This is topic Do you think this Illustration could be accurate to what AE would look like? in forum Hetheru's Corner at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001756

Posted by Kimbles (Member # 23765) on :

-

-

-

Do you think this illustration of an Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh is accurate to what they may have looked like before invasions? What are you guys opinions on this illustration? [Smile]

Posted by Elmaestro (Member # 22566) on :

Not the correct section for this topic. If creative reconstructions are the basis of the OP then it should at least be accompanied by some literature. Thread will be moved. //MOD

Posted by BrandonP (Member # 3735) on :

In terms of phenotype, not too far off in my opinion. At least, it looks like it'll be in the range of AE variation to me. Where is this image from?

quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:
In terms of phenotype, not too far off in my opinion. At least, it looks like it'll be in the range of AE variation to me. Where is this image from?

Images I found from Google Images. I'm not sure who or what the owner is. But, I was looking at facial reconstructions and I came across this illustration, and I posted it here because it looked to me of what an AE could look like without too much of a Eurocentric or "Afrocentric" bias.

Thread BUMP [Smile]

Feel free to comment.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com