EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For You Tibe!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: For You Tibe!!
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone sent me this by e-mail and here are his words

Incredible.....
IT'S TRUE, GOOGLE: "Denmark dolphine killing festival ", Can't believe no one talks about it in the media!!!! Too busy making religous cartoons.!!

Why the European Union is so quiet about this ?
Where is Green Peace, who make so much noise in other countries....
This happens only in uncivilsed Denmark

http://www.desihotmasala.com/2008/11/mass-killing-of-dolphins-to-prove.html

Enjoy Tibe

E N J O Y !! [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Mad]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just copying some text

Mass Killing of Dolphins to Prove Adulthood | Denmark Festival | Gruesome Pictures
Even today in Dantesque, A bloody slaughter in the Faroe Islands, which belong to Denmark is subjected to brutality. A country supposedly rich in 'civilization' and is also an important part of the EUROPEAN UNION. For many people this attack to life is unknown, to sensitivity. IN THIS bloody slaughter to attend Moz or To Show Entering Adulthood its mandatory to kill a dolphin. Is absolutely incredible that no one does nothing to prevent this barbarism that are committed against Calderon, An intelligent dolphin who has the particularity of approaching People out of sheer curiosity. It is a festival to them. But Its a Crime.

and Tibe ,google or bing yourelf to see the beautiful face of our mother Denmark [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tibe i think you would like this better [Razz]
http://www.desihotmasala.com/2009/10/imran-abbas-handsome-hot-pakistani-boy.html

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This are not dolphins but whales, and there ARE protests against these killings. It's not to celebrate their entrance to adulthood but in honour to a saint, Isidro Labrador. When we search a little bit further then we have to admit that this chain-mail is a bit selective in showing and explaining.

The main part of the food of the people on the Faraoer Island is meat, fish-meat. They eat the whales they catch.
An article about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaling_in_the_Faroe_Islands

At last, this is a chain-mail that only has been made by a particular intention: to blemish the internet and to force a certain opinion up to people. The fact that the Faraoer Islands are Danish ( although in a very different part as Denmark is ) absolutely shall have played a role in the intention of the publishers.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
This are not dolphins but whales, and there ARE protests against these killings.

Exactly.

I just wonder if Ahmad will also start a thread about the cruel and senseless killing of millions of animals during the Eid el kabir, which imo is an even bigger scandal. [Frown]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:
Someone sent me this by e-mail and here are his words

Incredible.....
IT'S TRUE, GOOGLE: "Denmark dolphine killing festival ", Can't believe no one talks about it in the media!!!! Too busy making religous cartoons.!!

Why the European Union is so quiet about this ?
Where is Green Peace, who make so much noise in other countries....
This happens only in uncivilsed Denmark

http://www.desihotmasala.com/2008/11/mass-killing-of-dolphins-to-prove.html

Enjoy Tibe

E N J O Y !! [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Mad]

You want to know why? It's because this is not a perfect world and also why Egypt's animal abuse is not really widely discussed, either [Wink] Except now killing pigs...and this is more acceptable over "Danish whales" because...???? I think they are equally horrible.

I do like animals and I'm for protecting them but unfortunately there are humans too who need our help. In Egypt - and elsewhere.

If you Ahmad want to so something about those "dolphins" you can if it bothers you so much [Smile]

And why are you attacking Tibe? You may not like her or maybe she has insulted 'your Egypt' but rise above it, now it looks like you are just getting back at her and not really looking good yourself either. If you feel that others here are against you, think again. Even if I do not agree with you I most certainly do not have either negative or positive image of you simply because I haven't met you, I don't know you. THINGS are arguing here not persons. If someone gets so serious about a person in Internet (about one you do not know) then I think it is time to have a break and think what the hell is going on that you allow yourself be affected by strangers so much.

We have a blog out there that is held by a foreigner in Finland. He criticises sometimes the country and its people with sharp tongue but it doesn't bother me because no country is perfect, even Finland. Or Denmark. I KNOW that. He has a right to do this - oh, and he won't be put in to a prison for his opinions [Big Grin] It is good that you can openly criticise politics etc. so things can change. This is not so in many countries.

ps. I do wonder a little bit that this sort of email is going around and it says DOLPHINS? Anyone who paid attention in biology class can see this is not about dolphins. Ok, it is not the main point but...!!!!! Who wrote this article, it doesn't say anything?!

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if Ahmad actually would have had the time to do some research (before posting the email here) he would have noticed that Internet is full of articles and news about this - even A PETITION against those killings which Ahmad can sign too [Wink]

I put few searching words in google for this spesific "event" and you get 26000 hits. Not in the media, eh?

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudberry:

ps. I do wonder a little bit that this sort of email is going around and it says DOLPHINS? Anyone who paid attention in biology class can see this is not about dolphins.

That struck me as being very strange, too.
[Confused]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT IS COMPLETELY DISGUSTING!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

I did not have an idea that such massacres happening so close to me.

Faroe Islands
See also: Whaling in the Faroe Islands

Two dead Northern Bottlenose Whales with cut necks in the bay of Nes on the Faroe IslandsOn the Faroe Islands mainly Pilot Whales are killed by drive hunts for their meat. Though officially this is the only species hunted, several other species are also killed on occasion such as the Northern bottlenose whale and Atlantic White-sided Dolphin. The hunt is known by the locals as the Grindadráp. There are no fixed hunting seasons, as soon as a pod close enough to land is spotted fishermen set out to begin the hunt. The animals are driven onto the beach with boats, blocking off the way to the ocean with nets. When on the beach, most of them get stuck. Those that have remained too far in the water are dragged onto the beach by driving a steel hook into the blubber of the animal, though these days in response to allegations of animal cruelty they're more often dragged by putting a hook in their blowhole. When on land, they are killed by cutting down to the major arteries and spinal cord at the neck. The time it takes for a dolphin to die varies from a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on the cut.[37] When the fishermen fail to beach the animals all together, they are let free again.

The pilot whale stock in the eastern and central North Atlantic is estimated to number 778,000. About a thousand pilot whales are killed this way each year on the Faroe Islands together with usually a few dozen up to a few hundred animals belonging to other small cetaceans species, but numbers vary greatly per year.[38] The amount of Pilot Whales killed each year is not believed to be a threat to the sustainability of the population,[39] but the brutality of the hunt has resulted in international criticism especially from animal welfare organisations.

(source: Wikipedia)

More gruesome pictures:

http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/2009/10/11/denmarks-gruesome-festival-mass-killing-of-whales-and-dolphins-to-prove-adulthood/

DESPICABLE!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
THAT IS COMPLETELY DISGUSTING!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

No offense to you or anyone else, Tiger. But what's going on daily in slaughterhouses all around the world -- and in Germany too -- is equally disgusting. There are countless documentaries available on that as well.

So to me it's a bit of a double standard to bemoan the killing of whales, seals etc., while at the same time eating the meat of innocent creatures that have been needlessly tortured and killed.
[Confused]

Meet Your Meat

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't dare to argue with a vegetarian.... you won. Good night. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meat is fuckin tasty

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you fathom letting all them cows, pigs, sheep, chickens and ducks breed ? They'd outnumber us and eventually rule the world, I'm glad we ate them just on time. [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

Meat is fuckin tasty

So are vegetarians. [Cool]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
This are not dolphins but whales, and there ARE protests against these killings.

Exactly.

I just wonder if Ahmad will also start a thread about the cruel and senseless killing of millions of animals during the Eid el kabir, which imo is an even bigger scandal. [Frown]

BTW,I know they are whales [Wink] [Big Grin]

In in Eid Al-Kabeer ,the situation is different,theses animals are to be given to the poor and to be eaten not just killing ,(Muslims do not kill animals as part of any religious festival)

AND Where is tibe?!lets know her opinion about this

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Muslims do not kill animals

Hm okay that is your opinion but I gotta tell you I completely don't agree with it.

Then again I won't start any discussion about animal rights in Egypt when many people are not getting treated any better.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Hm okay that is your opinion but I gotta tell you I completely don't agree with it.

Then again I won't start any discussion about animal rights in Egypt when many people are not getting treated any better.

I do not say EGYS!!

I say Muslims do not kill as part of religious festival(I edited the post just after I posted it ,look at the edited version )

We do not kill for the sake of killing as what happens in Denmark [Wink]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do not say EGYS!!

I say Muslims do not kill as part of religious festival(I edited the post just after I posted it ,look at the edited version )

We do not kill for the sake of killing as what happens in Denmark [Wink]

Sooo little brain so much misinformation........

There are massive protests in Denmark but the Faero Island have "self control" and the danish government can do anything to stop it. And the whales dont get killed for the sake of killing. They are being killed for the meat.
Looking for small sandcorns are we?????

How many animals are being treatedlike sh!t in Egypt and by muslims when y halal slaugther everyday?????
You feel pity for whales that get butchered but y cant feel pity for the many muslim babygirls that get mutilated everyday???

Think y have your priorities and views fcked up!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
Think y have your priorities and views fcked up!!!!

can this be translated to English [Confused]

quote:
many muslim babygirls that get mutilated everyday???
so suddenly when you are see the beautiful face of Denmark and the freedom you try to change the topic to FGM !

sorry ,but trick someone else

quote:
How many animals are being treatedlike sh!t in Egypt and by muslims when y halal slaugther everyday
sorry again but you are not gonna trick me to discuss what happens in Egypt ,but we will talk about Denmark here
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
so suddenly when you are see the beautiful face of Denmark and the freedom you try to change the topic to FGM !

quote:
How many animals are being treatedlike sh!t in Egypt and by muslims when y halal slaugther everyday
sorry again but you are not gonna trick me to discuss what happens in Egypt ,but we will talk about Denmark here

Tibe thinks your priorities are fvcked up... why do you need a translation?

I can't speak about animal cruelty in Denmark so much as I have never been and to be fair, this is a site about Egypt!!!!!!!... but animal cruelty in Egypt is a disgrace.

Can we stick to discussing Egypt by any chance, I didn't join to read about Denmark...no offence Tibe. [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Let me bend it in Neon for you : FAERO ISLANDS IS NOT A PART OF DENMARK AND THE DANISH GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE DONT AGREE WITH THE WHALE SLAUGTHERING.
If you didnt understand that please click on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islands

Cruelty to that degree doesnt excist in Denmark- we have laws and polices that actually work for their money. Y should have a look at your own cruel country where women, kids and animals are treated like sh!t all in the name of the "fake Allah". (There is no real Islam in Egypt only traditions and false assuptions)

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In in Eid Al-Kabeer ,the situation is different,theses animals are to be given to the poor and to be eaten not just killing ,(Muslims do not kill animals as part of any religious festival)

Ok then, it it's not part of any "religious festival" and it is not steeped in some ancient long standing tradition and ritual - why don't we propose that vegetables and canned goods be given to the poor to eat instead of meat. In fact, canned goods actually would last longer unlike the meat which will spoil after a day if they don't eat it right away (because the poor have no freezers).

Or how about dried beans or rice? This would be healthier for them as well.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This discussion is going into the wrong direction, and that's not the intention. Let's keep us by the facts.

Fact is that there is a protest movement against the killing of whales in the Faroer Islands. The whales are slaughtered for their meat, so in that point it's usefull. The Faroer Island are in the stormiest part of the Nothern Atlantic, between Scotland and Iceland.Under influence of the warm gulfstream the weather is mild for the latitude. Winters are warmer then those in Denmark. So, to state that the people on the Faroer need the fat whale-meat to survive is not true. So, the eating of whales is more cultural, whales always have been a part of their food, those who are coming close to the shores, are getting caught and slaughtered, just as any other country is doing. Fishing in order to eat is and always have been a traditional method to feed the people.

Contrary, it isn't a necesarry thing to catch whales in order to eat. Also on the Faroer- Islands there is enough food available throughout the whole year. They don't require whale-meat to survive... Above that, it is scientifically researched that the whales in the region contain a high level of mercury, PCBs and environmental poisons and eating to much whale-meat could even be bad for their health.

Note: although the Faroer Islands are part of Denmark, they are not EU-territory. The islands are autonomous since 1948, and self governing in most matters. Demanding that Denmark put a stop to the slaughter may not be the most effective approach. The continuation of international condemnation and pressure to stop the whale kills might be more effectively aimed directly to the Faroe Islanders themselves..

I cannot imagine all this should be new to the makers of the website promoting all this http://www.desihotmasala.com. They took it as a charge against Denmark, and it is just bad propaganda.Food for new protest in front of foreign embassies, with flag-burning and so on... [Roll Eyes]

Rahala, if you're an honest man, you have to inform the ones who sended you this chain-mail. Because it is a misleading twist of the truth...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

Rahala, if you're an honest man, you have to inform the ones who sended you this chain-mail. Because it is a misleading twist of the truth...

There is not truth in what his posting. His just trying to find something Denmark does wrong so his searching the internet because he have never been out of his rathole in Egypt and probaly never will unless he shag an old fat european sugarmama.....
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:

Ok then, it it's not part of any "religious festival" and it is not steeped in some ancient long standing tradition and ritual - why don't we propose that vegetables and canned goods be given to the poor to eat instead of meat. In fact, canned goods actually would last longer unlike the meat which will spoil after a day if they don't eat it right away (because the poor have no freezers).

Excellent point, bit like the English Harvest Festivals we have, But the ones I recall mostly fed the elderly.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

There is not truth in what his posting. His just trying to find something Denmark does wrong so his searching the internet because he have never been out of his rathole in Egypt and probaly never will unless he shag an old fat european sugarmama.....
Calm down, it has no use to answer an attack to your country like this. try to look at it in a rational way, and then you have to conclude that the mail doesn't make sense at all. It's part of the propaganda-machine which is working on both sied. There are numerous examples of false accusations adressed to the muslim-community, and vice versa. There always will be people
who keep themselves busy with sowing hatred...

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Calm down, it has no use to answer an attack to your country like this. try to look at it in a rational way, and then you have to conclude that the mail doesn't make sense at all. It's part of the propaganda-machine which is working on both sied. There are numerous examples of false accusations adressed to the muslim-community, and vice versa. There always will be people
who keep themselves busy with sowing hatred...

Really im not angry - i just find him as amuzing and clever as an abscess on my ass. and i dont hate him. He speaks with the little brain and experience he has.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I've politely asked an Egyptian girl to remove me from her mailing-list after I recieved a chain mail with pictures of decapitated and rended in pieces Palestinian babies attached with a flaming comment to the Western world. I don't know how many young people are keeping themselves busy with this kind of useless habits, but it seems that's is accuring more as in our society.
It doesn't solve a thing, only makes situations worse.
If they really are concerned about the wellness of whales, join Greenpeace, step into one of their rubber-boats and throw themselves betwee that whales, so that they cannot get slaughtered.
If they really are that sympathetic with wasted lifes, join a peace-corps and go and help the people. If they think that's to dangerous, try to perform efforts to HELP instead as sitting on their lazy arses behing a computerscreen, blaming, accusing, and do nothing AT ALL.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
^ totally agree. Keyboard warriors are just bored individuals with no real passion to do anything about what annoys them. Sheep on a bandwagon...

If folk are so against stuff they should assist, and I don't mean by pointless petitions or pathetic boycotting... I mean really help.

Well said QM.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find a bull being poked to bleed then stabbed in the heart to death in a Corrida amusing or even worth watching. [Mad] though I like it when the smart mofo of a Matador gets the horns in his a$$ and is tossed around [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Somebody accusing Spain because of it, Dzosser? Are there mass chain mails with bloody pics in order to protest against the Spanish government?
Never heard of it.
And it certainly wouldn't be interesting enough for desihotmasala.com .... [Roll Eyes]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
I don't find a bull being poked to bleed then stabbed in the heart to death in a Corrida amusing or even worth watching. [Mad] though I like it when the smart mofo of a Matador gets the horns in his a$$ and is tossed around [Cool]

Totally agree with you and also the dog fights, bear fights, chicken fights (think they have that in Egypt too). Why is that fun.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Somebody accusing Spain because of it, Dzosser? Are there mass chain mails with bloody pics in order to protest against the Spanish government?
Never heard of it.
And it certainly wouldn't be interesting enough for desihotmasala.com .... [Roll Eyes]

Yes,QM,there's actually several groups in Spain against the bullfights and any type of silly entertainment activities in which animals are tortured and abused.Im on the Spain network on FB and have been invited to join many of this groups.Im also heavily against them.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Chicken don't fight Tibe only COCKS ..you know not our cocks. [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
I don't like keeping a bird locked up in a cage, nor fish in a bowl. [Frown]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I guess you prefer a fish on your plate... [Razz]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
I guess you prefer a fish on your plate... [Razz]

Only if its Sushi and with the right dip. [Cool]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
this is a site about Egypt

Well,this is not true at all,this site is a discussion board ,there are threads about obama ,bush ,....basicly everything ,so when you do not like the topic you say this board is about Egypt! [Confused]

Well,hope you say that in each thread which does not talk about Egypt

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:

[Confused]

what is this ?!

We do not KILL Animals!!

it is not killing!!

it is called (Zabh) which could be translated as merciful sacrifice of the animals,

NOT KILLING ,Muslims do not eat killed animals

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Calm down, it has no use to answer an attack to your country like this

BTW,I was not attacking [Wink]

I managed to divert some of your insult Energy towards something else rather than Egypt [Wink]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

it is called (Zabh) which could be translated as merciful sacrifice of the animals,

There is nothing merciful whatsoever in the way many animals are tortured and slaughtered for the Eid.

For me, the Eid is one of the worst days of the year. The cries of the animals, the blood everywhere, all the people celebrating in the face of suffering and killing makes me feel deeply sad and disgusted.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that this is something that pleases God!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Y should have a look at your own cruel country where women, kids and animals are treated like sh!t all in the name of the "fake Allah". (There is no real Islam in Egypt only traditions and false assuptions)

sorry but people in your country get that ,not mine ,you have serial killers ,we do not ,you have .....but we do not
you have ....but we dont

I love my country ,I see problems but no social diseases yet not even harrasment ,harrasment come from unmarried youth or kids and we ,Egyptians ,do not suffer that much out of it ,it is you and your ilk who siffer from such things

let the insults begin [Roll Eyes]

Uncover
Member # 16892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uncover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quit preaching dalia
your vegetarian freakiness is as weird as your views on islam
save it for western feminazis with no life like you
so, are you a muslim?

Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

There is nothing merciful whatsoever in the way many animals are tortured and slaughtered for the Eid.

For me, the Eid is one of the worst days of the year. The cries of the animals, the blood everywhere, all the people celebrating in the face of suffering and killing makes me feel deeply sad and disgusted.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that this is something that pleases God!

Well Tant ,Do you need me to post verses and ahadeeth to tell you that Allah has created these creatures for us to eat ?!

by the way ,it is the first time I know Animals cry (may be on Venus)

again it is not killing,torturing,or slaughtering

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Wait Dalia we've got other events where we slaughter animals and let them kick and bleed out their blood gasping for life and that's when we buy or enter a new home or '3ataba Gedida', we stain our hands with the animal's blood and mark a palm of five fingers all around the door or entrance of the new place, even new cars are marked all around with the bloody palms.. [Big Grin]
This goes on every day Dalia.. [Razz]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
I've politely asked an Egyptian girl to remove me from her mailing-list after I recieved a chain mail with pictures of decapitated and rended in pieces Palestinian babies attached with a flaming comment to the Western world. I don't know how many young people are keeping themselves busy with this kind of useless habits, but it seems that's is accuring more as in our society.
It doesn't solve a thing, only makes situations worse.
If they really are concerned about the wellness of whales, join Greenpeace, step into one of their rubber-boats and throw themselves betwee that whales, so that they cannot get slaughtered.
If they really are that sympathetic with wasted lifes, join a peace-corps and go and help the people. If they think that's to dangerous, try to perform efforts to HELP instead as sitting on their lazy arses behing a computerscreen, blaming, accusing, and do nothing AT ALL.

problem we cant do anything for Palestinians except cries and tears !!

so what do you think we should do as Arabs or any civilized person who hates fascist and Nazis

Israelis are Nazis and fascists

so what do you think we can do ?!

answer is nothing ,just e-mails and cries

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

by the way ,it is the first time I know Animals cry (may be on Venus)

cryverb, cried, cry⋅ing, noun, plural cries.

–verb (used without object)

1. to utter inarticulate sounds, esp. of lamentation, grief, or suffering, usually with tears.
2. to weep; shed tears, with or without sound.
3. to call loudly; shout; yell (sometimes fol. by out).
4. to demand resolution or strongly indicate a particular disposition: The rise in crime cried out for greater police protection.
5. to give forth vocal sounds or characteristic calls, as animals; yelp; bark.
6. (of a hound or pack) to bay continuously and excitedly in following a scent.
7. (of tin) to make a noise, when bent, like the crumpling of paper.

Ahmedo
Member # 12713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmedo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Do you kill aunts?
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmedo:

Do you kill aunts?

My two aunts are alive and well, and I see no reason to kill them. [Big Grin]
Ahmedo
Member # 12713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmedo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmedo:

Do you kill aunts?

My two aunts are alive and well, and I see no reason to kill them. [Big Grin]
No way [Big Grin]

Thanks for the laugh. Happy life with your two aunts. [Big Grin]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com