EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » find my friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: find my friend
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
has anyone seen or heard from ramy mazem kerrysme needs to talk
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyone seen or heard from ramy mazem kerrysme needs to talk
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does any one knows what the hell she is talking about

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by City Morgue U kill em ,We Chill em:
does any one knows what the hell she is talking about

no but i like your new name, we say here, you stab em we slab em [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess he's the guy the subject of the 'keep away from Egyptian Men they rob you blind' posts in the Relationships section - I knew I shouldn't have looked in that forum [Eek!]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you Ann
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001842;p=1#000
are you posting in Topix

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for shi t sakes where does he carry u?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could you find your friend ER?

Sorry I was tired of seeing the name Arthur Zang as the last post in this section since 22 April.

So just wanted to change the subject [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ANN2008:
me needs to talk

It puts the lotion on its skin...
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by ANN2008:
me needs to talk

It puts the lotion on its skin...
Twisted but appropriate [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesuslovesyou
Member # 15402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesuslovesyou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, hello egypt, I was kinda of wondering something I want to do something special for a person there in Cairo but I really don't know how to or what to. Does this make sense? And yes its a male friend. Thanks jesuslovesyou

--------------------
Jesus loves you and will never leave you nor forsake you and NOTHING will separate his love from you.

Posts: 35 | From: arizona | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does this person u wanna do somethin for have anything to do with ramy mazem kerrysme are they the same person????????

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesuslovesyou some women who wanna do something special for a male friend in Cairo would buy him a cow, some would buy him a business others just help him with his visa [Big Grin] [Razz] Sorry about that was feeling a little bit facetiouse!!!! Ignore me it will go away soon... [Eek!]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesuslovesyou
Member # 15402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesuslovesyou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh thanks, and may I ask how would you buy a visa and why? Now this is interesting what would a man do with a cow., milk it. [Smile] well this is interesting ty . I will see what I can do. ty habeeby.. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Jesus loves you and will never leave you nor forsake you and NOTHING will separate his love from you.

Posts: 35 | From: arizona | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jesusloveyou i notice you are a new poster so i apologise because you will not know what i am referring to... I am referring to a woman on ES who purchased a cow for her Egyptian man friend, seriously... Another who bought him a car for his taxi business and beleive me there are many in respect of the visa... So again i apologise but it was not personal it was just a reference to previouse posts... [Big Grin] By the way my Tigers better looking than yours... Lol
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesuslovesyou
Member # 15402

Rate Member
oh you think well cool, it does look the same doesn't it
I wasn't offended if that is what you are worried about. I am just well, I have a friend that I would like to do something special for because he has been there for me in the last well, hmmnm, two year almost and I just thought if I could do something special maybe I don't know. Men are so hard to figure out that is for sure. So this is interesting that they would buy them these things, they must have alot of hmmm well money. hehe. And habeeby your forgiven. Im well easy going so it didn't bother me. I use a different word but I will be nice hehe. nice to met you habeeby.. [Smile]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com