EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Clothes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Clothes
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is to the women that have married in the ministry. I am curious what did you wear the day you went to marry?
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was told the place is a dump and that jeans and t shirt is quite appropriate [Big Grin]
i am thinking of wearing a long skirt with a new kaftan i have bought

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i know its not a nice place or romantic but i wondered what most people choose to wear for it as it was a special day for them

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on ladies any answers cos i would love to see the replies too cos this is were i will go in may to marry my sweety
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha yes please, cosmo, doodle, micky? Where are you ladies????

--------------------

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
my stitch when are you planning to get married there???
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
my stitch? who is that?
hahaha

--------------------

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
ok sorry mystitcheart i was being lazy hehe
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha well no definite dates set yet. We are thinking during the week that i arrive so in 2 weeks, probably in the first few days. I arrive the 26th.

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
This is to the women that have married in the ministry. I am curious what did you wear the day you went to marry?

Long jean black skirt, fitted black hoodie, flip-flops, and a messenger bag matching my flip-flops. [Big Grin]
Words can not describe the exquisite elegance of Lazoughly post. Best of luck Mystic!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hehe, i keep wondering if i should get something special to wear or not, though i am sure my everyday clothes i wear in egypt are nice enough.
thank you Karah

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mystic, go for it girl, i would definatly want a dress, i have one that is so beautiful, if i come and youre not married yet, you can use it,m it will be perfect for you, but it is a bridal gown, long , straight, with chiffon, sooooooo sexy,
i would want flowers in my hair, fake nails, the works, And lovely pics after, you do it once go for it honey

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, all jokes aside: Lazoughly is a dump. It is so dirty and non-elegant I am afraid you would look funny in a wedding dress... I am sure you look good enough in everyday clothes to shine in there! [Smile]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once is not enough..

Recycle.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha.. I was wearing the Same clothes for the Day before ..lOLOL.. I was dirty and I smelled like a horse (we went horseback riding in the desert near the pyramids).. We had to go get my bestfriend from the airport.. and things got SO late that night we stayed in Cairo as a guest in someones flat.. No SHOWER.. NO CHANGE of clothes.. and during the night my BF and i got Bit a Million times by something and were covered in welts (thank god I was covered cause the Sucker only got my ankles)we didnt sleep.. the athan speaker was in our window.. so I went to the courts.. No sleep.. no shower.. no clean clothes.. no fragrance to cover the horse smell.. oh and yeah.. we were LAte [Razz]

thank god.. After everything was signed and done.. I got to go to my SIL.. I got to take a shower.. the wedding dress was waiting.. and a woman to thread and make-up me [Big Grin] for our wedding party that night..

Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
haha yes please, cosmo, doodle, micky? Where are you ladies????

Micky is in Egypt now,, hopefully inshallah having a great time with her hubby [Smile]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes micky deserves it sudh a wonderful polite woman ,and very respectful in every way im widh her every best of luck in my heasrt for her i wish she cud bring him home with her inshallah and i will pray too ,
hope your well both of you micky ......
love sandy .xxxx

for my wedding i already knew what it would be like cause my husband was a witness the previous week for a couple who livein devon.
i wore a black and gold thick rope thread kaftan with cream shoes and shiney pink hijab and my gold of course ..i thought i looked pretty good but i saw some forigners getting married in jeans and tshirt but then my marriage was planned some had only met there spouces a week previous that i find so wiered ....
its ok to go nice but i wouldnt recomend a wedding dress i rememeber one lady had the perks and when she got there she just cryed i know how she felt...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
haha well no definite dates set yet. We are thinking during the week that i arrive so in 2 weeks, probably in the first few days. I arrive the 26th.

[Confused] who are you marrying??
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I cannot believe that this is being written by the same person who less than one month ago told us that she had broken off her relationship with her long-term fiancé soon after breaking up with her long-term boyfriend!!! So you are now coming to spend 5 weeks with some guy you met through ES (whose ES username you can't remember) and you plan to marry him in a couple of weeks. [Confused] Have I got the story right????
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dahlia
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Dahlia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wedding planned for 1 year, so had time to ask such questions to help me out! I wore nice black jilbab from Damascus and bright purple hijab - should have worn wellington boots though to wade through the dirt and cigarette ends on the floor [Big Grin]
Posts: 160 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
I cannot believe that this is being written by the same person who less than one month ago told us that she had broken off her relationship with her long-term fiancé soon after breaking up with her long-term boyfriend!!! So you are now coming to spend 5 weeks with some guy you met through ES (whose ES username you can't remember) and you plan to marry him in a couple of weeks. [Confused] Have I got the story right????

Thank God someone other than the evil MK has finally spotted the pink elephant.

This is all so wacko that I was starting to suspect the integrity of my own brains.

MH, it's like you are on a sacred mission of self-destruction, so please see a psychologist before you ruin your life to the point of no return.

Alhamdulillah.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so its not ex fiance or ex bf?? when did another one appear on the scene??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

As I said before.. Once is not enough. [Wink]
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Ayisha, like the rest of us, you were obviously distracted by Sono's flames and Josette's escapades, and blinked and missed it... blink again and there'll be another sorry tale, I guarantee.

Not wanting to p*ss on your bonfire Mystic, but you really need to take a deep breath before you jump head first yet again. Marriage isn't a game, you know. You don't have to marry someone just because he made you feel better about yourself. [Frown]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
good luck mystic thats why i aint gettin too dressed up cos i had been warned the place aint brilliant i think normal everyday clothes seems ok
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi dear Mystic!!!

My, what exciting news!! How great for you to be able to take 5 weeks off!! What will happen with the kids, father look after them?? How do they feel to have a step-dad soon??? And WHOOoooo is it, oh please tell us more... Not V for Vendetta, seeing he is going to Egypt now... Okay, 2nd guess, male cleaner... C'on, do spill the beans - and why are you thelucky one, no charming chap here has noticed me.. Hope your visit goes really well for you!!!!

Best wishes,
Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:
And WHOOoooo is it, oh please tell us more... Not V for Vendetta, seeing he is going to Egypt now...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

El7a2y ya Sono, MH is stealing Auto!

Bubble, your ES knowledge is amazing! [Big Grin]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit, step up man and defend your damsel in distress!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, dear Mk, ny powers of observation are astute, ca... But look - a real, real nice man. FROM ES, they met here. He's going to Egypt in a few days, too, didn't he say...

Sooooo - call me shrewd like Dr. Watson, haha - but who else could it be??? All the others are taken, heartbroken, or not currently in Egypt... Or they are Battyman, and SHURELY it is not him??? Ooooh, exploding with happy curiosity here, Iam, and *I* also want an ES admirer!!!! Sulk, sulk, sulk...

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe that is why V for Vendetta is going back to Egypt [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mk i think youre cool
I know you are certainly not evil, you are fun and i know you know alot, glad to see you around, didnt see you in a while
and if someone has a problem you are always here to help

mystic go for it wear wht you like, Just enjoy youreself
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wore a pale yellow linen skirt with an asymmetrical ruffled hem, a grass green linen halter top, a cream and gold spanish lace mantilla and sky high open tan heels. Himself wore tan linen trousers, and a sky blue linen button up. We were dressed to be "Egypt" the sky, the Nile, the earth and the trees. We stood in the hallway for a while, and it was soggy it was so hot, and I remember Himself smoking cigarettes by the big window at the end. I laughed and people watched, speculating on the different relationships. The young euro girl and her sexy lover, the older american woman in new hijab bickering with her devout hubby-to-be over money and some papers she wanted him to sign, the local couples and then us, the King and Queen [Smile] . On my wedding day, I felt like the sun and the moon, it was so important to us. We left the bureau and walked across the square to get "sugar cane juice" downed a tankard fast, and could not stop laughing! Then we went to the jewelry bazarrs and had our rings made and I got my diamond set in a really unique ring, and then... off to the hospital to spend a few hours with his mother. We didn't put our wedding rings on until she held them in her hands and gave us her ok. It was a pretty overwhelming moment. Then like thundercats, we jumped in the car, and rocketed to Hurghada through the night. We made it just as the sun came up, stopped for breakfast and then crashed by the water for the next week! Dancing at Papas beach, diving the Red Sea, a few days in Sharm, then another rocket overnight to Cairo spend a few days at the Grand Hyatt, dinner cruises, dancing, etc.. then back to DC.

And still, I can't believe it really happened to me.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, I can't believe you made me acknowledge Lazoughly and romantic in the same one sentence! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] But you did - wonderful story!
Ps. Since you are a fellow DC-ite - need to hangout in DC soon! (I live and work downtown) [Big Grin]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work downtown and metro back to the burbs at night. I'm over near Chinatown, and i would LOVE to meet you!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
I work downtown and metro back to the burbs at night. I'm over near Chinatown, and i would LOVE to meet you!

I have PM-ed you. [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
cosmo you were so beautiful that day, sounds so wonderful. but love can make even the worst things seem perfect hehe. As for who i will marry, and the comment that i cant remember his es user name, well that is because i became friends with this man months and months ago and we only spoke through here through 2 pm's before switching over to instant messengers. And i dont have to defend my decision, sometimes you just know when it is right and considering i had been unable to feel for any new person before through the years during the on and off with the other 2 the fact that i find that i want to marry this man is amazing to me and if i feel it i better take it. Life is far to short to waste time with the what if's.
It isnt auto or v or cleaner, or batty hahahahaha
i will announce his name after the marriage has occured.
Just be happy for me, i have let go of the bad past, crossing my fingers and looking to a new future. We can never know what will happen if we dont try.
I will give you some details, he is sweet and loving, a few years younger than me, doesnt depend on his family to say what he will or will not do, lives on his own, works very hard for hours a day,, sometimes too many hours i must say. He is absolutely gorgeous and very respectful to me. Has completed his military and already holds a passport as he has lived in the UK at one point, now resides in egypt.
As for the rest, which is simply the name that will be told later as i happily announce our marriage complete.
As for my children, they know i talk to him, my youngest has spoken to him online herself.. i have not told them of my plans for the simple reason of if anything goes wrong i dont want them to be disappointed with it. They will be happy for me no matter what.
This is something i realize has been decided suddenly believe me i know,
its not my usual behavior to just jump but its time to step away from the thinking and thinking and thinking again, it got me no where but hurt.
its time to trust and believe in completely as he has never given me any reason not to.
We both are counting the days

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
and bubble haha thank you for your excitement and yr you know how dear you are to me too, trababe i wish you all the luck i think i know what i will wear but i dont know cause it has alot of black to it,,,,
and bubble well dear you would have to ask him why i am the lucky one cause i certainly dont know why i am the chosen one other than he loves me, and my soul and my eyes and my hair and the simple living person i am hahaha all i know is that a long time ago i posted a thread on how to post a picture of myself as my avatar and he responded with a pm and we have been talking since that day.

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Mabrouk Mystic, you have been on ES long enough to know it all! [Big Grin] Let us know how the Lazoughly goes! Maybe they renovated it???? If they did I am on my way to renew my vows and I will wear the dress ES chooses! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahahaha karah,
well thank you to all those that replied on what you wore. It has actually helped me get an idea of what i will wear cause i had no clue before. And who knows maybe my sweet will step up himself and say who he is hehe.
I highly doubt and know i dont know it all hahahaha i wont claim to know even close to it all. All i know for sure is that it has been a long time since i have smiled this much or felt this... you all wondered how i could love the 2 that i did, well they each held different qualities that i looked for, affection and love and desire to marry with one, stability and strength, understanding and faithfulness in the other... i often wished i could combine them into one man, well
wish has been granted, i have all of that through one man. Thank you allah for listening to my prayers.

--------------------

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:

I can't believe it either. I wonder if the ex-husband is still going to live out in the driveway in his RV trailor.
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
he is a few years younger than me

What is he, 12?
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
he is a few years younger than me

What is he, 12?
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good god, she doesn't sound like she's met him in person yet. i'm all for 'to each her own' but this is plain and simple an unstable person in need of professional help.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:
and why are you thelucky one, no charming chap here has noticed me..

Just chose a more feminine sounding username and the PMs will start coming.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bubbles, post some pictures of yourself on a webcam with a silky slip on and I assure you, they will come! [Big Grin]

You know what's sad about this whole situation? Is her so-called "friends" cheering her on to marry some guy she's never met. Real friends wouldn't encourage her to marry so quickly.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
Bubbles, post some pictures of yourself on a webcam with a silky slip on and I assure you, they will come! [Big Grin]

You know what's sad about this whole situation? Is her so-called "friends" cheering her on to marry some guy she's never met. Real friends wouldn't encourage her to marry so quickly.

Bonzo, again, you've taken the words right out of my mouth. It irks me that people put these fluffy, cotton-wool wrapped responses of total encouragement on here. I really didn't want to put a dampener on things for Mysticheart, but when people are egging her on like this, they really aren't helping matters. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
c'mon everybody, say it with me. bipolar.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002586

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh boy. [Frown]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:

One does not even have to post a pic...I have not and my very first week in here i got some pm's from guys... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
No joke,is truth!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Very, very, very sad indeed. It's ironic that her same "friends" are the first to preach to everyone here about waiting, meeting, taking it slow.

Sashyra88, it's your sexy avatar, girlfriend! [Wink]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com