This is topic smuckers - in forum Eat like an Egyptian at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000833

Posted by DawnBev08 (Member # 14964) on :

can I put soft flour tortillas and packet of Chorizo in the freezer ?

Sam is off school today sick, so he wont be doing the Food Technology exam, he can do it next Tuesday instead - will the tortilla and chorizo be OK defrosted?

THANKS

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

Sure, tortillas freeze well and thaw out well. [Wink] Just put something between each tortilla, like waxed paper or something to keep it separate from the other(s). The Chorizo is basically like meat so just make sure it's in a proper container for that temperature. [Wink] All of them can freeze easily for a week, no problem. [Wink]

Sorry to hear Sam is sick! [Frown] I hope it isn't too bad and he recovers soon. Best of luck and let me know how he does! [Smile]

Posted by DawnBev08 (Member # 14964) on :

thanks!

By the way: you will HAVE to take a vacation to Luxor in the winter, cos then we can meet up! - I will be having a day in Cairo in July, but it will be one of those whistle stop tours from the coastal resoort

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

NP, I already did a day in Cairo back on the 4th, it was already hot then, I can imagine NOW! [Eek!]
Have you been to Luxor before?

Posted by Dawn-Bev* (Member # 15190) on :

I had a day trip there last December, nice and warm during the day (wasnt too hot exploring the temples) but as soon as the sun went down it got chilly and out came the fleece jacket and scarf.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com