EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Twins get 'mystifying' DNA ancestry test results (Marketplace)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twins get 'mystifying' DNA ancestry test results (Marketplace)
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CBC Marketplace investigates the science and marketing behind popular DNA ancestry kits. Host Charlsie Agro and her identical twin sister Carly test five top brands. Find out why ancestry test kits are not as accurate as you might think.
To read more: https://www.cbc.ca/1.4980976

Twins get 'mystifying' DNA ancestry test results (Marketplace)

https://youtu.be/Isa5c1p6aC0

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,
Are you still planning to do a DNA-test, if you haven’t done it already?

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to do it the other day but then I watched this video
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
I was going to do it the other day but then I watched this video

You are funny, you always manage to find a new excuse. [Big Grin]

One thing is for sure, its a scam. And they have nerve to bash Zaza Ali.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -  -

Everyone here has been around long enough to understand the implication of this image and how its not "A scam". You two are the silliest members on the forum sometimes.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ can you edit the pictures out please, we don't need to see them twice also explain why it's not a scam
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@beyoku By scam I mean something that is presented as such, but is not entirely true. They should tell the buyers upfront that this is an estimate. Many people consider this to be the ultimate truth for them, because that is how it is being presented in mainstream and that is wrong. I am not saying that the science itself is false.

My post was in reference to what people started to say about Zaza Ali, where they make a big deal about being presented with something that is not entirely true.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=010077;p=1#000025

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
How Accurate Are Online DNA Tests?

Geneticist and author Adam Rutherford examines the evidence

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-accurate-are-online-dna-tests/

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Genetic testing: Are home DNA kits worth it? (CBC Marketplace)

https://youtu.be/endTjMd1CW4

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com