This is topic It's OK to Stuff Our Faces First Thing in the Morning in forum Eat like an Egyptian at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000835

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368462,00.html

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

Good news [Smile] . I like breakfasts.

Posted by Dalia* (Member # 10593) on :

I can't for the life of me eat right after getting up in the morning, it takes my stomach a couple of hours to wake up. What I do in Egypt is getting up around eight and then having some fuul / tameya etc. sandwiches around eleven.

Personally, I believe low carb is crap, at least for me it wouldn't work, I'd be constantly cranky and low on energy.

-

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

I thought I was the only one who couldn't eat immediately from waking in the morning. My mother is the same way so I assumed it was genetic.
I might have a cup of coffee or tea and some fruit or yogurt but otherwise I just can't sit down to huge 3-4 course breakfast either.

I would imagine though that this early morning large carb filled breakfast is good for the waistline. My father has done it for years and still looks the same now (physically) as he did when he was 20. (gag) [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I thought I was the only one who couldn't eat immediately from waking in the morning. My mother is the same way so I assumed it was genetic.

Many people are like that, and it seems often those preferences exist from childhood on.

My family are the opposite, they move from bed to shower to breakfast table 3alatool early in the morning, so I don't think it's genetic.

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

So you've been the same Dalia since you were young?

Yes, but as a kid I was forced to have breakfast, of course.

Gonna catch the train to Alex now, hope I'll come across some sandwiches on the way to the train station ... [Wink]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com