EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Do you think this Illustration could be accurate to what AE would look like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you think this Illustration could be accurate to what AE would look like?
Kimbles
Member # 23765

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kimbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Do you think this illustration of an Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh is accurate to what they may have looked like before invasions? What are you guys opinions on this illustration? [Smile]

Posts: 80 | From: USA, America | Registered: May 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the correct section for this topic. If creative reconstructions are the basis of the OP then it should at least be accompanied by some literature. Thread will be moved. //MOD
Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In terms of phenotype, not too far off in my opinion. At least, it looks like it'll be in the range of AE variation to me. Where is this image from?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimbles
Member # 23765

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:
In terms of phenotype, not too far off in my opinion. At least, it looks like it'll be in the range of AE variation to me. Where is this image from?

Images I found from Google Images. I'm not sure who or what the owner is. But, I was looking at facial reconstructions and I came across this illustration, and I posted it here because it looked to me of what an AE could look like without too much of a Eurocentric or "Afrocentric" bias.
Posts: 80 | From: USA, America | Registered: May 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimbles
Member # 23765

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thread BUMP [Smile]

Feel free to comment.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com