EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » "North Africans" genetic tests collection. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: "North Africans" genetic tests collection.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancestry DNA results (Tunisian - North Africa)

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coptic Egyptian Ancestry DNA 23andme Results

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcaqNKzFt3E

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Opening my DNA results! Where am I reallllly from?

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeZZlgjdmQ

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
MyHeritage DNA - Egyptian's results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va6Wvgzk1wI

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
ANCESTRY DNA TEST RESULTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iurq2FMwtVo

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Ancestry DNA Test Results! (Moroccan) | Hanayat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ-Tn0DNFk

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
ARE NORTH AFRICANS ARAB OR AFRICAN??? | DNALAND and 23andme RESULTS|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vdq8Ur2Ga0

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
SHOCKING MOROCCAN DNA RESULTS! 😲 (Ancestry DNA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52poF8rJatc

HabariTess
Member # 19629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HabariTess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Saudi Arabia and Palestine is considered North Africa by 23andme?
Posts: 116 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If that's the case, that wouldn't surprise me considering that the Levant and Arabia both have significant North African genetic influence. Also as part of the political agenda North Africa is often grouped with Southwest Asia anyway to into a 'MENA' region. Funny how they are quick to lump North Africa with Southwest Asia than they are to lump North Africa with Sub-Sahara even though NA and SSA are all part of the same continent.

Also, note the hypocrisy since Europe, and especially southern Europe also has significant genetic influence from North Africa yet NEVER do you see or hear about Southern Euros being lumped with North Africans.

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Please, feel free to post more DNA-tests. It’s getting very interesting. Especially on the “North African” marker. Or what is deemed as the North African marker.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'll repost this due to its relevancy to the topic:

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannohotep:

..There probably is plenty of indigenous North African ancestry, but with everything we understand now, I don't any of us could seriously argue that this is going to be confused with any variant of sub-Saharan ancestry in most analyses. On a PCA chart here..

-

it'll probably plot in the vicinity of Taforalt or IAM. And we all know how those other two populations got interpreted by the media and Eurocentric bloggers.

^ Note the position of modern North Africans in the chart.

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Synop:
1. Tunisian
Says great grandfather came from middleast.
Understands that the Romans, Spanish and Arabs set up shop in North Africa
Doesn’t know any authentic Berbers in her hood.
23andMe
West Asian/Middle east 36%
Europe 33%
24% North African
6% Senegalese.
1% other African

2. Coptic 23andme
76% North African 23andme’s north African includes Palestine, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
20% Middle Eastern
Includes Lebanon, Georgia, and Turkey…

3. Egypt
71% North African
20% Middle East
5% SSA

Egyptian
My Heritage DNA
Middle East 46%
North African 21%
12% Ethiopian Jew
10% Greek
3% Italian
2% Nigerian
1.5% Kenyan

The same 15% SSA as you see in DNA Tribes.

4. Ancestry DNA
A very pale Egyptian
Admits she doesn’t look it.
77% Middle Eastern (Does not include African countries in their Middle East)
9% North African
5% South European
4% Nigerian (Are Yoruba SNPs hogging all non horner SSA?)
1% Euro Jew aka just European

5. Creamy pale Moroccan lady
32% North African
7% Senegal
35% ME
9% European

Don’t say where they are from
Dnaland and 23andMe
23andMe groups ME
Bro and Sis
East African 45%
North African 6
Senegal 2
Arab/Egyptian 36%
South Asian 4.7
Dravidian 2.5
Gujarati 2.1
NE Asian 1.3

6. Arab/Egyptian 31%
South Asian 14%
Dravidian 7%
Gujarati 6.9%
Central Asian 8.3%
Indo-Iranian 5.8%
Kalash 1.8
East African 41%
North African 2.1%
Senegal 1.1%

7. Pale Moroccan
Says ignore the light skin I’m African B.
Ancestry DNA 50% NA
5% Senegal
1.5% Congo
20% Middle East
16% Iberian #Basal Euro markers

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The Tiny Therapist (pale Moroccan, as you put it) did a sequel with a different company. It’s now even more absurd. She explains how her grand mother is straight from Germany.

82% North African
18% Iberian

https://youtu.be/1X9FnwF_6EM

And a update on the update, with different results...

66% North African
26% Portuguese
2% European Jewish
1% Italy
1% Spain
1% Swedish
1% Ivory Coast / Ghana
1% Turkey and Caucasus
1% Baltic States

https://youtu.be/LJ46A3c_0tI

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This The Tiny Therapist chick is VERY open minded compared to most NA bloggers I gotta admit.

Anyways good thread Ish.

Edit: Finishing up the video and she really is spilling the beans. She even admits to Northwest Africans having mostly curly hair which MANY North Africans on ABF deny. lol. Also addresses racism in the NA community and even considers herself African.

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Askia_The_Great:
This The Tiny Therapist chick is VERY open minded compared to most NA bloggers I gotta admit.

Anyways good thread Ish.

Edit: Finishing up the video and she really is spilling the beans. She even admits to Northwest Africans having mostly curly hair which MANY North Africans on ABF deny. lol. Also addresses racism in the NA community and even considers herself African.

Perhaps she’s been reading from EG?!

Who are these bloggers?

What is ABF?

Lastly, it’s a know fact most North Africans have curly hair. I have been saying and showing this for so long, here. Most females straighten their hair. Many products Black American females use are being used in North Africa as well.

I saw a documentary years ago about a Yemeni-wedding, and the bride her hair was being straightened with products I have seen Black women in the West are using.

I have to say that there is a African conscious movement going on in NA as well. I remember years ago, a encounter I had with a guy from Morocco. He looked like a Pakistani dude. I told him I that, and he got really upset with me over it.

Long story short, many do consider themselves African. But not just African, rather North African.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Ancestry DNA/Ged Match Couples Results - Puerto Rican & Moroccan,

Karim Lizardi DNA -
European 61%
African 20%
Native American 16%
Middle eastern 2%
Asia Central 1%

Ruby Lizardi DNA -
European 10%
African 54%
Middle eastern 36%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM684KyC_Jk&t=156s

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Perhaps she’s been reading from EG?!

Whats EG?

quote:

Who are these bloggers?

What is ABF?

ABF=Forumbiodiversity and also other forums, blogs and social media platforms where Northwest Africans state the same thing.

quote:

Lastly, it’s a know fact most North Africans have curly hair. I have been saying and showing this for so long, here. Most females straighten their hair. Many products Black American females use are being used in North Africa as well.

Never knew this. Reminds me of Ricans/Dominicans.

quote:

I saw a documentary years ago about a Yemeni-wedding, and the bride her hair was being straightened with products I have seen Black women in the West are using.

Interesting.
quote:

I have to say that there is a African conscious movement going on in NA as well. I remember years ago, a encounter I had with a guy from Morocco. He looked like a Pakistani dude. I told him I that, and he got really upset with me over it.

I don't know about this. I notice they try to have it both ways. Sure they'll say that they are "African" but they'll also say that they have zero to do with "Sub Saharan Africans" and are basically native Caucasoids in Africa. Again what I notice from the more hyper racist ones. My ex on the other hand considered herself Black but only because she was raised in the hood lol.

quote:

Long story short, many do consider themselves African. But not just African, rather North African.

Yeah, basically this.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I remember years ago, a encounter I had with a guy from Morocco. He looked like a Pakistani dude. I told him I that, and he got really upset with me over it.

why did you tell him that?
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

The Tiny Therapist (pale Moroccan, as you put it) did a sequel with a different company. It’s now even more absurd. She explains how her grand mother is straight from Germany.

82% North African
18% Iberian

66% North African
26% Portuguese
2% European Jewish
1% Italy
1% Spain
1% Swedish
1% Ivory Coast / Ghana
1% Turkey and Caucasus
1% Baltic States

Do you think it's possible she has Vandal ancestry??

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
My DNA Test Results (Syrian Heritage): Comparing Ancestry and 23andMe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_QdcSG_os

We have discussed these things here. And now we see things falling in place.

Shout to Serene Hadaya for doing this.

Appearetnly she did a second test, without a video.

NEW ancestry estimate is: 54% middle east, 38% turkey and caucasus, 5% iran and persia, 2% italy, 1% greek and balkans
my NEW 23andme estimate is: 75.8% syria, 13.1% north african and arabian, 4.5% broadly western asian & north african, 0.8% ashkenazi jewish, 0.7% balkan, 3.1% broadly Southern European, 0.4% broadly european, 0.2% broadly northern asian and native american, 0.2% broadly east asian & native american, 0.1% sub-saharan african, & 1.1% unassigned.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

82% North African
18% Iberian

66% North African
26% Portuguese
2% European Jewish
1% Italy
1% Spain
1% Swedish
1% Ivory Coast / Ghana
1% Turkey and Caucasus
1% Baltic States

Do you think it's possible she has Vandal ancestry??
Could be, considering we have more knowledge about the topic than most people.

About 6 years ago I had a conversation with a Moraccan and a Cape Verdean girl. Actually it was their conversation, but I was with them. [Smile]

The Moroccan girl said she knew a Cape Verdean girl who looks just a like a Moroccan (And I suspect who she was talking about), she continued with how she also had a Moraccan female friend who looked complete European, she said: "blond hair blue eye" etc..

I didn't say a thing because I don't want get people upset or even depressed.

quote:
The general analysis (based on historical sources, epigraphy and archaeological evidence) focuses on transitions in town and country and economy from Roman to Vandal and to Byzantine rule and observing patterns and facets of continuity and change.

Background: The most recent Alu insertions reveal different series of characteristics such as stability that make them particularly suitable genetic markers for human biological studies.

Subjects and methods: Forty-seven Berbers from Sejnane and 33 from Takrouna were sampled. Alu insertion polymorphism was analysed using PCR with loci specific primers.

Results: A similar level of gene diversity was detected in Sejnane and Takrouna populations. PC results revealed genetic affinities between these two populations and some Eurasian populations ( Germany, Genova and Syria). In contrast, there is a differentiation between these two Berber communities and North African and Iberian populations.

Conclusion: The results of this study confirm the heterogeneity of Berbers in North Africa, which suggests their diverse origins. In the case of Sejnane and Takrouna populations, these results are in line with an ancient Euro Mediterranean background that has already been studied by archaeologists, particularly for the population of Sejnane.

~S. Frigi, H. Ennafaa, M. Ben Amor, L. Cherni and A. Ben Ammar-Elgaaied

Assessing human genetic diversity in Tunisian Berber populations by Alu insertion polymorphisms

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/03014460.2010.490241

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
I remember years ago, a encounter I had with a guy from Morocco. He looked like a Pakistani dude. I told him I that, and he got really upset with me over it.

why did you tell him that?
It was in the mid-90's. I don't remember what the conversation was about. I do remember his reaction.

quote:
Whats EG?

I mean ES Egypt Search.

quote:
I don't know about this. I notice they try to have it both ways. Sure they'll say that they are "African" but they'll also say that they have zero to do with "Sub Saharan Africans" and are basically native Caucasoids in Africa. Again what I notice from the more hyper racist ones.

This has to do with the fact that some Black Americans are trying to exclude them from the "African collective" as being African (even some sub Saharan Africans look at them crooked like a stepchild).

And secondly, because they have been influenced by foreign entities as well (to put it like that).

quote:
My ex on the other hand considered herself Black but only because she was raised in the hood lol.

A lot do. They have African swag.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Yaman S. Atik, Syrian DNA Test results (MyHeritage DNA & FamilyTreeDNA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLAuAhs7afQ

Holisticmaya (MyHeritage DNA Test Results! Lebanese Girl learns Shocking True Ethnicity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb5GTsFJqGs

Safa Kay (ARAB GIRL GETS A DNA TEST! | WHERE AM I FROM?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOL0vVim7k

Inaam Fawzi does Lebanese DNA test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gmbPC-oFWI

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by HabariTess:
So Saudi Arabia and Palestine is considered North Africa by 23andme?

I found this one, and I think it gives us a somewhat better perspective. Here we get to see what they consider West Asia, Arabia and North Africa.

23andMe | My DNA Results | Bery Sharif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfJcwAWbdM4

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
CBC Marketplace investigates the science and marketing behind popular DNA ancestry kits. Host Charlsie Agro and her identical twin sister Carly test five top brands. Find out why ancestry test kits are not as accurate as you might think. To read more: https://www.cbc.ca/1.4980976

Twins get 'mystifying' DNA ancestry test results (Marketplace)

https://youtu.be/Isa5c1p6aC0

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Saudi Girl Finally Reveals DNA Test Results

https://youtu.be/3EMW0W5VtLA

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Ancestry DNA test for Fulani of West Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U40rqwRp9gk

Nassbean
Banned by a New World Black
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nassbean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My result I'm from north morocco :

-

Posts: 218 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nassbean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ If that's the case, that wouldn't surprise me considering that the Levant and Arabia both have significant North African genetic influence. Also as part of the political agenda North Africa is often grouped with Southwest Asia anyway to into a 'MENA' region. Funny how they are quick to lump North Africa with Southwest Asia than they are to lump North Africa with Sub-Sahara even though NA and SSA are all part of the same continent.

Also, note the hypocrisy since Europe, and especially southern Europe also has significant genetic influence from North Africa yet NEVER do you see or hear about Southern Euros being lumped with North Africans.

That's totally normal because NA share more things in common with the middle east and south europe than with sub-saharan africa. It's like saying armenians and chinese should be grouped together simply because they live on the same continent...that just doesn't make sense. Moreover the North african influence on southern europe is tiny and the islamic culture divided the mediterranean area in two (unfortunately).
Posts: 218 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:

Anyways good thread Ish.

That's simply false you have already seen me and my parents none of us have curly hair and no one in my family and among my friends have curly hair.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Nassbean:

-

Can you show a breakdown. So we can see what is what? Like E or J1, J2 etc. or any European admixture.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

That's totally normal because NA share more things in common with the middle east and south europe than with sub-saharan africa. It's like saying armenians and chinese should be grouped together simply because they live on the same continent...that just doesn't make sense. Moreover the North african influence on southern europe is tiny and the islamic culture divided the mediterranean area in two (unfortunately).
That’s a funny comment, considering that in your plot (you show) there is no Middle East.

quote:

Y-chromosome haplogroup tree

The Y-chromosome haplogroup tree has been constructed manually following YCC 2008 nomenclature20 with some modifications.35 The tree (Supplementary Figure S1) contains the E haplogroups of Eritrean populations from this study and those reported in the literature.22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 Genotyping results for E-V13, E-V12, E-V22 and E-V32 reported for Eritrean samples and elsewhere23, 27 were retracted to E-M78 haplogroup level. All the analyses in this study were done at the same resolution using the following 17 bi-allelic markers: E-M96, E-M33, E-P2, E-M2, E-M58, E-M191, E-M154, E-M329, E-M215, E-M35, E-M78, E-M81, E-M123, E-M34, E-V6, E-V16/E-M281 and E-M75.

[...]
 -
  • Median-joining (MJ) network. Network manipulated to fit the geography of the extant populations. MJ network was constructed using E haplogroup frequencies. Group represented by ITAL contains all the Italian samples pooled. Populations’ descriptions are given in Supplementary Table S1.

-
  • NJ tree based on FST values generated from Arlequin 3.11. Population names are as given in Supplementary Table S1. Population life style: circle – agriculturalists; square – pastoralists; triangle – nomads; inverted triangle – nomadic pastoralists; diamond – agro-pastoralists. The populations are colored according to their language family: red – Afro-asiatic; blue – Nilo-Saharan; green – Niger-Kordofanian; yellow – Khoisan; black – Italic and Basque.

[...]

Interestingly, this ancestral cluster includes populations like Fulani who has previously shown to display Eastern African ancestry, common history with the Hausa who are the furthest Afro-Asiatic speakers to the west in the Sahel, with a large effective size and complex genetic background.23 The Fulani who currently speak a language classified as Niger-Kordofanian may have lost their original tongue to as sociated sedentary group similar to other cattle herders in Africa a common tendency among pastoralists. Clearly cultural trends exemplified by populations, like Hausa or Massalit, the latter who have neither strong tradition in agriculture nor animal husbandry, were established subsequent to the initial differentiation of haplogroup E. For example, the early clusters within the network also include Nilo-Saharan speakers like Kunama of Eritrea and Nilotic of Sudan who are ardent nomadic pastoralists but speak a language of non-Afro-Asiatic background the predominant linguistic family within the macrohaplogroup.

[...]

The Sahel, which extends between the Atlantic coast of Africa and the Red Sea plateau, represents one of the least sampled areas and populations in the domain of human genetics. The position of Eritrea adjacent to the Red Sea coast provides opportunities for insights regarding human migrations within and beyond the African landscape.

Results

One query, however, is whether the major macrohaplogroup E present almost in all continents and with particularly high frequency in East and North Africa in plethora of ancestral lineages, because of gene flow or an original early event of in situ evolution.

--Eyoab I Gebremeskel1,2 and Muntaser E Ibrahim1

European Journal of Human Genetics (2014) 22, 1387–1392; doi:10.1038/ejhg.2014.41; published online 26 March 2014

Y-chromosome E haplogroups: their distribution and implication to the origin of Afro-Asiatic languages and pastoralism

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

https://i.imgur.com/xSmXtnS.jpg[/IMG]

Can you show a breakdown. So we can see what is what? Like E or J1, J2 etc. or any European admixture.
I'm J1 but strangely i have even less ME admixtures and less ssa than the average maghrebi here in this pic I'm very close to guanches :

https://i.imgur.com/2YOyM8Z.png

Admin:
Image converted to link format. Too big.

[ 20. June 2019, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Askia_The_Great ]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
You need to link or shrink the image because it’s ridiculously and unnecessary large. And you are messing up the thread.

And what is the source, how was the data gathered? And what is "North Marocco"? Name the place, please. Is it coastal etc...?

So say you are J1, but J1 isn't natively North African. So if that 77.1% is J1 there is something off.

Lastly, not everyone in Morocco is Berber, or native.

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Anyways good thread Ish.

That's simply false you have already seen me and my parents none of us have curly hair and no one in my family and among my friends have curly hair.
Willing to be corrected. Also be wary of posting large images.
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
You need to link or shrink the image because it’s ridiculously and unnecessary large. And you are messing up the thread.

And what is the source, how was the data gathered? And what is "North Marocco"? Name the place, please. Is it coastal etc...?

So say you are J1, but J1 isn't natively North African. So if that 77.1% is J1 there is something off.

Lastly, not everyone in Morocco is Berber, or native.

Wait a minute why are you so offensive like that ? be respectful please.

What do you need exactly ? i can post my K36 :

https://imgur.com/xD55Snw

North morocco in my case is : Tafersit ( rif mountain on my mother's side) and Oujda/berkane on my father's side and yes it is the mediterranean coast of Morocco.

J1 was found among guanches :

https://imgur.com/8ZgmqMB

so it's probably very old...I also know some southern europeans with J1 it doesn't make them arabs. And as I said my tests show that I'm even less ME shifted than the great majority of maghrebis.

Lastly yes almost everyone in morocco is berber and native it's not an afram who will teach me something about my own country so he can claim our history.

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
quote:

Lastly yes almost everyone in morocco is berber and native it's not an afram who will teach me something about my own country so he can claim our history.

The person you are speaking to is a Tuareg Berber.... Not an Afram.
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

99% of his posts on this site are afrocentrists lies so he's probably a very dark skinned tuareg or he's simply lying about his identity.
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

99% of his posts on this site are afrocentrists lies so he's probably a very dark skinned tuareg or he's simply lying about his identity.
STICK to the topic at hand. We don't need character assassinations. Ish's skin complexion has no relevancy on the discussion.
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
Some other results :

https://imgur.com/xprQlRE
https://imgur.com/L7rAgaZ
https://imgur.com/ciCZ4Xz
https://imgur.com/67JUR94
https://imgur.com/P04CBlr

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

99% of the Tuareg have dark skin. And have afro-textured hair type.

quote:

By off I don't mean to offend. I mean, it's not native.

But you lack M81, correct?

quote:
”E-M81 has been found at high frequencies (71%) in Northwestern Africa and its frequency decreases towards the East;...”

In spite of a reduction in STR heterozygosity towards the West, which would point to an origin in the Near East, ancient DNA evidence together with our TMRCA estimates point to a local origin of E-M183 in NW Africa.”

~Comas D, Fadhlaoui-Zid K et al.
Whole Y-chromosome sequences reveal an extremely recent origin of the most common North African paternal lineage E-M183 (M81)

And again, what did they sequence?

Of course, J1 could (can) be found amongst the Guanches.

Specualed is that the settled in the region from 1000 BC to at least 400 years ago.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Some other results :

Not that I have a problem with it, but these results are unassigned.
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:
”E-M81 has been found at high frequencies (71%) in Northwestern Africa and its frequency decreases towards the East;...”

In spite of a reduction in STR heterozygosity towards the West, which would point to an origin in the Near East, ancient DNA evidence together with our TMRCA estimates point to a local origin of E-M183 in NW Africa.”

Whole Y-chromosome sequences reveal an extremely recent origin of the most common North African paternal lineage E-M183 (M81)

Specualed is that the settled in the region from 1000 BC to at least 400 years ago.

-

Not true at all the great majority of tuaregs look mixed like this one : https://imgur.com/KQa6FsO

with two minorities one looking like west africans and another one looking like the original tuaregs (equidians) who appeared in the sahara during the Neolithic era and enslaved the local native black populations.

Moreover studies show that moroccans are mainly berbers with no difference between berber speakers and arabic speakers. And that's false no berber colonized those islands 400 years ago wtf 400 years ago those islands were already controlled by iberians. Also one member of my lineage being arab doesn't make me arab autosomal results are way more important.

Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Some other results :

Not that I have a problem with it, but these results are unassigned.
What do you mean ? you posted the same kind of results.
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not true at all the great majority of tuaregs look mixed like this one : https://imgur.com/KQa6FsO

with two minorities one looking like west africans and another one looking like the original tuaregs (equidians) who appeared in the Sahara during the Neolithic era and enslaved the local native black populations.

Moreover studies show that Moroccans are mainly berbers with no difference between berber speakers and arabic speakers. And that's false no berber colonized those islands 400 years ago wtf 400 years ago those islands were already controlled by iberians. Also one member of my lineage being arab doesn't make me arab autosomal results are way more important.

Protips,
1. drop some sources here... "studies shown" won't cut it when general sweeping claims.
2. This is isn't a race forum, you can bring your political qualms to Deshret. If you're here to datamine I suggest you lurk and ask questions before picking a fight. You won't be able to pick up steam here with short sided analysis just because you're antagonizing black people.

Otherwise welcome and happy posting.

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
quote:

with two minorities one looking like west africans and another one looking like the original tuaregs (equidians) who appeared in the Sahara during the Neolithic era and enslaved the local native black populations.

Moreover studies show that Moroccans are mainly berbers with no difference between berber speakers and arabic speakers. And that's false no berber colonized those islands 400 years ago wtf 400 years ago those islands were already controlled by iberians. Also one member of my lineage being arab doesn't make me arab autosomal results are way more important.

Protips,
1. drop some sources here... "studies shown" won't cut it when general sweeping claims.
2. This is isn't a race forum, you can bring your political qualms to Deshret. If you're here to datamine I suggest you lurk and ask questions before picking a fight. You won't be able to pick up steam here with short sided analysis just because you're antagonizing black people.

Otherwise welcome and happy posting.

hahaha hello elmaestro thank you for your tips ( Sorry I'm just new here )
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the great majority of tuaregs look mixed like this one : https://imgur.com/KQa6FsO

The total population of Tuaregs is estimated to be between 1.2 and 3 million. The largest concentrations are in northern Niger and Mali.

What country is the man from who you linked?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassbean
Member # 23084

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
the great majority of tuaregs look mixed like this one : https://imgur.com/KQa6FsO

The total population of Tuaregs is estimated to be between 1.2 and 3 million. The largest concentrations are in northern Niger and Mali.

What country is the man from who you linked?

He's malian
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

-

with two minorities one looking like west africans and another one looking like the original tuaregs (equidians) who appeared in the sahara during the Neolithic era and enslaved the local native black populations.

Moreover studies show that moroccans are mainly berbers with no difference between berber speakers and arabic speakers. And that's false no berber colonized those islands 400 years ago wtf 400 years ago those islands were already controlled by iberians. Also one member of my lineage being arab doesn't make me arab autosomal results are way more important.

Where do most Kel reside? lol
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com