EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » any real egyptians here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any real egyptians here?
parthian
Member # 14039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for parthian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any real egyptians, who can identify themselves as egyptians of egyptian ancestry, besides the african american black-washers and bible preachers?.

is there any real egyptians here?

fi aye masri hina?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have ausar, who is from Aswan. He's as Egyptian as they come, and of all the people I have met, he has perhaps the greatest knowledge of Egyptian history.

Incidentally, his research and studies have come to a different conclusion than yours. Sorry.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7081 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude no insults ... AA's are simply trying to learn AFRICAN history as many others around the world ... If you have a problem with AA's then go to an exclusive forum designed for AA bashing. If you want education then read through the forum and learn something ...

P.S. If you had of read through the forum like most should before they post ... Tyrann0saurus would not have had to tell you that Ausar is from Egypt.

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by parthian:

Is there any real egyptians, who can identify themselves as egyptians of egyptian ancestry, besides the african american black-washers and bible preachers?.

is there any real egyptians here?

fi aye masri hina?

Since when did African Americans, even on this forum, identify themselves as Egyptians??!

What Bible preachers are you referring to??!

You really need to stop making empty claims.

Not all of the people here (including myself) are even African Americans! But alot of us do agree with the facts that ancient Egyptians were indigenous Africans and yes that means they were 'black'.

As for the Bible, yes the book is religious and holds many mythical themes, but that in no way should dismiss the more reality based historical records that Egyptians were Africans.

LOL [Big Grin] at the nonsensical term "black-washers". Since when can you wash something 'black', unless the original black color was hidden by dirt or some other substance. But then again, that would fit very well with the historigraphical situation. Western scholars have tried to cover up Egypt's black identity with false whiteness. Now their white paint is being washed away by the truth of historical and scientific evidence.

And T-rex is correct, Ausar the old moderator is an Egyptian. We also had a former poster named Multi-sphinx. Both are Egyptian and both do not deny their black African identity.

Do you mind telling us what part of Egypt you are from, parthian? Perhaps you are an Afrangi of foreign ancestry? Your screen name is the name is Iranian. Perhaps YOU are the one who is not a real Egyptian. [Wink]

Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yup. Others are Egyptian also, like Nefar and Hikuptah.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot Multisphynx.
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parthian , why be so damn rude ?you must be very unhappy with that ever you are !!dang ! get a life , and get rid of that chip on your shoulder !

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ He is probably unhappy that he is Egyptian only nationally but not ethnically, hence he is of non-Egyptian ancestry and has no real claim on ancient Egypt.

I don't know if this is the case, since I don't know the guy. I am only speculating because his screen name is 'parthian' which is the name of an Iranian people. We once had a troll here who was an Egyptian who went by the screen name 'Abaza'. As it turns out the Abaza clan of Egypt originated in the Caucausus so they weren't ethnically Egyptian. Just another angry afrangi. [Wink]

Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im egyptian hi! [Smile]
are you Egyptian too? or are you really Iranian like Djehuti said. hehe [Razz]

Posts: 229 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why he got excited that many Somali and Ethiopians find that Arab and Europeans have a big hooked nose beside the really big head...it looks quite bad on girls...I guess the Iranians are in the same bag...

Here is your pure Caucasian:
 -

Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you asian djehuti?

well anyways HEY!. welcome! I hope you will stay here.

quote:
the african American black-washers and bible preachers?.
thats not niiiice [Frown] most of them are really nice reasonable and intelligent people here! and not all are black! you just have to listen! none of them are crazy black preachers except for Clyde winters.

trust me I visited this site for two years. but joined recently. don't be so mean to them please I like this website.

I never really intoduced myself to anybody did I? Hi my name is nefar im 21 and im a nurse how about you all?

Posts: 229 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFRICA, for the record, there is no such thing as a "caucasian". Such a term is purely a social label that is rooted in false stereotypes.

To Nefar, I am Asian American. But yes, I have an interest in ancient Egypt and in African history in general.

As for Parthian, it looks like he left when he found out there are real Egyptians in here. Or perhaps I outed him with my Iranian guess. [Big Grin]

AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
quote:
AFRICA, for the record, there is no such thing as a "caucasian". Such a term is purely a social label that is rooted in false stereotypes.
What did you understand in my post first of all, it's parhian who brought that garbage...I'm aware of modern anthropology...don't worry...
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti I see we are living in the same area! [Smile]
LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! I'm LocDiva from Cleveland. I attend Myers University and I clean mannekins at the Red Cross. I also visited the site before becoming a member. I really enjoy this site!

--------------------
Give God The Credit

Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone in the Philadelphia, PA area? Just curious. Where is everyone from???
Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com