EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Advice needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice needed
tempest
Member # 16528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tempest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a male friend who recently left Egypt on a K1 visa to USA. He was planning to start a better life with a woman (even though they had only spent 2 weeks together in Egypt).

He now feels that this move was a huge mistake, and he does not want to marry her. He wants to return to Egypt however he has no money to buy a ticket.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how he can get out of this mess?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes; by working, just as anybody else. Doesn't seem so difficult to me...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tempest
Member # 16528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tempest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He cannot get a job without a green card?? And he cannot get a green card without marriage??

Sorry, USA is not my country. I am just passing on what I have been told by him.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea either, am not American. But tell me, shouldn't you leave that up to the man himself? When he is smart enough to find a way out of Egypt, he surely will be smart enough to find a way out of the USA.

From what I read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-1_visa
it will be the responsebility of the visa-petitioner.
Nice, you get a man from outside a country, you have to be financial responsible, and after time he wants to get back and you have to pay for that too. [Confused]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes; by working, just as anybody else. Doesn't seem so difficult to me... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He should have bought a round-trip ticket so he would have a way to leave . . . the K-1 gives him 90 days to make up his mind.

Unfortunately, it really does take longer than 90 days to find out whether you want to live in a country . . . but maybe not so long to find out that the woman you deceived isn't for you. [Roll Eyes]

Lucky for her that she doesnt have to put up with his stupidity much longer either . . . . personally, I'd give him the money just to get his a** out of my life!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but maybe not so long to find out that the woman you deceived isn't for you.

oh nice BURN!

if he was really smart he would have scammed some old snaggletoof from the UK like all the other are doing. doesnt he know that american broads have caught on by now??

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True he is not able to work without green card, and they are difficult to come by even on a fiance visa, Many more months until that would be on offer.
I know the USA will be happy to show anyone the door, but I am not sure if they would give you a return trip. In essence his financee would have signed an agreement of full support to get the visa, she would be responsible for the expense.
In the end if he is not happy it is her financial responsibility to return him to Egypt, at her expense. Tough situation for sure.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
but maybe not so long to find out that the woman you deceived isn't for you.

oh nice BURN!

if he was really smart he would have scammed some old snaggletoof from the UK like all the other are doing. doesnt he know that american broads have caught on by now??

Yes, ideal measures 90/40/10.
90 yrs old, 40° fever and 10 million on her bankaccount. [Big Grin]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Embassy and Consulates in USA

Try asking your country for help.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoDeStY
Member # 5554

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoDeStY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing he needs to do is to repent, And ask his lord for some guidance! If he is a Muslim advice him to go to the closest masjed and ask for help, could be that a brother or sister could buy him one way ticket to Egypt or few Muslims.. Best wishes!!
Posts: 122 | From: Sweden + Misr | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if he was really smart he would have scammed some old snaggletoof from the UK like all the other are doing. doesnt he know that american broads have caught on by now?? [Wink] ah ah ah ah

Well it looks like us english women just haven't caught on yet, by the posts that keep coming here about visa enquries ah ah.....
Thank goodness that its getting harder to get the visa then even harder for them to stay in the Uk.
Hope the credit crunch helps to stop the lying son of a bitch, and keep them where they belong.

Posts: 81 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes cos we are all snaggletoofs and stoopid and we all want an egyptian man and will put up with everything just to get one.
Purleeeese !! [Roll Eyes] Roflmho watever you say

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chelsea you may have been treated like
s**t or know people who were treated like s**t but PLEASE stop talking s**t!

'Keep them where they belong' wtf is that supposed to mean?

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tempest:
I have a male friend who recently left Egypt on a K1 visa to USA. He was planning to start a better life with a woman (even though they had only spent 2 weeks together in Egypt).

He now feels that this move was a huge mistake, and he does not want to marry her. He wants to return to Egypt however he has no money to buy a ticket.

Your story sounds kinda fishy. It's extreme difficult to get into the US these days for Egyptians and other nationalities.

Really strange that the US immigration authorities would have allowed him to come to the US since he doesn't seem to be financially well off.

I also would think that his flame is responsible for him during his stay in the US - which would include that she's also obligated to help him to return back to his homecountry.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HE IS ALLOWED TO WORK.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by tempest:

Your story sounds kinda fishy. It's extreme difficult to get into the US these days for Egyptians and other nationalities.

Really strange that the US immigration authorities would have allowed him to come to the US since he doesn't seem to be financially well off.

I also would think that his flame is responsible for him during his stay in the US - which would include that she's also obligated to help him to return back to his homecountry.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HE IS ALLOWED TO WORK.

When the immigrant enters the US by immigrant visa, immigration DOES NOT enquire about his financial situation and he would get his passport stamped with permission to work for 90 days. (Until first greencard arrives at residence) This usually happens within 2-4 weeks.
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops sorry I see this is for Fiance visa...
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
chelsea you may have been treated like
s**t or know people who were treated like s**t but PLEASE stop talking s**t!

'Keep them where they belong' wtf is that supposed to mean?

Well what do think ? Good guy or what

Where is your head up your ar***
Of course you dont give a shi* about how women are treated your, in your own dream world and everything is hunky dory [Wink]
Why do you think its ok then what he as done more fool you then, your as bad as him idiot, low life and stupid.
Bet you hqve paid for your egyptian lover time and time again. AH ah

Get Real!
Come back to the real world.
Idiot ot what......

Posts: 81 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you sound like a bitter old ***. You were hurt, get over it and grow up. : )
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
No sooooo wrong i have my egyptian husband here in the UK but we are fed up with the parasites that feed on others and we are of an equal age he is working and as been for the last 4 years here in the Uk.
He as his IRL and is leagally here but thats all im prepared to say, im not old or bitter never had a bad experience just we are both fed up of the **** heads that give him and country a bad name ok...#

Sp get your facts right way off the mark here ah ah bet your feeling a little bit pissed off now sorry happly married to an egyptiann for 7 years and 1 child tolg ether so get that...

[Smile]

happybunny
Member # 14224

your first thread you wasn't so happy : D glad you sorted things out : )
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Waiting for your sarcastic reply now what are you going tol say now, i will not reveal my circumstances on here as i am happliy married with a young son to my egyptian husband who as been her for the last 4 years ok but will still have our own opionions and more so he does ok [Big Grin]
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Happybunny
be happy for your sake
seems like you
not got your egyptian beau yet???
what a shame
he not living with you yet
what another shame
never mind

keep wishing he might get to live with you on a permanante basis yet the you too can have children if your not too old
[Big Grin]
Then if you are too old never mind there is alsways hope as my husband says there is msny egyptian willing to take you on ah!
He is sick and tired of the games that are played by his fellow country men he qas lots of friends here in the UK that are egyptian who feel exactly the same as we are of the same age 29 and i am the same age i dont feel threatened but i have good friends who have been hurt used and im not for one happy about this niether is he, ok

happybunny
Member # 14224

[Roll Eyes] errrr ok then
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
err ok then
What is that???
you obviously are stupid not on this world or compumantas get that then!
idiot low life and disadvantaged society not in this world

happybunny
Member # 14224

Me stupid? - have you re-read your posts?
[Big Grin]
It is not just the stupid content of your posts but also your spelling and grammer! My 11 year old could do better! [Big Grin]

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
funny you cant even say where your from wierd that is what do you have to hide???
my husband is so sick of the egyptians and so is his friends here in uk of the lying and decieving my best friend lost a lot money he looves he likes her he eats with her and feels ashamed ok
get a life and live in the real world maybe your old i dont know we are of the same age we have a son do you

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
hope your 11 year son is from your egyptain husband other wise you wouldnt be here ah ah
what are a wannabee
not got your hubby here yet what a shame i have
and WE ARE THE SAME AGE get that you fool [Big Grin]
so what is your problem obviously you are interested in egypt what is your problem?
you not got your other half here yet?
or are you still sending money to it!
poor person sad lonely and magnoona imshiee go away now

happybunny
Member # 14224

Ohh forgive me [Big Grin] YOU and your HUSBAND are fed up with these low life Egyptain men?

So you are saying you have a good Egyptain husband - then stop genralising and saying i quote 'keep them where they belong' I can't stand people who judge a whole nation of men on their own sad and hurtful sitution [Smile] goodnight

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
What person cannot put on here what country that they are from? well that in its self is a statement dont you think.

what are you hiding??

who writes and hides behind a name why not at least admit where you are from ashamed or what????

Good night and give your 11 year old a big kiss and let him know what a ass hole his mother is...

And by the way what excatly what are you defending have you got a good egyptain man hiding in your sons closet???
what gives you the right to make a statement on egyptian men??? have you got one have been with one???

or are you thinking about having one but not yet taken the step, never mind you cant be that ugly that the only thing that you can do on here is reply to people who have lived breathed and been accepted into the lives of families in egypt.

What experiece have you had in the life of living with an egyptian or the family in egypt??

Please let us all know your experince and then we can say that you then have all the knowledge to reply to these posts as a experienced and knowledged participant of this forum.

Awaiting your inexperieced opinions of course, as we await becaue as you are so knowledgable in this field of relationships
It will be an insight of one so used to this and we all await your response with anticipation we are so not used to living with an egyptian and your knowledge will give insight to eveyone on this forum it will be invaluable to so many on here
So please continue to give your wide knowledge and experience so we all can move on and take this information forward to make a full and prosperective life for all.

You are so well learned and not vulnerable in any sharpe or form.

Well what can i say thankyou for being so honset and open as a person who as been married to an egyptian for so long you have and your 11 year old son as opened my eyes thankyou and thankyou again....

amudulla

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
and imshee (now go away)
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Awaiting your knowledgable reply because we are so stupid and dont anything about egypt and you and your 11 year old son, know everything of course.
About being married to an egyptian and life in egypt you are so old hand at this I feel so low to even reply to you...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I HAVE GONE WRONG i have lived in egypt for 5 years befoe my husband came to the UK but as you know so much help me please you and your 11 year old son to See the way..

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Awaiting your knowledgable reply because we are so stupid and dont anything about egypt and you and your 11 year old son, know everything of course.
About being married to an egyptian and life in egypt you are so old hand at this I feel so low to even reply to you...
PLEAS LET ME KNOW WHERE I HAVE GONE WRONG i have lived in egypt for 5 years before my husband came to the UK but as you know so much help me please you and your 11 year old son to See the way.. AND PLEASE ASK HIM IF MY GRAMMER IS OK I REALLY NEED AN 11 YEAR OLD'S OPINION WITH ALL MY LOVE

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
AH AH
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

kimberley
Member # 5179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimberley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chesea well said i'm married the same as you to an egyptian here in the UK and all these people have an opionion which means diddley **** really they dont know a thing when they actually live here and experience the life of living with an egyptian then they know the feelings etc well its not like making an assumption on a board is it?
Hope bunnys 11 year old learns hope his dad is egyptian too.
Keep smiling chelsea and dont worry about the idiots who dont have a life with an egyptian man they dont have a clue do they??? [Wink]

Posts: 206 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... hello???? Can we please continue with the original topic??

[Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chelsea:
No sooooo wrong i have my egyptian husband here in the UK but we are fed up with the parasites that feed on others and we are of an equal age he is working and as been for the last 4 years here in the Uk.
He as his IRL and is leagally here but thats all im prepared to say, im not old or bitter never had a bad experience just we are both fed up of the **** heads that give him and country a bad name ok...#

Sp get your facts right way off the mark here ah ah bet your feeling a little bit pissed off now sorry happly married to an egyptiann for 7 years and 1 child tolg ether so get that...

[Smile]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007299;p=1

[Wink]

i smell a chimp

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chelsea:
About being married to an egyptian and life in egypt you are so old hand at this I feel so low to even reply to you...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I HAVE GONE WRONG i have lived in egypt for 5 years befoe my husband came to the UK but as you know so much help me please you and your 11 year old son to See the way..

quote:
I visited approx four years about 4 times a year,
quote:
this is now 4 years on, he had always wanted to come to the UK so we applied for his visa, he got no trouble stright away we had all the evidence of out 4 years relationship and every other piece of info that they required to be honest if he had not got it it would have been out of order.
quote:
He came to the UK we got married and his visa was extended he got a job stright away, then another and another.
NOW you say you lived in Egypt for 5 years??

Listen fruitbat, before you open your gob you should check what fell out of it previously coz its not matching up.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roflmao she is a srsly fooked up Troll [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Kalila, she is entertaining I will say that. I have not laughed so much in ages [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMgosh...this is like egyptian style "Jerry Springer" stuff....ha ha

I say to each his own...everyone's got a story to tell and everyone's got their feelings and is entitled to their opinions and that is good; however, we should be careful not to hurt each other when our opinions clash with someone elses.

I find that people here are most passionate, myself included, and I have engaged in some heated postings myself. I have since offered the olive branch to the one(s) I may have offended in the past, for life is too short for anymosity. (eek..spell check? see I'm not perfect.)
Life is a learning process, and we're here to learn from one another, even if we don't think so.

So perhaps just stating your own feelings/opinions, ect and if someone doesn't like it and makes comments, just 'LET IT RIDE'. [Cool]

I want to say Happy Easter to everyone.

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tempest
Member # 16528

Rate Member
Thanks everyone for taking time to read this and reply.
From what I have gathered from him, he met this woman whilst she was on 2 weeks holiday in Egypt, and when she returned to USA they maintained email and telephone contact.
He is from a poor financial background and left his family home under stress and now works in a small hotel. He lives hand-to-mouth and describes his life as not living, but surviving.
To cut a long story short, she told him she had strong feelings for him and wanted him as a permanent part of her life. She stated she has a home and a good job in USA and suggested that he could emigrate there and they could marry and start a life together.
He discussed this with his friends and they said he would be stupid to pass on such an opportunity. They reminded him of what they all saw on TV - the big houses, fast cars and the cosmopolitan way of life, and saw this as a dream come true.
She paid for his visa, but he sold all of his possessions and also then borrowed money to get a passport and the air ticket.
Having now been there approx 1 month, the dream is not the same as reality.
He did not realise he would not be able to work so has no money. He does not want to ask her for anything as she is resentful that he sits home all day and keeps house whilst she is the breadwinner (he wanted to call his uncle but she made such an issue of already keeping him for the past month). He is living in a mainly white neighbourhood and feels isloated and lonely. He said that the woman he met on her holiday is not the woman he is living with, and nags him for every little thing. He feels useless and worthless, and realises that he does not want to spend the rest of his life with her.
He is full of regret and realises he made a big mistake in chasing a dream. He just doesn't know how to reverse it.

happybunny
Member # 14224

chelsea quoted: hope your 11 year son is from your egyptain husband other wise you wouldnt be here ah ah
what are a wannabee
not got your hubby here yet what a shame i have
------------------------------------------------
Ok, let me explain to you in SIMPLE terms. [Roll Eyes]

I never said my 11 year was a boy she is a daughter. Was has wannabee got to do with it? [Confused] My husband here with me - thank you very much for your concern

chelsea quoted:Awaiting your inexperieced opinions of course, as we await becaue as you are so knowledgable in this field of relationships
It will be an insight of one so used to this and we all await your response with anticipation we are so not used to living with an egyptian and your knowledge will give insight to eveyone on this forum it will be invaluable to so many on here
So please continue to give your wide knowledge and experience so we all can move on and take this information forward to make a full and prosperective life for all.
----------------------------------------------
Pardon? i can not really work out what you are trying to say? i think you are asking for my advice [Big Grin] I am not that experienced and do not know everything but i DO KNOW that not ALL Egyptain men are the same. Neither are all English men, Americain men or from ANY country in the world. There is good and bad in all. I hate it when people 'clump a whole group together' except maybe when they talk about Essex girls [Big Grin] *joke*

chelsea quoted:keep wishing he might get to live with you on a permanante basis yet the you too can have children if your not too old

-----------------------------------------------
[Roll Eyes] wow i'll keep that in mind

chelsea quoted: Sp get your facts right way off the mark here ah ah bet your feeling a little bit pissed off now sorry happly married to an egyptiann for 7 years and 1 child tolg ether so get that...

------------------------------------------------
You really are making me laugh [Big Grin] You come to this forum complaining about how your husband treated you and has left you and you cancelled his ILR, then you come up with this crap. Please get some help [Wink]

Kimberley i won't even bother quoting you, your response was too stupid to mention [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. HB you found yourself a little friend I see [Big Grin]

Note to self: Kimberly and Chelsea are the same insane troll. Get some mental help lady/ies or at least try to keep your story straight.

Tempest. Really a sad situation but it likely won't improve. He should do whatever it takes to go home and count it as a lesson learned.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hate it when people 'clump a whole group together' except maybe when they talk about Essex girls
AHEM!!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com