EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How is the military going in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How is the military going in Egypt
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ymmmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone tell me about the army. Like how many days is the traning? Di they finde out after the traning where they will do the army?

HOw many days before they have holidays will they tell ?
And can they say anything if my huseband what to meet me and our doter in his holiday?

How is it inside. I now my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

Posts: 56 | From: sweden | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ymmmi:
my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

It's really bad inside.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Can someone tell me about the army. Like how many days is the traning? Di they finde out after the traning where they will do the army?

And can they say anything if my huseband what to meet me and our doter in his holiday?

How is it inside. I now my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

Who are you spying for? .... and Why do you care if you are not spying for some forgien country....
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ymmmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe im spying for myself becuse my huseband was going in to the army today in kairo.

--------------------
ymmmi

Posts: 56 | From: sweden | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hehe im spying for myself becuse my huseband was going in to the army today in kairo.

god help you and your husband [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 35 | From: maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why even marry an Egyptian guy in the military. I thought it wasn't something they are allowed to do?

THere are about 20-50 threads on this topic alone on ES.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with sono... I thought a guy in the military was NOT ALLOWED to have contact with a Western woman???
I dont speak from experience, just what I've heard, so...maybe I'm wrong.....!!??

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone notice how military soilders and tourist police manage their best not to turn into hooting wolves?

I noticed that these two groups did their best not to traditionally "check out the ladies" on holiday.

I wonder if the uniform cuts off the blood flow to their brain?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi, aren't you the girl who was asking here on this forum for advise so your husband would avoid army service?

You mention your daughter. So you had your baby already? Congratulations.

I can't tell you anything about the army service, how long it will take, how are the conditions. Check out the reply from focus683 on the thread "Who's your daddy?"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008810

and I am pretty sure he can give you more details.

Anyway, I hope you, your husband and daughter will make it through that tough time being apart from each other for so long.

If I mixed you up with someone else I am sorry. Take care. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Hi, aren't you the girl who was asking here on this forum for advise so your husband would avoid army service?

You mention your daughter. So you had your baby already? Congratulations.

I can't tell you anything about the army service, how long it will take, how are the conditions. Check out the reply from focus683 on the thread "Who's your daddy?"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008810

and I am pretty sure he can give you more details.

Anyway, I hope you, your husband and daughter will make it through that tough time being apart from each other for so long.

If I mixed you up with someone else I am sorry. Take care. [Smile]

thank u, yes im the same, yes our doter is now 11 weeks old =) its so nice to see her grow, i juste wish that my huseband also could be here with us. BU inshaAllah will we be together soon.
=)
thank u, i will kook it up =)

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Anyone notice how military soilders and tourist police manage their best not to turn into hooting wolves?

I noticed that these two groups did their best not to traditionally "check out the ladies" on holiday.

I wonder if the uniform cuts off the blood flow to their brain?

Sono.... their eyes still wander from time to time!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had both tourist and army police looking me up and down and even saying things as I passed by. But most of them didn't do that.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

It's really bad inside.
I didnt hear any complaints about egyptian army service ...form the peeple i know

only that they make you hard...

i heard the syrian army training is really bad [Frown]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com