EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Orfi...how does the Egyptian women truelly feel? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Orfi...how does the Egyptian women truelly feel?
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much do we as foreigners really know about how the Egyptian women feel?

Lets reverse the roles....

Scenario....
Your married for 10 years...2 or 3 kids...nice home...financially stable...you worked yourself to a stand still to reach your goals....your looking forward to that second honeymoon that you have been saving for for so long...one day your husband pitches with a young "bambi"...tight butt,boobs to die for and she is half your age.And he wants to marry her...or already married her!

Now ladies ...what do you do?How do you feel?Remember that this scenario is in the west not in the east where is is supposedly acceptable.You are in your own country...and someone is coming in from the outside....so how does it really feel.Just think a minute and reverse the rolls.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be more than presumptious to think we know how an Egyptian woman feels. We were not bought up in her culture, we are probably not of the same religion, we do not know what it is like to live her life.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Penny

Thats why Im saying...reverse the roles!Doesnt matter what culture religion etc....just try to imagine how you would feel...your life as it is now!No need to know anything about Egyptian woman or their culture...Im talking about as we are now in our countries ....how would we feel if someone invaded our lives like that?Maybe i should have said hypathetically speaking.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happens all the time..it just does not have the 'ORFI' wrapper... what's the difference?

Sorry if I am being thick here?
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
It happens all the time..it just does not have the 'ORFI' wrapper... what's the difference?

Sorry if I am being thick here?
Penny

Yep..right you are...we see it as having an affair...right?...its easy to talk about when its someone elses marriage thats been destroyed but if it affects your own marriage all of a sudden our imagination dies.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Hi Penny

Thats why Im saying...reverse the roles!Doesnt matter what culture religion etc....just try to imagine how you would feel...your life as it is now!No need to know anything about Egyptian woman or their culture...Im talking about as we are now in our countries ....how would we feel if someone invaded our lives like that?Maybe i should have said hypathetically speaking.

But the whole point is that is not our countries it is Egypt. It is legal here where as in our countries it is illegal. It is common where as in our countries it is unheard of. None of our parents have ever doone it where here a parent could have.

Also the expectation of marriage is different in the two countries. You talk about a second honeymoon, a totally alien concept to most Egyptian women. And lastly often these second relationships with western women the attraction is financial rather than physical and the Egpytian wife can expect to share in this enhanced life.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
But the whole point is that is not our countries it is Egypt. It is legal here where as in our countries it is illegal. It is common where as in our countries it is unheard of. None of our parents have ever doone it where here a parent could have.

Also the expectation of marriage is different in the two countries. You talk about a second honeymoon, a totally alien concept to most Egyptian women. And lastly often these second relationships with western women the attraction is financial rather than physical and the Egpytian wife can expect to share in this enhanced life.

Yes you would say that...what a farse!Is that what you think of our women...that we need your money!Nonsense...you say in your country it is different aspects..nonsense...in your country it is called having affair....would you like if your husband had affair with other women in your country?...Imbarress you with your family by sleeping with another...NONSENSE...
You are big liar...say the real reason...say it!!!!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:

With all do respect Akshar...you really have the wrong end here.If you were in your country ...married with children and you had a good life...what would you do if your husband had an affair...because that is what Egyptian woman see it as.They see it as the ultimate betrayal betrayal...You dont have tobelieve it...but if you spend a lot of time with Egyptian woman outside the family you married into...they will tell you the truth.Dont under estimate Egyptian woman...they know a lot about honeymoons etc. they just dont talk about it.I really am a bit baffled why you think Egyptian woman are greatful for the finances and they dont know about honeymoon...can you please explain whatever gave you that idea?

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

With all do respect Akshar...you really have the wrong end here.If you were in your country ...married with children and you had a good life...what would you do if your husband had an affair...because that is what Egyptian woman see it as.They see it as the ultimate betrayal betrayal...You dont have tobelieve it...but if you spend a lot of time with Egyptian woman outside the family you married into...they will tell you the truth.Dont under estimate Egyptian woman...they know a lot about honeymoons etc. they just dont talk about it.I really am a bit baffled why you think Egyptian woman are greatful for the finances and they dont know about honeymoon...can you please explain whatever gave you that idea?

My Egyptian co-wife, my Egyptian mother in law, my Egyptian sisters in law, the Egyptian wives of my husbands friends, my Egyptian neighbours

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:

My Egyptian co-wife, my Egyptian mother in law, my Egyptian sisters in law, the Egyptian wives of my husbands friends, my Egyptian neighbours

OIC...I guess we move in completelly different circles...I have a lot to learn about upper egypt.I was told that they are stuck to the old ways but i didnt think it would be this behind!...I have a few girl friends in Luxor and there is not much I can teach them about the west...but I guess its because they had a lot more exposure and they are my age.Their parents are a bit old fashioned but they are up to date with almost everything...but I guess its the influence of the kids.

By the way ignore Manoesh he/she is just jealous,maybe he/she wished you would have married him/her. ...shame poor thing!

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that fucking woman what's her face shakhar or shakharlaha, is a lunatic. Some of her posts are like: me me me me me perfect life me. She turned my stomach, she paid her kha.. of a husband a real kha..l husband.
etfooooooooo
some Egyptian men are really shitty to even touch such garbage. But shi..t goes well with sh..it and her picture on the net What the fu..ck was she thinking the moron. The man is a teenager. Stupid Egyptian kha...w.l wasting his youth with that thing...
zeballah.

quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:
Yes you would say that...what a farse!Is that what you think of our women...that we need your money!Nonsense...you say in your country it is different aspects..nonsense...in your country it is called having affair....would you like if your husband had affair with other women in your country?...Imbarress you with your family by sleeping with another...NONSENSE...

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blunt:
that fucking woman what's her face shakhar or shakharlaha, is a lunatic. Some of her posts are like: me me me me me perfect life me. She turned my stomach, she paid her kha.. of a husband a real kha..l husband.
etfooooooooo
some Egyptian men are really shitty to even touch such garbage. But shi..t goes well with sh..it and her picture on the net What the fu..ck was she thinking the moron. The man is a teenager. Stupid Egyptian kha...w.l wasting his youth with that thing...
zeballah.

Well all I can say is, comparing your spiteful, venomous, malicious personal attacks on Akshar with her replies, I know who I think is more 'classy' since some people here seem to think that's how people should be measured.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:

it is just simple: when my husband did have an affair: I divorced him!
I have my own money and I dont need a husband for any material reasons.
I just need a man for emotions, having a family, partnership, friendship and yes: sex!
this is what you will never understand.
We Europeans dont need a man who "takes the responsibility" or who cares "in a material way". Because we can do this for ourselves.
And we are free to choose our husbands out of emotions. We are so lucky compared with you!

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Come on blunt at least get my name right

I am sorry you feel that a positive experience should be such an afront. Many Egyptians on this site complain about constant negative portrayals of Egyptian people and you complain about a positive portrayal.

Statictically some relationships have to succeed and Inshahallah this will be mine. As they say not all the fingers of one hand are the same.

------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, wouldn't just a tiny bit of class look more convincing?
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Come on blunt at least get my name right

I am sorry you feel that a positive experience should be such an afront. Many Egyptians on this site complain about constant negative portrayals of Egyptian people and you complain about a positive portrayal.

Statictically some relationships have to succeed and Inshahallah this will be mine. As they say not all the fingers of one hand are the same.

Please Akshar, dont feel hurt by Blunt. It hurts myself reading what she wrote about you. I did not met you personally yet, but I hope I will in future. You help me a lot in March and you invitation to your birthdayparty made me feel very happy. You are a great personality and if you relationship suceeds than this is the most important thing and nothing else.

Best regards
Jutta

------------------
http://www.symbolon.beep.de

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:

Please Akshar, dont feel hurt by Blunt. It hurts myself reading what she wrote about you. I did not met you personally yet, but I hope I will in future. You help me a lot in March and you invitation to your birthdayparty made me feel very happy. You are a great personality and if you relationship suceeds than this is the most important thing and nothing else.

Best regards
Jutta

No I am not hurt by someone like blunt, actually I feel really sorry for her. There must have been something awful go on to make her feel like that. It is the same for all the poeple that attack one on an Internet forum. They are not really attacking you because they don't know you. they are attacking what you represent or remind them of. I am afraid attacking me doesn't give them the release they need and they will go ne to attack others and yet the problem is probably internal and needs resolving internally

------------------

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No I am not hurt by someone like blunt, actually I feel really sorry for her. There must have been something awful go on to make her feel like that. It is the same for all the poeple that attack one on an Internet forum. They are not really attacking you because they don't know you. they are attacking what you represent or remind them of. I am afraid attacking me doesn't give them the release they need and they will go ne to attack others and yet the problem is probably internal and needs resolving internally

Akshar,

I do not agree with Manoesh when she or anybody else are generalizing all Western women based on you and similar situations, but I do agree with both Manoesh and Blunt on this thread when they do focus on orfi co-wives.

Are not you tired of feeding us your fairy tales? Enough of pretending. You use the culture to your advantage, Your teen aged (compared to you) Mahmoud uses the culture to his advantage, the "happy third" is either "happy" as she pursues her own interest or she is truly "unhappy" but hey your website does not have the "happy third" anywhere.

It is an open affair and let's not cite Egyptian culture. Nobody gets hurt and everybody is happy.... Sure... tell us more fairy tales...

Of course, you would say that I have not been to Egypt and moreover Luxor, how would I know? But it is pretty obvious, Jane. Let's be realistic about it

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 03 August 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

"Of course, you would say that I have not been to Egypt and moreover Luxor, how would I know? But it is pretty obvious, Jane. Let's be realistic about it"

If you haven't been to Egypt or Luxor then you don't know and you are showing your ignorance. What's obvious is that Jane is happy and you are miserable and want to spread that misery around. You're the one that needs to be realistic and realize you are a narrow-minded bigot.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why the F u C k do you marry or sleep with Egyptian men then, Ms Perfect European fu ck head Jutta3 shi t??
Why don't you stick to your perfect European fu c k i n g ways then Ms fu..c k yourself. Independant and perfect responsibility taker that needs no man but jumps in bed with Egyptian men anytime and then TELLS all details in FORUMS ya welad el weskhaaa.. to everyone how big the meat is.. how this how that.. dantom akh ra men el kh aa raaaah ... but is so much better and luckier than Egyptian women you fuc k head you are a nothing compared to Egyptian women.. you are taken for a ride and you well deserve it.. and you will see mark my words your man will take your money because you give it to him, and he is a low class son of a bitch because he takes it same as the other what's her fu c k face Ashakharlaha kam marra deeh so tefham bent el sharm o u t a.. ya Allah ya Allah....efta7 Allah esm allah esma allah.. ya ghagar ya welad el shar mou t a, ya watyeen aizeen tetrabom bel korbag..we tetdeb7om ya zeballah..
AAL class aal ..I'll drink to that class bit...CHEERS...ya drunk ya khomargeya ya netneen..aaal pig aal I will feed you the pig from your ass ya zeballlah...
Go back to your fu c k i n g country you piece of dirt.

quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:
it is just simple: when my husband did have an affair: I divorced him!
I have my own money and I dont need a husband for any material reasons.
I just need a man for emotions, having a family, partnership, friendship and yes: sex!
this is what you will never understand.
We Europeans dont need a man who "takes the responsibility" or who cares "in a material way". Because we can do this for ourselves.
And we are free to choose our husbands out of emotions. We are so lucky compared with you!

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 03 August 2004).]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHEERS to you too you drunken Cl A sS y bit ch...
quote:
Originally posted by moll:

Well all I can say is, comparing your spiteful, venomous, malicious personal attacks on Akshar with her replies, I know who I think is more 'classy' since some people here seem to think that's how people should be measured.

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Akshar,

I do not agree with Manoesh when she or anybody else are generalizing all Western women based on you and similar situations, but I do agree with both Manoesh and Blunt on this thread when they do focus on orfi co-wives.

Are not you tired of feeding us your fairy tales? Enough of pretending. You use the culture to your advantage, Your teen aged (compared to you) Mahmoud uses the culture to his advantage, the "happy third" is either "happy" as she pursues her own interest or she is truly "unhappy" but hey your website does not have the "happy third" anywhere.

It is an open affair and let's not cite Egyptian culture. Nobody gets hurt and everybody is happy.... Sure... tell us more fairy tales...

Of course, you would say that I have not been to Egypt and moreover Luxor, how would I know? But it is pretty obvious, Jane. Let's be realistic about it

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 03 August 2004).]

Gee Katrina, don't you think you're being sorta mean?? I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that Jane & her family could be really happy, especially since she said her co-wife has grown up around plural marriages. Regardless of what any of their motives were, she says they're happy. So be it.

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as for this other "Blunt" person, it baffles me that someone could use the name "Allah" in the same sentence as such vulgar language. But then, people do a lot of sick things in the name of "Allah", I suppose.
Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about hearing from some ''real'' Egyptian women instead of these stuck up Egyptian wannabe khawaga broads. Where are the Egyptian women at? Do any Egyptians[I mean real Egyptians] and not these westernized types frequent this board. We only get one end of the spectrum and never hear the voice of Egyptians.

Blunt,you tell these khawagas off akee.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blunt! Mesh Ma3ool kidah, 3eib! Khaleek helw, Allah yikhaleek.

Shame on all for bashing this lady, who are we, if she is not hurting the Egyptian woman. So what if she's wealthy, Kadeejah was a wealthy widow as well. It's okay to take a widow and an orphan child.

If they married just for sex, then shame on them. I hope its not so.

Carlene, people do bad things in the name of Jesus as well, just so you'll know. Don't make assumptions based on a disgruntled poster.

Natashia when will you finally admit to all that you and Manoesh are the same person? Did you start this thread to cause problems because you can't say to Ashkar what you really feel. Are you jealous because she owns flats and is happy? Why do you disagree with yourself, do you need counseling?

Don't try to deny it, I will tell all your other user id's as well, then everyone will be in for a big shocker. Faragna khatwetak!

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
CHEERS to you too you drunken Cl A sS y bit ch...

Cheers!

I can hear your therapist calling, Blunt, you're late for your appointment.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azizah
Member # 4126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for azizah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was away for some time and started now to read some posts and I must say I am quite shoked and sad, how people insult each other here now.
I think all life is about is to find a good way to live in peace and respect our world with all what is on it, humans, animals, the environment............

And for this post, as far as I know there are egyptian women which are very hurt when their husband gets married to a second or third or ..... wife, even it is common and legal in egypt, because they really love their husbands. On the other hand there are so many arranged marriages and the wifes would just be worried about the financial situation if another family has to be fed, so they dont worry about the love or sex with another woman, they are even happy to share this so they have not to be available at all times. Anyway this is what I am told by egyptians and I would appreciate honest and not insulting replies from egyptian people.
salam azizah

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Natashiah:
[B]How much do we as foreigners really know about how the Egyptian women feel?

Posts: 30 | From: Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Haqikah:
Shame on all for bashing this lady, who are we, if she is not hurting the Egyptian woman. So what if she's wealthy, Kadeejah was a wealthy widow as well. It's okay to take a widow and an orphan child.

------------------------------------------
Is that just not part of the problem though that too many young men in Egypt marry for sex. So many Egyptian men have admitted this to me and then when the novelty wears off and there is no true love or connection between the couple they go and start looking elsewhere. In so many cases there is no proper courtship of finding out if the couple are compatable... what then is the marriage for if not for sex and to bring children. Hence why the divorce rate in Egypt is so high

In Ashkar's situation can anyone be stupid enough to believe that a woman that has been married before, has suffered the pain of the death of her husband, has a child to bring up would ever consider marriage soley for the reason of sex.

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
having a drink with the medical staff ya Molly Polly ya bent el kalb?

Your pictures are all over the place you drunk sh i t and do not try to defend what's her face Ms Ashakharlaha ...her pics and her stories with details that are shameful for anyone to read...about her sex life ya welad el kalb ..and no I will not paste everything I knowhere you read it every day ya shar m o t a.. and you know exactly what the f I am talking about...

You people try to fool others.. but some of us KNOW who you are and how low you get for sex with..an Egyptian man...you pay for them ya welad el abalssah ya shayateen...using their conditions and abuse it.. and yes the **** head married for sex and paid for sex too and she admits it in many places and you know exactly what I mean drunken Molly khar ya..

quote:
Cheers!

I can hear your therapist calling, Blunt, you're late for your appointment.

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
who do you think you are you fuc k i n g bitch to even pronounce the name Egyptian woman ya weskha ya bent el weskha...
You know how Egyptian women feel you know what they understand and not? ya bent el kalb you know nothing you can't see further than Your kh aw al penis ya bent el.... danty netna natana...
second honeymoon Egyptian women do not understand??? You speak with authority about Egyptian women ...what makes you an expert do you also fu ck them?? Or maybe you found another way to pay for something else ya shar m o o t a..
One day dearest kha ry a you will pay for every thing you have done ya zeballah..
quote:

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 04 August 2004).]

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Ya Haqikah mesh momken eli biyet3emel feena dah we a3deen sakteen fein el regalah ana set ya haqikah.. set we mafeesh RAGEL hina wala eih...a3deen sakteen sakteen 3amaleen net bahdel yimeen we shemal men hikayate el natana beta3thom.. kefaya baaa lazem 7ad yirabeehom welad el abalssah..bel korbag.. dol a3deen fi baladna wakhdeen regaletna we kaman biyeshtemo fil setat el masreyate 3einy 3einak mafeesh ay dammm wala ay e7ssasss dol welad weskha.. Haram kidah Misr metbahdela we baeit sex spot lel shara m eet beto 3 Uk we Russia we Amrika we zeft we atran...
Nefssy afara a3 feehom kam rossa ssah we nekhlass men el arraf wel zebalah eli malya el balad 7aga mesh ma3a oolah abadan...
fein el REGALAh fein regalet MASR ya Masreeyeeen ya regalah ya hooo etla3oh baa we saketoh shwayet el shara me et eli amleen respectable ladies aaalll...fein el regalah el real ones mesh shwayet el khawlat mat wa afoohom 3and 7adohom dol.. mat saketoohom...Amrican wala engleez wala zeft..
quote:
Originally posted by Haqikah:
Blunt! Mesh Ma3ool kidah, 3eib! Khaleek helw, Allah yikhaleek.

Carlene, people do bad things in the name of Jesus as well, just so you'll know. Don't make assumptions based on a disgruntled poster.

Natashia when will you finally admit to all that you and Manoesh are the same person? Did you start this thread to cause problems because you can't say to Ashkar what you really feel. Are you jealous because she owns flats and is happy? Why do you disagree with yourself, do you need counseling?

Don't try to deny it, I will tell all your other user id's as well, then everyone will be in for a big shocker. Faragna khatwetak!

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Uh, I didn't, so don't YOU make assumptions about what I do & don't know, 'kay?

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member

Dear All

When I first posted this thread it was to get an idea if western women really know what the true situation in a orfi marriage.Some do but they live in denial trying to justify their actions...by trying to convince people that they are a benifit to the family financially and if it wasnt for them the family would not have survived.Sorry please dont take this wrong and i dont mean to offend anyone ....but how did the family survive before the orfi wife came into the picture???...Allah provides...not orfi wife PERIOD!Others know from the start what the consequences are but for them it is favorable...because there is no responsibility...almost like a premarital relationship in the west......no divorce courts paying thousands of dollars,no splitting of property,no prenuptual agreements, no waiting years for the divorce to be final etc.

The men who enter this type of marriage is just as guilty ..WHY?...They know for a fact they will not leave their wifes and children for orfi wife or any other for that matter.Why? ...Because they know if they divorce the wife they will pay through their arses for maintenance not only for the children but for the wife too...something like elamony!By the way...the government docs the maintenace from his salary even before he can smell it...thats if he is employed and has a bank account ect.The line they usually play is..."I dont want to hurt her or my children"...Bullshit!What does he think he is doing when he takes orfi wife????...Make his current wife very happy???I think NOOOT!

Besides in Islam if a man wants to take another wife he has to provide for both the wifes equaly!!!!...So how come the orfi wife is always the one dishing the money???MMMMM...I think its because he knows from the start that he married her to get money!!

Its easy to say that if the first wife is unhappy with the arrangement...why doesnt she ask for divorce???...Well like I said before if you spent years working on the marriage and rearing the family and trying to secure your happiness etc. would you just walk out?...Its easier said then done!In the west maybe...but because of the culture divorce is seen as a shame especially for a woman...and yes most women in egypt are virgins when they marry.Sooo....whatever "life" experience they
have was gained within the marriage...not anywhere else!Of course there are some who spent time in the west and are used to the life style...but they are in the minority.So how do one go about starting a fresh with very little knowledge and on top of that being looked down on?...A degree or being well educated does not mean you have life experience.Im not saying they are weak.....they are anything BUT weak...any woman that can stand sharing her husband with another must have a backbone of steel.

So for those orfi wifes wo think they have improved a family's life...mmmm think again!For those who are about to get into an orfi marriage.....think very hard if you would have accepted another woman into your marriage.

For the men...imagine your daughter's husband marrying another woman and your daughter comes crying to you...how would that make you feel??...you will scream ya ibnil kalp!...my beautiful daughter being hurt by this ibnil wisga!Think about your siters whom you adore and protect like vey delicate flowers...would you like it if her husband did the same to her.Think about your mothers,daughters,cousins,nieces ect...Remember that whatever you do will come back to your children.

Im not Egyptian...but our culture is the same with a few acceptions.So dont stone me for giving my opinion...this the way i see it.Its not aimed against specific persons but if you feel offended thats your problem...not mine!Besides not one western women came forward to even try to imagine how it could possibly feel...they rather came up with all sorts of justifications.Call a spade a spade...dont color it and try to pass it off as some sort of fairy tale!....

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
quote:
having a drink with the medical staff ya Molly Polly ya bent el kalb?

Your pictures are all over the place you drunk sh i t and do not try to defend what's her face Ms Ashakharlaha ...her pics and her stories with details that are shameful for anyone to read...about her sex life ya welad el kalb ..and no I will not paste everything I knowhere you read it every day ya shar m o t a.. and you know exactly what the f I am talking about...

You people try to fool others.. but some of us KNOW who you are and how low you get for sex with..an Egyptian man...you pay for them ya welad el abalssah ya shayateen...using their conditions and abuse it.. and yes the **** head married for sex and paid for sex too and she admits it in many places and you know exactly what I mean drunken Molly khar ya..

Oh you sad, SAD person....it's not even worth answering a low life like you. If YOU'RE an example of Egyptian women, no bloody wonder Egyptian men want a foreign wife.

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
ya bent el sha r m o o ta ignorant bit c h..ya low life...look at your self in the mirror after you drink and tell me how an Egyptian man thinks of you ...he thinks you are a wasted wh o r e ya sazga h ..youa re used as wh o r es that is what you don't get ya bloke ya kh ar ya

quote:

Oh you sad, SAD person....it's not even worth answering a low life like you. If YOU'RE an example of Egyptian women, no bloody wonder Egyptian men want a foreign wife.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not for attacking anyone and I have no intention of doing so, so I don't want anybody to misinterpret what I am about to say.

Of the Luxor women I know that are married to Egyptian men who already have Egyptian wives, almost without exception they have continually pushed their new husbands to divorce their Egyptian partner. Most men lie and tell their orfi wives that they are already divorced. When the wives find out that they are still married they demand that a divorce takes place. I have listened for hours to women moan that their Egyptian husband will not divorce his old wife.

Ten thousand excuses will be made why this divorce cannot happen. At no time have I ever heard any of these women feel sorry for the Egyptian wife who is about to be dumped. The women all say the same "he only married her for children anyway" and "he can take the children when they are 7" or "she's been cut and he does not like sex with her".

Several women I know have agreed that they will bring up his children when he takes them away from their mother. Seldom do they think of how that mother will feel to have to children snatched from her and handed over to someone else.

Many of these women also want to take their new husbands to their home countries - "can I get him a visa" which would take him away from his wife and children. They may be unaware of his family's existence but what kind of man lets all this happen?

Without doubt money is the prime motivator. Would a man abandon his wife and children for a woman old enough to be his mother/grandmother for any other reason. I doubt it.

However, there are also cases where the man has been married to a European woman for years and THEN taken an Egyptian wife without her knowledge. Both the Egyptian man and the Egyptian woman being complicit in the arrangement. This is also dreadful. In this case which is the orfi wife? The reason given is "I must have children" but what it really means is "you can pay the bills for all of us but I want a younger wife".

Truthfully, how many of the European women on this forum have heard other women moan that the men are reluctant to divorce their Egyptian wives and how few of them have any considered the feelings of the first wife?

One British woman I know met her man through the internet and spent a week with him on the Red Sea. He was a chef with a big hotel When he refused to divorce his wife before marrying her she took a video of him without clothes on in one of the hotel bederoom and sent it to his employers to make sure he got the sack. She was very pleased with herself. Maybe he deserved it for wanting his cake and eating it but his wife did not deserve the a European woman should steal her husband and then make him lose his job that he could not longer keep them all.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 04 August 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
quote:
ya bent el sha r m o o ta ignorant bit c h..ya low life...look at your self in the mirror after you drink and tell me how an Egyptian man thinks of you ...he thinks you are a wasted wh o r e ya sazga h ..youa re used as wh o r es that is what you don't get ya bloke ya kh ar ya

Oh you stupid sad woman, you think that putting s p a c e s between your letters covers up your filthy mouth? Get a life!

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh you stupid sad woman, you think that putting s p a c e s between your letters covers up your filthy mouth? Get a life!

Actually, with a mouth like that, I'd assumed the person was male.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
I don't know, Carleen, there's something about her posts that sounds like a jealous female that can't get a man to me....but you could be right.
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
So why the F u C k do you marry or sleep with Egyptian men then, Ms Perfect European fu ck head Jutta3 shi t??
Why don't you stick to your perfect European fu c k i n g ways then Ms fu..c k yourself. Independant and perfect responsibility taker that needs no man but jumps in bed with Egyptian men anytime and then TELLS all details in FORUMS ya welad el weskhaaa.. to everyone how big the meat is.. how this how that.. dantom akh ra men el kh aa raaaah ... but is so much better and luckier than Egyptian women you fuc k head you are a nothing compared to Egyptian women.. you are taken for a ride and you well deserve it.. and you will see mark my words your man will take your money because you give it to him, and he is a low class son of a bitch because he takes it same as the other what's her fu c k face Ashakharlaha kam marra deeh so tefham bent el sharm o u t a.. ya Allah ya Allah....efta7 Allah esm allah esma allah.. ya ghagar ya welad el shar mou t a, ya watyeen aizeen tetrabom bel korbag..we tetdeb7om ya zeballah..
AAL class aal ..I'll drink to that class bit...CHEERS...ya drunk ya khomargeya ya netneen..aaal pig aal I will feed you the pig from your ass ya zeballlah...
Go back to your fu c k i n g country you piece of dirt.

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 03 August 2004).]

ohhhhhh, very "classy" words my dear.
My godness, I hope I will never have a case like yours in my psychologic clinic.
this will be a hell of a work to get you healthy again.
I mean you can tell me what you want because I dont care. But please let my dear husband out of the way.
He is the dearest person I have ever met in my life and now, hearing what you have to say, I more and more understand better why so many egyptian man want to marry westernized woman.
And you are wrong: he did not take any money from me, because I dont have money to give away.
And if you think of other prejudices: no I am not older than him, no I did not give him money, no he did not ask for VISA, I told him that if he wants to be together with me he must come to Germany because I can not leave the country for some reasons. And yes all his family was happy about our relationship.
So what is your problem lady? did you not have a dear beloved husband? OHhhhhh I am sssoooooo sooorrryyy for you!
You dont have the freedom to do what you want? Oohhhhh what a pity!!!!!
You dont have the possibility to choose your husband from any country in the world??? Ooohhhh my dear I am really starting to cry for your sake.
I have all these possibilities and opportunities and I am very lucky about it.

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jutta: All these things in your life are wonderful and you will have a happy life. The difference is that he did not leave a wife and children to be with you, he is not twenty/thirty/forty years younger than you and you both have a future in your country. You will have a good life.

Blunt is insulting all and sundry. It is common on the forum but underneath all that invective there is some sense. The girls in my village hated me. All were lovely to my face but as I was with the most desirable 'unmarried' man in the village they said terrible things behind my back. Their argument was "she has had her life and her children - now she is taking mine". Actually, they had a point.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Jutta: All these things in your life are wonderful and you will have a happy life. The difference is that he did not leave a wife and children to be with you, he is not twenty/thirty/forty years younger than you and you both have a future in your country. You will have a good life.

Blunt is insulting all and sundry. It is common on the forum but underneath all that invective there is some sense. The girls in my village hated me. All were lovely to my face but as I was with the most desirable 'unmarried' man in the village they said terrible things behind my back. Their argument was "she has had her life and her children - now she is taking mine". Actually, they had a point.

I can understand that. But I mean hey: this is not your fault. I mean if he wanted to marry one of that girls he had done it. But he didn't. He choosed you. Why can anyone blame you for that? It is not the fault of the complete western world that our women are free to choose and the egyptian women are not. It is completely stupid to react in such a way.

------------------

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Jutta
There is two sides to a story...and yes its not your fault that he chose you.But look at the odds!Turn the tables around....and think how you would have felt being one of those girls.By the way...western women are not as "free" as you think!You can ignore Blunt....I can almost garentee you that Blunt is "NOT" a woman...I have never ever seen an Egyptian woman write such smut or even speak it...no matter how "low class" and angry she was!If there is any Egyptian woman who "speak" like that ...well I surelly havent heard it before!

Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
Jutta
There is two sides to a story...and yes its not your fault that he chose you.But look at the odds!Turn the tables around....and think how you would have felt being one of those girls.By the way...western women are not as "free" as you think!You can ignore Blunt....I can almost garentee you that Blunt is "NOT" a woman...I have never ever seen an Egyptian woman write such smut or even speak it...no matter how "low class" and angry she was!If there is any Egyptian woman who "speak" like that ...well I surelly havent heard it before!

Even if I try to think how I would have felt being one of those girls, I cant. How would they think if maybe an egyptian woman from Alexandria would have been the chosen one. It is the same. they can not blame any woman on the world for the reason that she is the chosen wife of a man. This is ridiculous. this is like "what does she have that I dont have". There will never be an answer to that question. Both will have their reasons for their choice and this will be beyond any "logical" reason. Isnt that thinking "Why did he choose an european wife? there are so many nice, beautiful, loveable egyptian girls" somehow racistic and very very stupid? I mean we are living in a century with Flights to any place on the world! World is becoming a little village regarding distances. Do these girls not watch TV?

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
No Jutta, you have missed the point. He did not choose me to be his wife. I bought him. The girls knew that. Love never came into it (although he professed undying love it was a sham), However, they chose to blame me for buying him rather than him for selling himself.

I will say one thing though. I know for a fact that many of those girls actually approached him and brought up the question of marriage. When told he was already married (to me) they said they "would wait". They were quite willing to accept whatever riches he obtained from me. When he does marry they know that money that buys their gold is mine and the flat they will live in was built by me - that will not bother them one little bit.

Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Blunt,, anta mota'aked?Hal deeh Haee'a wala Esha'aa? Atarri kadab kibeer! Ya khossarah. Fel donia fe we fe. Weylomoony? Aloo, yamaa aloo keteer alena., We aloo, aloo, alena aloo.
Yama aloo alena aloo. Elley gharoo menna we hayaroona. El gheera, we zenoonha, We abelna el hasdeen. Wala hansh alehom
Yefotoona, El gheera, we zenoonha.

Egyptian women are not stupid. Now Jutta thinks we can’t make choices, maybe from the news station in her country? I don’t know.

Yalla! Khalast Feek Kol El Kalam

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
Ya Blunt,, anta mota'aked?Hal deeh Haee'a wala Esha'aa? Atarri kadab kibeer! Ya khossarah. Fel donia fe we fe. Weylomoony? Aloo, yamaa aloo keteer alena., We aloo, aloo, alena aloo.
Yama aloo alena aloo. Elley gharoo menna we hayaroona. El gheera, we zenoonha, We abelna el hasdeen. Wala hansh alehom

Egyptian women are not stupid. Now Jutta thinks we can’t make choices, maybe from the news station in her country? I don’t know.

No, from the talk to egyptian women. In personal and in the net. With women from upper egypt and from women from Cairo and Assuan. And most (not all) told me that they have to do what their fathers or their husbands tell them. If this is not true: great!

------------------

Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Jutta we choose our own husbands, or they choose us and we can say no, our fathers don't tell us who to marry, we are not living in the dark ages you know? We have a choice to divorce a man if he take another wife. Egyptian women look down on Orfi marriages. Only Egyptian prostitutes do that, its not a marriage of honor you know. So we are not the stupid ones, maybe the stupid ones have been convinced other wise by their beloved boyfriends who wants sex and can drop you when he's finished!
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Natashia wanted to know how egyptian women really feel, its wonderful to know all these foreigners feel they can speak on our behalf, as if we don't have our own voice based on a few conversations they had with women they know. I had conversations with European women that say they have slep with a lot of men, should I now speak for European women and say, oh they like sleeping with a lot of men, according to the 3 I talked to. This is nonsense.

I'm finished!

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
ana set .. bass mesh 3adeya 3alashan ma ba7ebesh el khomargeya...
we fahma el donya kwayess we 3arfah asharsha7lohom welad el abalssah lel lozoom a7kam..we mafeeyash ghir do3ff wa7ed bass: ana masriya ..we wakhdaha mass oleya...

LAW feeh RAGEL FEEKOM, YEKTEBLY:
welcome_392000@yahoo.com

quote:

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 04 August 2004).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com