EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » terrorist imposes sharia on forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: terrorist imposes sharia on forum
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
terrorist imposes sharia on forum
Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL the sharia law must be one of the dumbest law ever. Thanks God General Sisi of Egypt deposed the Islamist president Mohammed Morsi. He would have impose the sharia law on Egypt.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
LOL the sharia law must be one of the dumbest law ever. Thanks God General Sisi of Egypt deposed the Islamist president Mohammed Morsi. He would have impose the sharia law on Egypt.

Talk about using religion as an oppressive and political tool. It's time those idiot from Abrahamic religions understand that there's as many different religions and name for god as they are people on earth. No religion is better that the other ones. So the the whole basis of their religion based on converting other people to their religion is evil and is only used as a political tool for religious subjugation then political/economic subjugation. I'm ok with all people on earth having different religions such as Celtic religions, Ancient Greece religions, modern Shinto religions, Chinese religions, Native American religions, Kemetian religions and of course African religions. In fact, there's a lot of similarities between all ancestral religions in the world (also pointing to their validity). But the whole idea that those abrahamic people want to impose their new allah/yahvee god on other people makes me sick to the stomach. Ok, you have put your religion in a book, so fucking what? Now your religion is backward, archaic and fixed in a book while traditional religions around the world are evolutive and adaptative because of the constant communication with our ancestors within our spirits.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Amun-Ra the Ultimate. Talk about using religion as an oppressive and political tool. It's time those idiot from Abrahamic religions understand that there's as many different religions and name for god as they are people on earth. No religion is better that the other ones. So the the whole basis of their religion based on converting other people to their religion is evil and is only used as a political tool for religious subjugation then political/economic subjugation.

Ok, you have put your religion in a book, so fucking what? Now your religion is backward, archaic and fixed in a book while traditional religions around the world are evolutive and adaptative because of the constant communication with our ancestors within our spirits.

Great post Amun Ra the Ultimate. I agree there have been and there are many religions and many Gods on earth and many of them are teaching the same thing so what make the Abrahamic religion so special. Abrahamic religion are imperialist and business religion. The Papacy and Jewish synagogue are heavily involve in international banking and diamond trade. They were involved in the slave trade in the past.

I didn't realized that point that putting a religion in a book make it backward, archaic and fixed. That's why Jew and Muslim are so backward in their behavior. African traditional religion, Indian and East Asian religion will evoluate and adapt to the changing world because they are spiritual and they are not lock in a book.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that Egypt as an Islamic Republic already has Shariah as part of its constitution?? The government may not directly enforce but apparently many in the Muslim public do. Why do you think there are so many honor killings?
Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Speaking of 'terrorism'. Of course I wouldn't call this terror so much as annoyance. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com