EgyptSearch Forums EgyptSearch Forums
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » View Recent Posts: Kimbles

View Recent Posts: Kimbles all posts | topics started | topics participated in
  Topic Forum Date
1 What is meant by the term “tropical body plan” or “super tropical body plan”? (post #0) Egyptology
2 Afrocentrism strikes again (post #194) Deshret
3 CLEOPATRA Sept 4, 2023: History Channel: Ancient Empires (post #13) Kemet
4 CLEOPATRA Sept 4, 2023: History Channel: Ancient Empires (post #8) Kemet
5 Neanderthals were black according to Hirisplex method /June 2018 (post #23) Egyptology
6 CLEOPATRA Sept 4, 2023: History Channel: Ancient Empires (post #1) Kemet
7 Neanderthals were black according to Hirisplex method /June 2018 (post #18) Egyptology
8 Neanderthals were black according to Hirisplex method /June 2018 (post #16) Egyptology
9 Dutch Museum Controversy over depiction of Tutankhamun as Nas (post #46) Kemet
10 Neanderthals were black according to Hirisplex method /June 2018 (post #13) Egyptology
11 R1b-V88, common to Toubou, Siwa Egyptians and (possibly) Amarna (post #19) Egyptology
12 R1b-V88, common to Toubou, Siwa Egyptians and (possibly) Amarna (post #17) Egyptology
13 Do you think this Illustration could be accurate to what AE would look like? (post #4) Hetheru's Corner
14 Scientists reconstruct the face of  Ramesses II for the first time in 3,200 years. (post #233) Egyptology
15 Scientists reconstruct the face of  Ramesses II for the first time in 3,200 years. (post #232) Egyptology
16 Scientists reconstruct the face of  Ramesses II for the first time in 3,200 years. (post #221) Egyptology
17 Scientists reconstruct the face of  Ramesses II for the first time in 3,200 years. (post #220) Egyptology
18 Scientists reconstruct the face of  Ramesses II for the first time in 3,200 years. (post #187) Egyptology
19 Scientists reconstruct the face of  Ramesses II for the first time in 3,200 years. (post #185) Egyptology
20 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #110) Egyptology
21 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #143) Deshret
22 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #141) Deshret
23 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #97) Egyptology
24 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #137) Deshret
25 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #131) Deshret
26 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #124) Deshret
27 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #90) Egyptology
28 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #121) Deshret
29 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #120) Deshret
30 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #88) Egyptology
31 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #116) Deshret
32 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #86) Egyptology
33 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #112) Deshret
34 Black and Indian, two different things (post #89) Deshret
35 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #84) Egyptology
36 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #83) Egyptology
37 What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (post #110) Deshret
38 Black and Indian, two different things (post #60) Deshret
39 Black and Indian, two different things (post #42) Deshret
40 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #79) Egyptology
41 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #78) Egyptology
42 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #75) Egyptology
43 Do you think there could be a lost civilization buried under the Sahara Desert? (post #0) Deshret
44 What are you guy's opinion of King Seti I? (post #73) Egyptology
45 Black and Indian, two different things (post #27) Deshret
46 Black and Indian, two different things (post #25) Deshret
47 History & Cultural Biases of the West (post #75) Egyptology
48 Do you think this Illustration could be accurate to what AE would look like? (post #3) Hetheru's Corner
49 Recreating Faces of Egyptian Mummies Using Ancient DNA (post #9) Egyptology
50 Recreating Faces of Egyptian Mummies Using Ancient DNA (post #3) Egyptology

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com