EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My divorce is FINAL!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My divorce is FINAL!!!!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am freeeeeeeee [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any children ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, I don't like kids.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

Why should we care?
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Did I ask you to care ???
kos omak

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to Mister Big?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

yeah and which one did you marry refresh my memory plzzzzzz [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
kos omak

[Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WOT A LAFF
Member # 14565

Icon 10 posted      Profile for WOT A LAFF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
kos omak

josette - - - kos omak wank stain [Big Grin]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
kos omak

Would you please go back under that rock from which you came from..ROTFL...

And when you come back out..please get a HIV/AIDS test for God sakes.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
quote:
kos omak

yes please [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
F u c k off you ape. Like I care what some primitive thinks of me.

quote:
quote:
kos omak

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:

quote:
quote:
kos omak

You wish, in your wildest dream..you skank!..not even with a condom.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Micky go wash your koos you old slapper. You are married to a man your grandson's age! You should really be ashamed of yourself. Cradle robber!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:
quote:
kos omak

yes please [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shahrzaad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you married is the US you have to divorce in the US otherwise you are still married.
Posts: 156 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Let me rephrase that..not even with 2 condoms and temporary marriages were legal...you have a better chance with hell freezing over.

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Let me rephrase that..not even with 2 condoms and temporary marriages were legal...you have a better chance with hell freezing over.

omak zanya fee erd.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Two condoms means less protection!
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Poor Josette..trust me hun..you've got no room to talk about Micky

Instead of using vinegar and water to clean your thang out..you've got to use dettrol to disinfect that thang fa sho!

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette came at the right time out of her hole to *entertain* us in the last hours of this year!

Who called her??!! [Mad] [Big Grin]

Hey Josette where the heck do you pick up your dirty Egyptian slang - gayegypt.com???? [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shahrzaad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well we all know that this is all another made up story on part since she cant divorce in egypt when she got married in the states....
this is just another josette fabrication.. she is probably sitting in a rocking chair making up stories

Posts: 156 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahrzaad:
she is probably sitting in a rocking chair making up stories

That's an insult to all grannies out there!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I said my divorce was finalized!!! Did I ever say where it was finalized???

Hooked on phonics worked for me!!!! You stupid slapper.

quote:
well we all know that this is all another made up story on part since she cant divorce in egypt when she got married in the states....
this is just another josette fabrication.. she is probably sitting in a rocking chair making up stories

shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
ok then if its final in the states then just how did you sign the final papers if you are in egypt, because we all know the final papers have to be signed. Please oh great one enlighten us ...
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
ok then if its final in the states then just how did you sign the final papers if you are in egypt, because we all know the final papers have to be signed. Please oh great one enlighten us ...

Now who said I was still in Egypt?

Do you know what happens when we ASSume???

Why don't you go suck a fat zeb [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hehe, Josette, I wish for the new year that you develop appropriate communication skills, you anti-social BEACH you!! [Razz]
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
since you are assume I guess you have an ASSume too bigger than mine
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Egypt:
Hehe, Josette, I wish for the new year that you develop appropriate communication skills, you anti-social BEACH you!! [Razz]

And tigerweed I hope you finally get a piece of Egyptian camel cock that you've been desperate to have for years now.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh what a pity... business as a LADYBOY must be not going well lately for you!! But don't worry hopefully soon customers will come again en masse! [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And what are you going to do with that freedom?
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
???? I think you should know me by now [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:

WOT A LAFF
Member # 14565

Icon 10 posted      Profile for WOT A LAFF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

And tigerweed I hope you finally get a piece of Egyptian camel cock that you've been desperate to have for years now.
RUMUR SAY JOSETTE HAS SMELLY LITTLE CAMEL COCK IN ITS PANTIES [Wink] ASK SHITS OOPS [Eek!] - - - SITS
[Big Grin] TIGERLILY FOR PRESIDENT [Smile]

Posts: 37 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
???? I think you should know me by now [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:

Well, sounds like there will be another part added: Josette IV.Rocky Balboa made V, in case you want to beat his record...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by WOT A LAFF:

No but thanks... please vote for Hillary instead!! [Big Grin]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

yeah and which one did you marry refresh my memory plzzzzzz [Confused]
Wasn't it her fiancee she went to Egypt for.....or was it the cute ass from the plane....or the pizza delivery boy......or her brother-in-law.......wasn't there also a taxi driver and then the one that was trying to show her the way with religion [Confused]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ah yes when Josette COMES [Big Grin] Mohamed_Cute_AZZ COMES shortly after!! [Razz] [Cool]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey people you know what?? I fullheartly believe Josette is one of LML's other online characters!!! [Cool] [Cool]
WOT A LAFF
Member # 14565

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WOT A LAFF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WOT A LAFF:

No but thanks... please vote for Hillary instead!! [Big Grin]
ISNT SHE A WOMAN????? [Eek!]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I see the sharmoota Miss Sharm is back. I will have to get in contact with my old friend Ali. He can tell all here what a slut you are and how you f u c k e d his friends behind his back and conned him out of money. You are sick Amanda.
WOT A LAFF
Member # 14565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WOT A LAFF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO **** YOURSELF JOSETTE. TROLL!!!!!!! [Mad] TA ALA MUS ZOBRY
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we start a new chat forum about Egypt without any of the negative people. It really hurts my heart to see people talk like this.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please translate for me - Kos Omak?
I may have found a new word to shock with [Big Grin]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it means f*ck your mother. So no habeeby, it's not something you would want to surprise your guy with. It's a very trashy and rude thing to say, especially in Egypt.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Can someone please translate for me - Kos Omak?
I may have found a new word to shock with [Big Grin]

ROFL!!!! Oh, yes, the meaning is quite shocking! [Embarrassed] [Eek!]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootsie:
Can we start a new chat forum about Egypt without any of the negative people. It really hurts my heart to see people talk like this.

Ya Toots why don't you be the first one to leave and start one you silly ninny. Why must people be so sensitive??? Why got your knickers in a wad??? [Roll Eyes]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't Know who you are Josette but I just read all this horrible things about you on this post and you are questioning why we all have to read this garbage and bad language? Do you like to be talked to like this? Guess so.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
quote:
kos omak

I always knew you were a bigot el-magnoon.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey people you know what?? I fullheartly believe Josette is one of LML's other online characters!!! [Cool] [Cool]

So in the moment aren't you, or is it wound up in yourself?

I do appreciate elmagnoon hitting it off on New Year's Eve and not the westernized Christian holiday. Even more appreciative that he chose to use an online alias/troll to excite himself.

Possibly these lengthy list of online deviant personas keep him popular, since so many on these egyboards love to be entertained.

Would appreciate a pic of Josette's skinny hairy aging arse though, I need a good laugh on New Year's Eve! Go for it lonely dude! [Big Grin] ! [Razz]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
sharmoota haygana

quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
I don't Know who you are Josette but I just read all this horrible things about you on this post and you are questioning why we all have to read this garbage and bad language? Do you like to be talked to like this? Guess so.

WOT A LAFF
Member # 14565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WOT A LAFF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

quote:
quote:
kos omak

I always knew you were a bigot el-magnoon.
*CORECTION* [Big Grin] elMAGNOON IS A BIGOT & A FAGGOT & A CROSDRESER!!!!! UR GOOD REALITY MEANIE
DONT FORGET &LOOK FOR CREEPIES IN THE SAND [Razz]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com