EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for Nooralhaq

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Nooralhaq
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'v knew that my wife (Nooralhaq) talking on this message board, So I'v decided to join to know her friends here.

Thank you all for respond!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habibi.
Wallahi you are so sweet to join us.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell them my wife, WHO is your being your husband, announce it loudly!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Sweet It's nice to have couples on ES.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol wallahi you make me laugh habibi.
bahebak.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's ok, but TELL them WHO is your husband??
his name, nationality, say it loudly~

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
lol Mohamed from Egypt you are crazy!

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alekum salam, Noorallah,

you must thanks Allah a lot, day after day, as long as you live, to get a wonderful moslem-wife like Nooralhaq

She is clearminded, clever and knows the clear and clean-straight way to Allah.

Alhamdulillah.

My husband is also egyptian

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always do sister Sara, and ask her about me, HOW and WHO am i??, and also ask her if I worth her or not??
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
you are embarrassing me now...
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO WAY, I do NOT care who might know!
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
Alekum salam, Noorallah,

you must thanks Allah a lot, day after day, as long as you live, to get a wonderful moslem-wife like Nooralhaq

She is clearminded, clever and knows the clear and clean-straight way to Allah.

Alhamdulillah.

My husband is also egyptian

Sara

Sara,

als ich nichts bin, das zu Ihnen meine Schwester verglichen wird.
Nehmen Sie Sorge.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Sara, it is me that is so proud to have such a good husband such as Mohamed. He is so patient and understanding, listens very well, smart, friendly and polite, wallahi he is much better than me. I thank Allah everyday for him. Alhamdullilah.

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 08 April 2005).]

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...that's why you belong together.
Alhamdulillah.

My husband is as your husband.Exactly.

Unbvelievable for me, now I am lieving egypt to learn, that there are lots of good people....

Alhamdulillah.

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noorallah:
I'v knew that my wife (Nooralhaq) talking on this message board, So I'v decided to join to know her friends here.

ah man nooralhaq IS married
a texan married to an egyptian man
be good 2 her

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Noorallah:
[B]I'v knew that my wife (Nooralhaq) talking on this message board, So I'v decided to join to know her friends here.

Salam you two Noors,
You are very lucky couple. I started to get jealous!!

Noorallah, You are the luckies man on earth to be with our angel all the time.

Dina

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Noorallah:
[B]NO WAY, I do NOT care who might know!

Salam Mohammed, We love you as much, and very proud of you both.
Any little angels on the way?

Dina

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 09 April 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
ah man nooralhaq IS married
a texan married to an egyptian man
be good 2 her

get a clue 1mangang:

nooralhaq
posted 30 December 2004 01:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI for any other feed back, my husband and I met in America, married in America and plan to stay here a few more years before returning to his home country of Jordan. I have never been out of the states but we will travel to Jordan next year to meet his family. I am mostly interested in cultural advice that might help me make him and his family happy.
Thank you in advance,
Take care.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/005271.html

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

safe keeping
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

safe keeping
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what did you bring that thread up again?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

safe keeping
Some time...you've got to take the risk.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe molokheya:

Because she is insane? Too much time on her hands wasted for nothing instead of focusing on the important things in her life. A bad Sonomod is a jealous Sonomod....... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW MANY TIMES SHALL I SAY DITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Noors husband
Your wife is a delight and one of the nicest people here on this forum.
Dont worry you will find the NICE people here will defend her from attack from the not so nice and the downright mentally ill.
Health and extreme happiness all your lives. [Wink] [Smile]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noorallah welcome to the forum and what a lovely couple you and Noor are. Ignore Sonomod's comments, pure envy, hatred and bitterness, in a way you have to feel sorry for her as she has never in her life known love, the only relationship she has known is with her computer!
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe molokheya:

Because she is insane? Too much time on her hands wasted for nothing instead of focusing on the important things in her life. A bad Sonomod is a jealous Sonomod....... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Jealous of the fact that MK has the flexibility to stay at home with her children.

Unlike you, who happens to be breeding on my tax dollar.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com