EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Clothes (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Clothes
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are a bitch but that,s my cv , and to prove it i will send my cv you just copied it because i sent it when i asked for a job , tell me where i was born and the women
Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, I'm not trying to put a downer on things, its just some things are close to my heart and women being 'duped' is one of them. I'm not saying you are at all, I dont know this man and i hope he is sincere as you say, like you say, you are an adult and we all have to make our own decisions, so good luck i hope it works out.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you flutterby
i am still waiting for her to show proof of what she says, something more than the information on his cv she is copying

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
name the women mk, show the orfi papers, show the proof of any of this

"Show the Orfi papers"??!! What do you think I am, the Ministry of Orfi Pimping?

Where is Sharon's website for God's sake? That's one but I need to look of the other names and the pictures..

You show a proof of self-respect and stop dating "en masse". Go look after your kids or eat a meat sandwich or something!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by master_mind:
you are a bitch but that,s my cv , and to prove it i will send my cv you just copied it because i sent it when i asked for a job , tell me where i was born and the women

And you are a dog looking for a visa and probably incubating a couple of STDs already.

Go find a job ya 7aqeer instead of stealing women's money and stop giving a bad name for your country and people.

Rabbena yente2em mennak. Amen.

But I guess you two deserve each other. God has his ways you know!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he has a job dear and he doesnt want a visa, he wants me to live there but i cant do that at least for a few years. eventually i will though.
Still waiting for your proof of what you claim,if you know of a couple then you should be able to get the papers to prove your words. name them ,,

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all i don,t think she is mentally stable
look at these testimonials from my old comapny i won,t tell her where i work now
http://summittoursegypt.com/testmon.htm
feel free to see if i have a job or not

Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
now tell me my place of birth instead of stealing my information from the c.v . i,m lucky i didn,t mention in my c.v my address or where i was born
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
hey all i don,t think she is mentally stable
look at these testimonials from my old comapny i won,t tell her where i work now
http://summittoursegypt.com/testmon.htm
feel free to see if i have a job or not

You're just one of those liars who get away with their deeds.. For Some time.. But not forever. I had never heard of you until Sharon came up with her website and story. Don't lie about it becasue it's you in the pictures.

I will find Sharon's page sooner or later ya idiot!

I know where you work now and I can make your life hell but I won't because you two are not worth my time.

MH, he's the perfect candidate for you. God said: "Good men for good women, and bad men for bad women".

Enjoy each other's company.

quote:
now tell me my place of birth instead of stealing my information from the c.v . i,m lucky i didn,t mention in my c.v my address or where i was born

You were born a slum near Alexandria. I will find the address soon don't you worry!
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
by the way , we are not getting married by orfi marriage , we decided to get legally married, by the way Mk , u look so black in heart , because once you said i,m looking for money by orfi marriage , then u changed ur opinion that i need a visa , get a life
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hey mk, if he uses women for money, then why is it he hasnt asked me for money and when i ask how much money i need to bring with me he tells me not to worry about money at all.

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
hey mk, if he uses women for money, then why is it he hasnt asked me for money and when i ask how much money i need to bring with me he tells me not to worry about money at all.

That's what he said to Sharon too. It's all smooth talk in the beginning. It's not the money as much as the visa.

He will marry you legally because he's desperate to get out. And he will dump you as soon as he finds out that you can't get him a visa.

I promise you.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
and just why is it i wont be able to get him a visa dear?
he knows i am not rich by any means
any way i am done with you until you can show proof of your words.
stop trying to destroy an innocent man
and what you say makes no difference in our marriage plans at all,
show your proof or shut up

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Mk ,
first you said i don,t have a job , then you said you know my work ,
second you said i will marry orfi and take her money then when we said we will legally married you said i,m after the visa.
you said i will ask her for money , then now what else you will say ,
you know what you just want to lose the time instead of sitting alone , because everybody left you , enjoy your horrible life ,

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thank you flutterby
i am still waiting for her to show proof of what she says, something more than the information on his cv she is copying

the only "proof" that's needed here is your own posts. your life, as you've described, is heartbreakingly sad, but i can't feel sympathy for someone who purposefully puts herself in harm's way the way you do.

based on the actions of your past, as you've posted them, one would think you an innocent victim and life dealing you a bad hand.

but now? you "falling in love" with the idea of a man (because I'm sorry, until you have a physical relationship, he is just an idea of who you think he is.), hiding it from your children, and marrying him???

my god, you're a grown woman. can't you think logically and see the long-term consequences of your drastic and impulsive action?

please go see a counselor. you seriously need someone's help. you've gotten to the point where now you're placing yourself in these heartbreaking situations, and guess what? yes, you will be a victim again and yes you'll have another sad thing to add to the list of tragedies in your life.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
and just why is it i wont be able to get him a visa dear?
he knows i am not rich by any means
any way i am done with you until you can show proof of your words.
stop trying to destroy an innocent man
and what you say makes no difference in our marriage plans at all,
show your proof or shut up

Because the American embassy knows better now. You better have a job and good income to be able to get him any paper approved. Even if you did, they do their research and reject those with fishy backgrounds.

I guess you two are perfect for each other with all your false promises. Hee hee. Yalla ebla3ha ya Momen afandi! And you never answered me about the number of women you Orfi married. You didn't even say NONE, becasue you and I know that you're avoiding to answer me face to face you liar.

And yes I will shut up until I find those pictures and post them, because obviously he never told you about Sharon and the other ladies, but I will be laughing at both of you with all my heart.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
i am not hiding anything from my children, they know i am in a relation with him, my youngest has spoken with him, i have simply not mentioned the marriage because if for some reason it doesnt happen, as in proper paper work being done. that is all, thank you.

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Mk ,
first you said i don,t have a job , then you said you know my work ,
second you said i will marry orfi and take her money then when we said we will legally married you said i,m after the visa.
you said i will ask her for money , then now what else you will say ,
you know what you just want to lose the time instead of sitting alone , because everybody left you , enjoy your horrible life ,

You call this a job? Being an on-call so-called tourist guide is no job ya shater. You just hang around with foreign women and pose in pictures holding them like you're totally in love. That's no job! Or do you want me to give it a name?!!

And oh yes I am so alone and everybody left me.. ehe2 ehe2 and my real name is Momen!!

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
ok , i call it a job , anyway that,s my opinion , i,m not alone and i,m not gonna argue with you any more, coz i have work
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
and he did reply to your orfi question , he said to name them if they exsist...

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
ok , i call it a job , anyway that,s my opinion , i,m not alone and i,m not gonna argue with you any more, coz i have work

Oh yeah go hug some American fatsos and give them your sweet talk.

Give it time. I will find Sharon ya Momen afandi.

"Momen" of all names! It means "faithful".

Moahahahaahaha!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon got married in Egypt!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum3/HTML/000474-2.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
thank you tigerlily b cause you have just proven it is not my momen to everyone. The man in those pictures doesnt look anything like him.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great and hopefully this case is closed now.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel like im watching a car crash? is that the same guy? looks different to me, but i could be wrong... anyway i was gonna come on here and ask why would MK deliberately want to sabotage your relationship mystic? that would ring alarm bells for me... but now i want to say, why is it than whenever i look at pictures the people just are not suited at all, they look wrong together, i know its not about outside appearances but im yet to see pics of people that look 'right' (dont they see that either?)... perhaps i'm just shallow.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
i have no idea you would have to ask her but the man in that link is not my momen, it is a different man.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hugs i love you tigerlily hahahaha

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart - Back to the original topic, have you decided yet what you are going to wear for the special day? [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Shannon got married in Egypt!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum3/HTML/000474-2.html

This is not the page I meant but I could have confused Sharon's name with that of someone else.

I meant that page:

http://momen80.jeeran.com/Page_3.html

I will find the names. Meanwhile, I hope you two end up together. This should be even better for you both.

Good luck.

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God, I remember that momen80 page from when it was posted here before. HAHAHA!!! I love that page, its awesome!!!! Love Love Love!
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MasterMind, are you also Nile Pharoah?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000662;p=1#000001

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and this guy looking for love in Cyprus?

http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus6227.html

hmmmmm

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

and the russian boards http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://kunstkamera.net/post418826.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmomen80%26hl%3Den%26newwindow%3D1 %26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

and the chinese forums too! uffff

Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my,this guy get's around and he is defo nothing special either!

Good on you Laura..lol..he has been rumbled!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable...sometimes I`m really reading with my mouth and eyes wide open, watching the insolence which some are able to permit themself... Thought I saw it all, I saw liars, I saw impostors, I saw impossible couples, I`ve heard the story`s, I`ve saw the lyrics that are used by mass to let women believe in something not existing, the poetry, the songs, the sms-es, the MSN-conversations,the declarations after short times, the story`s about being desperate and nobody around who understands, the "soulmates" they claim to have found,the acceptance for what a normal man never should accept, but it`s all for the "good sake"...
and every time again I`m flabbergasted...
But also; how can a woman believe this? I`m don`t want to be unpolight but they have to know how attractive they are, and how attractive their sudden-lover is, and how young...
When I`m a corpulent middelaged lady, with grey hair, not very representative, why on earth a handsome young man of half your age should fancy you??? (And I saw some of that impossible couples)
Can`t they THINK???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Lahwi how embarrasing! [Eek!]

Momen maybe you need some help now? [Big Grin]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh but he might have changed his ways like the lepard. who are we to say that now he is not a gentlerman?

I believe he truley respects and loves this new lady and he want to do the best for her. come on guys, we can all be allowed a mistake, can't we? maybe she don't care if he has hundreds of girlefriends becorse she had lots of Egyptian boyefriends too

I dont know this man momen but i like his style and he can be advice for me, maybe he can teach me how to get and keep a good girlefriend.

i think they will be happy and sad together

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These blokes may look nice on the outside but are incredibly ugly inside most of the time!

The women fall for their rubbish as these guys are the best salesmen out.

I am leaving Egypt tomorrow and have heard some near unbelievable stories while been here this week.

Take care you women out there and yes it is good to be cynical!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mistake, mistake, why is it always this kind of justification about the wrong-doing compatriots??? Can`t you just have an opinion instead of talking good what`s bad???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me? ?????

i don't really think he is good. but ther can always be hope cant there? just one tiny speck.

I didnt think i would have my heart broken so its hard to trust but maybe this lady wants this so badly to be good love not bad love. I was looking from her shoes not my own ones.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And so another of his usernames surfaces to defend himself. His "style"? The greasy gigallo low-class look anyone but a tourist can spot (and run from) a kilometer away? Or his "style" of collecting women who are in one way or another either kind/desperate/naive/ enough to believe the silly stuff he's telling them?
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Member # 10157

Rate Member posted 22 April, 2006 04:27 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nile_pharaoh:
listen unknown model , i don,t think egypt will need you , i have an advice for you , GET A LIFE.............

Incoming Private Messages
Author Topic: Good day from cairo
Nile_pharaoh

Member # 9938 posted 24 February, 2006 10:12 PM
hi dear , i,d like to know you better if u are coming in cairo , i feel like i wanna date you if you still want to you can see my pics on my website www.momen80.jeeran.com or email me on momen_80@hotmail.com or call me 0020123429074
i,d love to see u send me ur pics if u can , love to c u in cairo soon , Momen

And you stop stalking me with your private messages. You're ugly and look like you're HIV positive. So get a grave!!

Laura
Member # 879

OMG!!!!!!!!! He is also Sleepless!!!!!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003374

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Member # 10157

Rate Member posted 22 April, 2006 04:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nile_pharaoh:
listen unknown model , i don,t think egypt will need you , i have an advice for you , GET A LIFE.............

Incoming Private Messages
Author Topic: Good day from cairo
Nile_pharaoh

Member # 9938 posted 24 February, 2006 10:12 PM
hi dear , i,d like to know you better if u are coming in cairo , i feel like i wanna date you if you still want to you can see my pics on my website www.momen80.jeeran.com or email me on momen_80@hotmail.com or call me 0020123429074
i,d love to see u send me ur pics if u can , love to c u in cairo soon , Momen

And you stop stalking me with your private messages. You're ugly and look like you're HIV positive. So get a grave!!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i run my life with my heart and have always been faithful and always will be.

since the end of December 2006, thats less than 2 months ago, you have gone from ex fiance to ex bf now onto a new one. You swore your love for one of the others, I forget which one, you even went to a medium and were told you WILL marry one of these 2, that was before number 3 turned up. You say you have been talking to number 3 for a 'long time'?? how long?? 3 weeks? or was number 3 in the pipeline while you were still mixed up about 1 & 2?

At the end of January you poured your thoughts out as you were so confused between 1 & 2, now you are 'in love' enough to marry number 3 less than 1 month later [Confused] I think I am right that your upcoming trip was already arranged to go to see number 1 or 2, but now its to marry number 3 [Confused]

we also now find that number 3 is some guy who has been plastering himself all over the web to get a foreign woman [Confused]

I really cant keep up with this!!

I wish you both all the best, im sure you deserve each other [Wink]

this is really even better than Josette saga [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good grief! Is it all true???? I am really so sad. Maybe he changed finally?.... Maybe? I am serious, it all made me so so sad... [Frown]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yikes, 10969 is High-Voltage. 10670 is Sleepless. ES really lucked out in that sequence, huh? [Roll Eyes] Identical avatars too. [Eek!]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You scared me for a minute there! [Roll Eyes]

Is he also Esso7? [Big Grin]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Looks like the only "B*tch" here is Momen [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Mad]
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:

and the chinese forums too! uffff

LOL... he was moving to China last year, don't you know. Apparently he's got a flat in Gouangzhou.

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/d_forum2.asp?pp=1&i=29722

God, the idiot isn't even smart enough to change usernames but posts his info anywhere on the net.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com