EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Going to Hong Kong

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going to Hong Kong
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody,
I will be going to Hong Kong for three days. So I want be on here posting until this week Thursday.

All the best,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take pics Brian...have a safe trip!!
Salam,
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
Hi everybody,
I will be going to Hong Kong for three days. So I want be on here posting until this week Thursday.

All the best,
Brian

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Monica,
Sure will........... have you ever been to Hong Kong?

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you now Brian....if it isn't too late. Are you in Egypt? Can you buy mobile phones cheap in Hong Kong? I need one. Can I get you the momey?
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, but Singapore is coming up ~ end of year ~ I was going to suggest the Egyptian Embassy in Honk Kong..for information and guidance regarding your question on another thread...but again, it depends who is running the place in terms of efficiency!
Did you check youregypt?? you should http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003206.html

Have a great time!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
Hey Monica,
Sure will........... have you ever been to Hong Kong?

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Where are you now Brian....if it isn't too late. Are you in Egypt? Can you buy mobile phones cheap in Hong Kong? I need one. Can I get you the momey?

Sorry Debbie I am not in Egypt not until October and yes mobile phones are really cheap in Hong Kong.

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Nope, but Singapore is coming up ~ end of year ~ I was going to suggest the Egyptian Embassy in Honk Kong..for information and guidance regarding your question on another thread...but again, it depends who is running the place in terms of efficiency!
Did you check youregypt?? you should http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003206.html

Have a great time!
Monica

Yes Monica, this is my plan when I am in Hong Kong is to visit the Egyptian Consulate.

Thanks again,
Brian

Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya seedi terou7 wi terga' bessalama ...
(travel and return safely) ...

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuaishuqun
Member # 3970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuaishuqun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi brain,
i live in shanghai of china, and you know Hongkong is a special district in china. i am sure you will have a wonderful trip.
have a good trip!
kuaishuqun

Posts: 6 | From: shanghai,china | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello kuaishuqun,

actually I have a quite unusual request, I've been sending e-mails, tried to call and fax for a few days now to one of my company's business contacts in shanghai. I need to get in touch with her desperately.

If that is not asking too much, could you pls. contact me on the e-mail, so I could give you the company name and contact details and you could try from there? it would be a local call, they're in shanghai.

karinfarid@hotmail.com

I would greatly appriciate your help, but I will not be upset if you decide not to, don't worry.

salam, Karin

[This message has been edited by karinfarid (edited 28 April 2004).]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamila
Member # 4027

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brain I hope u have a great time and enjoy urself.

Take care

Posts: 78 | From: Birmingham, Britain | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
hello kuaishuqun,

actually I have a quite unusual request, I've been sending e-mails, tried to call and fax for a few days now to one of my company's business contacts in shanghai. I need to get in touch with her desperately.

If that is not asking too much, could you pls. contact me on the e-mail, so I could give you the company name and contact details and you could try from there? it would be a local call, they're in shanghai.

karinfarid@hotmail.com

I would greatly appriciate your help, but I will not be upset if you decide not to, don't worry.

salam, Karin

[This message has been edited by karinfarid (edited 28 April 2004).]

Sure Karin I would be very happy to help you out.

Salam,
Brian

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com