EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ish liebe dish!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ish liebe dish!!!!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell has happened to our society because of the God damn dish? Satellite dish that is..

Please share your observations..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey wats up forigner ,cant get a signal your here now thats the good part ,the badpart is get insurance you will need soon ,minor brain damage accurs ....here.... [Wink] luuuuv yah name . [Razz]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh MK i'm dying dying to get a dish! but unfortunatly my building's strata doesnt allow it!

you know there was a religous program on tv once, and a woman called asking the shiekh if giving someone a sattelite dish is considered zakkat? apparently they've been wanting to get zakkat for a poor family, but were asked for a dish instead!!! aywa wallahi [Smile]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
oh MK i'm dying dying to get a dish! but unfortunatly my building's strata doesnt allow it!

you know there was a religous program on tv once, and a woman called asking the shiekh if giving someone a sattelite dish is considered zakkat? apparently they've been wanting to get zakkat for a poor family, but were asked for a dish instead!!! aywa wallahi [Smile]

MK for Mortal Kombat ??!!
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
MK for Mortal Kombat ??!!

No for Ma7shi Kronb
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
a woman called asking the shiekh if giving someone a sattelite dish is considered zakkat?

Moahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa222

And did he say it is?

Because if he did..

I'm done paying my zakat with all those pairs of D&G shoes I bought for my sisters..

P.s. Ya nahr eswed? Wait 180 seconds between two posts? When did this happen?!!!!!!!

P.P.S. Masrawi, I luuuuv my hosbond

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol no i think he said you can''t [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
oh MK i'm dying dying to get a dish!

Yes to see Egypt from oversees, that's logical.. But for Egyptians living in Egypt, that's a different story..

What do you think?

(Masrawi: ILMH!)

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
well the local egyptian channels are so boring, probably thats why people are so interested in the dish
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take it you have never watched the local stations in Egypt MK ...

I have my own conspiracy theory when it comes to that ... I believe that the zionist state of Israel intercepts the TV signal and rebroadcasts their own programs. The programs that are being rebroadcast are intended to increase the rate of mental retardation among the Egyptian people. So far they have been very successful.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cudnt wait for friday to come indian films ,watched the music channels mostly ,and the film channel found it ok for the lenth of stay i as there for art from that perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrety boring..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
when i first went to egypt i stayed in the president when i went for breakfast the next morning omg whoah and behold it was satelite country how the hell do they get them cables going from one place to another ..id never seen so much raging from minature to mega crazy i even pictured a guy carrying a massive sattelite on his mini ..hehehehhe
http://i4.tinypic.com/102qzqu.jpg

can you spot it

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
oh MK i'm dying dying to get a dish!

Yes to see Egypt from oversees, that's logical...
MK..do u think any egyptians living abroad watch ESC? I havent seen anything as backwarded or annoying as this channel!! Even Nile TV isn't all that. What do u guys watch???
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
MK..do u think any egyptians living abroad watch ESC? I havent seen anything as backwarded or annoying as this channel!! Even Nile TV isn't all that. What do u guys watch???

Well I'm in a strange situation here..

When I bought a dish three years ago, it was meant to serve my hosbond's needs to watch as many German channels as possible..

But then I regretted my decision..

Because he was watching TV all night long [Frown]

Then one day we moved house, and be2odret 2ader [Wink] the dish didn't receive those channels anymore, instead it got only some weirdo channels from another galaxy, like Iraq, Saudi, Tunisia, Morocco, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Waq Waq TVs.

Imagine the horror of the experience..

No shake your booty Lebanese "digested" (mahdooma [Big Grin] ) channels..

But then I found out that there was ESC and Dubai TV available.

And what can I say.. I am watching those..

Would someone please get me out of my misery? [Frown]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
I mean is it the card I'm using or what the hell is wrong with my dish? [Frown]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I mean is it the card I'm using or what the hell is wrong with my dish? [Frown]

Babe, buy the showtime card from Egypt! Everyone does that!!!
My egyptian neighbours bought 7arami el dish men west el balad weshaghaleen allah yenawar!

I quit lebanese channels since Hariri got murdered! I felt I was gowing to throw up the news repeated over and over and over and the count of days going up..23 , 317,425..

Dubai TV is nice. At least they buy the best Egyptian Tv series. When ESC and Egyptian local channels refused to show raya weskina Dubai TV was showing it thrice a day [Big Grin] ati3a !

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
7arami el dish

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa2222!

What is 7arami el-dish?

And does it work for every dish in every country?

And do you go to the shop and order "one 7arami men fadlak.." ?? [Big Grin]

And how come we Egyptains are such geniuses in nasb and e7telal and not in simple stuff like doing our jobs right?
[Confused]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
7arami el dish

And how come we Egyptains are such geniuses in nasb and e7telal and not in simple stuff like doing our jobs right?
[Confused]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Ahhhhhhhhh hatwa2a3ini fel ghalat weyeb2a 7arami el dish 2adeya kawmeya!!

Bossi ya setti, The showtime costs around 300 derhams per month here, yaani 80-90$$$!!! It's so expensive!!
So the girls next door had this friend Karim (masri bardo) wekano beyetbokhoolo sawani batates dakhla we7elal ma7shi kkharga dah gher el toyour wel dajaj.
Fakan 3ayez yewageb ma3ahom , so when he went on leave he got them 7arami el dish.

I havent seen it. But apparently it's a little wire keda installed in their balcony that gets them all the channels that their neighbours can get-for free. They say he bought it from west el balad.

Tab3an karim delwa2ti ba2a sa7eb beit..

Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey People, MK is back, and what is that [Eek!] I CAN'T FIND CHARM EL FIKH FOR SO LONG DISTANCE FROM HERE ...... [Eek!]

Did the moderators get some new kind of anti-virus or something ? There are barely any Brits around ....... [Eek!]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com