EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Roles on ES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Roles on ES
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who - in your opinion fill out these roles on ES.

The sweetie: Dolphin (aka Micky) and Mimmi

The nasty: London South Male aka Lucky Luciano

The wise: Ayisha and Dalia

The ignorant: Ahmed

The sexy: Lady Ferret

The slut: Current

The funny: VB

The provocative: hmmm that would be me.

The kinky: Drozzer [Big Grin] (blowing kisses at drozzer [Big Grin] )

The mature: Questionmark

The immature: All egyptian men inhere under the age of half dead [Big Grin]

The loved and lost member: Smuckers [Frown]

And who would y invite into your private home for coffee????

Ayisha, Dalia, Questionmark, Micky, Mimmi, VB and probaly a few others but my house aint that big [Smile]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss MiffMiss... and I wish LB would post more as she is one of the funniest people I know.

The sweetie: Cosmo

The wise: Ayisha and Tibe

The sexy: Lady Ferret [Big Grin]

The slut: Current

The funny: Lumpy Butt and Kalila

The provocative: No idea

The kinky: Vader

The mature: Shanta.

The immature: Ahmad

The loved and lost member: Miff Miss

I have already invited so many who have turned up so I just have an open door policy.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

I have already invited so many who have turned up so I just have an open door policy.

great, thanks LF I should be coming next month InshaAllah and need a bed for a night [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome.. I will tell the chef and the maid (aka the Fockers) to get out the best silver
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont forget theses..

most informative...tigerlily.
worst speller... tina...
most argumentative..the king
best writer.. Exiled
give us more.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sweetie: MissSharm, kalila

The cunt: London South Male

The wise: Ayisha, Lady Ferret and TL

The ignorant: me

The sexy: me

The sluts:
me, miss sharm, lf, weird kitty, mm!

The funny: lf

The perv: Drozzer

The mature: everyone! you're all old farts remember!

The immature: me

The loved and lost member: god know, apart from chocolate I can't even remember what I ate yesterday!

everyone on my fb... apart from i dont think we've got any coffee

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm offended because I've tried really hard to be the ES slut for a long time now.

Hmmph!

*taking my bobcorn and leaving*

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
I'm offended because I've tried really hard to be the ES slut for a long time now.

Hmmph!

*taking my bobcorn and leaving*

poor thing, you have a longggggggg way to go before you beat Lumpy, Miss Sharm, LF WK and MM at that [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Excuse Me Im Sorry,but..."

Who's this?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i'm nasty but i can assure you i'm not him [Smile]
I didn't see this thread till someone brought it to my attention.
Some people on here already saw my photos and talked to me on Facebook!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wise : Bettyboo
The scumbag : King
The robot : UT
The kindest : tina
The polite : Makbeta,
The rational : Kalila [Smile] & Micky
The funniest : HH, tibe.
The good : SQ, Mini, TL, of_gold, Shahrazat, 7ayat, Ayisha and all the men except King.
The pompous : LF, Dalia.
The cool : Vader
The mysterious : Sashy, weirdkitty.
My all time favorite ...SONO [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, Sono, I still get nightmares.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
ooo I am pompousm funny and sexy... quite a cocktail... [Smile]

LL, I apologise if you are not SLM, I couldn't be arsed to change it... SLM is a knob end!

Vader, you've pulled, get yer coat [Wink]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An i'm Funny sweet and Rational Innit good to be me [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
quote:

i'm nasty but i can assure you i'm not him [Smile]
I didn't see this thread till someone brought it to my attention.
Some people on here already saw my photos and talked to me on Facebook!

[Big Grin] Well ain't you the lucky one ! [Wink] [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Vader, you've pulled, get yer coat [Wink]

Pulled what ? I don't have a coat but if it's important I'll be sure to knit one just in time. [Smile]

So what did I pull again ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
EDIT: I've translated that sentence from other brit (funny bunch eh) contacts I have on msn.

1:it means she likes ya and she askin u too go with her

2:Aw, It Means That The Person Wants You To Go Back To There House To Do Stuff [Wink]

3:dont know really its just a saying, you've pulled as in some1 likes u/she does, lol so i dnno

4:flity, she likes youu

Haha, don't you love britain and their encryption of our language.

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
The wise : Bettyboo
The scumbag : King
The robot : UT
The kindest : tina
The polite : Makbeta,
The rational : Kalila [Smile] & Micky
The funniest : HH, tibe.
The good : SQ, Mini, TL, of_gold, Shahrazat, 7ayat, Ayisha and all the men except King.
The pompous : LF, Dalia.
The cool : Vader
The mysterious : Sashy, weirdkitty.

I thought I was your FAVORITE?!!!!
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lmfao, whoopsies.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwww.... I wanna be the ES slut!!!! [Frown]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:

no chance mrs! you're too respectable [Big Grin]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
[QB]

The immature: Ahmad

QUOTE]

r they the same person!! [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
They sure freaking are... I am sorry for my typo... but I am sure you get my point Einstein.
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sweetie: Cosmo

The nasty:Dzosser

The wise:minstry of common sense

The ignorant: Ayisha

The sexy:i do not know

The slut:I am not going to say this

The funny:Dzosser

The provocative:Dalia

The mature:tigerlily

The immature:Lady Faret

The loved and lost member:have not yet

All memebrs despite my disagreement with them

I think we should to the list the politician

politician:subzero

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:

The ignorant: Ayisha

yayyyy 3 wise, 1 good and 1 ignorant [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am sexy, funny, pompous and immature....

I am just glad the one I know in real life called me funny [Big Grin] or there would have been issues [Wink]

Being the opposite end of a scale to TL pleases me no end though [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Some dude just called me kinky. GHEY!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Get yer coat [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sorry but that seat is already taken! I was called a BIATCH too many times already on here!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:

Hm hm I bet Ahmad is really into you!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Because of her infamous *flap* pics??? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Sorry but that seat is already taken! I was called a BIATCH too many times already on here!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:

Hm hm I bet Ahmad is really into you!! [Big Grin] [Razz]

[Eek!] [Eek!]
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
See the smiley face poking it's tongue out at the end ?

GHEEEEEEEEEY!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Vader's got a boyfriend Vader's got a boyfriend

(Ask Amr to sing it you like he sings to me)

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, he only sings that to fatties.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl... you are a funny short little thing [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Damn, why did I have to remind you of that.

Well at least my tits are still firm. [Big Grin]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

Did not I say Immature! [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:

Did not I say Immature! [Big Grin]
Did not I say talky too much like indian guy in the simpsons ?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I thought his nickname was thrush.... an irritating tw@

Dude, we gonna meet up today or what??? I am better now I have had a big breakfast and some pepsi [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Meeting up for what ? SHOPPING ? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not gay. >:[

I'm talking to you on facebook, you don't have to make our sex escapades public, jesus.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You are the Will to my Grace.... deal with it.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Where do you get these shows!!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Showtime!!!
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Because of her infamous *flap* pics??? [Eek!] [Eek!]

Well..erm..kinda missed that, but anyways she sure can kick a$$..well at least till her's was mowed. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Showtime!!!

is that by subscription or is it a case of have a man fiddle with the box and give him a tenner?
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sweetie: Penny Tina

The nasty: King

The wise: Ayisha Dalia

The ignorant: King

The sexy: do not know

The slut: taking the 6th on this one

The funny: Vader Drozzer LF WK LB Kalila Sashy

The provocative:Tibe

The mature: Questionmark

The immature:

The loved and lost member: MiffMiss

a few

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hey I got two prizes, woo.

Why do I always get listed as kinky ? I'm only kinky minded. [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
The sweetie: micky, mamasue, Penny, TL, tina sometimes [Big Grin]

The nasty: King, americanparrot, SLM

The wise: Dalia, Cosmo, subz, Penny

The ignorant: King, Ahmed, americanparrot

The sexy: sashy, LF, Kalila, Lumpy, WK

The slut: VB, Vader, all the sexy above [Big Grin]

The funny: everyone at some time or another

The provocative: Tibe, TL, Tinker, current [Wink]

The kinky: Dzosser, vader, VB

The mature: Questionmark, Dalia, Penny

The immature: Ahmed, Ahmed, Ahmed [Big Grin]

The most annoying: UT, Ahmed

The loved and lost member: MiffMiss, smuckers, SWYS, most of all sono [Big Grin]

everyone!!

edited coz forgot TL and Penny [Big Grin]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew i would make it into the Slut.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*totally strips down in glee*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
I knew i would make it into the Slut.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*totally strips down in glee*

*grabs camera and starts snapping away*

[Eek!] [Eek!] noooooooooo sashy not that pose please!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com