no one with your lies.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Whatever Mike!

Carry on....you are not aware of the times we live in. Yes it is innocent but it may not be "viewed" as such. Remember those vulgar pics you complained about that Lioness, Madisul, Egmond posted. Wasn't it you who complained about Lioness? Occasional Hypocrite ?

quote:
quote:

I accept none of your bullsh1t, a nude baby or toddler is as common and benign as water - especially in hot climates. You sickos saw the picture as sexual, you fool no one with your lies.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike, The thing is that the pictures are on the internet!! There is no justification for childrens pictures to be nude on the web.

When pictures are on the web, they are on there for however long there is an internet.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It is all how you spin it.

“HEADLINES: Fox News Report that Lion is under investigation for posting pictures of nude kids. He has a history of posting other hateful stuff that the investigators are looking into. Most of them being anti-white.”

Get the picture!!!? Sicko!

The war is fought by influencing public opinion and perception. Did Cosby rape all these women? I don’t know. But it doesn’t matter what “I” think. Get enough women to say it---and it happened. A lot of white women will do anything for money. Right now they are desperately trying to find a credible black woman to come out and say he did it. Stay tuned.

Get it!

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned this sometime ago.

King is a disinfo agent and not a friend - Consciously or subconsciously.

1. He always tries to derail exciting research and discoveries with silly psuedo religious babble.

and now ...

2. Attempting to insinuate that this site is somehow involved in or encourages abuse of minors ....

King knows full well that that is the one thing NO ONE would tolerate ....specifically outside authority and law enforcement and that would be appropriate grounds to destroy this site/forum.

Like the case of lamin, I can sense these types from a mile away. Albino tactics never change.......

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
King moves like an informer amongst we.

King you know what they do with informers back home???

Your pink Canadian ass would not have a clue, but one day I might ketch you on one of the Islands... and wheeeeee!

Watch your steps...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ironlion, Thats not the point man, The point is that Children should not be nude on the web where there picture is on display for how ever long there is an internet.

Thats not protecting the children.

And what did you do to protect your King Jesus when he was stripped naked and chastized by Pontiuis Pilate?

Its on internet baby, you wanna me post it?

You wanna see some wickid, nakid masochistic sadistic religious sex-torture picta??

Here then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_fiOPSt-I

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

censored when someone

I for one really object

was. What was it? If you
clicked the REPORT POST
icon I have to wonder
why I never received
it.

King

quote:
quote:

Do you have children? Do/did you
have child nieces nephews cousins?
Who gets excited in a park when wee
toddlers get their Pamper changed?
Did you find Kirikou arousing?

Only perverts view undeveloped kids
in a sexual light. Even PG movies
and Cable occasionally have them
within proper context so there's
nothing legal any Owner had to
fear. It was a moral decision.

Hmph, I remember the days it was
OK to post black breastesses on
ES but when white boobies were
posted suddenly tits became an
issue (props to George Carlin).

I never saw the pic so can't comment
on its nature or appropriateness. And
no, it wasn't reported via the Report
Post icon  - . I get all of
those. A more
direct method was used.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
I mentioned this sometime ago.

King is a disinfo agent and not a friend - Consciously or subconsciously.

1. He always tries to derail exciting research and discoveries with silly psuedo religious babble.

and now ...

2. Attempting to insinuate that this site is somehow involved in or encourages abuse of minors ....

King knows full well that that is the one thing NO ONE would tolerate ....specifically outside authority and law enforcement and that would be appropriate grounds to destroy this site/forum.

Like the case of lamin, I can sense these types from a mile away. Albino tactics never change.......

kdolo what nonsense are you talking about?

Where in my post did I write that the site insinuates abuse of minors?? I just reported the post.

you always make ignorant comments but the provide no proof. show me a post of mine that derailed any topic.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So leave the nest fer hevvinz sake.
Whatcha think about ESR? C'mon over!
I mean we can all post here and there
and everywhere, right?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
King moves like an informer amongst we.

King you know what they do with informers back home???

Your pink Canadian ass would not have a clue, but one day I might ketch you on one of the Islands... and wheeeeee!

Watch your steps...

IronLion, I reported on the post that got deleted, that is all.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

censored when someone

I for one really object

was. What was it? If you
clicked the REPORT POST
icon I have to wonder
why I never received
it.

King

quote:
quote:

Do you have children? Do/did you
have child nieces nephews cousins?
Who gets excited in a park when wee
toddlers get their Pamper changed?
Did you find Kirikou arousing?

Only perverts view undeveloped kids
in a sexual light. Even PG movies
and Cable occasionally have them
within proper context so there's
nothing legal any Owner had to
fear. It was a moral decision.

Hmph, I remember the days it was
OK to post black breastesses on
ES but when white boobies were
posted suddenly tits became an
issue (props to George Carlin).

I never saw the pic so can't comment
on its nature or appropriateness. And
no, it wasn't reported via the Report
Post icon  - . I get all of
those. A more
direct method was used.

Why you lying Tukuler? I clicked on the report post.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch your mouth I didn't call you a liar.

I get ALL  - not in my PM box but my email.

I trust you as an honest and honorable
individual. When did you make report?
It could've went to Ausar's inactive
E-mail addr.

BTW this site reads browser history
files. A couple of days ago I looked
for a particular pair of shoes now
today that shoe and the vendor show
up on AdChoice.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

E-mail addr.

up on AdChoice.

I used the report post Tukuler.

Ardo EDIT: whoops hi-lited in wrong post; see below

[ 17. January 2015, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
We need to give King the benefit of the doubt. The bigger issue is certain complaints are addressed within hours. The site IS monitored so your past complaint and request are being ignored...deliberately.

--------------------

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

E-mail addr.

up on AdChoice.

I need to know when, please.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

So leave the nest fer hevvinz sake.
Whatcha think about ESR? C'mon over!
I mean we can all post here and there
and everywhere, right?

Yeah man, I dey there already you know. All the while, me have an account there, just not too too active..

If you noticed too,I am no longer that active on this board any more.

Age and responsibilities.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

E-mail addr.

up on AdChoice.

I need to know when, please.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
On Lucas Martin. Founder of DNATribes

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
In the words of Dan Bangino. “I bring the receipts”

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com